Ride in a car boot (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ride in a car boot (M/M)

Post by Likho »

I was helping a work colleague who lives next door. We are both slightly in our forties, but like many guys of our generation, we don't look very mature. Nor do we feel so. We are two fairly slim dudes in blue jeans and hoodies.

At one point we went to the garage, to get something from the boot of that car. Tomas has an old Seat Cordoba with a spacious old-style boot.
I really don't know what came over me when I said to Tomas:
- "You know, I've always wanted to ride in a car boot..."
- "Seriously?" - Tomas snorted with laughter.
- "Yeah!"
- "No problem. Come on then. Get in!" - he said pointing to the empty boot.

Just like that? I hesitated only for a moment. Then, driven by some incomprehensible impulse, I started to crawl inside. As if someone or something turned off all my hung-ups and fears. How is it possible that something I had feared for so long went so easily?

I hadn't yet had time to get comfortable inside the boot when Tomas slammed the lid. Darkness surrounded me. He didn't say anything. Just walked around the car for a moment, lock it and walk away.
So, there will be no trip? - I thought disappointed.
But all in all I was sitting locked in a friend's car boot anyway, so it was still fun. I got shivers down my spine again and again.

I expected Tomas to return quickly and let me out, because I didn't believe that he was turned on by such things. But he disappeared for good and I was stuck in his car boot. Eventually I found a quite comfortable position and inhaling the smell of his car I enjoyed the situation.

It occurred to me that the only thing separating me from the inside of the car was the backrest of the seat, which theoretically I could push back and get out. Only that, not having a car myself, I had no idea how to do it. Pushing the backrest with my knees didn't work. I didn't want to damage anything, so I didn't do it with all my strength, but it still didn't seem like I could open the passage from the boot to the inside. There had to be some kind of blockage somewhere.

I guessed that Tomas was afraid to go out on the town with a man locked in the boot. And I didn't blame him. If the police had caught us both we would have been in trouble. Therefore, when he returned and opened the boot, I immediately set about leaving.

I was very surprised when he firmly pushed me back in.
- "I thought that for a trip in the boot the passenger should be properly tied." - said Tomas with a smile, showing me a roll of silver duct tape.

I let him tie my arms and legs with tape. Then Tomas made me turn around so he could bound my hands behind my back. He wrapped the tape around my wrists many times and did it very tightly. The same he did with my legs at the ankles. All in all, I felt really tightly bound!

And I was still in for a surprise when Tomas took some material out of the back pocket of his jeans and started shoving it into my mouth. I didn't resist. Once my mouth was tightly filled with the gag, Tomas began to wrap the tape around my face. Again he did this firmly and methodically, so I soon found that I really couldn't spit out my gag. I was worried that later tearing the tape off the hair on the back of my head would be very painful, but I could no longer protest or resist, so I resigned myself to the situation and enjoyed the situation.

- "Well, have fun, dude!" - said Tomas and slammed the boot lid again.

This time he immediately got into the car, turned on the radio and we drove out into the street. I was shaking all over with excitement and fear.

He drove me for a while, but although I knew the area, I couldn't tell where we were actually going or if we were going in circles. My imagination was running wild.

I couldn't believe I was being carried in a car boot, bound and gagged by a work colleague. And that I didn't have to specifically ask or persuade him, all I had to do was tell him that I'd like to see how it feels.

I have to admit that I was already stuffy and uncomfortable. And with my arms and legs bound with tape, I found it difficult to move around in the cramped boot. I was beginning to wonder how long I would last and what I'd do when I really had enough. One thing was certain: in such a state I am unlikely to get out of the boot by myself.

Suddenly the engine stopped and then the radio went silent. Tomas did something inside the car for a moment then got out and locked the door. The muffled noise around told me that we were still somewhere in the city. Probably in some car park. I was afraid to shout out to him, to avoid drawing the attention of passers-by. But I tried moving a little in the boot to get his attention. I didn't get any answer though. Tomas apparently went off leaving me alone, bound and gagged in the locked boot.

Time passed. I could hear other cars parking and driving away around me. Sometimes I could also hear the conversations of people passing by. I tried to keep quiet and not to squirm, so that the bouncing car would not arouse anyone's suspicion. But I was getting more and more uncomfortable and I was really tired.

I was extremely surprised that I couldn't spit out the gag or get rid of or at least loosen the bonds. I've tried many times, alternating between using strength and cunning, but with little or no effect. I also wondered why my gag was starting to taste salty.

No, I didn't regret letting myself be locked in that car boot or letting Tomas tie me up. I was tired and increasingly sore from lying in the cramped boot, but I still tried to take pleasure in the whole situation. After all, that was the point, to feel helpless and trapped, at the mercy of my friend.

I began to fear how much longer I could physically endure in such conditions. Because Tomas was still not coming back. I felt helplessness, fear and of course tiredness.

Then I had a flash! He had come for an afternoon session at the dance school! He's having fun up there while he left me tied up and locked in the boot of his car for two hours! That was…. SO COOOL!

Tomas returned accompanied by a girl. He showed zero interest in his buddy locked in his car boot. The conversation dragged on until finally they both got into the car. Tomas started the engine and the radio and we drove off. He and the girl rode in the comfortable seats and I was locked in the cramped boot like a sack of potatoes. What a ride!

The journey was getting longer and I was running out of stamina and out of patience. So I tried to make some noise. Nobody paid any attention to me however. The radio and the noise of the tyres had to drown out my grogginess and muffled moans. Unless he told her everything and they just ignore me.

After a while the car stopped again, they both got out and Tomas locked the door. I groaned in despair and lightly kicked the boot wall a few times to let him know I'd had enough. However, I haven't received any response. I was afraid he'd go somewhere for an hour or more again. And as far as I knew him, he might as well have spent the whole night with that girl. I was starting to get really anxious.

Fortunately, Tomas returned quite quickly. And he came back alone. When he got inside I made some noise in the boot again, but not too much so that someone on the street wouldn't hear me. Thank goodness this time Tomas responded.

- "Take it easy man. I didn't forgot about you. We're going home and I'll let you out right away. You know, someone might get scared if I took you out of the boot right here." - he said and started the engine.
- "You know, It's a good thing that chick got me off, or you'd be sitting there until morning, sucker." - he laughed out loud.
Then we drove away and I could no longer hear what he was saying to me.

As he said, he let me out as soon as he parked in his garage. He looked very pleased with himself. He asked how I'd enjoyed myself and whether I'd enjoyed his dirty briefs he'd gagged me with. I truthfully replied that the sensations were intense and unforgettable, although he could have done without those dirty briefs. This was followed by mutual reassurance that we were not gay.

I stayed with him for another two hours. We drank a couple of beers and had a race playing an old classic: Lotus Turbo Challenge 2. As if nothing had happened. As if we were teenagers. Like I said, neither of us seems to have grown up ;)
Last edited by Likho 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Very good story!
Merida : - )
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
Good to see someone writing stories suitable for everyone.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic