Late night visitors (FF/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Quintus09

Late night visitors (FF/m)

Post by Quintus09 »

It was a hot sticky night. I had no sheet on the bed, bedroom window open, wearing only my shorts. Despite my attempts to cool I did not sleep well, in contrast to my usual deep sleep. I looked at the clock. 230am. Suddenly I felt very thirsty so got out of bed and went down stairs to get a drink of water. I turned the light on and saw a figure in front of me. All in black from her shoes to her gloves, her long red hair tied in a pony tail. I was speechless even before the hand went over my mouth and her friend grabbed me. Her friend was also dressed all in black but had blonde wavy hair past her shoulders.

The blonde dragged me to the middle of the room and the redhead got a chair. I was forced to sit down and they began to tie me up. My arms were pulled behind the chair and tied together and also to the vertical bars of the chair. My upper arms were tied to the vertical bars at the side of the chair. Rope was tied round my chest and tummy tying me to the back of the chair. My knees were tied to the front legs of the chair and my ankles were tied to the front legs, ropes going above and below the cross bars so I couldn’t move my feet up and down. My legs are short compared to the chair so Only my toes touched the floor. I had a sponge ball pushed into my mouth then tape wrapped round my head going over my eyes and mouth.

“Let’s see if he’s secure” one woman said and I felt her nails tickling the soles of my feet. She wriggled her fingers and I wriggled in my ropes but could not escape or move my feet away. I heard the women moving about the house and started to struggle some more. I felt someone sit on my thighs. “ Don’t struggle, or we’ll have to punish you.” She said and I felt her finger nail in my belly button which made me struggle more.

She got off me and I didn’t struggle anymore. I heard them move around and eventually heard the front door open and shut then the house was quiet. I struggled again but the ropes held me tight, the gag kept me quiet and the blindfold stopped me seeing. I tried to pull myself forward with my toes but couldn’t move. I couldn’t see where I was going anyway.

I didn’t sleep much and at 630 am I heard my mum’s alarm clock go on. A few seconds later it stopped and about ten minutes later I heard her come down the stairs. She screamed when she found me and quickly untied me, then found her purse, laptop and phone was gone along with some money and other things.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice short story. Your writing improved. It looks like you took more time to write it this time.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! I enjoyed reading it and identifying with the victim. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! I love mature women who over powers the boy. When she wears gloves then it really gets my attention!

Great job and keep writing!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

couldn't agree more great story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic