Fun on a Raining Day in Swimsuits (m/ff, ff/m) Last Chapter Ready!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Nice work!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great sibling bondage story..love the one piece swimsuit idea.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the replies everyone! Apologies for late with this part. We're nearing the end of the tale...

Chapter 8: "And you have to admit, we looked hot being tied like that, right?"

"Be honest. You liked that, didn't you?'

"Of course I did Christina! It's nice to give my little brother a taste of his own medicine!"

"Not that! I'm talking about being tied up."

"You first!"

Both Ashley and Christina were in the pool, talking about the earlier events. At some point, Ashley realized the rain stopped and the sun came out, and she waited for a chance to find a way to escape. That came when her brother, Kenny ran to the bathroom. Although she couldn't escape on her own, with Christina next to her on the bed, they could help each other escape, which they did. After They untied their wrists, and Ashley untied herself, she took the ropes and cloth, and went back to her room. When Kenny exited the bathroom and turned into the master bedroom, Ashley crept up to him and hand gagged him. Quickly, she pushed him into the bedroom, and tied him up with the help of Christina. From there, they went to the pool to enjoy themselves.

Christina continued the conversation. "It was...interesting."

"True...true...." Both girls giggled.

"I mean, it's not like we were being kidnapped or anything, but there is something about allowing yourself to be tied up and letting that other person control you."

"Hmm...I'm not so sure about that."

"You sure about that?"

"Hey Christina! That's my brother you're talking about! Why would I..."

"I'm not implying anything! But suppose it's another guy."

"Well...." Again, both girls giggled at the thought. "Speaking of my brother. Did he do anything..."

"Relax Ashley. He kept his hands away from the places."

"Good."

"But he definitely knows a thing or two. It wasn't too tight, but it was nearly impossible, right?"

"Hmm. Good point."

"And you have to admit, we looked hot being tied like that, right?"

"Maybe a little "too" hot. I mean, the ropes around our chests..."

"I know, right? It's like they were exposed, waiting to be..."

"CANONBALL!!!" Both girls turn to see Kenny run out the door and jump into the pool, splashing the water out at them. "Kenny! Watch it!"

"Hahahaha...Just had to."

"How did you get out?" Ashley asked. "I'm sure we tied you nice and tight?"

"Well you did, but..."
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage scenario.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Once again, apologies for the long wait, but here is the penultimate chapter :D

Chapter 9: Not Nice.

Ashley and Christina were not nice to Kenny once they forced him on to the bed. Quickly they went to work on him with Ashley tying Kenny's wrists behind his back, and Christina stuffing his mouth, but not with a clean cloth. The stuffing used in Christina's mouth was pushed into Kenny's mouth, and he did not take kindly it it, trying to spit it out right away. She followed up with another cloth wrapped around his head and over his mouth, then another cloth as a blindfold.

Once Ashley was done with Kenny's wrists, she wraps a piece of rope around Kenny's arms and waist, pinning his arms to his back. At the same time, Christina is tying Kenny's legs, just above his knees. Next, Ashley adds another rope around his upper body and arms, just above the elbows, pulling it tight every time she wraps rope around him. Christina continues with the legs by tying his ankles together. "Just one more rope", Ashley calls out. Christina hands Ashley another rope. She ties it between Kenny's wrists, then ties it between Kenny's ankles, and pulls it as tight as she can for a tight hogtie before knotting it off. "There!" Ashley calls out. "Now, let's have the pool to ourselves!" Both girls quickly walk out of the room, leaving Kenny alone in the bedroom.

Kenny struggles against his binds. The girls pulled the rope extremely tight against his skin, cutting into it at points. The hogtie was tight with little room for movement of his arms and legs. The gag, however freaked him out because it was already in someone else's mouth, and had a taste that did not sit well with him. He was more focused on trying to spit out the gag, even at times having a gag reflex.

At some point, Kenny calmed down and focused on the rope. It seemed like he was stuck with how tight the ropes were and how they dug into his skin. While trying to pull on the hogtie, he noticed the ropes were not cinched. He was able to twist his wrists back and forth. The same for his ankles. After a bit of twisting, the ropes started to loosen. He continued to twist and turn his wrist, until he was able to pull one of them free. From there, he removed the other wrist, then sat up. Kenny moved his arms and shrugged his shoulders to loosen the chest ropes, until he was able to push them off of him. Now with his arms free, Kenny removed the gag, spitting it out the stuffing across the bedroom. From there, he removed the blindfold and the rest of the rope.
AtSpeed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AtSpeed »

Hi.

Only just started reading, not caught up yet, but wanted to post and say great work.

Very enjoyable thank you.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now I have the final part ready. Thanks for reading it everyone :D

Chapter 10: "Maybe next time I'm here"

"Wait, you just wiggled your wrists free?" Ashley asked

"Yep." Kenny replied.

"But that shouldn't have worked! I tried that!"

"Yeah, but the ropework had a weakness to it."

"I swore we made it a tight as possible!"

"Well, too tight if you ask me?!" Kenny shows the deep, red marks on his wrists and arms. "I'm sure yours and Christina's aren't as bad as mine." Both girls look at their arms. They have red marks. Not as deep as Kenny's, but more spread out. Ashley shakes her head in disbelief. Christina steps in and faces Kenny, "So how did you do it? How did you tie us up tight enough to prevent us getting lose without making them too tight?"

"Well..." Kenny thought for a moment. "Perhaps I can show you again."

"Not a chance!" Ashley interrupts as Christina lets out a small laugh.

"Just kidding", Kenny relies back with a laugh. The sound of a chime came from the side. Christina heads over to the side of the pool and pulls out her phone. "Oh crap."

"What's up?" Ashley asks.

"I got to leave soon. Mom and Dad want to go out for dinner tonight."

"No worries Christina. We had our "fun" for today", Ashley replies, looking at Kenny sarcastically. Both girls step out of the pool and walk into the house. Kenny relaxes in the pole with a smile, realizing despite being on the receiving end of two mean girls, he was able to tie up his sister and her friend in their swimsuits.

Later, he steps out of the pool and walks into the house. " See you again Ashley!" He sees Christina call out to Ashley as she walk down the stairs, now wearing the pink top and black shorts from earlier. "Hey Kenny!"

"Hey, what's..." Christina walks over to him and gives him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for being a good captor."

"You're...welcome", Kenny's face turns red. "Anytime!"

"Maybe next time I'm here." Christina winks at him and leaves the house. Kenny turns around with a bigger smile. "What was that?" He turns to see Ashley upstairs, changed out of her swimsuit and into a blue t shirt and black shorts. "What was what?" Kenny replies.

"What did Christina say to you?"

"Uhh...nothing!"

"Yeah well, don't get any ideas brother! Besides, you need to show me."

"Show you what?"

"You're ropework, but not today."
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I like that the door is open for future developments

Well done, great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic