Lucas's first time tied up (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lucas's first time tied up (M/mm)

Post by Gil »

Hey everyone. Here is a new story about Kyle and his boyfriend Lucas. This happened only one day after the last story, on Sunday. Let’s start with the story 😊:

It was Sunday morning. We both woke up at 9 o’clock.

"Morning, honey. Did you sleep well?" I asked, still a little sleepy.

"Good morning, babe. Yes, I did. And you?" He asked back.

"Yes, me too." I answered and kissed him on the cheek.

Then we got up right away. Lucas was going to take the bus at 5 pm so he wouldn't be late getting home. SO we still had some time together and could do something. I went to my closet and got out a blue t-shirt, gray shorts, boxers, and black sneaker socks and changed. Lucas put on a green t-shirt, blue shorts, boxers, and black sneaker socks. We walked down the stairs to the living room. There were my parents and they were eating breakfast.

"Hey, you two. Did you guys sleep well?" My dad asked with a grin.

"Yeah, we did." Replied Lucas with a grin.

"That’s good." Replied my mother grinning.

We went into the kitchen, made ourselves some cereal and a glass of orange juice, and sat down at the table with my parents. We ate and talked about the day. My parents were going to my grandparents' house right after breakfast, until 8 pm, with my sister. We stayed home with my brother because Lucas wanted to be home by 5 pm and otherwise it would be too late. Steve wanted to use the time to study and we were still thinking about how to pass the time until Lucas had to leave. At that moment Emily came down and had breakfast with us. When everyone was done, we got up and put everything away. My parents and Emily got dressed, hugged Lucas and me once goodbye, and left. We decided to watch TV for now. We sat down on the sofa, I turned on the TV and Lucas put his arm around me. Two and a Half Man was on. That's always good. At a little after 10, Steve joined us downstairs in the living room.

"Hey, you two. Have the others left yet?" He asked us with a grin.

"Yeah left about a half-hour ago." I replied.

"Okay, then I can study later in peace." He replied. "When are you going home Lucas?" asked Steve to him.

"There's a bus that leaves at 5 pm. I was going to take that one so I wouldn't be late getting home." He replied with a grin.

"Then you'll have some time to yourselves. What are your plans until then?" inquired Steve.

"I don't know yet. We'll think about it while we watch TV." I answered him.

"mmhhh. I have an idea for you to pass the time." He said with a grin.

I just grinned at him because I knew what he meant.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Lucas. He couldn't picture it yet.

"Honey, he wants to tie us up." I grinned at him.

"Oh, yeah, after yesterday I should have guessed that, haha." Laughed Lucas.

"So That’s the deal: I tie you guys up, you have some fun, and then I can study in peace." Steve told us.

Lucas looked at me. I could tell he was anxious to try it, but I could also tell he was a little bit nervous.

"Only if you want to, honey." I grinned at him.

"...Yes. I mean I’m a little bit nervous but I finally want to know how it feels to be tied up for a long time and by another person." He grinned back.

"Alright, I'll bring it all down then." Said Steve to us grinning and left the room.

He went up the stairs to get the things from my room. We went into the bathroom to use the toilet. When we got back to the living room, Steve was standing in the middle of the room. On the floor was my TuG bag and he was holding two costumes. One in each hand. He held the bear costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... stume1.jpg in his right hand and the squirrel costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg in his left hand. Both were jumpsuits with back zipper, fold-over mittens, foot covers, a hood, and for sure in teenager size.

"Who wants the bear and who the squirrel?" asked Steve with a grin.

"Do you even want to wear one, honey? If so, of course, you can pick first." I grinned at him.

"If we do it, we do it right, haha." Laughed Lucas.

He stood up, walked over to Steve, looked at the costumes for a second, and then grabbed the bear costume. Then I got up and grabbed the squirrel costume.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone for a moment so you can change." Said Steve and left the living room.

We stripped down to our underwear and put on the costumes. When we saw each other, we both had to laugh.

"You look good, my sweet squirrel." Grinned Lucas.

"You too, my little bear." I grinned too and kissed him. "And Steve can tie me up first. Then you can watch in peace and maybe your nervousness will go down a bit." I added with a grin.

"Thanks, babe. Yes, I'm still a little nervous because being tied up and tying someone up are very different things. But I'm sure that will subside when the time comes." He replied with a grin.

I nodded at him in agreement.

"WE'RE READY!" I called out, letting Steve know.

He came in immediately and already had the camera with him.

"HAHA, you two look great." Laughed Steve.

He grabbed the bag and dumped everything out.

"Who wants to go first?" Asked Steve.

"Me, then Lucas can look at everything in peace." I grinned at Steve and then looked briefly at Lucas. Lucas grinned back.

"Okay, all right. Hands in the mittens and crisscrossed behind your back, Kyle." Prompted Steve as he picked up a 5-yard rope.

I turned my back to him and did as he ordered. We stood to the side of Lucas so that he could observe everything well. Steve wrapped the rope first vertically and then horizontally around my hands. Again and again, until the rope was put on. He knotted the end together above my hands. Then Steve took another 5-yard rope and knelt. I put my legs together and Steve tied my ankles together as he had done with my elbows. Then he did the same with my knees. Above and below each with another 5-yard rope. Then he took a 25-yard rope and wrapped it around my upper body. From my shoulders to my hands. I couldn't stretch my arms away from my body. I was tied up simple, but escape-proof. And the big tail of the costume served as a sort of pillow for my arms, which was very comfortable.

"We'll worry about the gag later." Said Steve.

"Sounds good to me." I replied to him.

I jumped over to Lucas, which made him grin.

"And are you ready Lucas? Now you still have the option to step back. Not anymore when you're bound and gagged, these are the rules." Steve wanted to know with a grin.

Lucas looked at Steve and then back at me. I just grinned. Lucas grinned back and kissed me on the forehead.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He said with a grin.

"Very good, that's what I wanted to hear." Grinned Steve. "Then come here, put your hands in the mittens and crisscross them behind your back." Prompted Steve Lucas, which he did immediately.

I hopped over to the sofa and sat down. I watched the whole procedure pretty closely. Lucas was tied up just like me. The whole time Lucas was tied up, I could see a slight smirk on his face. It wasn't long before Lucas was tied up just like me.

"We're done now, Lucas. And how does it feel?" asked Steve.

Lucas rolled in his bonds for a moment and jumped up twice.

"Unfamiliar, but very cool. I like it" He grinned.

"Very good. I didn't make the rope on your elbows as tight as Kyle's because I didn't know how limber you were." Said Steve.

"Thank you, fits very well. Nothing hurts or bothers much. You're very good at it, Steve." Lucas told him.

"Thanks, it's all practice. Then join your boyfriend on the sofa." Steve asked Lucas with a grin, which he did.

Lucas jumped over to me and I had to start grinning. He looked really cute in the bear costume. He sat down next to me and grinned at me.

"Alright, you two. Let's get to the gags. What do you want it to be?" asked Steve, laying everything out on the coffee table.

There was my inflatable gag, the ballgags, duct tape, and socks.

"You pick first, Lucas." I said to him.

"Thanks." He said with a grin. Lucas looked and then decided. "I'll take one of the ball gags."

"Well say mouth on AH." Said Steve and grabbed one of the ball gags.

"AAAHHHHMMMMPPPHHH." said Lucas and Steve put the ball gag in his mouth. Steve guided the straps behind his head and closed them.

"Now you Kyle." Said Steve to me.

"I'm going to use my favorite gag." I said with a grin.

Lucas looked at me a little questioningly. Steve knew what I meant and took the inflatable gag. He put the balloon in my mouth and pumped it up until my mouth was almost filled. Then he also guided the straps back and closed them. He took the tube off the gag and put it on the coffee table. There was also a camera. Steve took it in his hand, took a few photos, and showed them to us. We both laughed into our gags.

"Don't worry, Lucas, no one will see the photos. Only us." He grinned at him.

Lucas nodded in agreement.

"Good you two. I want to study a little first and make some food for us later. You guys can watch TV first so Lucas can get used to being tied up." Steve explained to us.

"MMEEEMPPH." We both nodded.

"Well have fun you two lovebirds." he winked.

Steve turned on the TV and then went upstairs to his room. We watched "Two and a Half Man." I looked at the clock. It was a quarter to 11. Lucas was fidgeting a little in his restraints, which I noticed. I watched him for a while and started laughing. Lucas looked at me and nudged me because I was laughing. But he started laughing too. We then both turned to the TV and watched TV. I snuggled up to him.

"Tied up on the sofa with my boyfriend. I'm a lucky guy." I thought to myself.

We continued to watch television. We didn't move around much, just sat there. It was very relaxing and I thought Lucas enjoyed being tied up too, but I would find out later. After a while, Steve came back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. We could hear him rummaging around in the kitchen and starting to cook. We just kept watching TV and waited for Steve to come in. After some time, Lucas stood up, which is why I fell on the sofa. Lucas noticed.

"MAMMMAMMAMAMAPPAHH." Laughed Lucas out loud.

"Ah, I see you guys are having your fun." I heard. We turned around and Steve was standing in the doorway to the living room.

"MMMEEEMMPPH." Lucas nodded.

"Haha, I'm glad." Grinned Steve. "Dinner's ready, by the way. You guys can come on over for dinner." He added and walked into the kitchen.

Lucas hopped over to the food table. I rose from the couch and did the same. Steve brought the food and put it on the table. He made lasagna. He set the table and helped us sit down. Lucas and I sat down across from each other and Steve sat down in between. He then took Lucas' gag out, then went to the table to get the hose for my gag, and then took my gag out too after letting the air out of the balloon.

"And everything good so far, Lucas?" inquired Steve.

"Yes, everything is great. It's an interesting experience. I like it, haha." Laughed Lucas.

"Haha, very good. Let's eat then." Said Steve.

"But how? We're tied up, aren't we?" Asked Lucas.

"Well, I'll just feed you guys. Kyle is already used to that when he's tied up. Don't be embarrassed." Explained Steve.

"Yeah, that's right." I grinned.

"Okay." Lucas said.

And so it happened. Steve filled us up and started feeding us. It tasted really good. We didn't talk much during the meal. After Steve fed us, he ate alone and we waited for him to finish.

"Was very tasty, by the way, Steve." Said Lucas to him.

"Thanks. Mum showed me a recipe there and I thought I'd try it today." He replied with a grin.

"It was worth it." Grinned Lucas. "How long are we going to be tied up like this?" He wanted to know.

"Yeah, that's the question. Now that you're my prisoners, I have the upper hand: when I let you out, how I tie you up, and what I do with you during that time is up to me. That's the way when you’re tied up." Steve grinned at Lucas.

"Well then, I'm curious." He grinned back.

I was very pleased that Lucas liked it. Steve got up and put the dishes in the dishwasher and the leftover food in the refrigerator. He didn't come back to us but disappeared upstairs.

"What's your brother up to?" asked Lucas of me.

"I don't know. That's what's so exciting. You never know what's going to happen." I replied.

"Yeah, you're right, babe." He grinned at me.

At that moment, we heard Steve come back down. He came back to us with a sleeping bag, which he placed in the middle of the living room. Then he came over to us and helped us get up.

"What are you goinmmmppphhh?" Lucas wanted to ask what Steve want to do as Steve put the ball gag back in his mouth and pulled it tight.

"You'll see, Lucas." Grinned Steve.

Then, without a word, he came over to me and gagged me as before with the inflatable gag. Then he put us back to back. Then he got a long 10-yard rope and wrapped it around our torsos. He started at our shoulders and wrapped it down to our hips. Now and then he would tie a little knot so the rope wouldn't slip and stay taut. He took another 5-yard rope and tied our ankles together. This way we were well tied to each other. Then he knelt to the sleeping bag and opened it. Steve lifted us a little and then put us in the sleeping bag. He zipped it up and so we were both trapped in the sleeping bag together. Steve stood up and grinned with satisfaction. He then walked over to my TuG bag and then showed us what he pulled out of it. It was 3 of the belts and 2 sleeping masks. He made a harness around our ankles, one around our thighs, and one around our upper arms. Then he took the sleeping masks in his hand.

"Time for a nap, haha." Laughed he.

He put the mask first over my eyes and then on Lucas. Lucas stayed very still. He trusted Steve and me a lot. I even heard a little laugh from Lucas, which made me very happy. Steve put a pillow under our heads to make it more comfortable for us and I heard Steve taking some photos again.

"I'm going to get my study stuff down here so I can keep an eye on you guys in case something happens." He said to us.

"MMEEMMPPH." We both nodded.

Steve went up the stairs. We were now lying on the floor, tied together with ropes in a sleeping bag. It got very warm very quickly. Lucas took my left hand and stroked it a little. I took his other hand and did the same. Then Steve came back down and put his study utensils on the table. He turned off the TV, then sat down at the table and started studying. At least that's what I assumed since I couldn't see anything because of the sleep mask and had to rely on my hearing. I just relaxed, which I did very quickly due to the warmth of the sleeping bag and also the costume. The ropes were tight, but not so tight that it hurt. Through the sleeping mask, I could hardly tell how much time had passed. I thought about a few things to pass the time and just enjoyed being tied up with my friend. At some point, Lucas let go of my hand. But not consciously, but as if he was asleep. And he was. I noticed his steady breathing.

"mmucaff? MMUCAFF?" I somehow tried to wake Lucas up by saying his name and nudging him with my fingers. He didn't respond. He was fast asleep.

"Are you okay, Kyle?" asked Steve from the table.

"Mmucaff." I said his name again.

I heard my brother get up and walk over to Lucas.

"Mhhh cute. Lucas has fallen asleep. I'll take his gag out for a bit, it'll be more relaxing for him." Said Steve, which he then did.

I heard him put him down on the dining table.

"Don't worry, I'll wake him up soon Kyle. But for now, enjoy your time together." he said, stroking my head once.

"Mmeemmph." I nodded in agreement.

Steve sat back down and I relaxed again. I continued to hold Lucas's hand. I could understand why Lucas was sleeping. The heat was making me very sleepy too, even though I had slept well. And it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Sometime later…

"Kyle, wake up." I heard Steve say.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. The sleep mask was already off, but I could still feel the gag in my mouth.

"MMEVVMMPPH." I tried to shout to Steve.

"What, are you wondering why you still have the gag in and Lucas doesn't?" he asked with a grin.

I nodded at him.

"Simple. You have the more comfortable gag and you're already used to it. Lucas isn't. But soon you will be." He winked at me and then walked over to Lucas.

"Lucas, wake up. It's four o'clock. We need to get you out of here now so you don't miss your bus." Steve woke Lucas the same way he had woken me.

Lucas yawned and turned over briefly.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I'm tied up, haha." He grinned. "But wasn't I gagged too?" He still asked.

"Yeah, but I took that out when you fell asleep so you'd be more comfortable." Said Steve as he began to undo the straps around the sleeping bag.

"Thank you very much, Steve. Are you okay, honey?" Lucas asked me.

"mmmeeemmpph." I nodded and took his hand.

"Oh, you're still gagged, haha." He laughed again.

"Yeah that's right, he fell asleep too, but I left the gag in, haha." Steve laughed too.

"Why?" Lucas wanted to know.

"He's got a lot more experience than you, so I wanted to go easy on you until you got more experience." Explained Steve.

"Well then, I'm looking forward to the experiences to come. It's been a lot of fun, especially being tied up with Kyle." Said Lucas.

"I'm glad to hear that." Grinned Steve back.

Steve undid all 3 straps and set them aside. He opened the sleeping bag and got us out of there. He straightened us up and untied the rope around our ankles and the rope around our torsos. Steve lifted me and carried me over to the couch.

"Here you can squirm in your restraints some more." said Steve to me and walked back over.

He untied the rope around Lucas' hands. Then he loosened the rope around his torso. Steve knelt and freed Lucas' knees and finally his ankles. Lucas stretched and grinned.

"So, how was it, Lucas?" asked Steve.

"It was a great experience. Hopefully again soon." he said with a grin.

"Absolutely, haha." Laughed Steve.

"Alright, haha. I'll go change then." Said Lucas, turned to me briefly, winked at me, picked up his clothes, and went up the stairs.
Steve then sat down at the dining room table and continued to study.

"MMMEEEV, MMEEEVVV!" I screamed his name into my gag.

"What, I told you that you could squirm a little in your bonds. Have fun little squirrel, haha." He laughed.

And I did. Maybe I had a chance to loosen up a bit and started squirming. But as usual, everything was sitting bombproof. No wriggling or wiggling helped. A little while later Lucas came down with his bag and in his normal clothes.

"Steve, why is Kyle still tied up?" asked Lucas.

"Why not, it's funny haha." Laughed Steve again.

"Yes, it is, especially cute dressed as a squirrel haha." Laughed Lucas as well. "But could you please free him? I want him to walk me to the bus stop." Lucas asked him.

"Yeah no problem, I untie him." He grinned, stood up, and came over to me.

He helped me to my feet and began to untie me. He proceeded in the same way as he had done with Lucas. First, he let the air out of the gag, then he took it out of my mouth and put it aside. Then Steve freed my hands, then my torso, then my knees, and finally my feet. I also stretched properly for the first time. I grabbed my clothes, walked up to Lucas, kissed him, and then went into the bathroom. I took off the costume and went to the bathroom. Then I put on my clothes from before and left the bathroom. Lucas and Steve put everything away. I helped them and we took everything back to my room and put everything away, including the costumes. We went back downstairs. Lucas and I put on our street shoes.

"It's 4:30 now, I'm going to the bus stop with Kyle. I'll see you soon, Steve. Was very funny today." Said Lucas to him.

"Yeah, you do that. Glad you were here and have a safe trip home." Grinned my brother. “And glad to hear.” He added

"Thanks. Good luck with your studies." Grinned Lucas back.

"Thanks." He replied and they both hugged briefly.

Then we walked out to the bus stop. It was only 5 minutes away, but we wanted a few minutes to ourselves. We talked about when we would next meet, etc. At a little before 5, his bus came.

"I'll have to take that one, babe. Thanks for a great and exciting weekend. I'm looking forward to the next one." He grinned at me.

"Me too. It was very nice. And it was nice to see how much you enjoy being tied up and tying others up, haha." He laughed.

"Yes, both were very, very fun. I look forward to trying it out again." She grinned.

"Oh yeah, me too." I replied.

"Perfect. I love you." He said to me with a grin.

"I love you too. And please send me a message when you arrive home." I said smiling.

"Thank you. I will send you a message.” He said and smiled as well.

We kissed goodbye and then he got on the bus. He drove away and I went home. The rest of the day went quietly.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Aww I'm glad Kyle and Lucas had a fun weekend together and that Lucas got to experience being tied up with Kyle and trying his gear out and costumes. I wonder how embarrassed Lucas would be if he was to be a baby with Kyle. I know Kyle and Andrew are use to it, but Lucas may be skeptical on it. But anyway, glad the boys had a great weekend together and can't to read more. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

This a sweet story. I love that Luca and Kyle have fun being bound and gagged together. I would like to see them wearing a látex suit, I don't know, it could be great for me
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Aww I'm glad Kyle and Lucas had a fun weekend together and that Lucas got to experience being tied up with Kyle and trying his gear out and costumes. I wonder how embarrassed Lucas would be if he was to be a baby with Kyle. I know Kyle and Andrew are use to it, but Lucas may be skeptical on it. But anyway, glad the boys had a great weekend together and can't to read more. :D
Thank you very much :). Haha, yeah maybe we will find out how it would be for lucas to be a Baby :D.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago This a sweet story. I love that Luca and Kyle have fun being bound and gagged together. I would like to see them wearing a látex suit, I don't know, it could be great for me
Thank you very much :). I don't know if I will write a story with latex suits
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a cute story. A great way to spend time together.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago That's a cute story. A great way to spend time together.
Thank you very much :). Yeah some time together is always good :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic