An evening out m/F, f/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lasse2022
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An evening out m/F, f/M

Post by Lasse2022 »

Hi, everyone. At last I'm back!

Aliya, dressed in a blue, ankle long, velvet dress with tight sleeves and body, white pantyhose and trainers, had her hand on the handle of the front door, when a voice asked: "And where do you think you're going, young miss?"
She turned around and saw her father, Carl, standing behind her, with his arms crossed in front of him, looking very stern.
"I'm going out, dad."
"Yea, well, I can see that, miss perky!" He stood in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders, looking her deep in the eyes. "What I really meant was; Are you going out to meet that Anton fellow again?"
"Suppose so." she mumbled, she put her hands behind her back, and looked down at her feet, something which always made him smile.
"M-hm." he growled. "And what are you going to do, when you are together?"
"I dunno." she shrugged. "That depends on what he wants."
"M-hm. Well, you'd better bring the bag of toys, because I'm pretty sure I know what he wants to do. You know where it is, so you best run along and get it."
"Yes, father. Do you want to start?"
"And deny him that pleasure, and me the pleasure of watching him doing one of the things he's really good at?"
"Well, why don't you at least blindfold me, then?" She put one hand in the bag, and pulled out a sleeping mask, a big piece of fabric and a long scarf. "And you might as well gag me too, as we both know, he's terrible at that."
Carl took a deep breath, nodded and said, as he let the air out. "That he is, love. That he is!"

He had just finished tying the ends of the scarf together behind her head, when they heard a car pulling up outside.
"Perfect timing!" Carl said, as he grabbed her arm and led her to the door.
"Are you ready?" he asked when the door bell rang.
"Mm." she mumbled.

But when he opened the door, it wasn't just Anton standing there, dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Beside him stood Dina, his mother, holding his arm in a firm grip, as he too was blindfolded and gagged, and his arms were tied together behind his back.
"Dina?" Carl sounded surprised. "To what do I owe this rather unexpected pleasure?"
"These two." She pointed towards the two teenagers. "When I heard what Anton had planned for tonight, I felt a sudden urge to join in."
"Oh? What were their plans?" Carl asked, intrigued.
"Well, he told me he had planned to take her out to dinner, only she was to have her hands tied together behind her back and blindfolded." Aliya could hear how much Dina enjoyed telling her what Anton's up to then secret plan had been. That's why what her father said came as a surprise.
"Sounds like fun to me. Did he tell you where he had planned to take her?"
"Yes, he did." And she mentioned a popular, and expensive restaurant down town.
"Well, then!" Carl said. "I'm just going to make some minor adjustments to her clothing and then we can go!" He took out a piece of rope, walked behind his daughter back, grabbed her wrists and tied them securely, but not too snugly, together.

"So; how was it? Having your meal like that, I mean." Carl asked when he and Aliya, still blindfolded and with her wrists tied behind her back, were walking back home.
"Well," Aliya slowly said, "The meal was excellent, as always, and having it like this, made it into a real special occasion. I just wish I could have seen the look on the faces of all the other guests."
"Well; that was something else." her father laughed. "I thought their eyes were going to fall out of their heads; I really did. Especially when I tied that rope around your waist, pinning it to the back of the chair."
"Dad?" Aliya said, when they had stopped laughing, "When we get home, could you release my wrists for a couple minutes? Just long enough for me to use the bathroom? You could tie them together again, when I get out. Naturally, the blindfold stays on, and you can gag me again, if you want to.
And when it's time to go to bed, you leave the blindfold on, and tie my wrists and ankles to the frame. If you want to, that is?"
Carl stopped, and grabbed her arms. "No, it isn't." he said in a serious voice, "But of course I'll do it, if it is what YOU want."
"Yes, dad. That is exactly what I want!"
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to have you back, [mention]Lasse2022[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic