Another story about father and sons (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another story about father and sons (M/mm)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Hello, half of this story comes from real events.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] Guys, check it out

My name is Henry, I recently got a scholarship to study in Spain, which was amazing for me, as it was the first time I traveled to another country. The family that received me in their house was most kind. Alicia and Julián lived in Barcelona together with their two young children, Iván and Daniel. Both boys had blonde, tousled hair. Iván was 12 years old and Daniel was 7. The older boy was a bit shy, which reminded me of when I was a child. The youngest boy was the opposite of his brother, he was always talking and quite loud, almost never standing still. After a tour where they showed me important places such as the Basilica of the Holy Family and a couple of other museums, we arrived at the house, where little Daniel peppered me with questions.

"Do you like Fortnite? How old are you? Do you play soccer? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Okay, Dani, leave Henry alone," Alicia said.

“Ivan, show Henry to the room, please,” Julian said.

"Yes, dad," Ivan murmured, not even looking at me. I followed him up the stairs to a nice room that had been prepared for me.

Anyway, everything pretty normal up there. The strange thing happened a few days later. Alicia had gone out with her friends to some place in the city, so Julián had been left in charge of the boys. However, the father of the boys had invited a couple of friends to have beers and that kind of macho stuff, he even invited me to have a drink too, but I declined the offer, even so I stayed with them talking in a room that Julián used as a study. The room had comfortable armchairs, shelves with books, a desk and a huge trunk that could easily fit two children, which later happened.

As you know, little Daniel was a rather restless child and on that occasion he had bothered his older brother so much that the screams could be heard from where we were. Shortly after, the boy ran into the room, holding a Nintendo console in his hand, his brother Iván was behind him, and while they were running one of them bumped into Julián's desk, several glass objects crashed on the floor, making pieces. I thought Julian was going to get mad, but all he did was ask me to close the door to the room and then he went to the desk and pulled out a large roll of silver duct tape from a drawer. By then the man was not quite sober.

“Okay, guys. You have exhausted my patience. A while in the trunk will serve as punishment” said Julián calmly. “Ivan, come here right now. Victor, make sure Dani can't escape."

Julian's friend caught little Daniel in his strong arms to prevent him from escaping.

"Let go of me, I didn't do anything" Daniel yelled as he writhed in the man's arms.

"Dad? What are you going to do with that roll of tape?” Ivan asked, as he slowly approached his father.

"Teach you and your brother to behave well," Julian said and tore off a long piece of tape. My jaw dropped, I had never seen a father tie up his children. Ivan placed his hands behind his back and his father proceeded to bind them together with five tight layers of tape. He then bound his ankles and knees. Both boys wore athletic shorts, T-shirts, and were barefoot.

“Dad, you don't have to do this. I'm going to behave myself please…”

Julian placed a long strip of duct tape over his son's mouth, then two more strips which he smoothed with his fingers until the shape of his lips were visible. Julián's friends roared with laughter as he carried Iván in his arms and deposited him inside the big trunk. Daniel was still struggling in Victor's arms.

"Let me go, please," Daniel begged.

"Don't worry little boy, soon you will be like your brother" said Victor.

Julian took the roll of tape and proceeded to tie up his little son, one strip of duct tape would have been enough for his little mouth, but Julian added three strips until the bottom of his face was tight. silver duct tape cover. He placed Daniel and Ivan in the trunk and closed it, then Julian sat on the lid while his friends laughed.

It was almost summer and it was very hot, inside that trunk surely the temperature was worse. Between the laughter of the men, I could hear the groans of the boys and how they kicked the trunk. I started to get scared, I thought Julián would let them drown, but after 3 minutes he opened the trunk and took them both out. He untied them and sent them to shower. Both boys were covered in sweat and their blond hair was sticking to their foreheads. Their faces were red, too, where the tape had been stuck. I noticed that Ivan was agitated and didn't say anything. Daniel, on the other hand, seems that he did not have such a bad time.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well that is why you should be careful to not fight in the house. Father take matters into his own hands and secure his children. Nice short story there, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Could've take a bad end but 3 minutes seems fine. They probably hated it to be that close together forced to cuddle with each other in the trunk. A nice... uh... sibling bonding time? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A proper punishment for the brothers for disturbing their father's meeting :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thanks, guys
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

great begin!!!

im curious to know what henrry thinks next to he saw a dad tied and closed his 2 sons in a trunk???
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

alkaid_ wrote: 1 year ago great begin!!!

im curious to know what henrry thinks next to he saw a dad tied and closed his 2 sons in a trunk???
Maybe he wants to tie them up too hahaha
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another cool story
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Koirtza