Babysitting with a Twist (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitting with a Twist (f/f)

Post by Bound to Please »

Here's a quick babysitting story for everyone. Enjoy.

Babysitting with a Twist

“Thanks for coming over to babysit Caitie” said Ms. Brown “You’ve probably heard from your friends that Cindy can be a bit of a handful but if she causes any problems just tell me and I’ll see that she is properly punished.”

I had heard from a couple of friends how she likes to try and tie up her babysitters so she can do what she wants but I came prepared with a plan so she would do everything I needed her to do and not cause me any headaches.

“Will do Ms. B. have a nice evening.”

I’m a tall brunet sixteen year old girl working to earn some spending money. Cindi is twelve years old, blond hair and thinks she’s too old for a babysitter.

After Ms. Brown left I called up to Cindy’s room to talk with my charge for the evening. “What do you want to do Cindy?”

“As long as I’m stuck being babysat how about we play cops and robbers?”

“Is this a thinly veiled disguise to try and tie me up Cindy?”

“No, not at all!” Cindy replied (but I could tell she was lying).

“Have you finished your homework yet?”

“No” she said with clear annoyance in her voice.

“I’ll tell you what you get your homework finished then come and find me and we can play cops and robbers.”

Cindy perked up and ran off.

About a half hour later Cindy came down from her room with her homework completed, and dressed in all black clothing and carrying a large handful of rope and a toy gun.

“Stick em up I’m robbing you!”

“Oh my take anything please don’t hurt me.” I said in my best play acting voice.

“I won’t hurt you if you cooperate, now turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

I knew this is where my friends always got in trouble because she could do a reasonable job of tying a person up. However I’d already gotten her to do her homework and the only other she had to do was go to bed so the only thing I had to worry about was being freed before her mother got home.

“Time out” I said holding my hands in the classic T formation. “I’m willing to let you tie me up but you have to promise to let me loose a half hour before your mom gets home and at that time you have to get ready for bed and then lay down.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Tonight will be the first and last time you get to tie me up.”

“Okay I promise.”

I put my hands behind my back and waited to see what would happen. Cindy took a rope and tied my wrists together side to side and did a good job of cinching it off as well, with some quick probing I knew I couldn’t reach the knot. Next she tied my ankles together just like my hands and left the knot on the front side out of reach for most people.

“Done” she said.

“I don’t know I’m pretty flexible watch this.” I then proceeded to pull my hands under my bum and bring them around front, a bit of help from my teeth and I was completely free.

Cindy looked in amazement I don’t think she was expecting me to escape.

“You want to try again? You have a good stash of rope so take a longer piece start tying my hands at the middle and save enough length on the ends to bring around front, then I can’t bring my hands around front and the final knot will be even more out of my reach.”

“Why are you being so helpful Caitie?”

“You finished your homework, I agree that you are mature enough to not need a babysitter and it can be fun being tied up.”

Without even being asked I turned around and offered her my hands behind my back. She followed my advice and after tying my hands together and putting a knot on top she took the trailing ends fed them through the belt loops on my jeans and tied a final knot in front. I quickly tested her work and knew that if I could escape it would take a while.

“Good job I probably can’t get out but just to make sure maybe you should take some more rope and tie my upper arms to my side.”

Soon my arms were tied to my side as well and I knew I was going to be stuck until Cindy untied me. Next she tied my ankles together to make sure I couldn’t run away.

“Not bad but maybe you should also tie my legs together above my knees to reduce wiggling.”

Cindy did that as well, but when it comes to ropes I can be a glutton for punishment so I commented “Of course I could just hop over to the kitchen and get something to free myself, too bad you didn’t put me in a hogtie.”

I started to hop towards the kitchen “Okay stop and lay down on your stomach and I’ll take care of that oversight.” Cindy took her last rope and ran it through my wrist bonds and my ankle bonds then tied it off in front of my feet where I couldn’t reach it. I wiggled around a bit but I had to admit I was stuck and absolutely dependent on being freed by Cindy before her mom got home.

“So now that you have me tied up what are going to do?”

I’m going to watch The Walking Dead, see you later.”

I spent two hours struggling to free myself with no luck but true to her promise she came back and started untying me about a half hour before her mother was expected home.

Before heading to bed she asked “Can I tie you up again next time?”

“Sure kid” I replied.

A bit later Cindy’s mom returned and asked how the evening went.

“She did her homework right away, then we played a game for a while before she got ready for bed, not a handful at all, she did everything I asked of her.”
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Bound to Please wrote: 1 year ago Here's a quick babysitting story for everyone. Enjoy.

Babysitting with a Twist

“Thanks for coming over to babysit Caitie” said Ms. Brown “You’ve probably heard from your friends that Cindy can be a bit of a handful but if she causes any problems just tell me and I’ll see that she is properly punished.”

I had heard from a couple of friends how she likes to try and tie up her babysitters so she can do what she wants but I came prepared with a plan so she would do everything I needed her to do and not cause me any headaches.

“Will do Ms. B. have a nice evening.”

I’m a tall brunet sixteen year old girl working to earn some spending money. Cindi is twelve years old, blond hair and thinks she’s too old for a babysitter.

After Ms. Brown left I called up to Cindy’s room to talk with my charge for the evening. “What do you want to do Cindy?”

“As long as I’m stuck being babysat how about we play cops and robbers?”

“Is this a thinly veiled disguise to try and tie me up Cindy?”

“No, not at all!” Cindy replied (but I could tell she was lying).

“Have you finished your homework yet?”

“No” she said with clear annoyance in her voice.

“I’ll tell you what you get your homework finished then come and find me and we can play cops and robbers.”

Cindy perked up and ran off.

About a half hour later Cindy came down from her room with her homework completed, and dressed in all black clothing and carrying a large handful of rope and a toy gun.

“Stick em up I’m robbing you!”

“Oh my take anything please don’t hurt me.” I said in my best play acting voice.

“I won’t hurt you if you cooperate, now turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

I knew this is where my friends always got in trouble because she could do a reasonable job of tying a person up. However I’d already gotten her to do her homework and the only other she had to do was go to bed so the only thing I had to worry about was being freed before her mother got home.

“Time out” I said holding my hands in the classic T formation. “I’m willing to let you tie me up but you have to promise to let me loose a half hour before your mom gets home and at that time you have to get ready for bed and then lay down.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Tonight will be the first and last time you get to tie me up.”

“Okay I promise.”

I put my hands behind my back and waited to see what would happen. Cindy took a rope and tied my wrists together side to side and did a good job of cinching it off as well, with some quick probing I knew I couldn’t reach the knot. Next she tied my ankles together just like my hands and left the knot on the front side out of reach for most people.

“Done” she said.

“I don’t know I’m pretty flexible watch this.” I then proceeded to pull my hands under my bum and bring them around front, a bit of help from my teeth and I was completely free.

Cindy looked in amazement I don’t think she was expecting me to escape.

“You want to try again? You have a good stash of rope so take a longer piece start tying my hands at the middle and save enough length on the ends to bring around front, then I can’t bring my hands around front and the final knot will be even more out of my reach.”

“Why are you being so helpful Caitie?”

“You finished your homework, I agree that you are mature enough to not need a babysitter and it can be fun being tied up.”

Without even being asked I turned around and offered her my hands behind my back. She followed my advice and after tying my hands together and putting a knot on top she took the trailing ends fed them through the belt loops on my jeans and tied a final knot in front. I quickly tested her work and knew that if I could escape it would take a while.

“Good job I probably can’t get out but just to make sure maybe you should take some more rope and tie my upper arms to my side.”

Soon my arms were tied to my side as well and I knew I was going to be stuck until Cindy untied me. Next she tied my ankles together to make sure I couldn’t run away.

“Not bad but maybe you should also tie my legs together above my knees to reduce wiggling.”

Cindy did that as well, but when it comes to ropes I can be a glutton for punishment so I commented “Of course I could just hop over to the kitchen and get something to free myself, too bad you didn’t put me in a hogtie.”

I started to hop towards the kitchen “Okay stop and lay down on your stomach and I’ll take care of that oversight.” Cindy took her last rope and ran it through my wrist bonds and my ankle bonds then tied it off in front of my feet where I couldn’t reach it. I wiggled around a bit but I had to admit I was stuck and absolutely dependent on being freed by Cindy before her mom got home.

“So now that you have me tied up what are going to do?”

I’m going to watch The Walking Dead, see you later.”

I spent two hours struggling to free myself with no luck but true to her promise she came back and started untying me about a half hour before her mother was expected home.

Before heading to bed she asked “Can I tie you up again next time?”

“Sure kid” I replied.

A bit later Cindy’s mom returned and asked how the evening went.

“She did her homework right away, then we played a game for a while before she got ready for bed, not a handful at all, she did everything I asked of her.”
That’s a fun story! It could be subtitled “My Intro To Professional Bondage Modeling”! 🤣🤣🤣
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing that story, that was fun.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story. I like how the babysitter directed the whole thing.
Last edited by Canuck100 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Fun story! Nice twist having the babysitter walking them through how to tie her up more effectively!
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

Thanks for reading my story and leaving kind words everyone.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Cute short story. Well done. I like it!
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Lovely story, hopefully there will be more adventures?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Love the idea of the babysitter instructing her charge how to tie her up.
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Beautiful sweet, playful, story.
I hope to read more about it.
I'd like to know more about your career as "bondage-babysitter" 😆
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic