All she heard was... (Fm/Mm, with a little Mm/Fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

All she heard was... (Fm/Mm, with a little Mm/Fm)

Post by Jeff K »

Hello all! This is the second of four stories I wrote about the continuing TUG adventures of Kyle and his 13-year-old son Rory, with participation from his wife Olivia and 15-year-old son Jack.

One evening, as we were sitting around the dinner table, Rory asked if we could have a nerf battle that evening. His older brother Jack quickly agreed, and then they turned to me. Olivia and I had planned to watch a movie together that night, so I consulted her, and to my surprise, she not only encouraged me to play, but also said that she would participate herself. Once that was settled, we decided that she and Jack would be one team going up against Rory and I. We each took a section of the house and hid a bandana which acted as a flag for the other team to try and find. The agreement was if you got shot, you had to return to base.

When the game started, Rory and I decided to play it safe and wait for them to come to us. Once they did, we engaged in a shootout that ended with them both getting shot. We decided this was our chance to move into their territory. Unfortunately, we took too long to plan our next move, and that allowed them to respawn, so to speak, and set up an ambush. 

Rory and I were creeping along down the stairs from our top floor to our main floor. Rory was slightly in front, and I tapped him on the shoulder, then motioned for him to check around the corner. He did, and suddenly he and Jack started yelling at each other to put down their weapons. Eager to help Rory out, I came around the corner, informing Jack that he was outnumbered and might as well surrender. 

"Oh, is he?" came Olivia's voice from behind me. I started to turn. "Uh-uh. Don't move. Now, I want both of you to put down your guns and raise your hands slowly."

Rory and I did as we were told, and then I turned to look into the gloating face of my wife. "You're really enjoying this," I stated.

"Well, I remembered how silly you looked when you got tied up last time, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see that again."

"I guess this makes us your prisoners," I said.

She smiled again and nodded. I obediently held out my wrists and she bound them with a coil of rope. Then she did the same to Rory. As we were marched away, I tried to wiggle my hands, but found that I could not. My wife had left a little extra rope in front, so she could lead me along by it, and Jack could do the same with his brother. 

We were dragged into the basement, where we had to stand back to back while we were tied together. Our captors left us there and returned after a few moments with our flag. Since the game had been so short, we agreed to a rematch. 

This time, Rory and I went for a different approach. Rather than try and win outright, we would attempt to capture our opponents before searching, like they had done to us. We started off by entering their territory quickly and finding them behind a couch strategizing. We called out to them, and they immediately opened fire. We took cover and kept popping out and pretending to shoot at them. However, we never fired a shot. The end result was that the shooting stopped and then Olivia called out that they were out of ammo.

"Then come out with your hands up!" I said, "it's your turn to be prisoners of war."

The two hapless individuals sheepishly left their shelter with their hands on their heads. We forced them to trudge down to the basement, teasing them the whole way about how shameful it was that they had been taken captive. Olivia shot back that the most humiliating part about it was getting captured by two people as incompetent as us and swore she'd have her revenge. I shook my head. Once we got to the basement, we made them stand with their backs to two poles and then tied their hands to them. 

Satisfied at our work, we headed off and located their flag. We grabbed ours as well since the game was over and returned to the basement. The captives were where we'd left them. I swear, my wife's face fell a little bit when she saw the bandanas in my hand and realized we had found their flag. She had been defeated. 

"What now?" asked Jack.

"Now we keep you hostage," said Rory.

"Uh, I don't think so," said my wife, who clearly enjoyed the other side of the game more. "You will untie us at once."

Olivia was speaking sternly, but I could tell she wasn't really mad; just staying in character. Still, better to listen, I thought, so I nodded to Rory, who freed his brother while I loosened the ropes on my wife's wrists.

"That's better," she said once she was free. "Now both of you, sit down." Rory and I did what we were told without really questioning it. "Give Jack the bandanas and then put your hands behind your backs." Rory and I offered no resistance as my wife bound us hand and foot.

"What's this for?" I asked. 

"That's for suggesting that we should stay prisoners," she said.

"But-" I started. 

"And-" she cut me off, "because you questioned me about it, you leave me no choice. Jack, give me the flags."

Jack handed over the two bandanas. My wife took one and went over to Rory, pulling it between his teeth and gagging him. Then she came over to me. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth, allowing her to pull it around and tie it off behind my head.

When my wife had finished applying the gags, I suddenly had a moment to process the ridiculousness of it all. We had won. We had captured both our opponents and taken their flag, and yet we were the ones gagged, bound,  and helpless. I couldn't help myself; I started laughing. 

Olivia was amused by my laughter, and teased me that I was clearly enjoying this. I stated that I was, and then gave her a wink. Of course, all she heard was:

"Mmmph!"
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story again
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

That was a really funny ending. Olivia was very persuasive. I'd love to read more.
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PaulsPerils »

Great story! I'm loving your posts.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Thanks to all who have read and responded! I will definitely plan on posting more :D
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic