The Games Players: From Both Sides (MF/fF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Games Players: From Both Sides (MF/fF)

Post by KP Presents »

Honestly, it was a normal afternoon – I always have Queenie with me on a Friday when her parents are at work, and we almost always do the same thing. We go shopping in the morning – and the coloured bags with our purchases were still in the front room – then we have lunch out, and we come back to my house. I have meetings most afternoon – I write copy for brochures, and my current clients are US based – while Queenie goes and plays in her bedroom at my house. She’s ten, so I can trust her to amuse herself for the time I have to take these calls.

That day I was wearing a long-sleeved grey blouse which was tucked into the waistband of my grey pants, a dark blue leather belt round my waist. I also had on blue leather moccasins, and I had a pair of pearl earrings on, my greying hair up in a new style as I talked to my clients.

It was towards the end of the last call that things took a very different turn. I heard the door to my home office open, but as I turned round it wasn’t Queenie – it was two strangers who stood there. The man was wearing a black jumper and pants, the woman a brown jumper and leggings tucked into knee length brown suede boots – and both of them were wearing leather gloves, as well as having stockings pulled down over their heads.

It took me by surprise, as the masked man out a finger to his covered lips and indicated I should end the call. I could also see the gun in his hand, so I nodded slowly and said I felt we had covered everything in the call, and I’d call them back tomorrow if there were any further questions. As I ended the call, he nodded to the woman who left the room for a moment, and said “thank you.”

“Who… Who are you?”

“Well, we are referred to in the press as the Games Players. I trust you have heard of us?”

Oh I had heard of them – and I knew two things were true. First, I was being robbed. Second – Queenie was going to end up just like me.

“Yes, I’ve heard of you – you force the parents to tell the families this is all a game arranged by someone, and bind and gag them before you rob the house.”

“True,” he said with a smile as the masked woman came back, “and today, we need to you to do that for your granddaughter r- Queenie, right?”

“How do you know that?”

“We do our research,” the masked woman said, “so here’s what we need you to do. You need to tell Queenie this is a special game organized by her parents and you’re going to play it until they come to collect her. You understand what it is we are asking you to do?”

“Yes, I do – lie to my granddaughter so that she does not panic.”

“Well, a little white lie,” the man said as he closed the door, the woman taking from a bag she was holding a length of rope and handing it to her partner. “So shall we start to play the game now? Kindly stand up, and put your hands behind your back.”

Well, I really felt as if I had no choice - I had to, if you will forgive this, play along to keep Queenie safe, so I stood up and allowed the masked man to pull my hands behind my back, and bind my wrists together. He then took a longer length of rope, and wrapped it round my body, framing my chest with two bands as my arms were forced against my sides. I t felt tight, but it didn’t really hurt, so I was able to keep myself calm as he tied the ropes off.

“So,” the woman said as she opened the door, “let’s go and get Queenie to play as well.”

I nodded,. Hoping she would not be scared or panic as we walked along the corridor. We could all hear her singing along to something as the man opened the door, and we all walked in.

Queenie was wearing a pink smock top with a little white bow at the front, blue jeans and pink trainers with red straps – her blonde haor was pulled back, and she was surprised to see all of us there.

“Granny – who are the people with you?”

She was wide eyed, but I controlled my own fears as I said “Queenie – it seems your mother and father have booked these two actors to pretend to be robbers, and play a game of robbers with us.”

“A game of robbers? You mean they are pretending to be robbers?”

“That’s right,” I said in a calm, even voice, “as you can see they’ve already found me and made sure I can’t move my arms – and they’re going to do the same to you as well.”

“They’re going to tie me up with ropes as well?”

“And keep us quiet as well,” I said, “I know it sounds scary but…”

“It won’t be scary if you are with me Granny,” Queenie said with a smile, “we can keep each other safe, can’t we? Does that mean we’ll be tied together back-to-back as well?”

“If that is what you want,” the masked woman said as she put the bag down, and took some ropes out, “so if you’re ready,. Let me make you just like your granny, and then we’ll take you down to the main room.”

“Okay – thank you Granny, this will be fun.” I was amazed she was so calm as the masked woman took her hands behind her back, and tied her wrists together, then sued the other length of rope to force her arms against her sides in the same way as mine were.

Queenie wriggled round and said “It’s like you hugging me,” as the man looked at both of us.

“Right – we need to make sure you stay where you cannot stop us, so let’s all go down to the front room.”

I walked out first, Queenie following me as we carefully walked down the staircase and into our front room. I then sat on the floor, Queenie watching as the masked man took more rope and tied my ankles tightly together, then my legs below my knees, each band made tighter as he took the rope between my legs.

“Now, would you like to see how we are going to keep you quiet?”

Queenie nodded as the man tore a strip of white tape away from a roll, and then pressed it down over my mouth and jaw. It seemed to adhere to every contour of my face, and it certainly stopped me from talking as I said “htsannthshbhdqhnhe.”

“Is it my turn now?”

“It is – sit with your back against your grandmother,” the woman said as the man whispered into my ear “well done- now keep pretending this is just a game and you’ll both be all right, okay?”

I nodded to show I understood as I felt Queenie’s head against my back, and then heard her talking to the woman.

“It’s tight, but nice.”

“I know – but it has to be tight so that you are safe.

“There – how does that feel?”

“Like they’re not going to move apart.”

“Good – lips together now.”

I felt her hands with mien and gave them a gentle squeeze as I heard the rip of the tape, and then “Whtthhphnsnh?”

“Well, we’re going to pretend to take your grandmother’s nice things,” the man said as he winked at me, “and then we’ll check you.”

“Whllbhfhn,” I said as I felt Queenie brush her hand against mine, and they left us alone.

“Grhnnhe?”

“Yhsdhr?”

“Thshhsrhlfhn.”

I nodded as a short while later they came back – and then tied a longer length of rope round both of us so that we were held together at our waists. They then both left, as I tried to twist round and get free. I could feel Queenie’s head rubbing against my back as she twisted round as well, before she said “Whchntghtfhrrchnwh?”

“Hshntfhnksh,” I mumbled, “shwhtdhdwhdhh?”

“Wht?”

And wait we had to do, until Queenie’s parents They were shocked to see us, but once we were freed, Queenie hugged me and said “fhnksghrrnnh, mhmm, dhd.” She had forgotten to take the tape off her mouth…

When Granny came into the room with the two nice actors, I wondered what was going on – I could see Granny had her hands behind her back, and there were bands of rope round her body, but she didn’t seem to be scared. So I said “Granny – who are the people with you?”

She took a moment and then said in a calm voice “Queenie – it seems your mother and father have booked these two actors to pretend to be robbers, and play a game of robbers with us.” That took me by surprise – but it also sounded like an exciting thing to do together.

“A game of robbers? You mean they are pretending to be robbers?”

“That’s right,” she said as the two strangers smiled – they had something over their heads that made their face seemed blurry, but their smiles were nice. “As you can see they’ve already found me and made sure I can’t move my arms – and they’re going to do the same to you as well.”

I realised they had tied Granny up – and she didn’t seem to be afraid. In fact, it sounded like we were going to act out one of my Nancy Drew books I have at home, so I said “They’re going to tie me up with ropes as well?”

“And keep us quiet as well - I know it sounds scary but…”

I wasn’t scared at the idea of being tied up – especially if Granny was here with me! “It won’t be scary if you are with me Granny,” I said with a smile, “we can keep each other safe, can’t we? Does that mean we’ll be tied together back-to-back as well?”

“If that is what you want,” the masked woman said as she put a bag down she was carrying, and she took some more white ropes out of it. “So if you’re ready,. Let me make you just like your granny, and then we’ll take you down to the main room.”

“Okay – thank you Granny, this will be fun.” I put my hands behind my back as she walked behind me, and I felt the rope on my wrists. It was soft, but it felt strong – and she didn’t hurt me at all as I felt the rope round and between my arms. She then wrapped a longer length of rope round my arms and body and pulled it so that my arms were tight against my sides. She did that a few times, as I saw the two bands on my top, white on dusty pink – and it was a very strange and nice feeling.

When she had finished, I wriggled round and said “It’s like you hugging me.” Granny smiled and nodded as the masked man looked at both of us. as the man looked at both of us.

“Right – we need to make sure you stay where you cannot stop us, so let’s all go down to the front room.”

Granny walked out of my room first and I followed her, taking care to make sure I didn’t’ trip on the steps before we went into the front room. The man then helped Granny to sit on the floor as I watched as he took some more ropes, and tied one length round her ankles so that they were held firmly together. I saw how he did it – wrapped round, then the ends taken between her legs as she watched before they were tied off at the back of her legs.

He did the same thing to her legs below her knees, before he said “Now, would you like to see how we are going to keep you quiet?” I nodded as he took a roll of white tape out of the bag, peeled a length away and then tore it off – before he pressed it down over Granny’s mouth with his gloved hands. She looked at me, the shape of her lips under the tape as she mumbled “htsannthshbhdqhnhe.”

I think she was worried I was going to be scared – but I was being Nancy Drew held captive with her mother, and it was the most exciting thing I had done all year. So I looked at the masked woman, and said “Is it my turn now?”

“It is – sit with your back against your grandmother,” the woman said as I walked round and sat down, my head against Granny’s back as the woman knelt at my feet, and tied my ankles together in the same way as Granny. When she had finished, I twisted my legs round and said “It’s tight, but nice.”

“I know” she said as she smiled at me, “but it has to be tight so that you are safe.” She then put another length of rope under my legs and tied them together below my knees, tying the ends off before she said “There – how does that feel?”

“Like they’re not going to move apart.” I was trying to do – a little - but it just felt so nice to be like this.

“Good – lips together now.”

I could feel Granny’s hand on mien as the woman tore a strip of the white tape from the roll, and I put my lips together as she pressed it down over my mouth. It certainly stuck to my skin, and when I tried to say something it came out as “Whtthhphnsnh?”

“Well, we’re going to pretend to take your grandmother’s nice things,” the man said “and then we’ll check you.”

“Whllbhfhn,” I heard Granny say as I brushed my hand against hers – and I knew I would be. I was with Granny, we were both the same – here was nothing to be afraid of as I heard them both walk out.

After a few minutes, I said “Grhnnhe?”

“Yhsdhr?”

“Thshhsrhlfhn.”

I heard her chuckle as she squeezed my hand, and then I heard the two masked people come back. The woman smiled as she checked my ropes - and then the man tied a long rope round both of us round our waists so that we were really held together.

It was a wonderful thing to spend the afternoon doing – tied up with my granny while someone pretended to rob us!

I heard them both leave, before Granny started to try and twist round. I did the same, my head rubbing on her back, and tried to find the knots - but it was no good. I could not reach them, and I could not reach those for the rope round Granny’s wrists either. It looked like we were stuck like this until Mum and Dad came.

So I said “Whchntghtfhrrchnwh?”

“Hshntfhnksh,” Granny mumbled, “shwhtdhdwhdhh?”

“Wht?”

That was all we could do – wait until we heard Mum and Dad come in. They both looked at us, and then Dad ran over and started to untie the ropes round us. As soon as I was free, I jumped up and hugged Granny, saying “fhnksghrrnnh, mhmm, dhd.” I was so excited to see them, and wanted so much to say thank you, that I had forgotten to take the tape off my mouth before I said anything…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com