A Difficult Question (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Difficult Question (F/F)

Post by Bound to Please »

Bringing up the question of ropes and bondage can be difficult so I wrote this story of a situation where everything works out well in the end.

When Lisa returned to her dorm room she found her roommate sitting on her bed with a worried look on her face.
“Are you okay Aiden you look troubled?”

“I have something I want to ask… Never mind.”

“Okay out with it Aiden, there is clearly something on your mind and until you speak up it’s going to be troubling you.”

“It’s embarrassing Lisa, and once I ask the question you’re going to look at me differently.”

Obviously I don’t know what is on your mind but I promise I won’t jump to any conclusions, and I’ll let you ask your question then explain anything you think you need to explain. Lisa said kindly.

“Well her it goes. Will you tie me?” Aiden asked in a rush of uncertain excitement.

“I’d be glad to, but I’m guess you want to say more.”

Aiden look a bit relieved and continued. “I’ve played tie up games with friends for as long as I can remember but since starting college I’ve had no one to play with and I really miss the feeling of rope around my wrists and struggling to free myself. See I told you that you would look at me differently.” Aiden mumbled under her breath as she finished her explanation.

Lisa took a second to think and make sure she could put her roommate at ease. “I’m guessing this is something you are afraid you’ll be ridiculed for but I promise that’s not what I’m going to do. I don’t know anything about bondage but if you have the courage to ask me to tie you up then I’m willing to listen and learn. And of course I won’t tell anyone.”

Aiden’s body language had entirely changed and a huge smile spread across her face along with a tear which she quickly wiped away.

“Get out your rope Aiden so I can help you out.”

Aiden pulled two pieces of rope out from under her pillow and handed it to Lisa. “Do you know what a hogtie is?”

“That’s where your hands are tied behind your back and your feet are connected to them, right?

“Got it in one.”

Aiden presented her wrists to Lisa to be bound and Lisa got right to work. She wrapped the rope a few times around the wrists and then tied it off the best she could, then she did the same for the ankles and when she was finished she used the tail of the rope to connect the feet to the wrists. Aiden struggled briefly but pretty quickly she had her hands free.

“Looks like I didn’t do that good of a job for my first time do you want me to try again?”

“No that’s okay I don’t think you get what I’m looking for.”

“No it’s not okay this is important to you and I’m going to do anything I can to help.” Lisa replied. “I think I know how to make this work better. First tie me up the way you want to be tied up then then give me a quick lesson on technique, that way I’ll know what you want and how to do it.”

“You really are a true friend, are you sure you want to be tied up though?” I could just show you how to do the knots and lashing then you could try again.”

“I’m sure, besides the only times I’ve ever been tied up myself is when I was a kid playing games and I don’t think I was ever truly stuck. If I’m going to figure out what you’re looking for I’m going to need to experience it myself so do your worst.”

Aiden leaned over and gave Lisa a huge hug then grabbed the ropes. “Turn around Lisa and give me your hands.” Aiden crossed Lisa’s wrists behind her back and started with a larks head knot around both her wrists. She wrapped the rope snugly three times before switching to three vertical wraps, then she finished by cinching everything off and tying a knot on top out of the reach of curious fingers.

“How are you doing Lisa is everything okay?”

“I’m doing fine. I can tell this is much more secure then what I did to you; keep going.”

Aiden tied Lisa’s ankles together side by side making sure the final knot was on the front side out reach. And she finished by bringing the ankles to the wrists until Lisa’s legs were only able to go retreat to an upright position.

“Seems nice and snug” Lisa commented as she tugged at her wrists. “So this is how securely you want me to tie you later?”

“Yes…no” Aiden replied. “I also like ropes above and below my breasts, my wrists secured to the small of my back, my knees tied together and less room between my hands and feet.”

“Why didn’t you tie me like that then?”

“I didn’t want to push my luck too much the first time and I didn’t know how you’d react the first time being tied up.”

“I’m doing good so far, so go for broke tie me up as tightly and thoroughly as you want to be tied up later.”

“Just remember you asked for it” Aiden said with a smile on her face. She pulled a bag out from under her bed filled with rope. First she undid Lisa’s hogtie and helped her into a sitting position, then she grabbed her first piece of rope. She found the center of the rope and began wrapping in opposite directions first below Lisa’s bust then above, on her last pass around she used the rope to bring the two collections together between her breasts before finishing by using the tail of each side to create a cinch between her arms and body. The next piece of rope was used to secure Lisa’s bound hands to the small of her back. The process started with two more loops snugly around the wrists before they were tied off, then the two long tails were brought around to the front side where the final knot was placed. The next rope was used to lash the knees together just above them.

“Almost done” Aiden commented. She helped Lisa onto her stomach then took the trailing end of rope coming from the ankles and fed it through the wrist binding so any pull from the legs would put pressure on the wrists and brought the rope back through the ankles and tied it off well out of reach.

“There done, what do you think?”

“Very tight and secure; I don’t think I have a chance to escape.”

“Probably not but for me that is part of the excitement struggling and proving to myself that I can’t escape.”

“How long do you usually struggle around?”

I usually struggle for ten to fifteen minutes just enjoying being trapped then I get serious about trying to escape and I go looking for knots or loose rope to work on. If that yields nothing I accept that I’m trapped, I’ll still struggle around but that is for fun with no real hope of escape.”

“So what is your favorite part of this Aiden?”

“I have two favorite parts of being tied up. The moment I feel the rope tightening around my wrists is the first part and the second part is after struggling and trying to escape and I accept that there is no escape.”

“I know you probably want to free me so I can tie you up but would mind if I stayed tied up for a bit so I could try struggling and seeing if I can escape?”

“It’s not that simple, if you struggle for a bit and realize you can’t escape you know I’ll just untie you so you won’t get the full experience, there has to be some risk to your plight.”

“I get that so what do you propose?”

“I either untie you now or I untie you in an hour no in between.”

Lisa tugged on her wrists again “I’ll take the hour if you don’t mind waiting for your turn.”

“I don’t mind, introducing someone new to the ropes is also fun.”

“What if something starts to hurt or I have some other problem?”

Bondage is about trust and I wouldn’t leave you to suffer I’d get you out as quickly as possible.”

Lisa struggled for a little bit but quickly grew tired and spend more and more time just resting instead of struggling. At the end of her hour she hadn’t made even a hint of progress escaping, every rope and knot were exactly where Aiden had placed them.

After Lisa was free she commented “That was intense and kinda fun I think I see why you like doing this.”

For the next fifteen minutes or so they took turns tying each other’s hands together in front of themselves so Aiden could demonstrate and critique as Lisa learned the ropes.

“I think you’re ready Lisa let’s try this for real.” Aiden said as she presented her wrists behind her back. Lisa wasted no time putting her newly learned skills to work. She did a much more competent binding of Aiden’s wrists than the first time.

“How am I doing?

“This is exactly what I was hoping for please keep going.” Lisa kept going and soon Aiden was tied up in a similar manner to the bindings she had placed Lisa in earlier. True Aiden did have much more experience at rigging but the quality of work Lisa displayed on only her second attempt was outstanding and inescapable.

“Thank you for tying me up Lisa I’ve missed this so much.”

“Glad I could help. So how long do you want to stay like this?”

“I trust you Lisa you decide when I should be freed.”

Lisa watched Aiden happily struggle for more than three hours, but when she started to look bored Lisa let her go.
Last edited by Bound to Please 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Sigh! I need Lisa and Aiden in my life! Nice job! I love the details of the ties themselves [mention]Bound to Please[/mention]
Last edited by Mr Underheel 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story!
You should add F/F to the title to indicate the genders of the people involved.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

milagros317 wrote: 1 year ago Fine story!
You should add F/F to the title to indicate the genders of the people involved.
I forgot thanks for the reminder.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Story Thank you for sharing
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic