Home Invasion (MM/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home Invasion (MM/Mm)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

“Hurry up, Josh or we’ll be late for your aunt’s wedding,” the man yelled from downstairs.

“I’m coming, dad. Just a second,” the 12-year-old boy said.

Josh was a boy with light brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. He was slim and tall. He was in front of the mirror, in his room, adjusting the tie of his nice and elegant gray suit. He has always liked to dress elegant and formal, he probably didn’t know it, but he had a kind of fetish with that type of clothing. Josh loved his ties, his shiny leather shoes, and his tailored suits. Because of that he took too long in his room when it was time to get dressed. When he finally went down to the room he found his father, dressed elegantly like him, in a tight blue suit and red tie. Josh stepped forward and headed for the door, opening it to find two leather-clad men in gloves and boots standing in the doorway. Seeing them, Josh tried to scream and back away, but one of the tall, burly men grabbed his arm and clamped a gloved hand over his mouth.
“Mmfggh,” Josh groaned as he writhed under the thief’s strong arms.

“What are they doing? Please put my son down,” Josh’s father said.

“Don’t worry, do what we tell you. We have no intention of harming you” said the thief as he closed the door. The other man took several long pieces of white rope out of his backpack and threw them at the boy’s father.
“Hurry up and tie up the boy”
“What?”
“I said tie up your son,” the thief growled.

Josh’s father had no choice. The four of them headed into the living room where Josh’s arms were placed behind his back. “Dad, what?...”

“Easy, son. Let’s do what they say and everything will be fine. Don’t be afraid, trust me.”

Josh nodded as his father masterfully wound the rope around his slender wrists. After securing them securely, one of the thieves handed him another long piece of rope, which the boy’s father used to tie two bands of rope around Josh’s chest and stomach, pinning his arms to his torso. Josh wriggled gently against the tight rope band around his wrists and wondered how his father learned to do that. Little by little, as his father added more bands of rope around his ankles, knees and thighs, Josh stopped feeling afraid and began to feel comfortable and even protected, after all who was tying him up was his own father, and he would never hurt him. Josh watched as the ropes dug into the soft fabric of his gray suit and it didn’t bother him, in fact his stomach tickled, he somehow liked the way the ropes wound around his body.

“We don’t want to risk the kid screaming, so you have to gag him,” the thief said, handing Josh’s father a small balled-up piece of cloth and a wide roll of microfoam tape. The man looked at his son, but Josh nodded bravely. The boy opened his mouth and the piece of cloth was inserted inside, then Josh closed his lips and a long, wide strip of tape sealed his mouth from ear to ear, revealing the contours of his lips. Josh felt very comfortable and knew that no intelligible words would come out of his mouth.

“Your turn, sir,” said one of the thieves. Josh’s father placed his hands behind his back and the thief began tying him up, while Josh settled back on the couch, never taking his eyes off his father. 10 minutes later, father and son lay bound and gagged on a couch as the thieves searched the entire house for valuables.

Mffmpgmfg” Josh said.
“Mfgmmmffpmm” his father moaned.
The thieves had not used a simple strip of tape, but had instead wrapped 5 layers of tape around his mouth. After finishing searching the house, the thieves approached Josh and his father.

“I’m afraid you’ll be late for the wedding, sir,” he said.

“And as for you, young man. We know that strip of tape won’t keep you quiet for long, but I trust it will stay there, right?” Josh nodded. He had no intention of contradicting the thief anyway, he had already learned to appreciate the situation he was in. It no longer seemed so bad to be bound and gagged.

“The police will be here soon, guys. Goodbye,” one of the thieves said after blindfolding Josh and his father. They both heard the door close and then Josh’s father began to writhe against his restraints. Josh on the other hand, didn’t even try. He knew that he would never be able to loosen those knots. Half an hour later the police arrived and found them both just as the thieves had left them. After that, Josh found a new favorite hobby with his dad.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

A new pair of characters. A fine start. Now more Josh. How about a story where Josh is kidnapped and held for ransom.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

At least Josh didn't fight or scream for help. He remained calm really well for a home invasion. I wonder if he'll enjoy being tied up now. Especially in his formal wear of clothing. A nice choice there. That tie of his would be a nice cleave gag as well. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
jshao91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jshao91 »

:shock: Great story! I hope the story doesn’t end here.
Josh has to be keep in suit and tie since he likes it so much.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another great story! I really wonder if Josh got tied up again later :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Nice story! Short, concise, and very cute. Well done!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fun little story
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Second that, fun little story. Wonder if there will be a sequel....
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Hey, guys. Than You for your comments. And cause You asked for it. This is the second part, and maybe there will be a third part.

A year later, 13-year-old Josh seemed like an ordinary, happy boy. However, he kept thinking about that strange day when he and his father were victims of a robbery. He couldn’t get out of his mind the images of his body wrapped in elegant bands of ropes over his extremities, the strange but comforting feeling of being immobilized, wearing that nice and elegant gray suit that he liked so much. The feeling of being gagged, without the ability to articulate understandable words. Josh also couldn’t stop thinking about how his father was able to tie him up in such an effective way, his father was literally as good at using ropes as the two thieves. His doubts were cleared up one day when he asked his father about his ability to tie people up.

“Well…” he said, hesitating a bit. “When I was your age my parents sent me to a boys’ summer camp. One of the activities was to try to escape in case you were kidnapped. Many times I was bound and gagged, but almost always I was the one who tied up most of the boys in the camp. It was one of the counselors who taught me. Although I confess that when I stopped going to camp, I also forgot about that activity. It was part of my childhood, that’s all. Why do you ask, Josh?

“I don’t know… I was thinking maybe… God, it’s silly, forget it, dad”
“Do you want me to tie you up?” Josh nodded slowly but without meeting his father’s eyes.

“Are you sure you want that?”

“Of course, I mean, if you want,” Josh said sheepishly.

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll do it. But I don’t have ropes,” said Josh’s father.

“You can use my ties,” Josh replied.

“That seems fine to me”

They both went up to Josh's room where the boy took out of his closet a mountain of ties of different colors and lengths. Josh was dressed very casually in shorts, a T-shirt, and white socks. However, he wanted to relive that feeling of being bound and gagged wearing formal clothing. So he started looking for clothes in his closet.

"What are you doing, son?"

“Find something fancy for the occasion,” Josh said and winked at his father. The man just smiled. A couple of minutes later Josh was dressed in a smart pale blue shirt and bow tie. Beige pants and his shiny loafers. His shirttails were tucked into his pants, revealing a nice leather belt with a silver buckle.

"I'm ready, dad"
The man took one of the thinner and longer ties and placed Josh's hands behind his back, where he held his wrists tightly, while the boy twisted slightly to check how tied it was.

"Tight?" his father asked.

“Perfect, I love it” said Josh.

Next, the man added another tie to tie his son's elbows together. Josh was panting and moaning, no doubt enjoying it. The ankles were next, Josh's father choosing a silver tie to fasten them, then two black dotted ties to tie the knees and thighs. Josh was completely tied up, lying face down on his bed. But something is still missing.

"Okay, you're already tied up"

“You need to gag me,” Josh said.

“Do you really want me to gag you?”

“What’s the point of being tied up if you’re not gagged? I can easily scream for help,” Josh said.

“But you will not “

“I’ll do it until you gag me”

The man took a thin tie and turned it into a small ball of black cloth. Josh knew what his father intended to do, so he meekly opened his mouth and let the wad of cloth fill his entire mouth, pinning his mischievous tongue.

“I’ll be right back”

the man said and left the room. A few seconds later he returned with a large roll of duct tape and Josh’s eyes lit up with excitement, his heart beating immediately.

“Okay, put your lips together, son,” he said and tore off a long strip of duct tape and stuck it slowly over Josh’s mouth, smoothing it out with his fingers. Next another strip was cut and pasted over the boy’s mouth, covering the entire lower part of his face. Josh could only moan and move his lips. That duct tape was very sticky.

“Mmggughm,” Josh said, hovering on the bed, squirming like a worm, trying to pry his bound wrists apart and stretching. His father had done an excellent job, there was no escaping his effective knots.

“One last touch” his father said and covered his eyes with another tie. Josh was completely immobilized. The feeling was stronger and more exciting even when he was blindfolded.

“I’ll be seeing you. If you don’t untie yourself in half an hour, I’ll have to do it myself.”

“Mmggffmmg,” Josh moaned, somehow begging for a little more time to be bound and gagged.

… Josh had become a very attractive boy, so the job offers as a model were many. Josh got to model clothes for teenagers of all kinds, but without a doubt his favorite thing was modeling formal and elegant clothes. One day his father received an offer for Josh to be the model for a clothing brand specializing specifically in boys. Seeing the many elegant suits in the clothing catalog, Josh implored his father to accept the offer. So they were scheduled for a test session in a building on a Sunday. Upon arrival they noticed that the building was almost empty, but neither of them suspected anything. They arrived at the office where there were two men with cheerful faces who greeted them upon arrival. One of them offered Josh’s father a drink, the other directed the boy into a small dressing room to change his clothes. The first suit was light blue with shiny black shoes. Josh quickly changed and went outside to have the photographer take a couple of pictures. Then they told him that he had to try on another suit, this one was shiny black, like the skin of a shark. When he finished dressing, Josh looked at his reflection in a mirror, he loved how that shiny suit molded to his slim and youthful silhouette. The red tie was the finishing touch. When Josh came out of the dressing room, he noticed that his father was lying sound asleep on the couch. One of the men came up behind him and covered his mouth with his now-gloved hand as he pointed a gun at him. Josh reacted by moaning and squirming, which brought back a vivid memory of when those thieves did the same thing to him.

“Shhhh, calm down, boy. Nothing bad will happen to you if you do what we ask of you.”

Josh nodded, then the man removed his hand from his mouth.

“What’s going on? What did you do to my dad?

“We’re going for a walk, boy. I’m sure they’ll pay a lot of money for your ransom. A boy as talented and attractive as you is worth a lot.”

“Please don’t, I swear I’m…mfghm.” A wide strip of microfoam tape interrupted Josh’s pleas, sticking so well the shape of his lips was visible. Then the kidnapper yanked Josh’s arms back and a long piece of white rope began to wrap around his thin wrists covered by the sleeves of his dazzling black suit. His ankles were also tied, making a contrast with the color of his skinny pants and tightening the fabric. Finally the man hoisted Josh over his shoulder and led him out of the office, then into the parking lot where a black Van was parked. Josh was thrown into the Van.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well it turned into a fun father son game of being tied up in his elegant suits to a kidnapping. Should've seen the signs when they reached the building and it's like empty. At least he's kidnapped in a suit and tie as well which he loves. He'll be a perfect kidnap victim for sure.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

:o :o :o it was an amazing continue!!!!

every began with a kind traumatic experience but josh take in calm because his dad was who tied him...

he ended like the feeling of being tied and in the end all looks what turned into a playful dad and son game...

but damm!!! you twist again the story!!! and now is an a kidnapping for ransom escenario :o :o :o

yeap... maybe josh and his dad they could have been less confident... but i think a sunday date an a empty bulding... well, i never went to a try out or photo session, but made me sense the date scheduled at sunday... you know, not school, not homework, the kid and his parents have have time to go and an regular business bindings used to be alone at sundays...

anyway... you [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] dBoy22 let us waiting for lil josh fate... :D :D :D
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you so much [mention]alkaid_[/mention] IM glad you're enjoying this story. Now, Josh is in trouble, we'll see what happens next
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very interesting and unepected turn of events! I wonder what will happen to Josh and his father

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Last part, Guys.

Mike, Josh’s father, woke up almost fifteen minutes after the men had taken his son away. A terrible pain pierced his head and he felt that everything was spinning. When his vision cleared, He realized that the room was empty, the two men were gone, and worst of all, neither was Josh. He began to get desperate and scream Josh’s name. Suddenly he noticed that on a small table there was a note and a cell phone. The note read:

“We have the boy. Don’t call the police or anyone. Nothing bad will happen to your son if you follow our instructions. We warn you, we are not kidding. If you do everything we ask, we’ll get the boy back faster than you think. The cell phone that is on the table will be the means by which we will communicate with you, so you better not lose it. Probably soon you will receive a video call so you can see your son »

And just as the note said, a notification came to the mobile phone, an incoming video call. With trembling fingers, Mike answered the call. The first thing he saw was Josh, in his smart shiny suit, sitting in the corner of what looked like a van. The kidnappers had tied his hands behind his back, as well as his arms to his torso. There were tight bands of rope around his knees, his thighs, and his ankles. His mouth had been covered with a wide piece of white tape that outlined the outline of his lips. The men had also covered his eyes with a long strip of gray duct tape. Josh was squirming gently and his moans were almost inaudible, he was probably exhausted. Mike was filled with rage to see his little son all helpless at the hands of those guys. One of the men appeared on the scene next to Josh and gently peeled back the strip of tape that covered the boy’s mouth. Josh licked his lips but said nothing.

“Come on, boy, say hello to your daddy. Tell him that you are fine and that nothing bad will happen to you if he does what we ask of him” said the man.
“Dad? Where are you? Please help me. I’m scared,” Josh groaned. “

“Josh, son. Don’t worry, I’ll come for you. Please calm down and do as you are told. Please don’t hurt my son, I beg you. I’ll give you any money you want, but give me back my son.” Mike was almost crying.

“Don’t worry, sir, we will ask you for the ransom money soon. In the meantime there is something Josh has to do for us” said the kidnapper.

“Don’t hurt him, I beg you, please…” The call was abruptly cut off and Mike was about to destroy the phone, but he remembered that only then would he be able to communicate with Josh…

“Okay, kid, time to be quiet again,” the kidnapper said and shoved a piece of cloth into Josh’s mouth. He then tore off a long strip of duct tape and wrapped it around Josh’s head 4 times, silencing him completely. That was the first time Josh had been gagged like that. He was used to simple, comfortable strips of duct tape stuck to his mouth, so this tight gag of tape was very effective. Resigned to his situation, Josh decided to relax. He was still afraid, but the fact that he had been bound and gagged before gave him some relief. After a long, hot ride, Josh had sweated quite a bit, but his gag still wouldn’t come off. The car stopped and he felt one of the men take him by the armpits and carry him on his shoulders. Josh felt stairs go up and doors open. Finally they put him to bed and the door closed, apparently he had been left alone. At least the bed was big and comfortable. His strength renewed, Josh tried again to untie himself, but quickly gave up, the rope band around his wrists tight but still comfortable, no knots within reach of his fingers. With the sweat the strip of duct tape over his eyes had partially peeled off, so Josh began rubbing his face against the mattress until the tape peeled off enough that he could see his surroundings. The room was big and beautiful, just like his room at home. It seemed to be a typical room for a boy his age. There was a closet, a desk, a television, and a door that was probably the bathroom. There were toys and posters of sports and rock bands, as well as girls in bikinis.

Josh sat for a long time pondering his situation. The suit was starting to get uncomfortable, it was hot and he had sweated a lot. He felt like He urgently needed a shower. An hour later one of the men entered the room with a tray of food and orange juice. The man warned Josh not to yell and to just eat. Josh, willing to obey for his own good, nodded and after the painful process of ripping the layers of duct tape off his face, he began to eat greedily until the tray was empty.

“When can I go back to my dad?” Josh asked when he finished eating.

“Don’t worry, soon. You are not the first or the last boy we kidnapped,” the man said.

“Are there more boys like me here?”

“Not now. When we free one boy, we capture another. Before that we watched them for months and found out everything. Where do they live, what are their names, how old are they, where do they study, who are their relatives, what size of clothes do they wear. We know everything” Josh was horrified. They had been watching him the whole time.

“Why do You do it?” Josh asked.

“Before asking for a ransom, we made money by selling photos and videos of the boys we caught. There are people who would pay a lot of money to see guys like you, bound and gagged. Once we free our victim, we warn him that he should never call the police, since we always watch them. And if I’m telling you all this, it’s because you and your father won’t say anything, otherwise we’ll come back for you and then you’ll never see your father again. It doesn’t matter where you hide The man smiled sinisterly at Josh’s frightened expression.

“Now, I’m going to untie you and then you’re going to take a shower, you really need it. There are clothes of your size in the wardrobe, which you will surely like”

Josh didn’t say anything and after the man untied him, he quickly undressed and went into the bathroom to shower. Then he went to the closet and to his surprise, it was full of formal clothes, shirts, ties, fine cloth pants, jackets, shiny shoes and socks. He chose his outfit without much thought. A gray shirt with a blue bowtie, neatly pressed black pants, and brown shoes. With nothing else to do, Josh tried to escape, but the door was locked. He sat on the bed to wait and shortly afterward the same man came in with a backpack. His partner also entered with a camera, and one of those huge lamps that they used in photo sessions that he is so used to. The man with the backpack opened it and took out several coils of rope, a leather eye mask, and some kind of red rubber ball with leather straps. Josh figured out what was going to happen next, so he sighed and placed his hands behind his back, where his wrists were bound tightly with an elegant, tight rope band. When all of his limbs were properly bound, Josh watched as the man took the rubber ball and walked over to him. “Open your mouth, boy,” said the man.

Josh gasped and let the ball settle in his mouth, behind his teeth. Then the man pulled the straps and buckled them behind the boy’s neck. For Josh it was a very strange gag, and with the passing of the minutes he realized that it was quite uncomfortable, as the saliva slowly trickled out of the corners of his mouth. The man ordered him to pose in different positions, while the camera flash came and went. After many photos, the man placed the mask over his eyes and the photo session continued. And just when Josh thought he couldn’t be any more defenseless, the man turned him face down and bent his legs. The boy felt his body bend, and his ankles almost touched his butt. The man patted his on the back and the photo session continued. After nearly two hours, Josh was exhausted when he was untied. His jaw ached from the ball gag. Josh lost track of time, as he was almost always bound and gagged and blindfolded, while his captors took photos and filmed videos of him. He communicated at least 3 more times with his father, who seemed desperate and anxious.

“How are you, Josh? Have they hurt you?” his father asked in a video call. Josh twisted his bound wrists and settled back on the bed, his kidnapper holding the phone. At the time Josh was wearing simple blue pajamas and was bound hand and foot and with rope bands around his torso, he had been gagged with two strips of silver duct tape.

“I’m fine dad. I’ve been tied up so many times I’ve lost count. I admit it’s not as bad as it sounds, but it’s better when you do it. I really miss you “

“I miss you too, son. You’ll be back with me soon, I promise,” said Mike. The call was quickly cut off and Josh’s mouth was sealed with a wide strip of microfoam tape.

“Good night, Joshua” the man said in a mocking tone and turned off the lights in the room before closing the door.

“Mmghumpf,” Josh groaned, which wasn’t exactly a “good night” for his kidnapper. The photo sessions continued for a week. Josh was once ordered to act in a small movie in which he would be the victim of a robbery, where the robbers bound and gagged him. Josh had experience with that, having experienced it in real life. The film opened with Josh, wearing a smart blue suit tailored for him, with a striped tie and shiny leather shoes. The boy was sitting in an armchair while playing video games, when suddenly a gloved hand covers his mouth and a voice whispers to him not to do anything stupid. The man then binds Josh’s wrists, then his ankles, knees, and thighs. The man binds Josh’s arms to his torso with two bands of rope around his chest and stomach. A red ballgag is placed over Josh’s mouth and a strip of duct tape covers his eyes. Finally, the thief ties Josh up in a hogtied tight and leaves him lying on the carpeted floor, writhing and groaning for help. Josh remains bound and gagged for more than 20 minutes while being filmed. For the following scenes his kidnappers untied him and tied him up again, but wearing only his underwear, something extremely humiliating for the boy, but he had no choice. The downside of being bound and gagged in his underwear for Josh was that the ropes dug into his skin and hurt him every time he squirmed, leaving red marks around his wrists and ankles. By this point Josh was desperate to get back to his father, he was tired of being tied up and being gagged with that stupid uncomfortable red rubber ball. Finally when the kidnappers got what they wanted, they demanded the ransom. For Mike the amount of money was not a problem, as he was a very successful man in his work. They told Mike to get to the same building where Josh was kidnapped, to go to the parking lot and to leave the briefcase full of money in the trunk of a red car, then they told him that Josh was in the same office where they had done the session. Test. Mike hurried upstairs and sure enough found Josh writhing and moaning, sitting on a wooden chair, his hands tied behind the back and his ankles tied to the chair legs, he was blindfolded and was gagged with several layers of gray duct tape. In his silver-gray suit and well-groomed brown hair, Josh had the look of a young gentleman who had fallen into the clutches of kidnappers, or perhaps the look of a wedding cake doll. Mike peeled the duct tape off his son’s face and Josh spat out a spit-filled ball of cloth. After untying it, Mike noticed on the floor several bags filled with formal wear for Josh and a note that read:

“These are a few royalties for the profits we made from the photos and videos we sold of Josh. Congratulations, your son is quite the teenage heartthrob. Remember that we are watching them, so not a word to the police.”

“Bastards,” Mike growled.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Sounded like a wild journey for Josh and his week long photo session of being tied up and gagged by those kidnappers. I'm sure Mike was worried sick for his son. At least in the end he got him back. And Josh has many new suits to wear for special occasions and for Mike to tie him up in. Can't wait for the next story, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm!!!

a triple-gain work...

first, the money for the ransom... second, the profits what the kidnappers made with the pics and vids from the poor josh bound, gagged and blindfoled...

and third... the scare what kidnappers put into his victims...nobody wanna live with the fear of being caught again and dont see his loved again...

poor josh, he need endure a lot of time bound, gagged and blindfoled and wearing the outfit he love a lot...

im doubt if josh wanna be spent time tied again after that second traumatic experience ;) ;) ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story and very good ending! :)

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you, guys for your comments. Thats makes me happy
lee4sox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lee4sox »

Do a chapter where the dad spends a day bound and gagged by his son
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Just read parts 2 and 3 and think they're both great, well done!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Just read parts 2 and 3 and think they're both great, well done!
Thank you!!!! I'm glad You liked it
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

I loved this ! ❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic