Twins ff/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Quintus09

Twins ff/m

Post by Quintus09 »

I tried writing a sort.of fantasy story. Tell me if you like.it?

I hurried home from school. I had no homework do do so it was about 2hours before mum got home from work and I declined I could tie myself.JP for at least an hour. I quickly got changed out of school.uniform into black.shorts.and white.T.shirt then got all my ropes.scarves.and.tapes.out when the doorbell rang. I answered it barefoot and Sophie and Tia were standing their in their school uniforms. Shirt, tie, skirs, shoes, knee socks. Sophie and Tia were twins. Cooked hair, blue eyes. The only difference is that Sophie is slightly taller and had black socks, Tia.had white socks. "Hello Rufus" they said. "can we come in." They didn't wait for an answer just walked in and took their shoes of as they entered. I stepped back and they stepped forward. "We've seen you looking at.our feet in class. And we thought you'd like a.closer look.". I stepped back again and they stepped forward again. They stopped mid stride as each removed her left sock. I stepped back.again and they stepped forward and took off their right socks. " Oh look.at all the ropes he's left us." Said Sophie. Tia picked a rope up and stood behind me. Sophie grabbed my arms and pushed them behind me and Tia tied them behind my back. Sophie then picked up two socls put one in my mouth and.tied.the other between my teeth to hold it in. They pushed me onto the carpet and tied my feet together then hogtied me. Tia began to tickle.my bare feet and Sophie sat in front of me with her legs strait out and pressed her bare feet on my face. "Are you enjoying the view?". They kept on tickling me and pressing feet on my face for half an hour then swapped places. They tortured me for another half hour before they stood up. " We'll leave you here now. Hope you escape.before mum finds you. See you tomorrow.". Before they went they put their shoes on but tied one socks over my eyes.to.blindfold me and sock over my nose so I coild still smell their feet.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I like it :D
SupermanFan5220
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan5220 »

I'm always a fan of femdom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic