Amelia, Rosie and Max’s bondage trio (fm/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Amelia, Rosie and Max’s bondage trio (fm/f)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello all! I am back! I’ve decided to write a short story I’ve been thinking about for a few days but now I’m able to write it. So, let’s go!
———————————
“Ugh, I’m bored.”
Rosie and Max kept complaining to Amelia. Amelia was babysitting them whilst their parents went to see some friends. Rosie and Max had been complaining for about 15 minutes now.
“We can do something when you actually decide what to do.”
Amelia said as she finally lowered her phone. She stared at them both almost menacingly. As they didn’t respond, she lifted her phone back up to continue doing what she was doing.

“What ya doin?” Rosie spoke into Amelia’s ear.
“Jeez, Rosie, you don’t have to scare me like that!” She exclaimed as she looked over her shoulder. Rosie had her eyes locked on to Amelia’s phone screen.
“Oooh, who ya texting?” Rosie pondered.
“It’s- It’s just this guy.” Amelia responded.
“Ah, she’s got a boyfriend now. Are you gonna not be cool enough to hang out with us anymore?” Rosie said as she got closer to Amelia’s face.

Amelia sighed and rolled her eyes. “Listen, mind your own business.”
“Ahem, you have helped babysit us for nearly 3 years now. You’ve helped out at our birthday parties. We’re basically like family, and you won’t admit you have a boyfriend?” Rosie stepped back and laughed. Amelia rolled her eyes once again. This was a very Rosie thing to do. Rosie then stood there, seeming to be thinking. She clicked her fingers and stared back at Amelia.
“I know,” she started, “if you won’t tell us, how about we just look for ourselves?” Rosie stepped one step closer to Amelia.
“Erm, no?”
“Oh well, guess we’ll have to do it the hard way.” She said as she grabbed Amelia’s hands.

Amelia’s phone dropped out her hand and onto the sofa. Rosie managed to wrestle her arms around behind her back. “Max, pass me a few scarves.” She said and Max stood up and walked over to the coat hangers. He grabbed 6 scarves and handed them to Rosie. Amelia squirmed as she tried to escape Rosie’s grasp. Even though she was younger than Amelia, Rosie was strong. She tied a scarf around Amelia’s wrists tight and cinched it. Keeping hold of her, Rosie hopped over the sofa and begin to tie Amelia’s legs. She wrapped a scarf just below her knees twice and finished it off. She did that once again but this time a bit higher. The then let go and saw Amelia squirm around on the sofa, but Rosie had done a good job.

Rosie then crawled up to Amelia’s body and wrapped a scarf just below her elbows twice and finished it off.
“Come on, you’ve had fun, haha. Let me out now.”
Rosie chuckled and shook her head. She then got closer to Amelia. “You’ve spoke too much.” She whispered to Amelia’s face. Before Amelia could react, Rosie had already shoved a scarf into her mouth and tied it at the back of her head. She let go and hopped off the sofa. She stared at her masterpiece. She then grabbed Amelia’s phone off the sofa and opened it. She instantly went to camera and starting taking pictures of Amelia tied up with scarves.

Amelia kept squirming as the photos were took until she stopped. Rosie chuckled and said, “now time to send these to your boyfriend…”
Amelia instantly began to squirm harder, fighting the bonds, but it had no effect on the scarves or Rosie or Max’s expressions. Rosie tapped the phone screen a few times and clicked the send button.

“Sent!” She exhaled and slouched down onto the chair behind her. She chuckled and stared at her bound babysitter. She had tied Amelia up before, but that was only when they played cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians. They had also done a few more times as fun. Rosie heard a Ping come from the phone and saw that the boyfriend had replied. She laughed at the response.

‘What happened?’ The message read. Now, Rosie didn’t know what to do. She had her victim, the boyfriend was clueless but he had responded. Rosie looked at the notification for a minute, pondering how to reply. She then couldn’t think how so she just turned the phone off and spun to face her victim. She looked at her watch and saw her and Max’s parents wouldn’t be home for another 2 hours minimum. She laughed as she thought of ideas of what to do with her victim. She then thought of the perfect idea and stood up. She then approached Amelia and smiled menacingly.
“Time for some fun…”
—————————————
So yes, I’m back! If you didn’t know what happened, I had an injury and hurt my wrist. It still hurts but I am finally capable of typing again. I’m thinking of almost 100% turning this into a series because I just adore this trio and their backstories together and personalities. Content is going to be a tiny bit slower because I am working on a multiple story post next week to celebrate my birthday. Anyways, bye!
(By the way, just wanna say that I don’t plan on making a part 2 to this story but I’m gonna post more stories of the trio’s other encounters with bondage. Hope that doesn’t disappoint anyone it’s just I can’t think of what Rosie could do with Amelia.)
: - )
Last edited by Merida_ 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Merida : - )
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Story 2
—————————————
Rosie laughed as she saw Amelia laid there on the sofa, fast asleep. Amelia was babysitting them, again, whilst their parents were out. Amelia had put Max and Rosie to bed but Rosie was quite thirsty so she went downstairs. She had entered the living room to ask Amelia where she had put the milk, but she had only found her babysitter asleep.

As she quietly laughed, she decided she could take advantage of this. Rosie had tied Amelia up a few times already, but she had always been aware that she was being / about to be tied up. Sadly however, Rosie had nothing to tie her up with. She looked around the room, eyes peeled for something to use.

She then darted her eyes towards the plug sockets. There were quite a few wires there that she could use. She then quietly creeped over to the sockets and had a look what was there. There were 5 plugs attached, all with wires that could be unplugged from the socket so Amelia wouldn’t get electrocuted. She unplugged them all and scooped them up.

She then walked over to a snoring Amelia and grabbed her wrists gently. Amelia did not stir or make any reaction, she just kept snoring. Amelia then grabbed a white wire and wrapped it around her wrists. She made it as tight as possible and finished it off. She did the same with Amelia’s ankle. Once again, Amelia did not react, she just kept snoring. The then wrapped one just above her knees and finished it off. This time however, the tilted her head to the other side and stopped snoring. Quickly, Rosie looked around the room. She saw a pile of clothes in the corner of the room, the ones Rosie and Max had wore earlier. She quickly rushed over and grabbed a t-shirt. She rolled it up into a sort of line and rushed back to Amelia. She wrapped it around Amelia’s head twice and tied it at the back.

She sighed and peeled one of Amelia’s socks off. She then went back and grabbed another t-shirt and went back to Amelia. She stuffed the sock straight in and tied it in with the t-shirt. She then stepped back and looked at her. She laughed and walked towards the door. She then muttered to herself, “guess you’ll be like that till our mom and dad get home… hehe…” and exited. She walked back upstairs and thought about her babysitter tied up downstairs. She laughed to herself one last time and laid down to go to sleep.
—————————
Sorry this one was quite short, I just really wanted to get something out to get back into the routine of uploading daily. Anyways, cya!
: - )
Merida : - )
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

Thanks for taking some time to post :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

"(By the way, just wanna say that I don’t plan on making a part 2 to this story but I’m gonna post more stories of the trio’s other encounters with bondage. Hope that doesn’t disappoint anyone it’s just I can’t think of what Rosie could do with Amelia.)
: - )". How can she not take her babysitters socks off and tickle her bare feet. Now that's fun :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago How can she not take her babysitters socks off and tickle her bare feet. Now that's fun :D
I second this 😂
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic