Tales in Briloven (mm/F, m/f, mmm/fF, F/mm, F/F, m/m and more), Chapter 8 - Spy Game (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tales in Briloven (mm/F, m/f, mmm/fF, F/mm, F/F, m/m and more), Chapter 8 - Spy Game (F/m)

Post by charliesmith »

Hi Everyone, I have been on the old site for many years and have been in the new site for few years now. I have finally decided to post a story. This story has been inspired by many good authors here. Mainly [mention]slackywacky[/mention] , [mention]KP Presents[/mention]
Comments and suggestions are always welcome :D

-------------------Chapter 1. The Smith's household-----------------

Briloven was a small town, a couple of hours from the city. Around 500 people lived in this little town. The town was surrounded by woods, beautiful meadows and streams. The residents lived a nice, laid back life, enjoying nature.

It was a beautiful day, Laura was dressed in a black sweatpants and a gray t-shirt. It was afternoon, after lunch, when she decided to take the dirty laundry basket to the laundry room. She went into the laundry room, carrying a light blue basket filled with dirty clothes and got a big shock.

She gasped when she saw her youngest son, Joey lying on the floor. He was wearing a black shorts and a red t-shirt. Joey’s hands and feet were tied with white ropes, which looked like the old clothesline they used to dry their clothes in, before purchasing a dryer. There was another long piece of rope tied to the young boy’s wrists and ankles, enough to bend his legs back, but not enough to be able to touch his feet with his hands.

“Oh, no. Not again!” Laura sighed, looking down at Joey.

“Mmummph!?” The young boy grunted looking up at his mother, standing there holding the laundry basket. There was a white handkerchief running between his lips and tied behind his head.

Joey was 13 years old, he was about 5’2 tall and had short blonde hair. He was the youngest of the two kids she had.

“Tommy? Thomas Smith, come here!” Laura calls out to her oldest son, her voice loud enough to let him know that she was upset.

It didn't take long for Tommy to hurry downstairs from his bedroom. He walked into the laundry room next to the kitchen, looking a little surprised to see his mother standing there next to his bound and gagged brother on the floor.

“What have I told you about these games?” Laura begins to lecture, placing the laundry basket on the floor and folds her arms under her chest, narrowing her blue eyes at her older son. “Haven’t I told you not to leave your brother unattended when he is tied up? And what did I say about gags?”

“He wanted it mom, I was about to come back and check on him.” Tommy said to his mother, trying to look like he knew what he was doing. He didn't want to tell his mother that he was playing video games in his room and had almost forgotten about his brother.

Laura sighs, sometimes she regretted being a single mother. Though she had two wonderful kids, their recent affinity to tie up games had her worried. It had all started a couple of months back when Joey had joined scouts at school. He wanted help to get better at tying knots for an upcoming knot badge test. Being the bigger brother and a former scout student, Tommy helped Joey to practise knots on him and vice versa, when he wanted to show it could be tied better. That’s how the games had begun and now it seemed to be getting out of hand, with the boys leaving each other tied for a longer period of time and using gags!

“He says it helps him relax” Tommy adds, casually shrugging, hoping his mother wouldn’t be too mad.

Tommy was 15 years old, he was almost as tall as Laura at 5’7. He had short blonde hair similar to his brother, his body was nicely toned as he liked to play football at school. The boys father and her husband had died a year back due to ill health, luckily he had left a life insurance which enabled them to lead a normal life, along with the money coming from Laura’s work as a column writer. No matter what, it was still difficult being a single mother to two adolescent boys.

“Hymmmyessmmum” Joey mumbles from the floor, indicating he was still tied up. The corners of the white handkerchief between his lips have turned dark.

Tommy looked at his mother, awaiting her instruction. Laura Smith was 37 years old and was 5’8 tall. She had blonde hair that came well below her shoulder, a beautiful face, full breasts, shapely hips and well toned legs. She took care of her body very well and is very conscious of her health.

“Maybe you should untie him?” Laura suggested relaxing a little after hearing out Tommy. She picked up the laundry basket and walked over to the washing machine.

Tommy nods and kneels down beside his bound brother, pulling the white handkerchief down to his neck from his mouth, a damp patch could be seen in the middle where it had been in his mouth.

“Thanks, I thought you had forgotten about me.” Joey grins at his brother. “I will get you back!”

Laura had finished putting the dirty clothes in the washing machine, switching it on before she turned her attention back to her sons.

Tommy had untied his younger brother's wrists, and the long rope tied to his wrists and ankles, he left the ankles ropes to be untied by Joey himself.

“You know I am not against you boys playing these games, but you need to be careful about leaving someone bound like this for a long time, especially when gagged too” She said in a slightly berated voice.

“I was alright mom, I could still make intelligible sounds if I wanted to get out, Tommy didn’t stuff anything in my mouth” Joey said while untying his ankles, looking up at his mother.

His mother sighs hearing that, she was worried how the kids were stuffing their mouths now. She made a mental note to talk about it later to them. Too much advice would only make them rebel more, or so she thought about her teenage boys.

“I just want you boys to be safe” She said, smiling.

Joey frees his ankles and stands up, hugging his mother. Being the youngest meant, Laura always had a soft corner for him and would often be a little more lenient with him. She relaxes when he hugs her and the tension eases off from her face completely.

“Maybe we should tie you up, so that you can see it is fun and jolly?” Tommy suggests grinning, to his mother.

“Clean up and do your chores, I am going to relax in the living room with a book” She replied, not answering his question.

“Okay, mom” Joey replies, giving a little kiss on her cheek, letting go of the hug.

Tommy bends down gathering the old ropes to take it back upstairs, while Joey removes the damp handkerchief hanging around his neck and puts it in the laundry basket. The boys then run off from the laundry room, leaving Laura to shake her head and chuckle. She wishes her husband had been around to help her deal with the kids better.

The boys make their way to Tommy’s room where he places the ropes in a plastic bag where he had stored some more of the similar old clothesline, cut into various lengths.

“Mom wasn’t too upset right?” Joey checks with his brother, plopping on the bed.

“Nah, she was just surprised to see you bound and gagged alone.” Tommy replied.
“I wish she played the game too” the younger brother said, thinking she would know they aren’t in any real harm then.

Tommy smiles hearing that, he had an idea in his mind. “I might have an idea on how to do it.”
Last edited by charliesmith 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story so far! I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 1 year ago Great story so far! I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement, will post the next chapter soon!
My ongoing stories:

BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Interesting story!
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Very nice story. I like it. Wonder what happens next and if they get to tie up their mother.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I like this story, I wanna know what happenes with these guys
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Hi Everyone, I have been on the old site for many years and have been in the new site for few years now. I have finally decided to post a story. This story has been inspired by many good authors here. Mainly @slackywacky , @KP Presents
I recognize my influence :) Keep going...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Good start! Might be fun! Go on!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention]

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. It is motivating me to keep going :D
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Here is chapter 2, comments are always welcome. Thank you!

--------------------------------------2. Cops and Robbers---------------------------------

“Are you sure this would work?” Joey asks his brother after he had explained his plan to him. He was amused by the idea Tommy had come up with.

“It is worth a try, you are her favorite pet after all” Tommy grins at his younger brother. “It will be hard for her to say ‘no’ to you.”

The boys were in Tommy’s room, where he had explained his idea to get their mother to play along with them. The core of his idea depended on Joey’s capability to be cute and innocent in his mother’s eyes. Tommy was wearing gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Joey was still in the same black shorts and red t-shirt. Both the boys were bare feet, since the house had a no footwear rule.

“That’s not true” Joey pouts hearing his brother say that, making him shake his head. “Fine, I will try, but don’t blame me if she doesn’t play.”

“Fair enough.” he replied. “Just be cute and mom will like that.”

He then picks up his treasured nerf gun from his cupboard and hands it over to Joey. “Here, have this too”

“Thanks” Joey said, taking the nerf gun and a brown duffle back which was packed with some of the ropes and a couple of handkerchiefs. He then leaves Tommy’s room and walks back downstairs, quietly to see what his mother was doing.

The house was a detached home in the outer parts of Briloven, it was situated in front of wooded areas and a large part of the land belonged to the Smiths. The house itself was surrounded by a small wooden fence, which was painted white. There was a garage beside the main building and the building itself had 2 stories. The first story consisted of the kitchen, living room, laundry room and the broom closet. The bedrooms were located on the upper floor along with the attic. There was also a basement at the bottom which was used to store stuff which belonged to Laura’s late husband.

Laura was resting in the living room, seated on the long, comfortable brown leather couch. She was still wearing her black sweatpants and gray t-shirt from earlier. Her blonde hair hung loose behind her shoulders. Being a column writer for the local newspaper meant she could work from home most of the time, the weekly column she wrote mostly contained puff pieces of what was happening in the town. This job along with the insurance money her late husband left her, enabled the boys and her to lead a normal healthy life.

She was barefoot and reading a magazine when Joey ran down the stairs, carrying a nerf gun and a brown duffle bag in his hands. She was about to ask where he was heading to, but he surprised her by jumping in front of her, pointing the nerf gun right at her.

“Hands up, this is a robbery!” Joey said, looking at his mother, the nerf gun pointed at her.

Laura was amused to see this, even though she had seen the boys play such games the past couple of months, she was never directly involved in it. She looked into the young boy’s eyes and was about to tell him off, but his cute and innocent face made her consider otherwise.

She considered for a moment, before raising her hands up quietly, dropping the magazine on the floor. “Oh no! Please don’t hurt me, take whatever you want’ Laura said, indulging in her young son’s sudden game.

Joey smiled, happy to see his mother playing along like Tommy had predicted.

“I won’t if you listen to me, where are your valuables?” He asked.

“Upstairs, in my bedroom” She replied, trying to stifle a smile. “I won’t give you any trouble.”

“I can’t take the risk lady, I need to tie you up to make sure you won’t raise the alarm” Joey said, placing the brown duffle bag on the coffee table.

“Tie me up? Oh no! Please don’t!” his mother replied, pretending to be scared while she continued to have her hands raised.

Joey looks at her and wonders if she was in character or not, but the hint of a smile on her lips told him that she was playing along for him. That gave him a sense of relief. He proceeded to open the duffle bag revealing the ropes and handkerchiefs in them.

Laura notices the items in the duffle bag and raises her eyebrow, looking at her young son.

Joey tries to ignore her look as he picks up a long piece of rope from the bag, holding it taut in his hands. “Put your hands behind”

She obliges, putting her hands behind, deciding to play along.

Joey walks over and starts to wrap the piece of rope around her mother’s wrists. He wraps it a few times around her wrists and ties the ends away from her fingers. She tests the sensation of ropes binding her wrists, while her son takes another piece of rope from the bag. Laura was surprised by how tight the ropes were and how securely it held her wrists together. Joey then kneels down by her legs and ties the rope around her ankles similarly.

“You won’t get away with this robber!” She said, playing in character.

“We will, my boss is already upstairs searching for your valuables” he replied.

“Boss?” Laura asked testing the binds on her wrists and ankles, She realizes that he must be meaning his older brother. It confirmed her suspicion of Tommy being involved in this game.
“Yeah, he asked me to tie you up” Joey grinned and picked up a white handkerchief from the duffle bag.

“I promise I will be quiet, please don’t gag me!” Laura said, knowing what that cloth was for.

“Sorry lady, boss’s orders” He said. “Open your mouth.”

She sighs, thinking she was far into the game to back off now. Laura nods and opens her mouth, parting her red lips as Joey pulls the white cloth between her lips and teeth, tying the ends behind her head, lifting her blonde hair out of the way. The corners of the handkerchief darkened immediately near her mouth.

“Mmsmmbyyyhllppme” Laura said, testing out her gag.

Joey giggles, hearing his mother sound different. He thought she looked nicer now.

Laura pretends to be scared as she gives her son a wide eyed look over the cleave gag. “Mmmmmhllppmm” She mumbled.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” Tommy said, he walked down the stairs, looking over the living room, impressed by his little brother’s work

“Mmmmittyurplnnnn” His mother replied, she knew Tommy must have instigated this game through his brother.

“Good job, partner” Tommy said walking over, giving his brother a fist bump while Laura rolled her eyes.

“She was cooperative, so did you get the loot?” Joey asked. He felt very happy and proud about having tied up his mother, he wondered if his older brother was impressed by that.

“Yeah, I found some money and jewels, packed it away in our bags” He replied, walking over to his mother, inspecting how Joey had tied her.

“Mmmmnntmmyjwlls” Laura said, mumbling into her gag and looked up at her older son, continuing to pretend to be the robbed housewife.

“What do we do with her?” Joey asked.

“Let’s take her upstairs to her bedroom, secure her more and then leave” Tommy said to his brother with a smile.

“Whhtmmm?” Laura shook her head and wriggled against the ropes. She was not sure what he meant by ‘securing her more’, but guessed it meant adding more ropes. Something which she wasn’t sure if she should go along with.

Joey agreed with his brother as the two boys walked over to their mother, helping her stand on her feet. Tommy stood on her left and Joey on her right as they held her arms. Laura’s eyes widens, when she realizes what the boys were expecting her to do.

“You need to hop, since your feet are tied.” Tommy explained.

“Whttnmmmp!” Laura grumbled angrily, shaking her head, her blonde hair swaying.

Joey picks up his nerf gun with his free hand, pressing it against her back. “Do as my partner says.”

Laura sighs, rolling her eyes before agreeing to it and on they went as the poor, helpless woman hopped forward. It was difficult, but her sons held arms on either side as they made their way to the stairs.

‘I can’t believe I agreed to play this game, what have I gotten myself into?’ Laura wonders, hopping forward. She was glad she was wearing a bra, her breasts heaved up and down under her t-shirt while she hopped up the stairs.

The boys guided their bound mother up the stairs and into her room, Tommy closed the door with his feet. He had brought the duffle bag along with him in his free hand. They made their mother sit on the edge of her bed, she looked at them both wondering what they had planned next.

Tommy took out a rope from the bag, approaching her. He pulled the rope gently and carefully below her chest, pinning her arms to her side in the process. He then proceeded to tie it behind her back, similarly adding another rope above her chest, pinning her arms to her sides again. Laura quietly watched as her older son binded her upper body with more ropes. She noticed her breasts stretching a bit against her top.

Joey placed some pillows against the bed’s headboard, while Tommy helped his mother shuffle behind and rest her head and back against the pillows.

“Thnkkumm” She mumbled, looking at her two sons.

Tommy takes another rope and starts to wrap it around thighs, over her sweatpants, securing her legs together. She had to admit, the boys did know how to tie knots well.

“Let’s go, partner. Before the cops arrive” Tommy said, leaving the room with his brother. Their helpless mother alone.

Laura tests her new bonds and wriggles on the bed, resting back against the pillows and headboard. Something about this situation made her feel relaxed and calm. The boys were thinking this was the first time their mother had been tied up, but that was not true. Memories start to flood her mind, reminding her of her childhood games where she had been tied up a lot. She had done a fair share of tying too. The memories also reminded her of the bondage games she used to play with her late husband. These were the reasons why she had been patient with her boys sudden interest in these games, maybe it ran in the genes? She wondered.

Laura had been laying there, lost in her thoughts for about 10 minutes, before it got interrupted when the boys came back running.

“We are the cops, relax, we are here to rescue you” Joey said cutely, walking in along with his brother, by his side.

“What happened here?” Tommy asked, sitting next to his mother, pulling the handkerchief down to her neck. A large damp spot visible in the center of the cloth.

“Ah gah, thank you officer.” Laura said, licking her lips and smiled. “Two cute robbers tied me up and robbed me!”

The boys laughed hearing that, breaking character. They both hugged Laura tightly.

“Thanks for playing with us mom, it was fun!” Joey said.

“Yeah, did you like it?” Tommy asked, curiously. He was surprised by his mother’s calm demeanor throughout the game.

“I did, it reminded me of my childhood. Brought back a lot of memories” She said, not mentioning their father.

The boys looked at each other surprised to hear that. “Uh? You played tie up games too ?”

“Untie me first, I need to use the bathroom.” Laura replied. “I will answer your questions in a while.”

The boys complied and started to untie their mother, placing the ropes back in the duffle bag. Laura stands up noticing the rope marks on her wrists and ankles and walks to the bathroom, dropping the handkerchief, which had been around her neck, in the laundry hamper.

Tommy and Joey head back downstairs, bubbling with several questions, amazed by their mother’s revelation. It had been an interesting day.
My ongoing stories:

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

quite a nice follow-up.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago quite a nice follow-up.
I agree. Hope there will be more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Nainur[/mention] Thanks!

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Yes, there will be more. I am very happy that you like it. I love all of your stories :D
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Chapter 3 is ready.
Question for the readers,
Is the story interesting and worth continuing, not sure how many are actually enjoying it :?:

--------------------------------3. Turnabout is fair play.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You have played tie up games several times when you were young?! And with dad too?” Tommy asked his mother, still shocked by her revelation.

“Yes.” Laura said smiling.

“Bu..but we never saw you or dad playing these games.”

“That’s because you both were young and we normally played behind closed doors.” She replied.

Laura and her sons were in the kitchen, she was telling them about how she had played these games when she was a young girl and more recently with her father until he passed away. The boys were really surprised to hear their mother had played these games before. Laura was telling them about it, while drinking her coffee and the boys were eating cookies. They were seated around the dining table, none of them had changed their clothing.

“Then why did you used to be concerned when we started playing the games?” Joey asked.

“I didn't have anything against the games, I just wanted you boys to play safe.” His mother replied, smiling.

“Did you like playing those games as well?” Tommy questioned her next.

“Yeah I did, playing again today brought back those memories.”

“Did you manage to escape, whenever you were tied?” Joey asked.

“Not always, but I did manage to escape a few times if I remember correctly. Your uncle Allan and his friends tied me up when I was your age, your father was much more experienced when I played with him” She said, she was happy to answer the questions posed by the boys.

“I am the better escape artist compared to Joey.” Tommy said.

“That’s not true, remember you couldn’t escape the last time?” Joey countered.

“That’s because I fell asleep.”

“I have escaped a few times too.”

“That’s because you used a scissor lying nearby.”

Laura sighed, watching the boys get into a friendly argument. She looked at the time and realized she had to start cooking dinner.

“I have an idea, why don’t I tie you both. The person who escapes before I cook dinner, wins.” She said, She was surprised with herself for suggesting this.

The boys stopped arguing and looked at her, wondering if they heard her right.

“Yeah! That’s a great idea mom. We both haven’t been tied together at the same time” Joey said, nodding to the idea.

“I will escape before you can.” Tommy scoffed at his younger brother.

“Bring the ropes, I will tie you both here in the kitchen, so I can have an eye on you both while I cook.” Their mother said.

The boys run upstairs, grabbing the bag containing the ropes and heads back downstairs. Their mother had taken some chicken out of the fridge, along with some potatoes. She had placed two wooden chairs at the center of the kitchen, when they arrived.

“Alright, sit on the chairs please” Laura told the boys once they arrived with the bag of ropes. The boys obliged, each sitting on a chair.

“I am going to blindfold you both, so that you can’t see how I am going to tie you both” She said.

The boys groaned. Laura ignored them, taking two white handkerchiefs from the bag and tied it over their eyes, blindfolding them. She then took a length of the rope, taking Tommy’s hands behind and wrapped the rope around his wrists, having his palm side by side. Two more lengths of rope were pulled above and below his chest, pinning his arms to the side and tied behind the back of the chair. She added one more rope around his waist, pinning his upper body to the chair.

“Are you tying Tommy first?” Joey asked, looking around, the white cloth sitting tightly over his eyes.

“Yeah, I am being tied” Tommy grinned, feeling his upper body being secured. He wasn’t able to see how his mother was tying, but he could feel she was doing a good job with the ropes.

“Quiet.” Laura said, kneeling down beside his legs with more ropes. She tied each of his ankles to the chair legs, making sure the knots were secure, tight, but not too uncomfortable.

Tommy starts to wriggle on the chair, feeling secured and restrained. His mother had done a better job than his brother used to do.

Laura moves over to Joey and ties him up similarly to his older brother. She then steps back, taking a look at her work. It was not bad, considering the small break in her games.

“You think you can get free?” She asked them.

“Wow, mom… You have tied us very tight, but it is also comfortable” Tommy remarked.

“Yeah, this is going to be difficult.” Joey adds, nodding.

“Only one thing left to do.” Their mother said, before looking under the kitchen sink. “Purse your lips boys”

“Why?” Joey asked, but his question was soon answered when he heard the sound of tape being ripped.

“Mmmmtpeemm!” Tommy replied, feeling a large strip of tape being applied over his mouth, he could feel his mother’s slender hand smoothening the tape, over his mouth.

Joey giggled and pursed his lips.

Laura tore another large strip, from the roll of silver duct tape she had in hand. She pressed the strip over her younger son’s mouth, before smoothening it over his mouth with her free hand.

“Mmmmmmummp!” Joey said, squirming on the chair.

“Sorry boys, There were no more handkerchiefs inside the bag.” She explained grinning, she had used the last two remaining handkerchiefs, to blindfold them.

The boys were now bound to the chair, blindfolded and their mouths taped. They were wriggling on the chair, trying to see if they could loosen any of the knots, while mumbling through their taped mouths.

“I am going to cook now, making roasted chicken and potatoes for dinner.” Laura said, ruffling her sons hair playfully.

“MMymmm.” Tommy nodded, along with his brother.

Their mother smiled and walked back to the kitchen counter, to start preparing the meal.
She was just a few minutes into the preparation, when she noticed the boys were using their tongue and mouth movement to push off the single strip of silver tape over their mouths. The boys were much more clever in these games than she had expected.

“I got the tape off.” Tommy said to his brother, proudly.

“So did I.” Joey replied. “Any luck with the ropes?”

“The ropes are very tighmmmmmm” His voice was cut off in the middle.
“What happened?” Joey asked, surprised as he heard the sound of tape again.

“Time for a more effective gag” Laura answered him while wrapping the silver duct tape around Tommy’s mouth. She wrapped the tape around his mouth and jaw, about 5 times, before tearing the strip from the roll.

“Butmmmmm” Joey started, before getting cut off by the silver tape getting wrapped around his mouth now.

“Mmmmmshhgddmm.” Tommy said, impressed with the new gag now.

Laura tears the strip off, once she had wrapped the tape around Joey’s mouth similar to Tommy’s. “Ah much better now, more silence is always welcome.”

The two boys grunt into their new gag, their voice muffled more now. They continue to wriggle on the chair feeling more helpless than ever.

Their mother continued with the dinner preparation. The kitchen was soon filled with the smell of the delicious meal being prepared. Laura worked away on preparing the chicken and potatoes while the boys wriggled and squirmed on their chairs, trying to get free. The blindfolds on them, making their task more difficult while they grunt through their gag, to check each other’s progress.

“Mmmmannllckk?” Tommy said, trying to wriggle out of the ropes.

“Nmmppghrddd.” Joey replied, shaking his head. He was enjoying the feeling of ropes hugging his body, the duct tape wrapped over his mouth.

Time passed slowly for the boys, since they were not able to see. They were thinking they had been tied for over an hour and a half, but only 40 minutes had passed. Laura was done preparing the meal, placing the food on the dining table. She had been having one eye over the boys throughout her cooking, making sure they were alright.

“Dinner is ready, looks like neither of you have gotten free.” She said with a chuckle, she walked over to them and untied the handkerchiefs tied over their eyes, letting them see.

Tommy and Joey blink their eyes, adjusting to the light before they look at each other to see how they had been tied. The boys smiled at each other, under the silver tape wrapped around their mouths. Laura then untied Tommy’s wrists and upper body from the chair, leaving him to remove the tape and the rope holding his ankles to the chair.

“Untie your brother, once you have removed your gag and freed your legs” She said, moving back to the counter, to get the plates and cutlery for dinner.

It wasn't long before both of them were completely free and seated at the table, ready to have dinner. The tape had been a little difficult to get off, due to it being wrapped around their mouths several times, but with a little help from their mother’s nails and expertise, they had managed to remove it. They had placed the ropes back in the duffle bag, along with the newly acquired duct tape. They threw away the used pieces of tape, washing their hands and settling down for dinner.

“That was fun!” Joey said.

“Yeah, you tied us really well mom. I didn't know you were this good.” Tommy said, agreeing with his brother.

Laura smiled warmly at her sons. “It’s been a while, but it looks like I haven’t lost my touch.”
They ate dinner together. The boys talked about video games, school among other things, while Laura was lost in her thoughts. She reminisced about her childhood games and the fun times she had more recently with her late husband. ‘Did her sons awaken the sleeping bondage bug in her?’ She wondered. She was sure about one thing though, the boys won’t be stopping their tie up games any time soon.
My ongoing stories:

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I think you are doing very well, it is a good story and worth reading. Commenting is sometimes an issue here. Many people read, but seem to be shy to give at least a short remark. It's a pity. Don't be dismayed but go on!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago I think you are doing very well, it is a good story and worth reading. Commenting is sometimes an issue here. Many people read, but seem to be shy to give at least a short remark. It's a pity. Don't be dismayed but go on!
Thanks for your encouragement [mention]Nainur[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story, great first few chapters, I hope you keep going
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]

Thank you :D
My ongoing stories:

Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Oh boy is this great! I love this story. Please continue. They need to be taught bondage the right way and mom is just the one to do that!
Thanks for sharing
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Very nice! Keep going!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

nice i like chapter 3 for sure
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Nice job with this series! I liked the mom getting bound part the most but the whole set of chapters are important for developing the characters! I've written a few stories of the mm/F variety myself!

Thanks for sharing!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 1 year ago Oh boy is this great! I love this story. Please continue. They need to be taught bondage the right way and mom is just the one to do that!
Thanks for sharing
Of course, New chapter coming soon :D
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention]

Thank you for the kind words, your encouragement motivates me to write more :)
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Ianc1980 wrote: 1 year ago Nice job with this series! I liked the mom getting bound part the most but the whole set of chapters are important for developing the characters! I've written a few stories of the mm/F variety myself!

Thanks for sharing!
Laura would find herself in that situation more, in the upcoming chapters. Thanks for your compliment :D
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic