Tales in Briloven (mm/F, m/f, mmm/fF, F/mm, F/F, m/m and more), Chapter 8 - Spy Game (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Ianc1980 wrote: 1 year ago Great job with this! I can't wait to see who is holding the hot mom captive! I have a few guesses, some I'm more hopeful than others! Can't wait to read more!
Really? Let's see if your guess is right when I post the next chapter, you can pm me your guess ;). [mention]Ianc1980[/mention]
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thanks for the continued support and feedback guys, it means a lot for me. The next chapter is ready by the way, enjoy!

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------------------6. Momnapper--------------------------------------

Tommy paced around in the shed, waiting for a message. It had been around 10 minutes since the first message. Joey was very worried and wanted to call someone for help. Tommy had convinced him not to, he believed his mother must have agreed to whatever happened as there were no signs of struggle. Joey was sitting in a corner, his head on his knees, wishing he had never left his mom alone in here.

“Should we inform someone?” Joey asked.

“No, we will find her. I think someone is playing a game with us.” His brother answered.

Tommy’s phone chimed once again, it was a message from the unknown number.

Hello Sweeties, I have listed out my demands. Bring them all to me, from the woods within 2 hours and you can have your mother.

1. Basket of Strawberries
2. Some firewood
3. A bunch of Lavender flowers

Momnapper.

“Look at this, I told you someone was playing with us.” Tommy said, reading the list on his phone, before handing it over to his brother.

“Yeah, but who is it?” Joey asked, reading the message now.

“I have no idea, but we can get those things in the woods here.”

The phone chimes again in Joey’s hand, his eyes go wide when he opens the next message. His expression was shocked and amused as he continued to stare at the phone in his hand, lost for words. Tommy wondered what had been sent as he peered over his younger brother’s shoulder and gasped.

“It’s Mom…”Joey said, stunned, showing the picture he had received.

It was a close up picture of their mother, Laura. Her beautiful blue eyes, looking wide at them, her blonde hair flowing behind. There was a red spherical ball in their mother’s mouth, black straps running by the sides and behind her head. Their mother’s expressive eyes gave them a sense of mock terror, indicating she was held captive willingly.
“What is that in her mouth?” Joey asked, curiously.

“I have no idea, it looks like some sort of gag.” Tommy answered. “We need to hurry, let’s go.”

The boys quickly exited the shed, heading back to the house to collect some baskets. They had to collect those things mentioned in the earlier message to rescue their mother. They collected the baskets from the garage and headed back to the woods to find the items. Tommy started to collect firewood, since they were heavier while Joey foraged for some wild strawberries.

“Filled my basket with strawberries.” Joey called out after a while.

“Great, can you look for lavender too? I am almost done getting these firewoods.” Tommy called out, from a different direction.

Joey sets out to find some lavenders, picking up those beautiful flowers whenever he spotted them. Tommy soon joined him after collecting the firewoods, both the boys were sweating as they tried to fill the basket with the flower. The sunlight was dimming now, the time was close to 6 pm.

“We shouldn't have left mom alone.” Joey said, feeling bad.

“Yeah, I should have known better.” his brother replied. “Don’t worry, we will see her, once we have these collected.”

The brothers settled down under a large tree, once they had finished filling the basket with lavenders. They arranged the three baskets next to each other, making sure they had enough of everything. Tommy then takes a picture of the things they had collected and sends it to the unknown number.

“Let’s hope the momnapper replies soon.” Tommy said, amused that he was using the word ‘momnapper’ too.

Joey nodded and rested his back against the bark of the tree, watching the sun set slowly. They didn't have to wait too long as the phone chimed once more after a few minutes. Joey scurried next to his older brother to see what had been sent.

Good Work, boys. Walk east, through the woods from the shed until you find a house. Knock on the back door 3 times.

Tommy rereads the message, trying to think whose house came in the east direction. He remembered the Bowen’s lived there, but Mr Bowen had passed away recently and only Mrs Bowen lived there alone, occasionally visited by her children. He wondered why his mom would be taken there and if Mrs Bowen was involved in this, it seemed highly unlikely, but you would never know. The woods behind the house was more of a common, public space which was shared by the houses in this area. Each house was at least 100 yards apart, due to the abundant space in these areas.

“Let’s go and check it out.” Tommy said, picking up the firewoods.

“Okay, I hope mom is alright. I wonder what that ball strapped in her mouth is.” Joey said.

Tommy shrugged, feeling curious about it too. The boys then gather the things they had collected and walk east from the shed. They walked for a while and noticed the old house up ahead. The house was Victorian styled and had been there, even before the Smiths moved into their house. Smoke drifted out of the large Victorian style chimney as the boys walked into the backyard. The backyard was neatly maintained with pumpkins and other vegetables grown around. Tommy walked up the door and knocked on it 3 times as instructed, with Joey beside him.

The door opened moments later, a long silver haired woman stood there, holding the door handle. She had a heart shaped face, red glossy lips and a beautiful smile. She was well-endowed and had a curvy figure.

“Hello boys, that was pretty quick.” Sandra said, smiling, her dark brown eyes shimmering in the last rays of sunlight from the setting sun.

“Mrs Bowen? Do..do you have our mother?” Tommy asked, looking at the older woman in her eyes.

Sandra was wearing a black leggings, house slippers and a violet tank top. She grinned at the question and nodded. “Yeah, I was hiking out in the woods, collecting firewood when I stumbled upon your mother.”

Sandra explained how she had discovered their mother and freed her. She had been amused when their mother had told her about the game she was caught in. It was Sandra who then came up with the idea to ‘kidnap’ Laura from the shed, to surprise the boys and also help her out a bit by collecting a few things from the woods. Laura was then ‘retied’ and brought to the house, where Sandra had been sending ransom messages to the boys. The boys were surprised to hear that, but were happy that their mother was safe and it was Sandra who had been playing games with them.

“Where is mom?” Joey asked, he entered the house along with Tommy, following Sandra into her home through the back door.

“She is a bit tied up at the moment.” She replied, chuckling at her little pun.

“We have brought what you have asked for.” Tommy said.

The boys carried in the baskets and placed them on the kitchen table, looking around for signs of their mother, but they couldn’t find any in the kitchen. Sandra meanwhile was looking at the things the boys have brought and thanked them for their help.

“Would you like to have something to drink?” Sandra asked.

“We would like to see our mother first.” Tommy said.

“If you insist, follow me quietly, your mother is resting.”

The brothers looked at each other confused wondering what she meant by that, they nodded and followed her out of the kitchen. Sandra led them to the den which was located next to the living room, it was a small cozy space with a fireplace in the corner. The space was decked up with comfortable couches and antique flower vases. There was a large black, marble coffee table in the center on which Laura was bound tightly.

The boys stood there shocked and surprised to see their mother lying on top of the marble coffee table, hogtied tightly by black ropes, something which neither of them owned. Black ropes were all over her arms and elbows tied together, more ropes above and below her chest, making them look bigger than usual. Her body was arched backward, the ropes around her elbows were tied to her bent legs and feet. It was a strict and professional hogtie.

Sandra placed a finger on her lips, signaling the boys to be quiet. She walked over and ran her fingers on Laura’s bound feet, causing her to give a muffled grunt. The boy’s mother couldn’t see, the damp red bandanna was now tied over her eyes and a large red ball strapped in her mouth, buckled tightly behind her head, under her blonde hair.
“Hmmmmphhhg!” Laura squirmed, shaking her head feeling ticklish when Sandra ran her fingers over her bare feet.

The boys were stunned by the sight before them, they couldn’t help but admire the beautiful bondage their mother was in. Tommy noticed a small glob of drool falling from Laura’s mouth due to the strapped ball. It formed a small pool of drool, on the table, just under her arched chest.

“Hmmmpppnn!!” Laura mumbled, she was feeling a little numb from being bound in such a strict hogtie.

“Your boys have come with the ransom, looks like you are rescued.” Sandra chuckled, talking to Laura and removed the blindfold.

Laura blinked, adjusting her eyes to the light when the red bandana was taken off. She stared at her sons, blushing, embarrassed at her predicament. She was also happy that they managed to come sooner than she expected.

“Mom?! Are you alright?” Joey asked, still shocked to his mother like that.

“How.. how did you end up like this?” Tommy asked, wondering how she allowed Mrs Bowen to tie her so tight.

“What’s that in your mouth?” Joey continued, they both were brimming with questions.

“UnthhymmepphhIwlltl.” Laura nodded, rolling her eyes as she was still gagged.

“Easy there, boys. Rescue your mother first. She might want some water before speaking.” Sandra said, tickling Laura’s feet one last time and walked to the kitchen, her hips swaying naturally.

The boys nodded and came closer to their mother, inspecting how the ropes were tied. Joey wanted to remove the gag first, but Tommy instructed to leave it for the end.

“Mmmpphhhff!” Laura said. She was embarrassed by her drooling as she had no control over it.

The boys took their time with the knots, releasing their mother from the strict hogtie when Sandra came back carrying a glass of water.

“Haven’t you removed her gag yet?”

“We want to do it at the end, what is it?” Tommy asked, proceeding to untie the knots holding her elbows together.

“It is called a ball gag.” Sandra said, realizing she might have gone a little overboard with that.

“Ball gag? Why do you have one?” Joey asked. “Do you play tie up games too?”

Sandra chuckled at that, not answering right away. She watched the boys untie their mother, who was now sitting on the coffee table rubbing her wrists. The red ball gag was still strapped in her mouth.

“Cnnnyuuhlppmmwthhss?” Laura said, drooling on her t-shirt now. She was trying to unbuckle the strap behind her head using her free hands.

“Let me help, mom.” Joey offered, sitting next to her and helped her unbuckle it.

“Gmmph.. Gah… that was a big gag..” Laura said, gasping, once the glistening red ball was removed from her mouth.

“Sorry about leaving you back there mom.” Tommy said, sitting on the other side of her.

The two boys kiss her cheeks and rested their heads on Laura’s shoulder, happy to have rescued her. Laura smiled, having reunited with her kids, patted their backs and kissed their heads affectionately.

“What happened after we left you?” Tommy asked, curiously.

Laura then went on to explain how Sandra had found her, after following her muffled sounds while she was hiking in the woods for firewood. Though initially surprised, it was Sandra who suggested that they ‘kidnap’ Laura to surprise her kids. Laura had been a little doubtful about the idea, but decided to play along as she knew Sandra from being their neighbor. She also thought it would be a good lesson for them, for leaving her alone in the shed.

“What about the black ropes and the ball… ball gag?” Tommy asked, wondering how Sandra had those things in her house.
Laura looked at Sandra for a moment, who nodded to her smiling. “Sandra used to be a model during her younger days. She did some modeling for magazines, where they tie people up.”

The boys eyes widened on hearing that, they looked at Sandra wondering if that was for real.

“Yes, I did do some modeling for those bondage magazines before I got married and settled down.” She said, sitting down on the couch, handing Laura the glass of water.

The boys were amused to hear that, especially Tommy as he stared at the older woman with some new found respect. She apparently had some equipment from her modeling days, like those ball gag and black ropes.

“I asked your mother if she didn't mind me using them on her as they were collecting dust without being used.”

Laura smiled, blushing. “I was curious to see what it felt like, I had no idea she would tie me up so tight!”

The boys laughed, agreeing to the fact Sandra had tied their mom very well. Laura drank some water, rubbing her hands, looking at the rope mark all over her bare skin where rope had touched.

“Phew, I feel tired after being held captive the whole day by the boys and you. I need a warm bath.” Laura said, standing up ready to leave.

“We’ll help cook dinner mom.” Joey said.

“Aww thanks honey. I could use some help.” She replied, holding his hand.

They bid goodbye to Sandra and left her house, Sandra stood by the front door waving to them. She had been living alone ever since her husband had passed away, her kids were in college. It felt nice having Laura and her kids home today, giving her some much needed company, the house needed some cheerfulness. Tying up Laura today reminded her of her younger days, when she modeled for an amateur bondage magazine. Even though she was 45 years old now, Sandra got to know she still enjoyed bondage after today’s events. She secretly hoped she would cross paths with the Smiths more often the upcoming days.
My ongoing stories:

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I'd hoped it was something playful... well done! Like it.
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

Cool stories!! Please write a little self bondage too. 👍
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It looks like Laura has a new friend and an ever widening opportunity for TUGs. Well done, [mention]charliesmith[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you all [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]herbie2[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

tieupfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieupfan »

Not me checking daily to see if new chapters have been posted. Nosiree.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

tieupfan wrote: 1 year ago Not me checking daily to see if new chapters have been posted. Nosiree.
Thanks, for taking time to comment. Helps me write more. :D [mention]tieupfan[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I hope you are all enjoying the series, let me know what you think of the next chapter.

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]tieupfan[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

-------------------------Chapter 7. Sunday's Best-------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday in Briloven, which meant most of the people living here went to church. The church is a very old one, it is said to be one of the oldest buildings constructed in the town. Being a small town with a closely knit community meant, most people attended the Sunday service as a tradition. Laura made sure she and her sons attended church every Sunday, after her husband’s passing. It had helped them cope with the loss.

“Tommy? Joey? Are you both ready, we need to leave now.” Laura called out, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

She looked beautiful today, wearing a white and red summer dress that hugged her body nicely and came just till her knees. Her blonde hair was hanging loose, she had also applied some light makeup and red lipstick. Everyone liked to look their best at church.

“Coming!” Joey said, running down the stairs. He was dressed smartly in a black trouser and a gray shirt.

“Looking smart, honey.” Laura said, smiling at her youngest.

Laura walked over to him and adjusted his hair, using her hand. “There, perfect.”

“Thanks, mom. You are looking nice too!” Joey said, smiling as his mother patted his head.

“Thank you dear, now where is that brother of yours?”

Right on cue, Tommy walked down, dressed similarly to his younger brother. A trouser and a crisp white shirt. He seemed to be in a happy mood today as he was going out with his girlfriend after church. Laura took one last look of herself in the mirror, before taking her handbag, slipping into her sandals. The boys put on their shoes and they were ready to leave.

“Are you going out with Amy after church?” Laura asked Tommy.

“Yes mom, what are you and Joey doing?”

His mother shrugged, having not thought about that. They all get into her car with Laura and Tommy in front, while Joey sat at the back.

“I might invite Jessica home for coffee. We missed our chat the other day, due to you both.” Laura said, with a smile.

The boys grinned, they remembered how they had left their mother bound and gagged in the shed, only to be found and playfully kidnapped by their neighbor Mrs Bowen. The kids had a fun time that day, playing tie up games for the whole day. They were also surprised to learn Sandra Bowen used to work as a model for these things when she was younger.

“Can we play today, mom?” Joey asked, from the back.

“I don’t know honey, why don’t you and Lucas play. Jessica and I will have our coffee.” Laura said. She knew her son won’t stop trying.

Joey just nodded to her surprise as they drove to the church, it was only 10 minutes from their home. Laura parked the car and got down along with her boys. The weather was slightly gloomy today, there was so sign of any rain, yet. The boys meet a couple of known faces from school, while their mother waits for them to finish their little chat. Laura smiled at the other kids' parents, nodding at them. They were about to walk from the parking lot when Jessica and her son, Lucas arrived.

“Hi Laura, are we late?” Jessica asked, walking towards them holding Lucas’s hand.

Jessica was dressed in a black knee length skirt, an ivory colored silk blouse on top contrasting her dark skin. Her hair was flowing down her shoulders, some nice red lipstick over her pouty lips. Lucas meanwhile, was wearing navy blue slacks, a cream colored shirt and black shoes.

“No, we arrived just now.” The blonde woman said, smiling. “Jordan away on a trip?”

“Yeah, he left yesterday. Should be home sometime next week.” Jessica nodded. Jordan was her husband, he was a busy man who had to travel very often for work. This meant she would visit school alone during parent and teacher meetings, that’s how Laura and she got close.

They exchanged a few more pleasantries, while Lucas was catching up with Joey. Tommy was looking around to see if Amy had arrived, there was no sign of her, leading him to believe she must have already arrived and went inside with her parents. Soon, the group made their way into the church to attend the morning service. The old church was big and it was fairly filled with people from the town, Tommy was able to spot Amy and waved to her, she was sitting along with her parents. Laura and Jessica sat together along with their sons, the service had just started.

“Sssh, boys. Quiet down” Laura whispered as the church went silent, while the boys were chatting.

The boys behaved as the service went on, it was over before they knew it. Tommy made his way over to Amy and her family to say hi. Laura noticed she didn’t see Sandra anywhere and wondered if she didn't attend anymore, she remembered seeing her here when her husband was alive. Laura also waved to Amy’s parents, the Wheelers. The Wheeler’s had 2 daughters, Amy the youngest and Jenna, who was 18. Laura then invited Jessica for coffee back at her place, who accepted the offer since it was a free sunday.

“How’s work going for you?” Jessica asked her friend, as they made their way out of the church and towards the parking lot.
“Not bad, haven’t checked in at the office yet. Been writing from home, last week. Bob has been calling me over, I am content with writing weekly puff pieces.”

Laura was a columnist for the local magazine, Briloven Times. She was writing small weekly pieces of articles regarding the things happening around town. It was decent pay and combined with her husband’s insurance money, it helped her pay her bills and take care of her sons. She only had to check in at their office every now and then, her work was majorly done at home. Her boss, Bob, was a sweet old man. He was a friend of her father in law and he made sure things were smooth at work for her.

“That’s good, Lucas, are you coming with me or do you want to go along with Joey?” Jessica asked, her son.

“I’ll come with Joey and Mrs Smith, mom.” he said.

The return home was pretty uneventful as it was only 10 minutes away. Tommy had gone along with Amy, it meant Laura drove back with Joey and Lucas in the backseat. The younger boys were talking animatedly amongst themselves, talking about what game to play back in the house. Whatever it was, she hoped they would keep it amongst themselves as she wasn’t sure if Jessica was aware of these games. Laura parked the car in the garage, once they had reached home. Jessica parked her car outside, in the driveway. Soon they were all inside the house, the women were in the kitchen brewing coffee and chatting, while the boys were upstairs, inside Joey’s room.

“How are things at home?” Laura asked, her friend.

“Things are okay, Jordan is traveling often. It is mostly just Lucas and me at home.”

“Difficult when he is away?”

Laura hands Jessica her cup of coffee as the two women walk out to the living room. They sat on the couch sipping on their coffee.

“Sometimes yeah, but Lucas keeps me company. I am also wondering if I should look for a job to keep me more occupied. Being a stay at home mom can be boring sometimes.”

“Yeah right, but things will become a handful when you have a job and two teenagers to look after.” Laura chuckled, talking about her own experience.

They continued to talk about family, new clothing, among other things when they hear Joey and Lucas come running down the stairs. They both were wearing what looked like bandanna masks, covering their lower face. Joey had a red bandanna covering his lower face, while Lucas had a blue one. The masks looked like the ones the bandits wear in movies. Joey was also holding a brown bag, which contained their ‘toys’. The boys were also carrying toy nerf guns in their hands as they jumped into the living room, cutely.

“Hands up, ladies. We are robbing you!” Joey said, under his mask.

Lucas nodded, standing by his best friend, looking at his mother and Laura. He was feeling a little weak in the knees as he wasn’t sure how his mother would react. He had never played any kind of tie up games with his mother before.

“Boys! What are you doing?” Jessica said, her eyes were wide in surprise when she saw her son and his friend wearing bandanna masks.

Laura chuckled, looking at the masked boys amused. She wasn’t new to these games now, but she could sense Jessica was new to this based on how she reacted. Laura decided to ease the tension by playing along with the kids.

“Oh no, Don’t hurt us please!” Laura said, her hands raised up in mock fear.

Jessica was surprised to hear that, giving her friend a ‘what’s going on look.’ Laura just smiled and gave her a nod, letting her know she knew what she was doing. She looked back at the boys realizing this was probably a game, but a game she was unfamiliar with.

“You too lady, don’t make us use our guns.” Joey said, shaking the nerf gun in his hand.

“That won’t be necessary, she will listen to you. Please just take what you want!” Laura continued, her voice had a sense of helplessness to it. She played along really well.

Jessica sighs, she realized her friend was going to play along. She didn’t want to backout and be the spoilsport. She raised her hand slowly. “Okay, I will cooperate. Don’t hurt us.”

“Good, time to tie you both up now!” Joey said.

Jessica’s eyes widened on hearing that, she looked at Laura wondering if she had played this game before.

“Please Mr Robbers, we will behave, you don’t have to tie us up.” Laura said, winking at her friend.

“Sorry ladies, we need to make sure you are tied up. We need to rob in peace.” Lucas said, hoping his mother would continue to play along.

“Bu..but, what will you be using?” his mother asked, her hands still raised.

“Ropes, of course.” Joey said, placing the brown bag on the floor.
“I don’t think-” Jessica began, when Laura cut her off.

“I guess we have no other choice, since they have guns.” Laura said to her friend, talking with her eyes to play along.

Jessica sighs and then nods, giving in. “Fine, but not too tight!”

The boys were ecstatic when Luca’s mom agreed to be bound as it was the most important aspect of their game. Joey opens the bag and dumps the bundle of white ropes onto the floor, partitioning it and giving Lucas some.

“You take care of that woman, while I take care of the blonde.” Joey said, in character to his friend.

Lucas nodded as the two boys approached their mothers with ropes in their hands. They instructed their mothers to stand up and turn around, placing their hands behind their backs.
Laura stood up first, followed by Jessica. The grown women turned around, placing their hands behind their backs.

“I hope you know what you are doing.” Jessica whispered.

“Yeah, relax. It is just a game.” her friend whispered back.

Jessica then gasped softly, when she felt ropes getting wrapped around her wrists pulling them together tightly. She turned back to see her son doing a good job of binding her wrists together. ‘Looks like he is putting his scout class into use.’ She thought to herself. Jessica gave a gentle tug feeling her bound wrists once he was done. More ropes followed soon after, one was passed above her breasts and the second one was right below them. These two ropes pinned her arms to the side and made her chest look accentuated against her blouse. She looked over at Laura, noticing she was also tied similarly, her full breasts stretching against her red summer dress.

“This feels tight, are these many ropes necessary?!” She asked, testing her bound upper body against the white nylon ropes which contrasted her skin beautifully.

“Yeah, we can’t take our chances.” Joey explained and then nodded to Lucas.

“Sit back down on the couch, please.” Lucas then instructs the two women.

The two women nod and sit back on the couch, looking at each other. They both couldn’t help but smile seeing how they had been tied up by their sons. Laura knew they weren’t finished yet, from her previous experiences.

“Are you alright?” Laura asked, whispering.
“I think so, you have a lot of explaining to do after the game.” Jessica whispered back.

“They both talk a lot, time to gag them.” Joey said.

“Gag? What? No!” Jessica said surprised, wondering if they were serious.

Joey ignores her and takes a large men’s white handkerchief from the bag, handing it to Lucas.

“Gag her.”

Lucas looks at the white cloth and at his mother, walking over to her. He felt really nervous now as he wasn’t sure how his mom might react later. Jessica looked at her son with wide eyes, shaking her head.

“Do it, open your mouth lady.” Joey said, placing the nerf gun to her head from the side.

Jessica looked at Laura, who nodded calmly. Taking a deep breath, Jessica parted her pouty red lips. She looked at Lucas’s eyes directly over the bandanna mask, amazed by the fact she was allowing her son to gag her.

Lucas relaxed, when his mother opened her mouth. He pulls the white cloth between her lips and teeth, securing the ends behind her head, under hair and at the nape of her neck. He noticed the cloth turning darker immediately at the corner of her mouth.

“Thsssffdfrrmtt.” Jessica said, talking through the cleave gag. She could hear her speech was muffled, it was a weird feeling and she had to get used to a cloth cleaving her lips and teeth.

“Good. blindfold her too. She seems to be snoopy.” Joey said.

Lucas walks to the bag, taking out a blue patterned scarf. Laura had donated some of her old silk scarves to the boys stash. He folds the scarf into a band and walks back to his mother.

“Nnnddontmp!” Jessica said, shaking her head, but stopped when Joey placed the nerf gun once more to the head.

Soon, the scarf was wrapped around her eyes and she was now blindfolded, gagged and bound too. Only her legs were free, for now.

“Icccantseenntthh!” she said, shaking her head and wriggling against the ropes.

“Get another scarf for her.” Joey said to Lucas, pointing to his mother and he left the living room towards the kitchen.

“whttshppnng?”
“I am going to end up blindfolded and gagged too.” Laura whispered.

Laura looked at her friend’s predicament next to her and watched Lucas come back to her this time, holding a red patterned scarf. ‘How thoughtful, it matches my dress’ she chuckled at her thought and closed her eyes, expecting to be blindfolded by that. To her surprise, she instead felt something pressed against her mouth, by someone behind.

“Whatsampppphhhhff!!” Laura said. She felt something get pushed into her mouth when she tried to talk.

Opening her eyes wide, Laura saw Joey behind her, who had returned from the kitchen with a yellow kitchen sponge which he had stuffed into her mouth now. She could feel the sponge getting slightly bigger inside her mouth, on absorbing her saliva, puffing her cheeks in the process.

“MMMHmmpf!!” She said, Still in surprise, trying to get used to a sponge in her mouth. Thankfully it was clean.

Lucas then pulled the scarf over her mouth, handing the ends to Joey, who then tied the ends of the scarf, nice and tight, under her blonde hair. Lucas looked at Laura, whose eyes were wide in shock at the new gag. Joey then asked his friend to tie Jessica’s feet.

“Whhttgggnnngg?” Jessica asked, feeling rope getting wound around her ankles.

“Hmmmmppff!” Her friend whimpered, silenced very well.

“Arryuuokmmm?” Jessica said, wondering why Laura wasn’t making any sense. Little did she know her friend was gagged more thoroughly.

Joey and Lucas whisper and talk amongst themselves, after Lucas had tied his mother’s ankles. Laura watched on, grunting into her gag. The sponge in her mouth, absorbing her saliva. She wriggled in her ropes, wondering what the young boys were planning now. Laura could understand Jessica seemed a little surprised by how she had been tied up, but seemed a little more calm and composed now. That was a good sign, she thought.

“Cnnnyuurmmvvtheblddd?” Jessica mumbled. She wished she could see what was going on.

“Ssshhh you stay here lady, we are taking your friend with us for security.” Joey said, to Jessica.

“MMMMPHHF?” Laura said, looking at son, her beautiful blue eyes wide as saucers.

Joey and Lucas walked over to Laura and helped her to get on her feet. Laura wondered where she was going to be taken as she looked at her blindfolded friend, who was confused as well. The boys, each hold one of her arms and begin to guide her away from the living room.
“Luurraampphh?” Jessica said, wriggling on the couch. She could hear the footsteps and wondered why the boys took her friend away.

The boys guide Laura towards the basement, carefully guiding her down the stairs while holding her arms.

“Why are we taking your mom away?” Lucas asked, out of character.

“Because your mother is new to the game, we can tie my mom more, alone.”

“Whhmmpphfff!” Laura said, amused to hear that. She should have been worried about getting tied up more, but somehow she felt special and happy that her son knew she would be sportive and would agree to his ideas.

The boys guide her downstairs to the dimly lit basement. The basement was last renovated by her late husband, to provide a gaming station/hub to the boys. There were old unwanted things in one corner, while the other side was more clean. An old, large brown couch was sitting on the cleaner side, a wide screen tv in front of it. They boys had some consoles connected to it for playing video games, when they were bored. Laura was made to sit on the middle of the couch.

“Whhttmpppfff?” She asked, looking at them.

“We are going to add more ropes, we don’t want you to escape easily.” her son said, with a smile under his bandanna mask.

Laura couldn’t help, but smile under her gag. She was really enjoying these games more than she thought. She then nodded to them, she was a captive after all.

“Great! Lucas,you tie her legs, while I secure her elbows.”

“Mmmmphhfff?” Laura said, her eyebrow raised when he said elbows.

Joey had remembered how his mother’s elbows touched each other, when they found her bound by Mrs Bowen. He wanted to try the same today. Taking the ropes, he looped them around her elbows and began to bring them together gently. Joey was really amused by his mother’s flexibility, making a mental note to tell his brother about it. Tying up someone who was flexible, was always more fascinating. While he tied her elbows together, Lucas had finished tying her ankles together. Lucas took another piece of rope and wrapped it around her thighs, adding extra ropes like Joey had suggested. Laura was now bound and gagged really well, she felt really helpless when she tried to wriggle against the rope to check for any openings. She wasn’t going to be free unless someone helped her.

“All done, She won’t be able to escape. Shall we play a couple of rounds on the console?”

“Sure!” Lucas replied.

“Hmmmpff!” was all Laura could say, as the two cute masked robbers switched on the tv and console. She wasn’t going anywhere for now and wondered how Jessica was coping alone, upstairs.

Jessica had been mumbling into her gag, for some time before realizing no one had come back. She wondered where the boys went, taking Laura with them. Testing the ropes out again, she considered her options. She could hop, but where to? And with the blindfold on, it would be difficult. Jessica then proceeded to rub her face against the back of the couch, the scarf over eyes loosened and dropped to her neck. Blinking her eyes, adjusting to the light, she was finally able to see now. Taking a moment to think, Jessica stands up by pushing her hands down on the couch.

‘There must be something sharp in the kitchen.’ She thinks to herself.

Jessica then hopped to the kitchen, she could feel her chest bounce as she carefully made her way to the kitchen, hopping. Looking around, she wondered how to get free from the ropes. There was no sign of the boys or Laura here either. Making her way to the kitchen counter, she turned around and tried to rub the ropes holding her wrists against the sharp corner.

“Mmmmghhcmmmnnn!” She said, moving her bound wrists against the corner.

Jessica did this for a few minutes, when she felt the knots give in to the continuous rubbing and loosen around her wrists. Taking advantage, Jessica managed to free her wrists and pulled the ropes off her breasts. Feeling relieved, she then bends down to untie her ankles. For a moment, she forgot about her gag, until she noticed the white damp handkerchief sitting between her lips, when she looked at herself in the kitchen mirror.

‘Silly me.’ She thinks and removes the damp cloth from her mouth.

After drinking a glass of water, she wondered where the boys took Laura. “Laura? Boys? Where are you?”

There was no reply.

Jessica sighed, making her way out of the kitchen. She could hear some tv sound coming from the basement. Guessing the boys were probably down there, she slowly made her way down the stairs to the basement. The tv was running, the boys were sitting on the old couch playing a video game with their back facing to her. The boys were on either side of Laura, who was sitting in the middle, still bound judging by the ropes around her body, watching them play their video games or so she thought..

“Playtime is over kiddos, I have escaped.” Jessica announced herself, walking over to them.
Joey and Lucas looked at her surprised. “Wow mom, how did you escape?!”

“I am your super mom.” Jessica grinned at her son. She noticed the boys had removed their bandanna masks.

“Hmmmmphhff!” Laura mumbled, Joey’s red bandanna was now tied over eyes, blindfolding her.

“Oh my goodness, boys. Why have you tied her up so tight?” Jessica asked, looking surprised to see Laura’s elbows touch each other, behind her back. Ropes were wrapped around her upper legs and ankles too.

Poor Laura, was not able to see her friend, but was happy to hear her. She was surprised by how she had gotten herself free. After binding her more, Joey had removed his bandanna mask and used it to blindfold her. They had been sitting on either side of her since then, playing on their video games. Lucas and Joey would occasionally look at her, thinking she looked very beautiful, bound in her summer dress tightly, a red scarf and bandanna gagging and blindfolding her.

“Mrs Smith doesn’t mind that mom, right Joey?” Lucas said.

“Yeah, we play these games all the time with mom.”

“Is that why you brought her here and tied her up more?” Jessica asked, raising her eyebrow.

“We thought you would become angry if we did the same to you mom, sorry,”

Jessica looks at her son, wondering why she felt a little missed out about not being tied like Laura. She shakes off those thoughts and nods to her son. “Is there something inside her mouth?” She had noticed her building cheeks.

The two boys looked at each other and nod sheepishly.

Feeling curious, Jessica leaned over and untied the knot behind Laura’s head. The red silk scarf fell on her lap, her mouth was slightly open showing something wet and yellow.

“Oh my, are you alright Laura?” She asked.

“Yssmmpp.” Laura nodded, trying to push the damp sponge from her mouth using her tongue.

Jessica helped Laura in removing the drenched sponge from her mouth, surprised she had been having this in her mouth all the while. Dropping it aside, she then removed Laura’s blindfold.

“Gaah… Thank you, Jessica.” Laura said, finally able to see and talk.
“Please untie her boys.” Jessica said, stepping back.

The boys nodded and began to untie Laura. Jessica noticed the rope marks on Laura’s skin and then looked at her own wrists and ankles, noticing the faint rope marks.

“How long have you been playing these games?”

“The boys had been playing for quite a long time, I was roped in recently.” Laura said, standing up once she was untied completely. “How did you feel?”

“I… well…uh… It’s just a game right, it wasn't bad.” Jessica stammered.

“Thanks for playing mom.” Lucas said, giving his mother a nice, tight hug.

Jessica smiled, hugging him back.

“Maybe next time, Jessica get’s the same treatment? It is not fair that only I was tied too tight!” Laura complained playfully as they all made their way back upstairs.

“Maybe it is not fair that only the boys are capturing you.” Jessica said.

“Yeah, maybe I should reverse the role next time.” Laura replied, grinning at Joey.

“Oh no, don’t give her ideas Mrs Brown.” Joey chuckled.

“Look at the time, it is almost lunch. We better head back home now.” Jessica said, looking at the time.

Jessica and Lucas then bid good bye to the Smiths and made their way to the car. It was quite an unexpected day for Jessica, but she had grown to like it. Lucas looked at his mother, wondering if this would lead to more games amongst themselves too, at their home.

“Bye!” Laura and Joey called out, waving from their front door, watching them drive away.

“So…” Laura began, looking at her son. “I think some revenge is in order.”

Joey blushed and grinned, his eyes wide, wondering what his lovely mother had in mind.
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What goes around, does sometimes come around. What is ahead.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

A very nice follow up! Good job!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great addition to the story. Loving the playfulness.
Keep going ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I loved the family fun and great fun with friends. Great job in writing this and I look forward to reading more chapters.

I do think the moms have had enough with the boys and it is time for their revenge.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

This is a very cute story! Looking forward to finding out where it goes...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great chapter and good to see another family joining in the fun
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Finally caught up on this story and loving it! It’s great that you’re keeping it open ended so you can keep writing new chapters. Looking forward to reading more!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago What goes around, does sometimes come around. What is ahead.
That's very true [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 1 year ago I loved the family fun and great fun with friends. Great job in writing this and I look forward to reading more chapters.

I do think the moms have had enough with the boys and it is time for their revenge.
[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] Stay tuned to read about it ;)

Thanks for the encouraging comments [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

tieupfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieupfan »

While I'm certainly enjoying "Roadtrip of Dreams," I'd love to see this one continued, too. Any updates coming?
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

tieupfan wrote: 1 year ago While I'm certainly enjoying "Roadtrip of Dreams," I'd love to see this one continued, too. Any updates coming?
The next chapter is ready. [mention]tieupfan[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]tieupfan[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

------------------------8. Spy Game---------------------------------------------

Laura was still wearing her white and red sun dress from earlier this morning. She had begun to prepare lunch after Jessica and Lucas had left. It was a simple pasta dish for lunch today. She stirred the contents of the pan and glanced over at her younger son. Joey was sitting on the dining chair, several white ropes were wound around his upper body, securing him to the chair. His hands were tied behind, his ankles and legs were tied too. Laura’s red patterned scarf was tied over his mouth, his cheeks seemed to bulge under it, indicating his mouth was stuffed too. His mother had taken up on the point Jessica had made before leaving. It wasn’t fair that she was the one captured in all the games.

“Are you alright, spy?” Laura asked.

She walked over to her bound and gagged son, checking on the ropes binding him to the chair before dusting off some lint from his gray shirt. Joey had come up with the idea of him being a spy who gets captured, he enjoyed adding roleplay elements to the tie up games. Laura had been happy to oblige as she thought he was cute and creative.

“Mmmmphfff!” Joey mumbled, looking up at his mother, nodding.

“Good. Time to eat now.”

Laura walked behind him, untying the scarf covering his mouth. She let the silk scarf fall onto his lap, revealing a small white handkerchief stuffed in his mouth. She had been kind enough to not use a sponge like he had done earlier. Joey grunted and pushed the soaked hankie out of his mouth using his tongue.

“Phew, thanks for rescuing me!” Joey breathed through his mouth.

“Who said anything about rescuing? You are still a captive for spying on me.” His mother smiled, pushing his chair forward to the dining table.

Joey's eyes went wide in surprise, he was loving the twist in the game. “You are not going to untie me for lunch?”

“Nope, I don’t want to take that risk. You can eat using only your mouth.” Laura chuckled.

“What? That will be difficult.”

“I will feed you, if you make a lot of mess.” His mother replied, carrying a plate of pasta and placed it before him on the table.

Joey rolled his eyes, but he liked how his mother played her character. He watched her take a seat on the other side with a plate of her own. She began to eat and motioned her son to eat too. Joey let out a sigh and leaned forward, trying to pick the pasta using his mouth. It was difficult, but not impossible as he managed to chew a few pieces of pasta.
“How’s the taste?” Laura asked.

“It’s…” Joey begins slurping in some more pieces, his mouth and chin covered with the sauce.

“It’s yummy!” He managed to say.

Laura smiled, it was funny watching her son bound to the chair and trying to pick his food using his mouth. She felt a little sorry, when he made some mess over his mouth and chin. Trying hard not to giggle, she stayed in her character while eating her own food. Playing these games with her darling kids made her feel youthful and happy once more. Once she was done with her food, she decided to help out Joey.

“Let me feed you.” Laura said, getting up from her seat and walked over to the other side, sitting next to her son now.

“No… I can eat by myself!” Joey blushed, alarmed at the idea of his mother feeding him.

“Hush.”

Laura picked up a spoon and began to feed her son. He would open his mouth at the right times, letting his mother feed him a spoonful of pasta. She had fed him a few spoonfuls when her phone rang. Wondering who it could be, Laura leaned over the table and picked up her cell phone. It was Sandra Bowen, their neighbor.

“Hi Sandra, how are you?” Laura answered the phone.

Joey watches his mother attentively when he hears their neighbor’s name. He remembered how the silver haired, older woman had ‘momnapped’ their mother as the boys named it. He and his brother were amused to learn that Sandra used to be a bondage model when she was younger.
They were very much interested to know more about her due to that.

“Hi Laura, I am doing well. Are you back home from church?”

“Yes, we came back and even finished our lunch just now.” Laura answered, talking on her phone.

“Lovely, Is it a good time to come over? I have harvested some fresh vegetables from the garden.” Sandra enquired.

“Fresh vegetables you say? That sounds good. Feel free to come around.”

By now, Joey had an idea about what they both were talking about. He wondered if he could somehow get Sandra to join in their game, again. Thinking about it, gave him an idea.

“Help! Somebody help me! The enemy spy has captured me!” Joey called out, loud enough for Sandra to hear over the phone.

Laura was surprised, she shot her son a stern look, wondering why he was shouting for help now. It took her a few seconds to realize what his motive was.

“Is that your younger one, Joey?” Sandra chuckled, amused to hear the young boy’s squeaky sounds of help.

“Help! I am being held captive!” Joey continued to yelp, laughing playfully.

Laura sighed, walking behind him and clamped her free hand over her son’s mouth.

“Sorry about that, he wanted to play a game of spies.” Laura grinned, replying to Sandra.

“Mmmmmphh!” Joey said, he sounded cute and looked up at his mom, loving how she had silenced him with her soft and slender hand.

“Sshhh.” She hushed him, pushing out her lips.

Sandra smiled on the other end. She had been wondering how often the Smith’s played these games. She could guess by now that it was quite often. She was glad that she called up Laura now. These innocent games reminded her of her kinky past as a bondage model, it made her want to relive those days again.

“A game Spies you say? Well, keep an eye on our captive. I’ll help you interrogate him when I come over.” Sandra chuckled.

Laura raised an eyebrow, she looked down at her young son who was mumbling and mewing into her soft hand. She realized Sandra wanted to join in too.

“Okay, I’ll make sure he doesn’t escape before you come.”

“Mmmmphhf?” Joey said, looking up at his mother, eyes wide. He was excited to hear Sandra would be coming along and joining in their little game. It was exactly what he wanted.

They both joked about something else before Laura ended the call, looking down at her son. “My partner will be here to interrogate you, do you want to tell me your secrets before that?”

“Nmmmphhtrrr!”

“What was that?” Laura chuckled, teasing her handgagged son.

“Nmmmmvvrmm!!” Joey mumbled, trying to talk into her hand.
Laura laughed, she then removed her hand from his mouth.

“I will never tell you my secrets!” Joey said, feistily.

“Fine, I’ll let my partner deal with that. Open your mouth now.” Laura instructed her son.

Joey obliged, opening his mouth and allowed his mother to push the damp handkerchief back into his mouth. The red scarf was fastened back over his mouth, the knot tied behind his head, at the base of his neck.

“Good boy. Now stay put, while I clean up the plates.”

Laura then cleaned up the table, clearing the plates in which they had lunch and placed them in the sink. Once that was done, she checked the ropes binding her son. “This should hold you, I will check on you later.”

Sandra made her way out of her house, carrying a basket of fresh vegetables and a small purse. She was wearing a black leather pants, which hugged her legs. On top she was wearing a black t-shirt. It was a short walk between her house and the smith’s and she chose to wear her 3 inch, black heels. Making her way through the front gate, she walked past the front yard and gently knocked on the front door. It didn’t take long before the door opened, Laura beaming at her.

“Hi Sandra, come on in.” Laura said, holding the door open for her neighbor.

“Thanks for having me over.” Sandra said, flashing a smile and walked in, her silver hair swaying behind her back.

“Those tomatoes look ripe and delicious.” Laura said, glancing at the basket.

“The potatoes are very good. I thought you and the kids would enjoy them.” Sandra said, handing over the basket.

“Thank you. Very thoughtful of you.” Laura smiled, accepting the basket.

“Where is the little spy?” Sandra asked, her eyes gazing around the living room.

Laura chuckled. “He is still tied up in the kitchen. He doesn’t seem to be telling his secrets.”

Sandra laughed.

“Well that’s probably because you aren’t dressed like a bad spy.” The silver haired woman said, motioning her hands to her own black outfit.

Laura grinned. She was surprised to see Sandra had dressed up for her role, before coming over. She looked at her own red summer dress, realizing she did not look the part of a bad spy. Laura appreciated Sandra’s idea to dress up for the game. Joey would be thrilled with that.

“Yeah, you are right. I didn't have time to change after church.” Laura giggled.

“That’s alright. Maybe you should play as the spy’s mother.” Sandra joked, walking up to her.

Laura blushed. “Why?”

“Well any spy would give up, if his lovely mother is in peril.” Sandra teased. “Especially a beautiful, young mother like you.”

Laura blushed more.

“Well… I guess I am already dressed up for that part.” She replied, with a nervous giggle.

“Yes you are. I also brought something to match your outfit. “ Sandra said, taking out a red ball gag out of her purse.

Laura gasped in surprise, remembering what it was from her previous visit to Sandra’s. Looking coy, the blonde woman opened her mouth for Sandra.
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is very good to see you continue this tale, [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. It will be nice to have Laura get tied up again. She really needs a boy friend to take care of these things, doesn't she? Good work!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This is such a playful and fun story to read. Thank you for adding to this story, I am enjoying it very much.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Oh! You have my attention now! Great story! I am really at the edge of my seat now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic