Calebs revenge M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Calebs revenge M/M

Post by ricktied »

Hello all.

I have been off here for a bit as life things happen. As always I would encourage everyone that hasn't read the Caleb series to into my other posts and catch up. Here is the new story. Thank you!

“You have everything you need?”

“Yeah I have it all. Have a good weekend at the range Blake. “I’m just waiting on Luke, Tyler, and Ryan, and we’re picking Weston up. He’s gonna ride with us. Since I have the day off, I thought we’d get up there early and check it out. Everyone else is coming up later.”

About an hour and 45 minutes later the 5 boys were arriving at the cabin Mr. Samson had.

“Is this the right place? It’s huge!”

“He told me to turn where that bear statue was. The sign out by the road had his name on it…… There it is, Right in the middle! He wasn’t kidding, it’s big. I say we get the bags and everything inside, and check it out. I get the big bed. Mr. Samsons orders, there’s one more in a loft. I think Jack should get that. We go by age on who sleeps where. Except that big bed of course.”

“Caleb, dude what’s in this bag, it’s heavy!”

“All the handcuffs and stuff. Which reminds me. Let me give you the keys, I forgot I had them in my pocket. Make sure they stay with the cuffs!”

“Ya know, you better not get pulled over. You have like a thousand feet of rope, all these handcuffs, and how many rolls of duct tape! They won’t know what to think!” Luke said jokingly.

Caleb and the others walked around the property so they could get the lay out. Jack and Jordan pulled in together with the other guys a few hours later. They both got off work early and figured everyone could just go up, and get the weekend started.

‘What’s up dudes? Caleb you said an hour. It took a bit longer than that buddy! You could have told us.”

“Hey, I don’t think we have any signal up here. It took us an hour and a half this morning Jack!”

“Ok, you’re forgiven. So what’s the plan?”

“I’m getting my revenge on all of you today. I hope you stretched your abs, Because you’re in for a lot of laughter. I might even set Kyle loose on you for a while. Cody, I’m sorry man but because of that trick you pulled, I’ve pretty much decided you’re the main attraction!” Caleb said as he wrapped his arm around Cody’s shoulder. “But! I wanted to give you guys a chance to check the place out. The property is marked by split rail fences, so be careful when you’re running around. I’ll get things ready inside. It’s kind of early so maybe an hour and a half we start.”

“What about our feet?” Weston asked

“Tomorrow night, after we do some paintball for the day.” Answered Caleb

“Good, then maybe we can do something for dinner, and our feet can be your desert!” Weston said as he ruffled Caleb’s hair and ran away. It brought a laugh from everyone but Caleb.

An hour later, all of the guys were back at the cabin. Everyone was wondering what Caleb had planned. He had pulled out a bunch of rope, and the tools he would use to tickle everyone. There were large eyes when they saw everything he had.

“Ok, so what’s the plan master?” Jack asked

“Luke is going to start tying you up. First , everyone take off your shoes, socks, and shirts. Except for Cody. You just take off your shoes and socks. Jordan, you lay down here on the floor. Kyle, Vaughn, Tyler then Ryan. Luke hogtie all of them right next to each other. Tie their arms to the person next to them, and do the same thing with their legs. I’ll get started on Cody, Jack, and Weston. Oh and I need my special tool!”

“What the hell are you doing with a paintball pistol, and what’s it for!?”

“You’ll see. Cody, put your hands behind your back!”

Caleb tied Cody’s hands behind him and knelt him down in front of a stool. He had his victim cross his ankles and tied them as well. He threw the rope over a rafter exposed above him, and pulled his arms up until Cody’s face was right above the stool. The chair and stool were pointing toward everyone, so they could watch what would happen. There were also two poles a few feet away. Caleb ordered Jack, and Weston in front of them. He tied both of them with their hands above their heads, and their ankles crossed behind the pole.

“I’m done with them. What now?”

Take this end. Wrap it around their legs. I got some ratchet straps to hold them better.”

“I already have them all tied together. Why do we need these!?”

“I want to make sure they don’t go anywhere. After this one, I have one to go underneath and hold their arms too.”

“Caleb, we all agreed to do this. We know you and Luke can tie the best, but that looks pretty painful, come on man!”

PFFFFT, “AHHH, OW, what the hell Caleb!?” Cody said as he reacted to a paintball hitting him in the side.

Anyone who has any gripes, talks out of turn, or doesn’t listen to me will cause someone else to get shot!”

“Caleb, That’s messed up. When you’re finished you better untie my hands and run!”

“Oh, sorry Jack. I forgot about you, and Weston over here. Jack, you're the oldest, so I’m gonna let you go first. Pick a side left or right?”

“Left…… Caleb what are you doing?”

“I’m taking off my left shoe and sock. That is the side you chose, isn’t it? Open up Weston!”

“HMMMM MMM!” PFFFFT! “Awhhhh!” Vaughn yelled as the round hit his leg. “One more chance. You refuse and everyone gets a hit!”

“Ok I’ll do it!” Caleb shoved his sock in the teens mouth, causing him to cough and almost choke. Weston thought it might be one of Hunter's dirty socks. He’d seen those before, and it didn’t look like one of them. Caleb ordered Weston to close his mouth as much as he could then wrapped his face in duct tape from the bottom of his nose to his chin. He took off his right shoe and sock and did the same thing to Jack, who complied when his captor pointed the paintball gun at his little brother. Caleb had Luke help him tape his shoes to the boys faces over their noses. They were now forced not only to taste the socks in their mouths, but also breathe in the stench of Caleb’s feet from his shoes.

“Ok Cody, your turn. You, my friend, are going to worship my feet and like it until I tell you to stop. Get the soles, the toes in between the toes, and have fun doing it. Get Started!” Caleb said as he jumped in the chair and stuck his bare feet in the bound teens face.

“Caleb, come on man, your feet stink!”

PFFFT! “MMMMGH!” A round hit Jack right in the right side in his ribs.

“See Blake and I have a thing. A lot of times if one of us is going through something, the other is there as well. You refuse, he feels it. Same goes for you if Jack fights back, get it!? Now get going, or he gets it again!”

Cody cringed as he got closer to his captors feet and smelled them. He spent the next 20 minutes licking the soles and sucking the toes, seeing his brother out of the corner of his eye looking on helplessly.

“Ok stop” You’re having some fun with the handcuffs now!”
Caleb untied Cody and made him sit in the chair. As everyone else watched the teen was cuffed with his hands behind the chair. His ankles were cuffed together by wrapping the chain around and locking each ankle. His thumbs and toes were also locked together with the thumb cuffs. Caleb took Jack's socks and taped them in codys mouth as he complied with every order Caleb gave him.

“Hey Luke! Cuff Jacks hands the way I showed you. I think here in a few minutes we’re gonna let Jack have some dinner. Mainly his little brother's feet. HAHAHA!”

Luke cuffed Jack with his right hand above his left with the hinged cuffs. Jack couldn’t do anything. He couldn’t even try to untie his feet with the way his hands were cuffed.

“Ok you want me to untie his feet?”

“No. You and I have something we need to do!”

PFFFT! “Ah what the hell dude!”

“Turn around Luke! Put your hands behind your back!”

“What are you talking about? You said you wouldn’t do anything to me!”

PFFFFT! A round hit Jordan in the shoulder.

“You were in on that joke just like the rest. Get behind the couch and put your hands behind your back!” A few minutes later Luke was hogtied behind the couch about 10 feet away from everyone else. He was also effectively gagged with his own socks and blindfolded with duct tape as well. Jack had an angry look as he watched Caleb basically stab Luke in the back.

When Caleb was finished with Luke he grabbed another chair to climb on so he could tie a rope from the rafters to get Cody’s feet into position for Jack. As he got on the chair and threw the rope over the rafters one of his feet slipped and he fell to the floor with a loud thud. Jack's reaction was to try to catch him but with his hands cuffed he could only fall to the floor on his stomach. Caleb's left foot landed on Jack's face. Caleb was motionless. Everyone started yelling his name but couldn’t get him to respond.

“What just happened?!” Jordan yelled.

“He just fell. I think he hit his head. I don’t know!” answered Ryan.

Jack tried to get Caleb's foot off his face but it was caught in the shoe that was over his mouth and nose. Cody, and Weston were struggling for dear life to get to their friend.

“What the hell man! We have to help him!” cried Vaughn

Jordan tried to take control. “Ryan, you’re closest can you get to him!?”
“It’s gonna take all of us. I can’t go anywhere with us all tied together!”

Jack you kind of have his foot try to shake it or something to get him up. Everyone try to move in Caleb's direction. We need to get Ryan closer. Luke, can you move? One grunt for yes two for no!”

“MMMMPH!”

“You need to get to us! If you can get here, maybe we can untie you!”

Luke started struggling the best he could and trying to roll his hogtied body around the couch to get to everyone else. He also started crying which drew reactions from everyone. Everyone tied together began working their way to the only one who wasn’t tied up lying unconscious in front of them.

“A little more! I don’t know what I’m going to do but I’m almost……. Oh Shit!”

“Ryan what happened!?”

“Oh shit! He’s bleeding! There’s blood in his hair!”

“Luke, are you making any progress! We have to get to him now!”

About a minute later Jordan saw Luke on his feet and directed him towards Ryan who was closer to get him untied. Ryan was able to get Lukes hands undone and Luke took the gag and blindfold off and started crying uncontrollably when he saw Caleb.

“Luke! Now is not the time to lose it man! You have to get us untied!”

“It was just supposed to be a joke!”

“What?”

He told me last night he was going to tie me up along with the rest of you and play a prank! I didn’t think this would happen!”

“What prank?”

“He didn’t say. I need to get you untied!”

“Start there everyone start untying everyone else and find the keys to the cuffs. We have a problem here. I’ll try calling Blake he needs to know. We have to get Caleb to the hospital!” Jordan said

As soon as everyone was untied they gave attention to Caleb. Luke was looking for the handcuff keys he was given earlier that day. Jordan finally got a signal to call Blake.

“He’s unconscious man, I'm going to get him to the hospital!”

“What the hell happened? What’s wrong with my brother!?”

“He’s bleeding from the head I have to go. Just get to the hospital!”

“You better keep me on the phone! I have Brian here. He can drive me!”

“Give me some help! We need to get him to my truck!”

Weston, Vaughn, Tyler, and Ryan all helped Jordan pick Caleb up.

“Ah hahahaha, That tickles!”

“Oh shit!”

Caleb dropped to the floor and grunted.

“What the hell man!” Weston yelled looking down at his friend.

“HAHAHA! Well for one you hit my ribs and it tickled. Secondly, I figured I better stop you before you drive all the way to the hospital. Third, I know if Blakeke was here he’d kick my ass with a crutch!”

“What are you talking about? We were scared to death you little bastard!” Jack yelled with his hands still cuffed behind his back.

“It was all part of the plan. Scaring you guys like you scared me. Payback is a bitch buddy get used to it!”

“But what about the blood in your hair?” asked Weston

“That was fake blood from a halloween costume I found a couple days ago. I put it in my hair after I got Luke tied up hoping no one would see until the right time. For what it’s worth that fall did actually hurt a bit!”

“Then you deserved it! Where are the handcuff keys? My wrists are starting to kill and Cody doesn’t look comfortable at all!” Jack said

“They should be in that backpack where all the cuffs were.”

“They aren’t there, I already looked,” said Vaughn.

“They have to be. That’s where I put them!”

“Caleb my hands are hurting and as you can see my brother is in worse shape. This whole day has been a joke on us but now it’s becoming a problem. Tell us where the keys are or when I do get out of these things I’ll make your life hell!”

“Hey! Leave my brother alone. Ya, you’re still on with me. I’m coming up there and if anything happens to him I’m going to town.”

“OK! We’ll make it fair. Guys grab him. Handcuff him to that pole.”

Tyler, Ryan, and Vaughn grabbed Caleb and led him to the pole that Jack was tied to and cuffed his hands around it behind his back.

“Now you’re where we are. Tell us where the keys are!”

“I already told you in that backpack!”

“Blindfold him!”

“NO! Please NO ahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!” Caleb struggled for his life as Vaughn walked up with a bandana to blindfold him. Jordan stopped Vaughn.

“He doesn’t know. He’s fighting like he is because of the joke we all played on him. The blindfold is a problem, Let him be. Now we need to find the keys for three people!”

‘Uh guys! I know where the keys are.”Luke said as he reached into the cargo pocket of his pants.

“The keys fell out as I brought everything in this morning, and we got started on everything so fast I forgot. I’m sorry!”

“Well I have to admit. Caleb, you got us! Had us all scared to death! But what is this bag of glow sticks for?”

“For a game I had planned. After you let us all out of these cuffs!”
Last edited by ricktied 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]ricktied[/mention], good to have you back but please may I ask you to gender tag this?
Thanks,
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very good storie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic