Swim Team Hell (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Swim Team Hell (M/M)

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

As promised. here is the new spin off of the Freshmen Hell series. In this series, the boys are trying out for the swim team. As we know any time that Brayden and Aiden are around, bullying and wedgies tend to follow. This story is no exception. As promised, there will even be some messy speedo wedgies too.

I'll be upfront now, the Tug parts don't start till chapter 6, but they are worth the wait.

For those of you that haven't read my other story, Freshmen Hell, It would help to read that first. Here is the link https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9797 .

[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention]
[mention]Subexplorer71[/mention]
[mention]BDBrit[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
[mention]David Han[/mention]
[mention]FelixSH[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Werdify[/mention]
[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 1 - More Hell In the School Cafeteria

The school cafeteria was alive with a dull roar of conversations. Tucked away in the back corner sat three unpopular freshmen. The trio was hoping to make it through lunch without attracting unwanted attention from Parkview Highschool's many bullies. If the first couple weeks of school were any indication, that was very unlikely. 

"Do you want to try out for the swim team?", asked Brayden. Owen choked on his sandwich, drawing a puzzled stare from his friends. The skinny nerd looked panicked as he adjusted his Glasses. "you ok?", asked Aiden. Owen nodded. "wait, you really mean swimming?", questioned Owen. "Of course! what the heck did you think I meant?", retorted Brayden. " My older brother says that before he gives me swirlies", Owen sheepishly admitted. Brayden and Aiden giggled a little at Their friend's explanation. "sorry, but that's pretty creative", laughed Aiden.

"It's a sports team at this school, it will probably end up being both meanings", Joked Owen. 

"it's the swim team, not the football team, it will be ok", said Brayden. 

"Tell that to the running club that gave me a hanging wedgie on the fence yesterday", added Aiden, "all jocks are the same".

Brayden argued, "maybe getting on a sports team will help our social status! maybe this is what we need to stop getting picked on daily!" 

"But, why swimming?", asked Aiden. 

"I used to be on the team at my old school last year. It was fun. besides, I don't think we have much chance of making the football or basketball teams," joked Brayden. "just try out. if you don't like it, you can quit '', pleaded Brayden.

"I'm out!" replied Owen, " practices are after school, and I have to watch my little sister".

"You mean locked in a locker most days after school? " teased Brayden. Owen just responded with a dirty look. 

"Come on Aiden, it will be fun!", begged Brayden. 

Aiden hesitantly replied, "I know I will probably regret this, but okay".

Brayden saw two of the school's bullies approaching behind Aiden and Owen, carrying two of the cafeterias' large plastic garbage pails. Before he could warn his friends, everything went dark as something slid over his head, arms and upper body. The smell of rotting food, and nasty liquids running down his body confirmed that a third garbage can was dropped over his head. The three nerds struggled to escape their smelly prisons as the room filled with laughter and insults from the student body. Many kids took the opportunity to take video and pictures. The boys recognized the voice of the schools worst bully, Troy Mason, as he mocked, "always put the garbage in its place, kids". 

As he struggled to free himself, he couldn't help but think that this wasn't even the worst part. The walk of shame through the cafeteria after was going to be even more humiliating. Atleast now he couldn't see all the faces of the kids that were pointing and laughing at his situation. 
GungeBoy12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GungeBoy12 »

Love the first chapter and can't wait to read more!
Speedos and TUG, a perfect match...
Add some gunge and it's even better!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 2 - First Impressions

Brayden waited outside the pool locker room. It was finally Friday afternoon. Brayden had been waiting for this all week. He was a mix of eager and anxious. Would he be good enough to make the team? Would Aiden show up, or had he chickened out? Would the team be a bunch of jerks, like the rest of the school? Did he remember to pack everything? What if Aiden was stuck hanging by his underwear, or stuffed in a locker again? 

Brayden had almost worked himself into a panic attack when he felt fingers diving down the back of his waistband. Before he could react, he felt his blue and black plaid boxers shoot up his butt crack. He spun around to come face to face (or rather face to top of head) with his tiny 5 foot tall attacker. "Screw off Aiden'', barked the embarrassed freshman. He quickly scanned the hallway to see if anyone else saw, as he tried to stuff his boxers back in his shorts.

The boys entered the locker room, and filed past a room full of confident upperclassmen and nervous looking freshmen. The pair found a couple vacant spots tucked away in the back corner, far from "the popular kids". 

As Brayden slipped on his new black Speedo, Aiden started to giggle. "you're wearing a speedo?" laughed the tiny freshman. Brayden gave him an annoyed replied "look around, dummy". As Aiden looked around the room, he noticed that Brayden wasn't the only one wearing a speedo. It looked like everyone but him had one of the funny looking bathing suits on too. Aiden finished changing into his bright blue and green board shorts, and the pair headed out to the pool deck to wait for the tryouts to begin.  

As they entered the pool deck, Brayden noticed that not only was everyone wearing speedo's, but it was easy to spot the freshmen from the last season's team. The returning swimmers all had matching dark blue and grey speedos, matching the school's colours. Brayden was envious. He hoped to have his own soon enough. 

Aiden didn't care about the funny looking bathing suits. His focus was on one person in perticular. Across the room, looking at Aiden with a smug look on his face, stood Connor Monaghan. Along with his friends Chase and Ethan, Connor was the reason that Aiden hated gym class. The trio bullied and humiliated the teen daily. So far Aiden had been thrown in trash cans, pantsed in front of the girls, swirlied, wedgied, tripped, thrown out of the locker room in only his tighty whities, and farted on. By far, the trio's claim to fame was when they stripped, jock lock wedgied, hogtied, gagged with an old jockstrap, and left Aiden in an Ice cold shower. (for more on that , check out Freshmen Hell Chapter 2 - Highschool Sucks!).

"Hey little fella, are you here for swimming lessons with your mommy?" teased one of the older looking kids. "Did you forget your water wings?" teased another older kid. This got a laugh from many of the teens waiting around the pool deck. Aiden was having second thoughts about coming to tryouts.

Suddenly both boys were shoved into the pool. Everyone on the pool deck was now looking at them. They looked up to see Connor standing there with an evil smirk on his face. "oops, sorry", said Connor. 

At that moment, the coach arrived. "Why are there people in the pool?!" yelled the angry teacher. Nick Monaghan, an eleventh grader and cousin of Connor stepped in to intervene. "It was an accident sir, too many eager swimmers packed into a small space" explained the tall skinny dark haired teen. "Well, be more careful boys," replied the coach.

The coach began to formally address the group. "welcome to our first of two try-out sessions, boys. Its great to see so many new faces. Just to be clear, none of you are guaranteed a spot on the team. Just because you were on the team last year, doesn't mean you don't need to bring your A-game for tryouts. The second session is Monday after school. The team roster should be posted by Tuesday. Good Luck!"

The tryouts consisted of swimming laps, then mock races over and over. It didn't take Brayden long to get back in the groove, and shake off the cobwebs. Aiden on the other wasn't fairing so well. He had no form and looked more like a drowning victim than a swimmer. 

The upperclassmen served up more than enough smack talk for both freshmen. Brayden tried to block it out, knowing that they were just trying to get in his head. Aiden on the other hand, handled it like he always did. He took it to heart, and slowly let it eat at him. 

Eventually, the whistle blew, and it was time to hit the locker room. Both boys were exhausted. As the boys were getting changed, Aiden sheepishly asked Brayden, " do we have to shower in front of everyone?". Brayden hadn't thought about that. "I hope not. let's just go" replied Brayden. 

As if on cue, someone yelled" eww, are you leaving without showering?! that's disgusting!" Everyone in the room looked over at a very panicked looking boy who was almost to the exit. "I am going to shower when I get home", replied the embarrassed teen. This led to a roar of mocking and insults from the room. The boy quietly slipped out the door. "Time for a shower?" said Brayden, nervously. "I guess so", sighed Aiden.

The Shower was a large white tiled room with shower heads down each wall and a tower in the middle, with more shower heads. The boys found two vacant shower heads next to each other and began to shower. 

As they showered, they overheard Nick giving Michael, another freshman, behind them a hard time. "rookies don't get hot water! you have to earn that shit! " said Nick, as he turned Michaels shower to cold. Michael meekly replied, " sorry, I didn't know", and continued showering in the ice cold water. Brayden and Aiden quietly turned their respective controls to the cold setting before anyone noticed. 

As the pair quickly showered in the icy water, Connor walked up to the vacant shower head next to Aiden. "Some swimmers shave all their body hair. I guess that isn't a problem for you, is it, baby Gay-den?" teased Connor. The prepubescent teen mumbled something under his breath before storming out of the shower. 

"The baby must have missed his nap", joked Connor. 

Brayden snapped back, "You're an asshole", and turned off his shower. 

As he turned to walk out of the shower, he noticed Nick looking in their direction. Brayden assumed that Nick had heard what he said to Connor. Nick did not look impressed. Brayden worried that this may affect his chances with the team. Surely as a veteran member of the team, Nick would have some pull with the coach. This would be good for Connor, but bad for Brayden and Aiden now. Still, he didn't regret standing up for his friend. 

As Brayden walked back to his spot in the locker room, he noticed that Aiden had already finished getting changed, and left.

As Brayden walked out of the locker room, Michael waved and said "See you monday". Brayden waved back, realising that this was the first remotely nice thing he had seen or heard all afternoon. Apparently the Swim team was just a bunch of jerks, just like the rest of this shitty school. 
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention]

Chapter 3 - Boot Camp

Parkview High was engulfed in flames. Most of the bullies had accidently given themselves hanging wedgies while trying to jump out the windows to safety, while others were stuck in the open dumpster below. Brayden has heroically saved the cheerleaders and all the hot girls. To show her gratitude, Emma Thompson was about to make out with him. Their lips were about to meet in sweet embrace... and *buzz* *buzz*

Noooo!!!! Brayden was awoken by the buzzing of his phone. He rolled over, and squinted looking at the screen. It was a text from Aiden. It was 5:45am on a saturday.

A: u up?

B: no

A: need to talk

B: sup?

A: need to talk about swim team

Brayden closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. Brayden had been expecting this. Aiden was going to tell him that he didn't want to join the team anymore. Brayden didn't blame him. If anything, he felt guilty for dragging him into it in the first place. He knew how emotional his best friend was. Yesterday was hell for Aiden. If anything, quitting was a blessing. Aiden was not a good swimmer. There was very little chance that he would make the team anyway. This would spare him that rejection.

B: I don't blame you for quitting. Those guys are dicks

There was a long silence. He could see that Aiden was typing something back.

A: Quitting? I have been up all night watching swimming videos. I am going to be super ready for monday! I am going to crush Connor. Every race I beat him I am going to rub his face in it. 

Brayden had to stop and see if this madness was also a dream. Once he had convinced himself this was real, he tried to talk some sense into his delusional friend. 

B: You can't just watch a few videos and be good. it takes years of practice and training

A: don't have that time. need to kill it by monday. can't look stupid again

Realizing he looked stupid was the most sense Aiden had made the whole conversation. Brayden offered a better option. 

B: go to bed. meet me at the Valley Pines community pool at 12:45pm. public swimming starts at 1pm. I'll help you practice. don't be late. 

A: k thx

Aiden was eagerly waiting out front of the pool when Brayden arrived. As the pair walked inside, Brayden lectured his protege. "This is swimming boot camp! I will be your drill sergeant! You will do whatever I say! If you aren't giving 100%, we are going home!" barked Brayden, in his best tough guy voice. Aiden nodded enthusiastically. 

As they began to get changed, Brayden pulled a piece of dark green fabric from his backpack, and handed it to his friend. Aiden held it out in front of himself. "You bought me a speedo?" questioned the teen. "not exactly. I got it when I used to swim, but outgrew it before I got to wear it", explained Brayden. "thanks", replied Aiden. 

Once the lifeguard unlocked the doors, the boys were the first into the pool. The pair got quite a few odd looks and giggles from the other swimmers. Although the standard for a swim team, speedos just didn't fit in at public swimming.

After a while of practising diving in the pool and swimming laps, Brayden noticed that Aiden was starting to lose focus and was getting bored. He decided to make it fun. "lets race. loser gets a wedgie" suggested Brayden. "No way, that's just a reason for you to give me wedgies," argued Aiden. "ok, if you beat me, you can wedgie me. If you lose, you owe 5 laps,” countered Brayden. "deal" , agreed Aiden. 

Brayden easily beat Aiden. "one more try, I wasn't ready," cried Aiden. This process happened over and over, with the same results. Aiden started to lose hope and motivation. Brayden reminded him that Connor was about as fast as him. If Aiden could beat him, he could beat Connor. That fired Aidan back up. 

As Brayden said "ready! set!"Aiden jumped in the pool and started swimming. Brayden yelled "cheater" and gave chase. At the finish, Aiden narrowly beat Brayden. Brayden was about to call him out for cheating, but decided it was probably better to let him enjoy the win. 

From the minute the doors opened, to the third time that the cute blond lifeguard told them that public swimming was over and to get out of the pool now!, the boys didn't stop practising. Aiden had improved a lot, but was it enough to make the team? 

The boys stood out front of the pool, playing on their phones, waiting for their rides to arrive. Aiden broke the silence. "hey Brayden.... thanks for doing this". Brayden responded" no problem", and went back to his phone. 

"Hey Brayden.... I still owe you that wedgie" giggled Aiden. "I was only joking", lied Brayden, "besides, you jumped in before I said Go". Aiden just shook his head. "A deal is a deal" said Aiden, with a big smile, as he motioned with his finger for Brayden to turn around.  Reluctantly, Brayden turned around to accept his punishment. He felt Aiden's fingers dig down the back of his shorts and latch on to his bright orange boxers. with a violent thrust upward, Aiden squealed "wedgieee!" Brayden heard laughter. As he turned around, he saw a group of girls about his age that had just walked out of the front doors of the pool. He turned away as his face went red with embarrassment. He couldn't help but think that it wouldn't be spending quality time with Aiden if someone didn't end up embarrassed or humiliated.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 4 - Second Chance to Make a First Impression

The boys waited on the pool deck for the second day of tryouts to begin. This time they made sure to stand far away from the pool's edge, to avoid being pushed in again. Aiden still felt silly wearing his new speedo, but felt better about fitting in.

Brayden noticed that there were less rookies there today. He figured that some kids had either changed their minds, or simply couldn't handle the smack talk and taunting that the older kids had dished out. He specifically noticed that the Kid that didn't shower was absent. 

Sadly, Connor was there. He approached the boys, with his normal smug look. " aww look! baby Gay-den traded in his baby diaper for a real bathing suit. I didn't know they came in toddler size", mocked Connor. "go away, Connor!" Growled Aiden. "Go AwAy CoNnOr!" mocked Connor in a high pitched voice, as he yanked the front waistband of the nerd's speedo upward in a melvin. Aiden let out a high pitched squeel, causing everyone to look. Connor just laughed and walked away.  "I hate him!" , mumbled Aiden, under his breath. 

After the Coach's typical "try hard, good luck" speech, He announced that Liam Bell would be leading the practice today. Liam was a senior and top swimmer. It was already assumed that he would be the team's captain this season.

After a quick warm up, they hit the pool. As Aiden swam his first mock race, everyone's jaw hit the floor. Even the coach watched in shock. The kid that could barely swim on friday looked like a seasoned pro on monday.  The little kid that was funny to watch and make fun of, was now holding his own against the mid pack swimmers. 

For the final part of the practice, Liam announced that all six rookies would compete in a race. As the boys lined up, Connor made sure to be in the lane right beside Aiden. Connor whispered to Aiden that he was going to hang him up by his new speedo when he won the race. Aiden remained stone cold, and replied that he was going to hang that speedo on Connor's mothers bedpost when won. Both Brayden and Michael over heard, and both began to laugh out loud. Liam yelled for them to pay attention, then blew the whistle to start. At the finish, it was Brayden with the win, but most unexpectedly, It was Aiden in 2nd, over Michael then Connor. Chris and Jackson finished out the field. 

As they walked back to the locker room, Liam called out, "Mathews, you earned some hot water for that win! Jackson, you earned towel clean up duty for finishing last!". Brayden was ecstatic to not have to freeze to death in the shower.

As Aiden and Brayden were entering the showers, Connor walked up to Aiden and said " it must be weird for you to be in a shower, and not be hogtied,
and gagged". This was the last straw. Aiden Yelled "Fuck You!" as he shoved Connor, causing him to trip backwards, landing on his back, then sliding across the wet tile. Everyone in the shower just looked on in shock. Connor just layed there, speechless. Aiden turned around and continued on with his shower like nothing happened. Eventually, Connor got up and left the showers, still in shock. 

Once they got back to the locker room, Brayden noticed that Connor was over talking to Nick. Nick looked angry, as the two cousin's left the locker room. Although Brayden was proud of his best friend for finally sticking up for himself, he couldn't help but think that he may have bitten off more than he could chew. The Monaghan family didn't seem the kind to  back down to a mouthy nerd. Revenge was not a matter of if, but when.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 5 - Revenge of the Nerd

The boys both received a text from Liam on Monday after tryouts. The coach had called a 3rd and final tryout and practice tomorrow after school. The coach must have been having trouble narrowing down the list of potential team members.

The next morning, Aiden was walking down a crowded hallway toward his locker when he spotted Connor, Nick and Nick's older brother Scott walking toward him. Nick and Scott looked very serious. Connor looked off, not his normal cocky and smug self. Connor looked worried.

Aiden avoided eye contact as he approached. As they passed, Nick scooped up Aiden in his arm and redirected him to walk in their direction. Nick said, "We need to talk!", as he pulled the tiny teenager in close. Aiden noticed that Scott had a firm grip on the back of Connor's neck.

Aiden began to panic. "I really need to get to class," squeaked the freshman. "Don't worry, this won't take long," replied Scott.

The group walked outside and stopped just far enough from the entrance to have some privacy for their conversation. Aiden was starting to feel sick to his stomach with anxiety.

Scott pushed Connor closer to Aiden but didn't release his grip from the younger cousin's neck. Connor kept staring at his feet, avoiding eye contact. "Connor has something to say, don't you, runt?" Boomed Scott's deep manly voice.

"I...I'm sorry" stuttered Connor, followed by an awkward silence. Connor flinched and yelped as Scott squeezed the back of his neck. "Try again!", growled Scott.

"I am sorry for what I said yesterday". Scott squeezed again, causing Connor to whimper. "and for pushing you and Brayden in the pool. Oww! and for everything we did to you in gym class", said Connor.

"Monaghan's don't go around picking on innocent people. we aren't bullies. We were raised better than that!" lectured Nick, adding "this stops now!" Connor nodded.

Nick addressed Aiden, " I could tell that something was up between you two. He wouldn't tell me at first. It took some persuasive techniques, but our little cousin eventually told us all the details of what he and his degenerate friends did to you. That wasn't cool".

"Come over here Aiden," said Scott. As Aiden walked behind Connor, Connor turned around to see what was going on. "Did I say you could turn around? eyes up front!" barked Nick. Connor immediately complied.

Nick motioned for Aiden to pull down Connor's shorts. Aiden hesitated, but decided to seize the opportunity. Connor immediately bent down to pull them back up, but Aiden was quicker and stepped on the shorts, holding them down with his foot. Nick and Scott erupted into laughter. Scott motioned for Aiden to give Connor a wedgie. Aiden grabbed the waistband of Connors camo boxers. Connor cried out, "no! wait! please! I said sorryyyyy!" as Aiden pulled up swiftly with a couple bounces for good measure. Students walking past had now stopped to watch the show. Connor was humiliated.

"Ok, that's enough," interrupted Nick. "Now it's our turn," added Scott. The Brothers manhandled their younger cousin until Nick had his feet, and Scott had his hands. The pair dropped him butt first into a nearby metal trash can. "You're right Connie, picking on smaller kids is fun," joked Nick. Scott told Aiden to grab the second garbage can and dump it over Connor, just as Connor, Ethan and Chase had done to him the week before. Aiden struggled to lift the heavy can, until the eldest Monaghan helped. Upon seeing the second can being tipped over him, Connor cried out, " No! No! No! Nooooo", but it was too late. Trash rained down on the trapped freshman, followed by a stream of liquid.

"Well, it's time for us to go to class", announced Scott. "please don't leave me here! It smells awful! I learned my lesson!" whined Connor. "I guess you shouldn't have left Aiden in the garbage then, Replied Scott, as the trio left for class.

Toward the end of gym class, Connor finally arrived. He quietly sat on the bench beside Aiden, who was waiting for his turn to rotate into the volleyball game. "Did you tell everyone what happened?" whispered Connor. "No, I haven't told anyone yet, '' replied Aiden. As Aiden got up to take his turn, Connor whispered, "hey! how do I get rid of the garbage smell?" Aiden taunted, "maybe a nice swirly, or being hogtied in a freezing cold shower should do it".
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 6 - Loser Initiation

Aiden hurried to his regular spot at "the losers" table, where Brayden and Owen were already eating lunch. He had an unusual spring in his step. This was probably the first time that he had smiled while at highschool.  

" You aren't going to believe what happened to me this morning!", beamed Aiden. 

"Let me guess, you pantsed, wedgied and trash canned Connor Monaghan?", questioned Brayden, sarcastically. 

Aiden was dumbfounded. "How did you know?", asked Aiden. 

"The video is all over school", said Owen. 

Aiden was happy that for once, the bullying video going viral wasn't him getting humiliated. Part of him wanted to feel bad for Connor, but deep down inside, he still hated his former tormentor for all the things he had done to him. 

At the same time, Connor was making his way through the cafeteria. He was on a mission, as he headed toward "the losers table". Ever since the video came out, it seemed that everyone he passed was laughing at him, or commenting about him to others. It felt like everyone in the school knew what had happened. He needed to get to Aiden, and settle things properly this time. He needed to deal with this, without his older cousin getting involved. 

As Connor approached, he sat down directly across from Aiden. He sat silently, calculating his next move.

Owen was the first to break the silence. He sarcastically asked Connor, "Are you lost? can we help you?"  

Connor just gave the nerdy freshman a dirty look. Owen was happy to finally have someone that, even if only temporary, was below him on the social ladder. Owen Continued, "You think just because you got picked on once, now you get to sit at the losers table? You have to earn this level of social status!"

"I can see why so many people like shoving your head in toilets", snapped Connor. Owen barked back, "at least I don't smell like a garbage dump!"

Connor sighed, "listen Aiden, I just wanted to come say that I am sorry for all the shitty things I said and did. I was a jerk".

"You already did that this morning", bluntly replied Aiden.

"ya, but that felt kinda forced and insincere. After this morning, I have a new perspective on the matter. I truly am sorry now", replied Connor.

Aiden didn't know how to respond. How do you nicely say that you think their apology is bullshit and that you still hate your guts. He settled with a simple "Thanks".

Connor looked around awkwardly. "is it ok if I eat lunch here?"

"Get thrown in one trash can and your friends disowned you", mocked Brayden.

"No, but Chase and Ethan both went home "sick" when they heard that my cousin's wanted to talk to them".

"Real tough guys", chirped Owen

"Looks like someone needs to get his loser initiation", Boomed Troy Mason, as he and his goons approached the table. Troy added, "How about a round of chair wedgies, boys!".  Troy and each goon grabbed hold of a loser's waistband. On the count of three, they pulled as hard as they could. Troy was first to get Connor's Camo boxers over the back of the chair. Owen's fruit of the loom tighty whites were second, followed by Brayden's blue plaid boxers, then Aiden's blue hanes boxer briefs. Troy threatened the boys with what unpleasantries would befall them if they dared remove the chair wedgies before the end of lunch, then left to find his next victim. 

"If you keep this up, you will earn your spot at this table in no time", joked Brayden.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Finally got around to reading this. This High school really is out of control. I get the feeling that there will be trouble at the next tryout.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 7 - Paying Their Dues

As soon as school ended, Brayden and Aiden hurried to the pool. They didn't want to be late for the Coach's last minute third tryout, which Liam had texted them about last night. They didn't want to make the wrong impression with the Coach, especially right before he was going to pick this season's team.

As they approached the entrance, They noticed a group of the older swimmers talking outside the locker room. Brayden noticed a new piece of paper pinned to the information board. Brayden eagerly asked, "Is that the team roster"? Liam explained that it was the schedule for today's practice. The tall slender senior then ushered the pair into the locker room, explaining that they needed to hurry or they would be late. 

As the pair made their way to their normal spot in the back of the locker room, one of the older kids looked at Aiden and joked, " Look out, here comes the big bully", while another added, "hide the garbage cans". Clearly the whole team had seen the video of Aiden and Connor from this morning. 

The nerdy freshmen hurried to get changed. Brayden noticed that Michael was already there, as were most of the previous year's team. Nick and Connor entered together, soon after, followed by the rest of the older kids that were talking outside. Jackson and Chris had not arrived yet. 

As Connor started to get changed, Nick commented on how badly Aiden had stretched his younger cousin's underwear. Brayden and Aiden laughed a little to themselves, knowing that Connor had probably not told his cousin about the chair wedgie at lunch. 

As Brayden, Aiden and Michael started to head to the door to the pool, Liam stopped them. "Hold up, boys. Let's have a quick team huddle first", said the senior. He called for the rest of the locker room to gather around five chairs that for some reason had been left in the middle of the locker room. It was the same generic motivational speech that they had received before the first two tryout practices. After he was finished, the older students were dismissed to finish changing. 

Liam offered the four seats to the freshmen, as he took the fifth one for himself. He casually sat backwards on the uncomfortable plastic school chair, facing the row of freshmen. Brayden immediately figured that they were about to get a lecture about their behavior at the previous practices. 

Liam addressed the rookies, "Looks like we are missing a couple bodies. Hopefully they are just running a bit late. First, I just want to take a second to say how great you guys have been doing. I would be proud to have any of you on my team. Aiden, your improvement has been amazing. Brayden, I hear you have a large part in that. It's good to see a team player willing to help another swimmer. Keep it up and you could be a captain in a few years. Michael, you bring a great attitude and determination. Connor.... Connor, Connor, Connor. You are a hell of a swimmer, and a fierce competitor. I just hope this morning's events help you realize that you can't treat your teammates like shit. If you ditch that attitude, you could go places". Connor just nodded in agreement. 

Liam continued, " I know the boys have been hard on you. That isn't going to change. Its nothing personal. It's only because you are freshmen and rookies, and you have to pay your dues. We all did."

Liam went on, "Anyway, the real reason the coach asked me to talk to you was to teach you some of my pre-swimming stretches. You need to be sitting, hence the chairs. First you lean forward with your arms straight out in front of you, Like this, then hold it for a count of 10". The freshmen copied Liam's stretching. "Then back behind you". 

As Brayden held his arms behind him and countered to ten, a hand reached around from behind and covered his mouth, clamping on to his face. An arm bear hugged him against the back of the seat. At the same time another pair of hands held his wrists. Brayden began to thrash violently, attempting to break free from his attackers. He felt cold metal on his wrist, then heard the tell tale sound of handcuffs closing. He looked at his neighbours, and saw that they were receiving the same treatment. Liam just sat there smiling, watching the show. 

Once all four freshmen were secure, Liam got up and started helping. First, the hand gags were replaced with bandanas, knotted as cleave gags. Next, the boys were blindfolded with more bandanas. To secure their legs, rope was used to tie them to the chair legs at the ankle and just below the knee. Each knot was done with expert care. Their wrists and chest were secured to the chair back with more rope. Once he felt that they were done, Brayden instinctively tested his bonds. Aside from being able to lift his butt up a little off the chair, he was stuck good. 

Brayden's chair was lifted up, and carried a short distance. The echo and dripping sound told him that he was in the shower. The other muffled grunts and moans told him that the others were with him. 

Brayden expected the cold showers to come on, but instead he felt someone pull the front of his speedo away from his stomach, then a hissing sound as something cold and soft filled his bathing suit. He guessed shaving cream. A few minutes later he felt something gooey and chunky land on his head, and begin to run down his head and body. Judging by the smell, maybe alphagetti. Next was a shaving cream pie to the face. 

Although he was reminded of the humiliating experience in the cafeteria the first week of school (see Freshmen Hell Ch1- Hell in the cafeteria) , he secretly liked this. He had seen pictures and videos on the internet of messy fun called gunge or Wam. 

The lumpy goo (baked beans) down the back of his speedo felt strange as it ran down his crack and settled at the bottom. Things felt even stranger as someone grabbed the front of his speedo, and gave him a messy melvin (a wedgie but from the front). Slop ran everywhere and squished out his leg hole. More goo was poured over his head. This was more of a thick liquid. Brayden pretended that it was a bucket of slime from a gameshow. 

Next, Brayden felt someone wiping his chest off with a towel. Then he felt the tip of a marker, gliding on his skin. He tried to imagine what degrading words or vulgar images were being drawn. The feeling of the marker against his ribs tickled, causing him to laugh into his gag. He heard Nick say, "this one is ticklish, we will have to remember that for later". Brayden hated being tickled. 

After what felt like an eternity of messy, gooey bliss, Liam announced that it was time to untie them. Once all the ropes were untied, The boys were pulled up to a standing position with a wedgie. Goo squished everywhere. Brayden was in heaven. The blindfold, gag and handcuffs remained on, as the boys were marched a short distance, guided by the wedgies. Once lined up in front of the large mirror behind the sinks, The gags were removed, followed by the blindfolds.

The first thing Brayden noticed was just how messy they all were. Shaving cream squished out of his tight fitting swimwear like a half open pillsbury tube. Then, almost simultaneously, all four rookies noticed the words written on their chests. They were all speechless and confused. 
GungeBoy12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GungeBoy12 »

Loving everything do far and this past chapter is definitely a favorite. Can't wait to continue reading!
Speedos and TUG, a perfect match...
Add some gunge and it's even better!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

GungeBoy12 wrote: 1 year ago Loving everything do far and this past chapter is definitely a favorite. Can't wait to continue reading!
I knew you would love that part.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago Then, almost simultaneously, all four rookies noticed the words written on their chests. They were all speechless and confused. 
any guesses to what was written? anyone?
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention] I hope you like the easter egg in this one

Chapter 8 - The Final Test

The four freshmen looked at the mirror in confusion and disbelief. The words "welcome to the team" were written on each boy's chest. Michael was the first to break the silence, "does this mean we have actually made the team? Is this a joke?". Brayden added, "but the coach hasn't even posted the team yet". 

"Believe it, boys!" remarked Liam, adding, "but that's just from the coach. you still have one more test to pass for us, before the rest of the team will accept you. But first, hit the showers, you guys are a mess!"

As the boys walked toward the showers, Connor asked, "Do we at least get hot water this time?" 

"Hell no!" yelled Nick

As Brayden followed Michael into the showers, he couldn't resist. He grabbed on to the waistband of the blond pretty boy, and gave it a playful tug. This caused more mess to squirt out of Micheal's speedo. Michael spun around with a smile and replied, " Oh, you want to play that game!", as he returned the favour by giving the teen a quick melvin. Seeing this, Connor seized the opportunity to pick Aiden up in the air by the front of his green speedo. Aiden's feet flailed around until he made contact with Connor's groin, Causing him to drop the tiny freshmen. Aiden picked up a shaving cream can that was discarded on the floor from the earlier messy fun, and sprayed his attacker like it was silly string. This triggered an every man for himself wedgie war between the freshmen. 

Upon hearing all the laughing, yelling, and girlish screams coming from the showers, the older teens came to investigate. Seeing that it appeared to be all in good fun, the team decided to allow things to continue, and watched the show. They even began to cheer them on. Eventually, things started to get a little too rough, and Liam finally put a stop to the fun. 

A few minutes later, the four boys finally finished showering. Still out of breath from the wedgie war, the towel wearing freshmen gathered in front of the team. They nervously awaited further instructions of the final test.

"For your final test, you guys are going swimming together. Think of it as some fun team bonding time", said Liam. 

"Are we going to have to swim a bunch of laps or something?", whined Connor. 

Liam replied, "no, just a fun relaxing swim. Oh, did I mention it was skinny dipping?" 

"You mean, like, naked?", asked Michael, nervously. This drew a laugh from the team. 

"Yup, now drop those towels and get in the pool, boys", ordered Liam

None of the four rookies moved an inch. They just stood there in shock. Despite the team already seeing them naked in the shower and locker room, Being in the pool seemed much worse for some reason.

Liam finally broke the silence, telling the boys that if they weren't in the pool by the count of ten, he was going to text the cheerleaders to come watch the show. This caused the four freshmen to drop the towels, and bolt for the pool door. They cautiously peaked outside before running toward the pool. All four boys had their hands covering themselves as they ran. 

"HEY!", Boomed Nick. The Freshmen stopped dead in their tracks. "No running near the pool!", yelled Nick. The four rookies continued on, walking as fast as they felt would be allowed. 

Upon reaching the pool's edge, the teens stopped. None seemed to want to be the first to jump in. Aiden took the opportunity for payback, and pushed Connor in the pool, then replied sarcastically. " opps, sorry", just as Connor had done to him at the first tryout. 

The rest of the freshmen jumped in the pool, joining Connor. They all just floated there nervously, with their hands covering themselves. "If you don't start swimming around and having fun, we are going to find you an audience", threatened Liam. Reluctantly the boys began to swim around. Eventually they started to splash each other and have fun, forgetting that they were in fact naked. 

"Alright, everyone out of the pool", shouted the newly appointed team captain.  The rookies scurried back to the relative safety of the locker room. Brayden hoped that this embarrassing, yet strangely fun afternoon was almost over. 

Once inside, Liam ordered the four freshmen to line up facing the wall and close their eyes. Liam said that they couldn't keep running around the school naked, and that the team was going to find them something pretty to wear. Brayden didn't like the tone that the team captain had said it in. His mind immediately went to the worse case scenarios, which involved something embarrassing, like a cheerleader uniform or a pink dress. After Brayden heard lots of movement behind them, they were ordered to turn around but to keep their eyes closed. Once Liam had ordered the rookies to open their eyes, they saw two team members in front of each of them. One was holding a "Parkview Panthers Swim Team" t-shirt, the other was holding one of the blue and grey speedos that Brayden so desperately cuvited.  

Connor thought about making the "I didn't know they came in toddler sizes” joke again to Aiden, but thought better of it this time. He knew Nick would only make him pay for it later. 

Once they had tried on their new clothing, Liam jokingly warned the rookies that they were not allowed to have another wedgie war and risk damaging the new team speedos.

As everyone got dressed to go home, Brayden noticed the zipper of his backpack had been left open. Sure that he had closed it earlier, he quickly looked inside to see if anything had been taken. Inside he found a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it and read the message:

"I know you liked being tied up and messy. Want to do it again?   gungeboy12@email.com"

Brayden didn't know what to think. Someone on the team knew his deepest darkest secret. But who?

The End ?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

That's not what I expected at all! Very nice ending, and I wonder if the mysterious note-writer is Connor? Hmm.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I am debating on writing a new series exploring more about the note that Brayden found, and the messy tug that it may involve. Would anyone actually read it, or should I work on something new?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic