Taken. F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taken. F/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

Hey everyone, been a real long time. Few knew this from private massages but I had been in a bad accident and I been on the road to recovery for the last year. Thank you all who kept in touch, wished I was more frequent to respond but I didn’t have much energy. I left a story unfinished, unfortunately I forgot where I was going with it. I may try redoing it, or something, not sure yet.
Here’s a quick introduction for anyone new or forgot. I’m Kari, currently 14 years old, I keep my brown hair short and have green eyes. I like to write myself in tie up situations as I do not have the luxury of having anyone willing to actually do a real tie up game. Got my interest from Doug’s site about his childhood games at first until I stumbled on this site sometime last year. This is my attempt at getting back into writing, I might be slow to add more stories, I do apologize ahead of time.

To the story…

I took in a deep breath of the fresh evening air, enjoying the cooling atmosphere as the sun starts to go down as I make my way back home from my casual walk around the neighborhood. Like I normally do, I left the house without my shoes as I enjoy going barefoot when ever I could. Especially on a nice summer evening like this, not too hot, not too cold, perfect weather. Along with me going shoeless, I am wearing a white cotton polo shirt with blue jeans.
I bopped my head some to the music I was listening to from the Bluetooth earbuds in my ears, with my hands in my pockets, I was in my own perfect world.
That was until something reached from behind me and held a cloth to my face. Surprised, I screamed, though I didn’t know how loud I was due to the loud music. In seconds, I felt dizzy and fell backwards.

I was aware of someone catching me from behind, my earbuds falling out of my ears. Last bit I remembered was behind dragged into a van parked on the side of the road before I fell asleep. My next memory was me feeling very dizzy, I felt myself laying on the floor of the van as it was driving along the road. I slightly opened my eyes, not too sure what I was looking at as the world seemed too confusing to understand. I felt my hands were bound behind my back, so was my feet bound together, and what felt like tape covered my mouth.
“Mph” I muttered before my eyes closed again and I was asleep.
Next time I got a little awareness was feeling I was being carried on someone’s shoulder, still bound and gagged, but was soon back asleep before I knew anything else.

Next time I began to fully wake up, slowly at first. The first thing I noticed was the heavy banging in my head, which caused me to moan. When I moaned I noticed I was still tape gagged, then I noticed I was laying on a soft surface on my back. I blinked a few times as I open my eyes, i went to move and was confused when I couldn’t.
After blinking a few times, I narrowed my eyes as I concentrate on my situation. Above me was a single lightbulb with a roof that looked concrete. I move my cheeks some as I felt the tape over my mouth, went to move and was again confused why I couldn’t. I moved my head and looked down at myself, and I found that I was tied down to some kind of padded table with leather straps.

Three large leather straps were over my arms, one just under my shoulder, one at my elbows and one at my wrists, pinning my arms to my sides as well as to the table. One strap was over my thighs, one just under my knees and one over my ankles. “Mph?” I muttered as I lightly tugged my right hand, finding the straps to be tight. “Mmph?” I muttered again straining my muscles, panicking as I start to realize my situation.
“Mmmmpphh!!?? Mmmmpphh!!!” I start yelling as I start to struggle. After a good while, finding I can only move my head, hands and feet, I lay my head down and focus on breathing.

After a while, I struggled again, yelling hoping someone will hear me. That was until a door opened on the far side of the room. I stopped as I looked down, over my toes at where a woman stood at the door. The woman was dressed in all black, with a mask over her lower half face. I could tell she has green eyes and blond hair, and as she walked up she said “see you’re awake now, enjoying your stay?”
“Mmph!!” I yell as I began to struggle, trying to be desperate as possible, hoping she will untie me. The woman walks up to my head, laying a hand on my head which caused me to stop and look up at her.
“There now honey” the woman says gently rubbing my head “you will be okay. I am sorry for tying you up like this, but it won’t be for forever. I already sent the ransom to your parents, just waiting to hear back.”

“Mmmmpphhhhh” I say, and the woman pats my head. She looks over the straps, and actually tightens a few of them. “That should be alright now” the woman says as she tighten the strap over my ankles, causing me to curl my toes. “By chance, are these feet ticklish?” The woman asks as she looks at me as she uses a hand to tickle my feet.
I immediately start laughing and struggle hard for the ten seconds she tickled me. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself” the woman says before heading to the door, and leaving me.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Hi Kari,

I love the story. You’re in just the predicament I’d like to find myself in. Do you think I might be in the room next door?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Glad to hear you’re feeling better after your accident. This was a great story, well written with some nice tying. I hope you keep it going!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

glad to see your back i wlways enjoyed your stories
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

Quintus09 wrote: 1 year ago Hi Kari,

I love the story. You’re in just the predicament I’d like to find myself in. Do you think I might be in the room next door?
Who’s to say that you aren’t? Lol it could be possible
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Glad to hear you’re feeling better after your accident. This was a great story, well written with some nice tying. I hope you keep it going!
Thank you, and I do plan on it!
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 1 year ago glad to see your back i wlways enjoyed your stories
Thank you! It means a lot 🥹
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Glad to see you back, glad to hear you recovered from the accident and glad to read your stories again. :D
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Nice work, very impressive. Can’t say I blame her for wanting to tickle lol [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention]
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Continued after discussion with [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention]

After the tickling Kari was left alone again and struggled a bit more. She couldn’t escape so tried to look round but her fission was limited so she just started at the ceiling having to fall asleep.

The door opened and the woman returned . Kari lifted her head to look over her toes again and saw the woman carrying someone else over her shoulder, but all Kari could see were bare feet and legs tied together at ankles and knees. The woman put her new prisoner on the floor below where Kari could see then wheeled a table looking like Kari’s next to her. Kari turned her head and saw the six leather straps on the table.

The woman lifted her new prisoner onto the table and Kari saw it was a boy about her own age wearing the.shirt, shorts and bare feet. His hands and elbows were tied behind his back and his legs were tied at ankles and knees. A rag was tied ver his mouth. He stirred a little as the woman untied his arms then put him on his back and tightened the six straps round his ankles, knees, thighs, and body at level of shoulders, elbows and wrists, tying his legs together, arms to sides and body to table.

He roused a bit when she took the gag out of his mouth and she went to tickle his feet. As he giggled she pushed another cloth into his mouth and covered it with about four bits of tape.she tickled him again making him wiggle more so she went and tightened a few straps then tickled him on his bare feet again. Then she left Kari and the boy alone.

Kari watched the boy as he gradually woke from the drugs as she had. He wriggled his hands and feet, turned his head, moaned into his gag and looked over trying to talk to Kari. Kari tried to reply but they just mmmppphhhed together. Karin tried to reach her hands of feet over to touch him or try to untie his belts but the tables were too far apart. They tried to talk through their gags but eventually gave up just to stare at the ceiling.

An hour or more later the door opened and the woman came back. Both prisoners tried to raise their heads, point their toes and look at her, she carried something behind her back.

“Well things are moving on. You’ll be with me for a few more hours, maybe another day. Then when I’m a rich woman I’ll let you go back home. But first I need to teach you something. You two really need to start wearing shoes. Your feet are very dirty.” And she held up a bar of soap and a scrubbing brush dripping water.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent part 2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic