My miscalculated self-bondage (F/self) (mm/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My miscalculated self-bondage (F/self) (mm/F)

Post by arbamanre »

I was in my lonely cabin still wearing my party black dress, desperately moaning through my ballgag with my tied up legs gathered, trying to reach the keys from a hole with my cuffed hands behind; while all my family is enjoying a big event at the risk of coming to search for me in anytime. I knew that try to reach the key was a useless effort, but I was asking for any miracle to appear “I really would do anything to avoid the devastating shame of my family finding out about my ‘little sessions’! ...”.

-1.- Self-bondage risk taker

My name is Brittany, 30 years old, I am a director of a financial department of a good company, and I like bondage, I have the habit of make “self-bondage sessions”. I always was the ‘perfect girl’ from all my sisters, the smarter, athletic and the most beautiful; that’s why I dedicate a lot of time to exercise, and it worth it, I have a great toned body; also, I am proud of my perfect long brown hair, I’m aware of how eye-catching I am. But also to continue maintaining that image is very tiring, and my other big problem is with the relationship thing, despite I have a lot of dates I’m still single, I think is because most men feel intimated by my job and also because I’m a bit control freak.

Since I was a girl I feel attracted to the idea of being tied up, and a few years ago I fell to the curiosity of tying myself. I started only tying my own feet, but later was also calves and thighs, it was just a inoffensive hobby; but weeks later I felt the need to be more restrained, so I started to try bandanas or duct tape as gags while I was pretending that my hands were also tied up; but later even that wasn’t enough, so I bought online a pair of handcuffs and a red ballgag to do more serious self-bondage sessions; and since I became more skillful I always make me sure to knot the rope out of the reach of my hands when their will be tied; also I got the mania of throwing, without seeing, the keys of the handcuffs on the rug (but not too far from me), to at least for some minutes I try to pretend that I am really helpless. At first I loved the adrenaline of being restrained like that, I felt excited; but gradually I got used to the situation and it became in something not so extraordinary, but at the same time I got addicted to do that as a de-stressing activity, and because my demanding job I really feel the need to do it often!

Time later I realized that my sessions started to be a problem, the temptation to do it so often make me lose stupidly my time, like the bad time when I tied myself early in the morning and by that I came late to an extremely critical meeting! So I decided that I should gradually quit this habit, and I started with the purpose of avoid my sessions for an entire month, no matter what.

But two weeks later of repress my impulses I got tempted, because I’ve got anxious remembering that the next weekend my aunt Debbie, my dad’s sister, had her 70th birthday party. All our family and the family of her husband had planned an enormous fancy party in other state, in an estate next to the woods, even rented a lot of cabins for guests; they decided assign me one to myself, a small one but cute, even had dining room with a small table, TV, couch.

I love my family, but the problem is they expect too much from me and always they make me uncomfortable questioning me a lot, especially because I am the only one single! And in the other hand I dislike my uncle’s relatives, they could be pretty impertinent sometimes. So in a moment of weakness while packing up, I surrender to the temptation and put my bondage gear in my baggage: my red ropes, ballgag, tape, bandanas, handcuffs. I lied to myself saying that just will be to calm me by keeping the temptation close, and I would not use it at any cost.

The Saturday I went to the place, with a lovely short black dress, a cleavage dress that is not too much revealing and that I love how highlights my figure, also I was wearing black pantyhose. At first I really was enjoying with my family, but as I predicted the uncomfortable questions appeared; they never stopped comparing me with my sisters and cousins, and also I had to tolerate the bad jokes of the political family. I finally got annoyed and I lied saying I had headache since yesterday in part because I couldn’t sleep because my job, and that I need go to my cabin to take a pill and go to sleep. Someone got angry with me, whispering that I was just rude, but I didn’t care, I was upset about everything!

In my cabin, I felt a lot of anxiety really wishing for a session; I try to resist but at the end the temptation won and I hurried, unpacked my bondage gear and proceed to tied myself still wearing my party clothes. Immediately as soon I felt the ropes starting to circle my ankles I felt more relaxed; and, while I was tying carefully my thighs, I was imaging the picture of myself, in how I will be laying tied on the couch with my fancy clothes as a TV sexy damsel in distress, while my family enjoys without knowing anything; I found it very exciting! Then I secured tight the ballgag in my mouth and firmly cuffed my hands behind; and as always I throw the key away, but not too far, then I happily started to moan and struggle; I had really missed the feeling of being tied up!

My sessions could endure even an hour, but despite I was enjoying be tied up with this nice clothes, I though the wisest thing would be just 15 minutes, I didn’t want to be discovered, I would die of shame! Passed the time, I go to search for the key… but OMG, it fell in a tiny hole on the wooden floor!

-2.- A tight and uncertain holding

I was desperate, I could see the key but my fingers couldn’t reach it, I try hard but was useless, I was worried looking at everyplace as searching for a magic solution, my mind was blocked! Then I struggle to stand up, and hopped to grab a small stick in the room, it was difficult get there but I make it; but anyway it resulted ineffective. Then I unclearly remembered that long time ago I saved a key in my baggage, maybe it could still be there! I try to hop to my room but I fell, but without thinking I dragged myself until I reach my baggage, I searched in all the bag and desperately dropped everything out, but it wasn’t there! I felt desolate and about to cry, I couldn’t believe that me, the always smart woman, the measured and prudent director who everybody criticizes, will be founded in this embarrassing situation. I dragged back to the living room to try to reach the key again but was pointless, and now I was tired and my jaw was starting to ache because the ballgag.

Then, my fear materializes, someone knock the door and opened! I tensed myself resigned to the moment of big shame; but I wasn’t prepared for the persons who saw me.

They were two nephews of my uncle, just two teenagers; when they saw me, opened wide their eyes and released a euphoric yell. They enter to the room closing the door behind, and approached to me making silly jokes between them.

“You did this to yourself, right?”

I angry looked away, and with shame I nodded 'yes'

“Cool! We have to record this” then they started to film me with their cellphones

“Arrourghmm!!!” I try to protest through my gag denying with my head, but they were too excited with all the situation.

“Everybody has to see this!”

“Mmmnn mmmnn!” I desperately deny, and I try to make signals to ask them to release me, then one of them close to me and put away my ballgag, my jaw was really hurting me now

“mmm… aahh… I really needed to put that away, thank you. And please don’t show that video to anyone!”

“Are you kidding! I don’t think so! But tell me, why are you tied up like this?”

I ashamed explained to them that this was just a regular game, but I lost the key; I was trying to appeal to their mercy asking them not saying this to anyone. After that one of them went to my room to take a look and the other tried to reach the key from the hole.

“Oh man, this is awesome! Your sister sent us to see if you feel better, and we thought we had lucky for the chance to come and talk to such a beautiful woman, but find you like this will be a legendary story!”

“No! Please no! You have to keep the secret!”

After a short silence, the other one said:

“I think we’ve been here too much time, everybody is going to suspect; so I’ll tell you what, we let you here tied up and gagged, we go back to the party to say that you are fine and you are sleeping; we will find an idea to get the key, and meanwhile we will think if we should say this to everyone or not”

“No no no! Please! You can’t say anything at any cost! And please, at least untie my legs, and nothing of gags. I beg you!”

“Take it or leave it. You’ll stay tied and gagged or we free you now but also revealing the true to everyone, it’s your choice!”

“… o… ok guys... I’ll be tied up here waiting… but please don’t say anything” I was incredulous and nervous with those boys, but my major worry still was that no one else knows my secret.

They close to me and try to put me the ballgag:

“Don’t gag me with that. It was hurting me”

“Ok, then I will use the interesting things in your baggage”

“Geez! Did you really see my stuff?”

“Yeah! I think this is more than a simple hobby, eh?”

My anxiety grew when I saw him coming with my bandanas, duct tape and other coils of rope; both lay me on the floor over my stomach and then blindfold me with a bandana; I got more nervous because in my sessions I never blindfold myself since I need to find the key to release me; also, blindfolded, my imagination got more vivid and I scared myself with the creepiest scenarios, I don’t know how far they are willing to go, and I don’t have control of anything! I unwittingly was tensing all my muscles.

Next they took a coil of rope and with strength tied my feet to my handcuffs, letting me in a restrictive hogtie; I was in shock when I realized that I could touch my heels with my fingers, it was too tight, I’ve never been tied up like this! I only once tried the hogtie thing but it was a failure, despite all the tutorials in internet I hadn’t the skill to effectively do it to myself, also I thought that it wouldn’t be good idea practice a position so restrictive alone.

“No! Come on! This is not necessary!”

“Yes, it is”

“Reconsider it, you can have troubles with all this! You need to think bett… mmmrphh! mmph!” they put a rolled bandana inside my mouth and later five pieces of tape over my lips to seal my mouth; so I only can grunt through my gag:

“Mmrrph mmrrnngh!”

“We’ll be back soon!”, and both leaved.

At first I was pretty nervous, I knew I couldn’t trust in those boys, I even I can’t remember their names! But later, after a lot of pointless efforts, shaking hard my body and releasing a lot of muffled grunts, I realized that I totally lost the control about myself and, like it or not, the only thing I could do is trust in those wackos teenagers.

And when I got calmed I realized that, by first time in my life, I truly was helpless! This time there wasn’t the possibility that I could untie my knots, cut the rope with my scissors or release me with my keys, this time I had no clock marking the resting time, I couldn’t see it even if I have it! Also I noticed that I had surpassed the hour tied up; this time I was totally depending of someone else… finally I was a real captive… and I loved the feeling! The endorphins were up in all my body and I was in a strange mixed state of relaxing and nervousness, the only thing I could do is enjoying, moaning and softly squirming testing my ties.

-3.- Subdued to a bad deal

I had lost track of time when I heard the door opening, the boys had arrived; one of them release me from my blindfold and undid my hogtie (that was a relief because my back was starting to ache a bit). I see the other one trying to get the key with a copper wire, until finally he got it.

“Here it is! I told you this will work; now you owe me 20 bucks!”

“It’s too soon, we have… other business to resolve…”

Both stand in front of me with a grin in their faces, I look them with a defiant look because I sensed they had evil plans against me.

“We think about it, and you have two options: one, we release you right now and show to everybody your tied up videos”

“Mmmnn mnn!” I deny desperately with my head

“… or two… you allow us to keep you here tied up until tomorrow, before the family breakfast; and we never will talk about this to anyone”

“Mrrrphh!”

“We will not go any further with you, we promise. It’s just that we think this will be such a great experience! Don’t you think?”

I protest with a grunt; this kids are crazy! But I wasn’t just angry with them, also with myself; I couldn’t believe that me, the envy of the family, the outstanding talented reliable financial director was at mercy of two lame brats!

“Mmph mmrrph!”

“What did you say? I don’t understand your language ‘mademoiselle’”

“Look! We aren’t negotiating. Choose one of the options! Will you be our hostage, yes or no?”

I look down and started to hit the floor with my tied legs as thinking in a solution, but in fact I just was resigning myself, to me the answer was obvious since the beginning. So I defiant look at them to the eyes and nodded.

“Cool! I won the other 20 bucks! Now we are even!”

“Damn! I really was sure that a mature woman will never accept a deal like this. But resulted even easier that with our cousins”

“Mmmph!?”

“Yeah! Did you think you are our first hostage? And usually we capture them, but this time the victim captured herself for us. That’s great!”

Both were laughing and making silly jokes at my expense, now I was doubting about of my choice, but it was too late to regrets.

“You are too serious, milady, you need the laugh-treatment”

“Mmph?”

Both carried me and sit me in the floor with my back against a wood post, then used the key to release my handcuffs. I tried to fight when my hands got free! But I was subdued easily by both; one of then took firmly my hands in front me while the other used a coil of rope to secure my wrists together, later they raised my hands to tie them to the post over my head. Next they used more rope to also tie my waist to the post, letting me sited and fixed.

They took off my heel shoes, and with a grin in their faces they took turns to tickle me in my soles and in my armpits. I was painfully laughing, I had no idea that I am too sensitive to tickling. I was screaming and squirming a lot as trying to release myself, also I was trying to get my legs off them but it was useless, my ties were effective!

-4.- Bearing the losses

After a while they finally stopped, I was sweating and hard breathing, so they remove my gag:

“mmph… Ah! Please don’t do it again, I promise I will be more cooperative”

“I know you will, it’s not like you have a choice”

“I… suppose you… are right” I was exhausted

“Do you want water? Maybe something to eat?”

“Yes, thank you”

“No problem, the customer what she wants!”

They took two bandanas, and put one in the middle of the other to make a really big knot in the middle, to make a stuffed cleave-gag, and they secure it behind my neck with the big knot stuffed inside my mouth. Then they left the cabin to bring some food.

I didn’t know how many hours I’ve been tied up until now, the only thing I knew was that I hadn’t any energy left to try to struggle anymore, so I let myself go; and calmed I wait for them.

When they arrived putted the dish and glasses with water on the chairs of the dinner room, they come with me and put my heels back on my feet, untied my hands and remove my gag:

“Before we eat you have to look fancy, don’t you think?”

“Whatever, just give some water”

“Just wait a little bit, missy”

They put my hands behind my back, but they put my forearms together and parallel but in a horizontal way, and started to tie them with the longest rope, later passed the same rope over all my torso in a lot of different places, shoulders, armpits, above and below my breasts (when they finished, the position was highlighting even more my breasts through the cleavage of my dress!), tying me in what now I learned is kwon as “box-tie” position (I had already saw it on internet, but obviously it was impossible to do by myself, so I always had ignored it).

“Wow, I... I didn’t though you were too expert in this stuff”

“I told you, you are not our first victim; in our family the tied-up games are common”

“But you need to know that this kind of tie is for ‘special girlfriends’, so you can feel lucky”

“You are weird. But whatever, I want water pleasmmmph!” the one behind me putted the ballgag in my mouth.

“Sorry, you have to wait a bit more”

“Grmmmph!”

They carried me and lay me on the table, over my stomach, and put their dishes with food over my back and my butt, while I moan in protest

“We are the captors, we eat first, so you have to be a good table or you will not eat”

I was grunting angry, but I obeyed and stayed stiff acting like a table, while they eat and chat like nothing was happening. I felt so frustrated and humiliated! but I couldn’t do anything about it.

-5.-Too much exposure

When they finished, they putted away their dishes, remove my ballgag and sit me on a chair; one of them help me to drink the water from the biggest glass and I felt too renewed in that moment, I was really thirsty! Then the other one took a spoon and started to feed me, but he did the obvious silly game of “here comes the plane” like if I were a baby, and he did it every damn mouthful!

“Congratulation, you finish your meal!”, he said to me when I finished my food

“Just shut up… and… uff… well... I’m scare to say this… but… I need to pee. Please let me go quickly to the bathroom. I will behave, I promise!”

“Well, sorry for you, that is not included in your ‘fun-pack’”

“You freak! Don’t you dare to let me like this!!! I don’t care if everyone knows, I will tell…!”

“Ok, ok, ok, I’ll propose you this, we bring you to the bathroom, but you have to pass the rest of the night just in underwear”

“Oh no! No way! Your parents will know about this!”

“Ok, then are two options: one, you tell to our parents about this but we tell to everybody about you, and also you spend the rest of the night dressed up but wet; or two, nobody says nothing and you spend the rest of the night just in underwear but dry”

“Again milady, It’s all your choice”

“You evil rats! … Ok... I spend the night in underwear, but if you dare to go beyond…”

“Don’t worry, this is the last one, I promise”

They untied my torso and hands and help me enthusiastically to remove my dress, to immediately handcuff me with my hands behind, later they untied my legs and delicately took off my heels and pantyhose, letting me just wearing my black underwear; and I felt awkward noticing that these brats can’t apart their horny glances from my body. Next they make with the rope a kind of leash to tie it to my neck, they put in my mouth the ballgag again and put on my feet my heels shoes again. Then they lead me to the bathroom as if I was an animal!

“Ok milady, you have 3 minutes or we will enter for you”

“Amph phh”

Then they release my handcuffs and let me enter to the bathroom alone while out they hold the leash; I was able to hear them chat between them about my body: that my breast this, my toned legs that, my marked abs, etc. they were very excited, it was really awkward. Sited there, for a moment I thought that I should do an attempt of a crazy escape or something, but I really had to pee and I got panicked about how many time I had left, so I decided just accept my fate. I finished, leaved the bathroom and without they ask me I putted my hands behind to be cuffed again.

They lead me to the couch and undid the leash on my neck, and used that rope to tie my ankles together, and took more rope to tie my thighs firmly just above the kneels, next they tied my elbows almost touching each other, they secured my arms to my torso circling the rope under my breasts (I surprised how this ties were exalting my breasts so much), later they removed the handcuffs and used rope to tie my hands accurately tight in a parallel way.

Later of that they just ignore me, just they were chatting in the dinner table and spending time with their cellphones, while I only could watch the ceiling waiting for the end of all this. Eventually both go out of the cabin, just saying calmly to me “We’ll be back”; I worried because they looked very indifferent to me, as if I wasn’t a worthy novelty for them anymore; I was afraid that they forget about me and leave me just like this. I struggled testing my bonds but they did a good work, the bonds were secure and effective, and the knots were out of my fingers reach. So, after of some distressing minutes squirming and imagining things, I try to calm myself, and I lay quiet in the couch.

-6.- Tight overnight closure

Later both came back and, I feel shame for admit it, I was happy to see them. Now they looked a bit tired. One of them got close to me and removed my ballgag:

“mmph… ah! I would have preferred other gag”

“We will consider it to the next party”

“Ha-ha”, I replied sarcasticaly

“Ok milady, we have to go, this is going to be our ‘see you tomorrow’”

“Guys, you already had enough fun with me. Please finish with this and release me now”, I replied a bit fed up and tired

“No way! You don’t have any idea how hard was convince everybody that you are sick and that you don’t need to see anybody! A deal is a deal”

“Yes gorgeous, we just come to put you in a position more comfortable to sleep”

Despite my arguments they continued with their plan, they untied my legs and lead me to bed, they lay me, remove my heels, they will use four ropes to tie me in a very restrictive position, initiating with my feet in a separated way, and later they removed all my upper bonds to finally tie each hand to each bed post, leaving me in spread-eagle position.

I was exhausted, so I obediently cooperated with them; also at this moment I had clear that they were experts tying up, the rope is always snug enough to prevent I could escape, but not too much for hurting me or affect my circulation, and the knots were always out of my reach, and even if they were I guess their knots will be too complicated for me, so I thought that any attempt to escape was pointless. At this point I was totally at their mercy, and my nervousness was still up specially because the position made me feel too exposed, even as if was naked, despite technically I wasn't.

“Please, I really beg you! Don’t forget to release me early in the morning. Please!” I ask them with my sweetest voice

“Yes, yes, don’t worry. Now open your mouth!”

I obeyed, and they used the cleave-gag with the stuffed bandana in the middle to silence me, later put some pieces of tape over my lips to totally seal my mouth. Finally, they used other bandana as a blindfold.

“Ok, it’s done. Good night milady!” said one of them while approaches to me, caressed my thigh and kiss me over my taped mouth

“Mmmgrrh!!”

“Yes, good night babe!” the other one also approached and kiss my forehead while delicately squeezed my breast

“Mmmmnghrrrrh!!!” They really got me angry! But I couldn’t do anything to avoid it.

He put a blanket over me, turn off the light and both leave me tied up alone.

I admit that this ties were awesome, this position always looked interesting to me; I thought that I will never experience it, and now even I will stay like this for all night! Also, the blindfold and the incredible effective gag let me felt totally vulnerable, but also as if I finally were complete, as if I finally were where I suppose to be. After a time of testing my bonds, I started to thinking a lot since officially I was furious against them, but at the same time I felt lucky to find them, at last because them I fulfil my yearned fantasy of really being a damsel in distress, I finally could feel that I was helpless and restrained without any chance to escape! I really felt so sexy and aware of myself as never before; and after recapitulating all this situation for a long time, I fell asleep.

-7.- Bound to a negative open

The next morning, they awaked me:

“Good morning sleeping beauty!” Said one of them while quickly removed my blindfold

“Hurry up! It is late. You only have 45 minutes to be ready to the family breakfast!” said the other one while he was untying my feet

“Mmphn??”

I was glad that finally I will be released, but why 45 minutes wouldn’t be enough time to be ready? Then I saw one of them preparing the handcuffs and the other one tying my ankles together:

“Mmmghrr! mmnnph!” I was terrified

“Hey! Didn’t you think this will end so easily?”

I struggled desperately with all my strength, but they managed to tie my thighs together too, and later also they subdue me to handcuff me with my hands behind; and in that moment I started to hard whine frustrated; I couldn’t endurance more time tied up! This was too much for me!

They lay me on the floor and used other rope to hogtied me, but this time it wasn’t too restrictive as yesterday. But I didn’t care, I was moaning sad, contemplating how my hope to be free was dying in that moment:

“Oh please, shut up! Look! This is the key” and he dropped it near to me

“You have to release yourself as always have you done, the only extra is the hogtie, but you can reach the knot with your fingers and it should be easy enough to be untied by you”

I open wide my eyes, like if my energy got back to my body, and without hesitation I started to untie my knots

“See you around, milady!”

“I hope I’ll see you in the breakfast!” and both leaved

Despite they said it should be easy, it was hard untying their knot! Now I realized why 45 minutes couldn’t be enough time according to them. I was grunting and rolling over all place, struggling against the knots… until… I finally undid it! The rest was as always I had done, I reach the key and released my handcuffs, and hurried to untie my legs. The ties were incredibly good, but I handled it, and at the end I remove my gag and lay in the floor extending my limbs exhausted; finally, I was free!

I dressed up with some clothes (with sleeves, obviously) and I went out to the big breakfast, walking calmed taking my time to think in this very strange experience. I had a lot of confusing feelings, but the only clear one was that I really wish to repeat be a totally helpless woman, be fully restrained like this once again; but I hope it will be with a very special and reliable man whose captive I will want to be.

I arrived with my family, sited, and the chatting begun:

“Hi Brittany! Do you feel better? The boys told us that besides your head ache, you also had stomach ache”

“A little tired but yes, I feel better; thank you. I finally got free of those two nagging pains…”
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Fun story! Thanks for sharing!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Lovely story. I’d love to keep my aunt tied up for a weekend and tickle her feet. Next weekend you can do it to me.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Thank you for the reading!
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Great story!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Now that.......was a fantastic story!!! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic