New Neighbour(self/ f, self/m, f/m m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Quintus09

New Neighbour(self/ f, self/m, f/m m/f)

Post by Quintus09 »

Ok ill try and write some fiction, longer stories. This is kind of part one. Not realistic but I wanted to try to have an excuse for tie ups.

I am an only child and I live with my mum. I see my dad 4 or five times a year maybe. Where we live there's more retired people than children my age. Cos of lockdown and covid years 6and7 at school were pretty weird so it is just year 8, my second gear of secondary school that we are really back to school. Mum is also n working more so I have time after school and sometimes Saturday to do self bondage.

It was during Easter holidays that a new family moved into the house opposite. It looked !like a girl my age and her mum who was about mum's age. We went and said hello. Kristy was 13 and had red hair in two pigtails. She was wearing pink shorts, black t shirt and sliders with orange painted toe nails. I was wearing red t shirt, blue shorts and bare feet. It turned out she'd be starting my school and be in my class so I said I'd show her round.

We had things in common. She liked Lord of The Rings films and video games but we were different cos I was good at languages and history she liked maths and science. I showed her round school and we walked to and from school together. one day in the first week back I really didn't get the science homework so she said shed help me. We walked back to her house and went in both took shoes off at the door. We were.in school uniform. Me blue blazer, white shirt, striped tie, black trousers, black shoes and socks. Her blue blazer, white shirt, striped tie, blue checked skirt, black tights and shoes. We took our shoes off, I wanted to take my socks off too but cos it was her house I didn't.

They were still unpacking With boxes everywhere so we couldn't sit in the lounge and the kitchen table was covered in cooking stuff, so she said " come to my room. There's a desk we can work on.". So we went upstairs. Her room was messy but there was a desk next to her bed. Lots of books and posters of Frozen2 next to posters of Metallica on the walls. We got our books out and started working and she told me about the science when she asked if I wanted a drink. she went off and I sat back on her bed and was sitting on something uncomfortable. I looked under the cover and found a pair of handcuffs. Not toys but proper metal handcuffs.

I was shocked. So shocked I didn't hear her coming up stairs or opening the door. "Oh, you found them did you?" she said. I'd have been embarrassed if she'd found my rope or tape in my room but she wasn't shaken at all. "What are these for?" I asked like an idiot.
"For tying myself up with of course." she said. She put the glasses down and took the hand cuffs off me and put her hands behind her back. I heard the click as the cuffs locked. "Now where were we. Electric currents."

I could not concentrate as she tried to explain the science to me. "Hey!" she shouted and pushed me with her foot. "I know your'e interested in this stuff. I saw the Chronicles of GOR book on your floor when you showed me your Lord of the Rings figures. Concentrate and I might let you wear these." I was shocked that she was so open about it and blushed, but she was right of course. she pointed at the book with her black nylon covered toe and tried to draw m attention back to the page.

"OK. Just a moment." I said. I took my socks off and spread my toes. "

"I thought you had a thing about feet too." SHe said, and held her tights covered feet up wiggling her toes. "you're always starting under the desks at girls' feet. I guessed you didn't want to try their shoes on! And you were eying my toes when we first met and you were in your bare feet and trying to point your soles at me" Erm yes. I've been tying myself up for about 5 years , and I like to be tied up bare foot. It makes me feel more helpless if a woman could see my bare feet when she'd tied me up."

"OK I think we have more in common than Tolkein and Dungeons and Dragons. But now its work time."

She knew me exactly but I somehow managed to concentrate as she took me through the home work. she asked me to pas her drink a few times and pointed with her toes a few times at the work.

As we finished her mum came back. She reached into a draw in her chest of draws and took the key out to unlock her hands. I put my socks on and got ready to leave, I guessed no more tying up with mum home.

"I'll make a bet with you " she said before we went down stairs. "I've helped you but I think you still struggled. There's questions to answer still on the test tomorrow. If you get 8 or more out of 10 I'll ley you tie me up and tickle my feet. If you get 7 or less I get to tie you up and tickle your feet. "

I went home and read the work again. I wanted to better at science but I really wanted to tie Kristy up.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

The science test was next day. Kristy was wearing knee length dark blue socks not tights that day. A word on uniform, girls had more options than boys. We have to wear trousers, girls can wear trousers or skirts. With skirts they can wear black tights or black or white knee or ankle socks. I thought when I saw her in socks I could take them off when I got to tie her up later. I struggled with the test, even with Kristy”s help it was hard. We swapped papers to mark each other’s work and as the answers were given I realised I’d got some wrong. I swapped with my friend mark. When the teacher went round to get results I looked at Kirsty when her name was called. 10/10 obviously but she stayed looking at the paper in front of her. When my name was called mark called out 6. I looked at Kristy , she looked back and gave a smile.

As we walked home together, and out of earshot of others, Kristy made lots of comments about wether I was ticklish or how long I could last. Our mums were still at work so we were home alone as we got home. She pulled out her key and said come in. She took off her shoes, and I took off my shoes and socks this time And we hung our blazers on hooks. I like being bare foot and even though I like girls bare feet I have a thrill when I’m barefoot around women and girls or women who aren’t so they can see my bare feet.

We went to her bedroom and she said “So I guess I’m going to find out just how ticklish you are.”

“Are you going to tie me up first with your hand cuffs?”

“ No their just for me, I’m using rope on you . Hands behind your back.” she said. I held my hands behind my back and she pulled some rope out from under the bed. She tied my hands together and did something I could not see. She actually wrapped rope round then tied between my wrists. I was to discover this meant I could not wriggle out. “Feet” she said and I wriggled round and put my feet up on her bed and she tied them together also tying between my ankles.

She first just wiggled her fingertips on my soles and I instantly pulled my feet away. She grabbed the rope tying my ankles together and pulled my feet back to her and tickled me again. I almost screamed I’m so ticklish. “Oh are your feet ticklish.” She said with a naughty grin. She tickled me again pulling my feet towards her and using her nails now. “Ooh they are ticklish.” I rolled round and screamed then she stopped.

“You know I said I’d tie you up and tickle you if you didn’t get 8 or more. Well I never said how long I’d tickle you for. It’s two hours at least till my mum comes home.”

“Hey that’s not fair.”
“Oh shut up. If you’d got 8,9, or 10 you’d be tying me up now.”
“Hey no. I’d be nice.”
“I’m going to have to gag you if you make a noise.”

“Hey.” Altough I really wanted to be tied up suddenly feeling helpless was scary. I pulled at my wrists cos I could usually,easily,wriggle free but the rope between my wrists stopped me and I realised I was really tied up.

She got an ankle sock and a knee sock out of her draw and pushed the ankle sock in my mouth then sat behind me and tied the long sock between my teeth. I felt a big thrill as the sock tightened and I realised for the first time ever I’d been really tied up but someone else and was her prisoner. She sat back in front of me, grabbed my ankle ropes and began to tickle my bare feet again. I made a lot of helpless sounds but was her prisoner and loved it.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story so far. I wonder if you continue this.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story so far! Here’s hoping some payback is in the future.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lovely characters and story. Well written and fun. Looking forward to the next parts!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Kristi continued to hold my ankle ropes whilst she tickled my bare feet for about 5 minutes. Then she started talking to me.

“Is this the first time you’ve been tied up by someone else?”

I nodded mmmpphhh

“It’s not the same as tying yourself up is it,”. Nod mmmppphhh

“ you can’t easily wriggle out………..You really are stuck…………You can’t get loose…….I can do anything I want to you……And there’s nothing you can do to stop me.” With each of the pauses she scraped first her finger tips then her nails up and down my soles. I pulled and twisted, tried to cover my left foot with my right, of course only for my right sole to be tickled instead. Another ten minutes tickling then she changed attack.

“You like girls feet don’t you?” More tickling. “What do you thing of mine?” With than she took her left sock off and put her bare foot over my face whilst still tickling my bare feet. A minute or so later her right sock found the floor and both her feet were in my face. I have to say despite the torture of tickling and the slightly sweaty smell of her feet I was loving the very moment. Maybe because of the tickle torture and smell of her feet.

She continued tickling me like that for several more minutes then suddenly stopped. “Right this is really about that science test isn’t it?” I didn’t think so but she went into her bag, grabbed her test paper and said to me “Where did you go wrong?”

I couldn’t believe me. She had me bound hand and foot, barefoot and gagged, at her mercy and she was trying to teach me science. I wriggled to sitting up all the same and listened as she went through the questions, me mmpphhhing at the bits I got wrong.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I think I’m in love with Kristi :D
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Kristy took my gag out and started talking.through the questions with me, but she made a rule. Every time I got a question she asked me wrong shed tickle me for a minute. I asked what happened if I got a question right and she said then she wouldn't tickle me for a minute. Well I got the first thing right, then three wrong. I was surprised when she didn't tickle me at once but just put a little tick on the corner of her test paper. I'm saving them up she said.

In the end I knew exactly where I'd gone wrong but had also 23 minutes of tickling to suffet. Kristy helped me off the bed and lay me on the floor then she tied my hands and feet together hogtying me and put the sock gag back. Then she began tickling my feet but put her bare feet on the floor in front of me so I got a good view of her bare feet and toe nails with clear polish on.

After 23 minutes were up she undid the bottle and helped me back in the bed. " your a mess" she said. It was true my shirt hanging out and trousers riding up. She trimmed and made a point of straightening my tie whilst leaving everything else a mess and me still tied up and gagged.

Just then we heard her mum come in downstairs and realised how late it was. She untied me and I straightened my clothes and went downstairs with my school bag. Kristy's mum was there in a blouse, dress.jacket and tan tights no shoes. She had red painted nails I could see through the nylon.

" Well someone's getting his feet under the table I see. His bare feet too. Walking round my house without his socks on."

"I'm sorry Mrs Jones."

"That's alright. Kristy and I usually walk round in bare feet too. Bye now."

I put my shoes and socks on and said thank you and went to leave. "did you learn much?" Said Kristy. "Yes, but just you wait till the French test." I said.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Just found this little gem of a story. Does anyone know if there’s more?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Bondageboi[/mention] The author of this story has since deleted their account so at the moment there is no more to the story unless the original author comes back under a new name and decides to continue the story.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Shame. Maybe some fan fiction to follow on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic