Fun on a Raining Day in Swimsuits (m/ff, ff/m) Last Chapter Ready!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fun on a Raining Day in Swimsuits (m/ff, ff/m) Last Chapter Ready!

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 1: "We're wondering what it would be like being kidnapped?"

"Looks like I won't be swimming anything soon", Kenny thought to himself as he looks outside the bedroom window. The teenage boy just finished putting on his black and white swim trunks, and a black t-shirt. He was about to head out to his family's pool before the rain came. Now he is lying on his bed, thinking what to do next.

"It just had to rain today, and you're just lying there?"

"Well I was looking forward to using the pool today. Need to step outside." Kenny turns to the door to see his older sister Ashley. The blonde-haired girl was filling out nicely in a red one-piece swimsuit.

"Well that's new. Guess you're tired of playing your video games, or watching shows, or surfing the web, right?"

"True." His sister was not wrong. Kenny's routine was school, then binging games and shows, and surfing the web. There wasn't much else to do during the year. He didn't have any books that he wanted to read either. "Well, I'll be in my room if you need something."

"Okay." Kenny laid on his bed, letting his mind wonder.

"Oh, by the way, Christina is coming by later", Ashley replied. Christina was one of her friends. Suddenly, something clicked in Kenny's head. He recalled something that he encountered a couple of days ago:

Stepping outside for a bit, he saw the back of his parent's car open and seeing Ashley and her friend Christina in it. "What are you two doing in the trunk?" Kenny asked.

"We're wondering what it would be like being kidnapped?"

"Kidnapped? Why?"

"We were watching one of the true crime shows where a woman was kidnapped and stuffed in the back of the trunk", Christina replied. "So we're curious what it would be like."

"Doesn't look like there is much room in there", Jim replied. Both girls filled out the trunk. Despite being older, they were a little bit shorter than Kenny. Christina continued the conversation. "We could still move around a bit and still escape."

"Don't forget, the woman in the show was tied up. She couldn't move around much if she could."

"Really? I wonder what it would be like?"

"Me too."

While they continued to talk, Kenny walked away from the conversation. The thought of seeing Ashely and her friend Christina tied up flashed in his mind for days. He even surfed the web to find some ideas, including coming across some of the naughty ones.

The thought popped up again, and Kenny pictured the two girls, in their swimsuits, tied up and gagged. Even better, it was going to be just the three of them for most of the day. "Perfect", he thought, and quickly he got out of his bed. Quickly he ran downstairs into the living room, then into the garage. Looking at the shelves, he finds a container with rope. Lots and lots of rope. He takes the container, and runs up to his room. Next, he walks to the linen closet next to the bathroom. One one of the shelves, he finds a bag full of old scarves and bandanas. There were other clean linens that he could use, but he thought the better of it since his Mom could notice them missing or in the laundry, and she would be asking questions.

Back in his room, he took a closer look of what he picked up. The container contained more than enough bundles of cotton rope, and they are of various lengths. As for the bag, there were various scarves and bandanas inside of them. Thankfully, they were not dusty.

Now that he has some gear, Kenny has one more step to do. Convince his sister to play.
Last edited by Mask6190 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine opening chapter!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice opening indeed.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 2: "Is this a bit much?"

"Sounds like he found something to do." Ashley said to herself. She laid on her bed, texting her friend to come over with her swimsuit. While it is raining right now, she thought it would not last long. "Hey, Ashley." She looked to her brother, Kenny standing outside the door.

"What's up Kenny?" she asked.

"Say... a couple of days ago, you and Christina were in the trunk of the car, talking about being kidnapped, right?"

"Well, yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Well...how about I kidnap you"

"Kidnap me?" She puts her phone down and looks up. "How are you going to do that?"

"How about I tie you up?"

"Tie me up?"

"Yeah. If you're kidnapped, you would be tied up so you wouldn't escape."

"Hmmm." Ashley gave it some thought. She and Christina have wondered what It would really feel like being kidnapped. Although being in the trunk had its limitations, being tied up would have a greater sense of helplessness. "Okay. I'm in."

"Great! Let me get my stuff."

As Kenny left the room, Ashley was a bit nervous after he said "stuff." She wondered if he had this planned and for how long. She did hear him go up and down the stairs and open up doors. She realized he was standing there when she and Christina were in the trunk talking. Also, she had her swimsuit on. "Some lucky opportunity he picked", she thought.

Kenny returned with a couple bundles of rope and a bag. "That's a lot of rope. How long have you been planning this?" Ashley asked.

"Not long", he replied.

"Sure", Ashley replied back, with a sarcastic tone. "So, how are you going to tie me up?"

"Well, stand up and put your hands behind your back", Kenny ordered. Ashley stood up and put her arms behind her back. Kenny uncoils one of the long bundles of rope. He takes the two ends together and folds the middle part of the rope into a loop. Kenny threads the two ends through the loop. "You're taking you're sweet time", Ashley comments.

"I haven't done this before. "

"And you're saying I can't escape?"

"Lets see." Now with the rope prepared, Kenny inserts the threaded rope over her wrists. He pulls the ends through the loop until it tightened. He wraps the ends around Ashley's wrists a couple of times, then he pulls the ends between her arms, and wraps the ends around vertically, tightening the rope around her wrists. Finally, he knots the ends around one of the strands on top. Using the remaining length of rope, Kenny wraps it around Ashley's waist, pulls the ends through the existing ropes, then around the cinch of the wrist binds, and knots it off between the wrists and the back. "Try to get out." Ashley moves her bound wrists around. "This is tight", she replied, unable to make a budge. "Where did you learn this?"

"That's a kidnappers secret, and I'm not done yet." Kenny grabs a longer piece of rope, uncoils it, and holds the ends and the middle of the rope. Taking the middle part of the rope, Kenny creates a loop, and wraps it around Ashley's elbows. Next, he threads the ends through the loop and pulls it through, then he gently pulls it tighter, forcing the elbows closer to together until they stop. "You're really not letting me go, are you?" Ashley asks with a nervous face.

"You said you wanted to be kidnapped, right?" Ashley turns her face away, awaiting her little brother's next move. Kenny wraps the rope once around her elbows, then takes the strands around her front, just below her chest. Careful not to touch it, he pulls it around, to the back, threads it through the loop, and pulls it tight. He wraps the strands around the other direction, above her chest, to the back, through the loop, and pulls it tight again. Finally, he wraps the remaining rope vertically between the arms and knots it off. "That takes care of the top."

"Kenny?" Ashley asks.

"Yeah."

"Is this a bit much?"

"I'm trying to make sure you're not escaping. That's what a kidnapper would do."

"True, but..." Ashley was starring at herself through a mirror. Whatever her brother learned, it looked good in the mirror. The ropes on her upper body pushed her chest out, and stretched her swimsuit, making it look more pronounced, and feeling more exposed. To her, It felt weird, but exciting.

Meanwhile, her brother takes a shorter piece of rope. He wraps it around her knees, and repeats the process like he did with the wrists and elbows. Kenny threads the ends through the loop, pulls it tight, then wraps the ends around her legs, just above the knees, then vertically around the binds, then knots them off. Getting faster, he takes the last piece of rope he has, and binds his sister's ankles together like the knees. "Done!"

"Wait!' When did you?" Ashley looks down to see her knees and ankles already tied.

"While you were looking at yourself in the mirror, I was busy tying your legs together. Easy when you already had them together", Kenny replied. Ashley shook her head in disbelief and embarrassment. This was definitely not how she imagined this going. "So, Mr. kidnapper", Ashley turns to Kenny. "You now have me all tied up."

"Yes I do, but I haven't stopped you from calling for help."

"And how are...oh." Ashley just realized that kidnappers wouldn't let their victims scream for help. Kenny reaches into the bag he carried, and pulls out some strips of cloth. "Where did you get these from?" Ashley asks.

"I found it in the linen closest. Not sure what they're used for, but I'm sure no one will notice." He takes one of the strips of cloth and rolls it into a ball. "Now open up."

"You're sure you need to stuff that into my mouth?"

"Of course! You think a simple cloth over the mouth will shut someone up?" Ashley lets out a sight. "Guess I don't have a choice." She opens her mouth, and Kenny inserts the bundled up piece of cloth. Once it was stuffed, he takes a red cloth, wraps it around her head, over her mouth, and ties it off behind her head, moving her blonde hair out of the way. "Now, lets head to Mom and Dad's room", Kenny said, giving Ashley a gentle push. She hops forward, out of her room, and into the hallway. Ashley hops into her parent's room with Kenny following. Finally she hops onto the bed. As soon as she is on her parents bed, Ashley struggles, trying to escape. Kenny watches, enjoying the sight of his sister tied up and gagged in a tight red one piece swimsuit.

Suddenly, a knock on the door. "I wonder who that could be?" Kenny leaves the bed room and shuts the door. Ashley realizes that her friend should be arriving right now, and she'll probably be tied up too. She continues to struggle and pull against the ropes, but she has no luck.

Now that her brother was out of the room, Ashley decides to enjoy the predicament she was in, as she secretly enjoys the vulnerability she is in.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

Please continue this wonderful story, it has great potential.
I hope so much that Ashley is wearing a legless competition swimsuit.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great sibling bondage story..love the one piece swimsuit .
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 3: "Something like that."

Kenny ran down the stairs, all the way to the front door, and opened it.

"Hey Christina."

"Hi Kenny. Where is Ashley?"

"She is upstairs taking a quick nap."

"Okay. Can I come in? I can't be soaking in this rain!"

"Of course!" Kenny steps aside as Christina walks in. She drops her backpack on the floor, takes off her rain jacket, and hangs it on a nearby hangar. "Ashley! I'm here!" Christina calls out. "Hello!"

"I think she is still taking her nap."

"Hey! Ashley! I'm here! Wake up!"

'I'll check on her. Why don't you take a seat in the living room?"

"Okay." Christina walks into the living room while Kenny runs upstairs. He gently opens the door and takes a peak in the room. His sister is still struggling, but more gently, with the ropes and gag still in place. Quietly he shuts the door. He stops by his sister's room and picks up the bag of cloth. He heads to his room, and take out a bundle of rope form the container and some strips of cloth from the bag. Kenny stuffs them in the pockets of his swim trunks. Quickly he leaves the room, heads down the stairs, and into the living room to find Christina sitting on couch.
The brunette is wearing a tight pink shirt and short black shorts. He can see the straps of her swimsuit through her shirt. "She just woke up. She will be down in a few minutes", he said to Christina.

"Okay." she answered. "So, what should we do until you sister is fully awake?"

"Hmm..." Kenny thought, but he knew what to ask. "Actually, I have an idea."

'Yeah?"

"A couple of days ago, you and Ashley were playing in the trunk, wondering what it would like to be kidnapped."

"That's right. And...you want to play the same thing?"

"Something like that."

"But there is a car with a trunk, right?"

"Who said anything about a trunk?"

"Huh? How am I going to be kidnapped?"

"Well part of being kidnapped is you would be tied up, so wouldn't be able to escape or move around."

"That is true."

"So how about I tie you up in order to kidnap you?" Christina thought about it for a bit. She and Ashley did try out the trunk, but they haven't tried being tied up. "Okay. Let's get kidnapped."

"Great!" Kenny smiled.

"So where are we doing this?"

"We can start right here." Kenny took out a bundle of rope and some cloth from the pockets of his swim trunks. Christina was surprised. "You already came prepared."

"Of course." While Kenny was uncoiling the rope, Christina held out her wrists in front. Kenny looked at her. "That reminds me, you have your swimsuit on, right?"

"Yeah."

"Can you strip down to it?"

"Umm...why?"

"Well...it would make it more difficult for you to escape." Christina thought about it. It didn't make sense to her. "You know I'm the kidnapper, you would have to cooperate or else", Kenny said. Going along with it, Christina stands up. She remove her blouse, and her shorts, revealing a light blue one piece swimsuit. Like his sister, Christina also fills out the swimsuit nicely with curves in the right places. "Okay kidnapper", she said playfully. "You have me in my swimsuit." She holds out her wrists in front. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Well first, hands behind your back." Christina turns around and puts her hands behind her back.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting story. It has all your favorite elements :lol:
Keep going please.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Good ‘ol rainy day kidnap games.

Can’t wait to see Christina’s reaction when she finds out Ashley already got tied up before her.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Interesting story. It has all your favorite elements :lol:
Keep going please.
I can't help it :lol:

And there are other elements I would love to add, but that's for other stories ;)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic story! Love sibling bondage, keep going :) says
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Here is a short update. I would like to make it longer, but I think this chapter ends at the right spot :D

Chapter 4: "Wait! How did you..."

"This is tight! How long have you been doing this?"

"Not long Christina." Kenny replied, watching Christina try to move her wrists. He tied them the same way he tied his sisters wrists, with a looped rope around the wrists horizontally, plus a cinch clenching the binds together, and the remaining length tied around the waist, pinning the wrists to the back. "Looks like I'm not going anywhere", Christina said, accepting that escaping would be difficult.

"That's right!" Kenny replied. "And you won't be saying anything else!" He grabs the two pieces of cloth. "Now open your..."

"Wait!" Christina interrupts. She had a suspicion when he brought up the conversation, but she was sure of it once he showed the ropes and cloth. "Take me to Ashley. I want to see how you tied her up."

"Okay...Wait! How did you..." Christina laughed after seeing Kenny's stunned look. "Oh come on! You were carrying rope and cloth in your pockets, and you brought up our conversation a couple days ago. Why else would Ashley not be down from her "nap"?"

"Well..." Kenny's face turned red in embarrassment. He had no answer for Christina figuring out his ploy. She continued to laugh at Kenny's reaction. "So, where is Ashley?"

"mm...mmmmm...MMMMPH!" Both looked toward the stairs to see a tied up and gagged Ashley siding down the steps.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Oh no... found out... :lol:

Short but sweet chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TiedUpLatina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedUpLatina »

Swimsuit bondage is always nice!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Love this story. Great work :D

Such a good easy and simple premise, the whole thing works so well.

Thanks for writing.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the replies everyone :D

Just a bit of an update. The next part is coming along, but slowly. Trying to work how the next set of events will play out.

Stay tuned...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Mask6190 wrote: 1 year ago
Just a bit of an update. The next part is coming along, but slowly. Trying to work how the next set of events will play out.
Take your time, it's always best to be happy with what you've written before posting.

No rush. I (we) will be here :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Apologies for the long wait, but the next chapter is ready :D

Chapter 5: "I have to say, you look good like this."

"That's...quite a bit of ropework", Christina said after Ashley slid down the stairs. "You really...really tied her up good."

"Well...Yeah", Kenny replied, a bit nervous. He looked at Christina. Her face was red and looked nervous. He did not plan on having Christina see his sister until after she was tied up and gagged, for he feared she would want out after seeing Ashley tied up and gagged in the state she is in.

Christina walks up to her friend to have a closer look. Ashley continues to make muffled sounds though her gag as Christina drops to her knees, and looks up and down at Ashley's body. Quietly, she says to Ashley "Looks like you're brother really did a good job. I have to say, you look good like this."

"Mmmph!"

"And by the looks up... here", Christina stares at Ashley's breasts, noticing the erect nipples poking through the stretched fabric. She whispers to Ashley "It seems that you are enjoying this."

"Mmmph, Mmmph, Mmmph!!" Ashley responds, her face turning red. Christina giggles at Ashley's reaction. She stands up. "Well don't worry, you'll have company soon." Christina turns to face Kenny. "You have more rope, right?"

"Of course", Kenny replies. "It's up in my room."

"Good! Follow me!" Christina replies, walking up the stairs. Kenny follows her with a smile up the stairs, and into his room. Christina notices the container of rope and the bag of cloth sitting on his bed. "That a lot of rope!"

"Yeah well, my parents for some reason keep a lot of it in the garage."

"And the bag of cloth?"

"Linens closet. You asking a lot of questions."

"Just wondering." Christina turns to a mirror handing off of a wall in Kenny's room, staring at herself with her hands tied behind her back and attached to her waist. She smiles at how she looks with just her hands behind her back. Even jus that made her chest push out a little bit. Now she wonders what she will look like with all that rope on her.

She will find out soon as Kenny takes a rope and starts wrapping it around Christina's arms.

"
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Good chapter and update. Nice to see Christina willing to play, eager for more ropes.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 6: "So how is it?"

"So how is it?"

"It's...well, it's tight, that's for sure!", Christina replied to Kenny after he finished tying her ankles. Like Ashley, Christina had her elbows pinned to her back with ropes around her arms and chests, and her legs were tied at the ankles and above the knees. She struggled a little bit, looking at herself in front of the mirror in Kenny's room.

Christina already accepted that she wouldn't be able to escape anytime soon, as the ropes were tight. What she was unsure of is how she felt. Looking in the mirror, her chest looked even more pronounced due to the ropes above and below her chest stretching the fabric of her swimsuit even tighter. Even her nipples were poking through the fabric. The feeling of vulnerability was embarrassing, but at the same time, exciting in ways she cannot describe Also, she did not have any interest in Ashley's little brother. However, there was something exciting about being manhandled a bit by another person, especially with her assets being pronounced.

While Christina admires herself in the mirror, Kenny crumples up a piece of cloth, and grabs a dark blue cloth, then walks up to Christina. "Okay, you know that I have to gag you."

"Huh, what?" Christina responds, unaware Kenny was still in the room.

"Gagged. You know. If you're kidnapped, the kidnapper wouldn't let you scream."

"Oh, right." Christina forgot that this was all to see what being kidnapped was like. Kenny holds up the crumpled up piece of cloth to Christina's mouth. Quickly, her mouth opens and Kenny easily inserts the cloth inside it. He take the dark blue piece of cloth and cover's Christina's mouth, then ties it off behind her neck, underneath the dark brown hair. "Now, lets head to a bigger room", Kenny said. He grabs the waist rope around Christina with his finger, and gently tugs her toward him. Christina hops forward for every tug as they exited the room, secretly enjoying being pulled along.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great continuation! Glad to see that Christina is enjoying her predicament as much as Kenny is.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I have an idea . Kenny is dressed for swimming but instead he gets bound gagged and blindfolded..
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Next part is ready!

Chapter 7: "I will leave you two alone."

As Christina is led out of Kenny's bedroom, Ashley watched from outside of the room. Before, she scooted herself up the stairs, and moved herself to a nearby wall. She was concerned that her brother would have his hands on her friend in places they shouldn't be. Fortunately, he did not. She watched from outside as her little brother finished tying and gagging her friend, and leading her out the door.

Like earlier, Christina is being guided over to the Master Bedroom, except Kenny is gently tugging the rope around her waist, forcing her to hop in his direction. Ashley followed them from behind at a distance. As soon as the two entered the bedroom, Ashley's sees Christina fall on top of Kenny. Quickly, she scoots toward the bedroom.

"Sorry about that. Are you okay?"

"Mmm....mmmhhh", Christina nodded with approval, laughing underneath the gag. Kenny made a stronger tug on the waist rope as soon as they were in the bedroom. The result was Christina falling forward onto Kenny, and both falling onto the bed.

"Let met get...ummm." Kenny was about to move Christina off of him. Then he noticed her face close to his. He felt her breasts against him. Her crotch against his. Kenny couldn't describe what it felt like having a woman on top of him like this, except he was strangely okay with this. Christina giggled underneath the gag, seeing Kenny's face blush in embarrassment. Suddenly, they here the bedroom door slam against the wall. Both turn to see Ashley at the entrance to the bedroom grunting loudly through her gag. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there Ashley!" Kenny said. "Hang on!" Kenny turned onto his side and got up from the bed. He walks to where Ashley is. "Let see if I can get you onto the bed with your friend."

"Hmmmph!" Ashley quickly scoots toward the bed. She rolls up to her knees, then lays face forward onto the bed. Using her head and upper body, she pulls herself further up onto the bed, allowing her to stand. Finally, she jumps onto the bed with her friend. "Oookay." Kenny replied. He did not expect his sister to get onto the bed from the floor herself. "I will leave you two alone." Kenny walks out of the room. He wanted to watch the two girls struggle, but nature calls for him and heads to the bathroom.

Ashley scoots up to Christina's face. She muffles through her gag, but Christina muffles as if she couldn't understand her. Ashley brings her face closer to Christina's face, and puts her gagged mouth on top of Christina. Ashley rubs her gagged mouth up and down Christina's gagged mouth. The cloth gag loosens on Christina, and Ashley moves it off of Christina's lips. She slowly spits out the cloth from her mouth. Ashley muffles through her gag. "Hang on", Christina replied. She bites the top of the gag and pulls it down. Ashley spits out the cloth in her mouth. "Did he do anything..."

"Relax Ashley, Kenny didn't do anything weird", Christina replied.

"You sure? It sounds like you're enjoying this?!"

"What about you? You let your brother tie you up like this, you're were not struggling like mad to escape, and also..." Christina rubs her chest against Ashley's chest. "Looks like they're still perky."

"Hey!" Ashley exclaimed. Both remained silent, not wanting to admit they enjoyed being tied up. Suddenly, Ashely spoke up. "Do you mind turning to your side?"

"Why?"

"Here is what I have in mind?"

"Finally!", Kenny said, washing his hands. His bathroom break took longer than planned. Quickly he shut off the faucet and dried his hands with a towel. He leaves the bathroom and quickly walks to the bedroom...to see Christina in the process of untying herself. For a moment he processes seeing Christina, but no Ashley. His answer came quick, as Ashley hand gags him and pushes him into the bedroom.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Turnabout is fair play! Loving this, great work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic