The School Bondage Club (ff/f, f/m, f/f, mm/f,)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The School Bondage Club (ff/f, f/m, f/f, mm/f,)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello all! I have decided to do this little project that I will post new ‘chapters’ whenever I can. I thought of this a bit ago but never thought about writing it until now. Anyways, enjoy!
————————
“So, can I?”
Evie was sat in the principals office. She had been talking to her about starting a bondage club. She had been explaining for around 20 minutes now.
“But it seems awkward to have a club for something like this, Evie.” The principal said in response. She had been the principal now for 4 years and was respected by the students.
“Please can we just have a try? I’ll provide everything we need. All I need is a classroom to do it in and a time.” Evie said, explaining it again. The principal sighed and nodded her head.
“Fine,” the principal responded, “one week and we’ll see how it goes.”
Evie jumped out her seat in joy and smiled.
“Thank you, Mrs Aswell!”
The principal nodded her head towards the door, indicating for Evie to leave. Evie did as told and walked over to the door. She pulled down the door handle, pulled the door towards her as it opened, stepped out and shut the door behind her.
•••••••••
Chapter 1
The opening

Wednesday, 19th October, 2016

Evie sat down. Next to her was her best friend, Sarah.
“Fucking hell!” Sarah said as they saw how many people had signed up for the bondage club. Evie read out all the names aloud and they figured out that 9 people had signed up. They were shocked as they thought only 2 or 3 would.
“So, you got the materials?” Asked Sarah, nodding to the black string bag that Evie had hanging off her left shoulder.
“Yup, all the materials we need to start off.”
“Excellent.”
They looked at each other for a few seconds then burst into laughter. It was crazy how they were starting a bondage club and it was TODAY. As they heard the bell ring outside, they looked at the clock and saw the time. They were 3 minutes late.
“Shit Shit Shit!” Sarah said as she ragged her backpack off the floor and onto her back. Evie also did the same, but a bit calmer. They sprinted to the classroom door and opened it. They then sprinted through the halls and to lesson 5 of the day.

“Alright class, class dismissed!”
The bell rang and everyone jumped out their chairs and grabbed their bags. There was a stampede of people in the hallway, trying to get home. Everyone went left down to the buses, but Evie and Sarah went right, towards the classroom. They walked down the corridor and turned left. After walking a few more doors down, they reached the classroom. As they entered, they were surprised to see 5 people already stood there, talking. As the door opened, they all directed their eyes straight towards Evie and Sarah at the door. They both waved and walked towards the door.

“Hello everyone! We shall start in a few minutes, we just have a few more people to come. In the meantime, you can carry on chatting.”
After around 5 more minutes, they had all 11 people who had signed up. As Evie began to speak, everyone quietened down.

“Welcome everyone to the school’s bondage club! I’m pressuring you all know what I mean by ‘bondage’, because that’s what this club is about! Anyways, let’s get straight into it! Firstly, we need a volunteer, who’d like to be a volunteer?”
6 people raised their hand into the air. Evie looked hard and decided on the blonde girl in the middle. She pointed to her and indicated for her to come to the front. She slowly stepped up and stood at the front. Evie walked up to the girl and whispered something into the blonde girl’s ear and the girl nodded. Evie turned back towards the class.
“So the first thing we shall learn is a spread eagle! I will demonstrate now.”

Evie pulled 4 tables to make a square. Once that was done, she told the girl to lay on her back. She did as said and Evie gently grabbed her left wrist. She attached a cuff from a handcuff to her wrist and the other cuff to the table leg. She did the same for the other wrist and the ankles. As the girl laid there, everyone peered over and looked. She seemed to be enjoying it. After around 30 seconds, Evie undid all the handcuffs and let the girl go. It took quite long and longer than Evie expected. As Evie looked at the time she said,
“Oh my! We only have 5 minutes left! Don’t worry, next week we will have an hour but this week we only had half an hour due to it being the first week. For the last five minutes I would like you all to discuss about the spread eagle.”

The class started talking and Evie turned to Sarah. Evie held out her fist and Sarah fist-bumped her. They stood talking like the others until they stopped around 3 minutes after. She turned back to the class.
“Alright everyone, time is up! I hope you all enjoyed and I’ll see you all again same time same place next week. Goodbye!”
Everyone left and Evie and Sarah followed. They walked home and talked about plans for next week. As they parted ways, they said bye and went home. All had gone well and she expected it to go better next week.
———————
Last edited by Merida_ 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Merida : - )
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

Haha this would be great if someone could make it happen. I hope you add more to it.
Last edited by Cinnameg 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Chapter 2: “Well, you asked for it!” (f/m)

Friday 21st October, 2016
••••••••••••
As the locker shut, Lucas shot into Evie’s view. Startled, Evie jumped back until she realised it was Lucas. She sighed a sigh of relief and stared him in the eyes. Lucas chuckled and Evie joined in.
“So, how did your club bandaid-thingy go like?” Lucas asked.
“It’s ‘bondage’ Lucas, and it went well.”
“Well, sorry for not asking yesterday, I was sick.” Lucas replied, blushing slightly.
“Yeah, no shit, you were non-stop messaging me about it.” Evie said, smiling at him.

Lucas and Evie were good friends. They had been friends since the age of 6 when their parents had met at a local event. They had a very strong bond, it was almost like they were siblings.

“Well, I need to get to class,” Evie said as she turned 90 degrees to the left and stepped.
“Wait!” Lucas said, stopping her. “Can I come round to yours tonight? I want to try your bondage-thingy.”
Evie stared at him oddly. She knew Lucas had never been into bondage and was wondering why he asked.
“Sure, I guess.” Evie responded, “meet at mine at 5:30.”
Before Lucas could respond, Evie was already sprinting down the corridor and off to her next lesson.
••••••••••••••
5:25PM

The small car parked outside the house. Lucas stepped out and waved goodbye to his mum. The car then sped off and Lucas walked towards the door. He knocked on the door twice and waited. As he waited, he wondered about what was to come. Would she go soft or-
The door pulled open suddenly. There stood Evie’s mother.
“Lucas! Nice to see you!” She said, welcoming him inside. As he came in, he took his shoes off as Evie’s mother said,
“She’s upstairs.”
Lucas nodded and headed upstairs. He saw that Evie had left her door open so he just stepped inside. The first thing he saw was Evie handcuffed to her bed post. As he stepped towards her, she noticed him immediately.

“Lucas, hiya! Weird question, could you grab that little key from over there for me please? I was sat on my bed listening to music when Amelia pounced on me and handcuffed me to this bed post because I hid her house keys under her pillow. Thanks.” She said it quite fast but Lucas understood. He walked over to her desk and grabbed a little silver key. He walked back over to her and tossed the key into her free hand. She unlocked it and put the handcuffs on her bed. She then turned to Lucas.
“So, you ready? Warning, don’t expect me to go easy on you.” Evie said, staring him dead in the eyes. He nodded slowly as Evie indicated for him to lay on the bed.

He laid on his back but Evie rolled him onto his front. She grabbed a piece of rope off the floor and tied Lucas’s feet together first. She slowly wrapped the rope around his ankles 4 times and cinched it. She then grabbed another piece and got to work with his wrists. She wrapped the rope around 3 times and tugged at both ends to make it very tight. She then cinched it and pulled again. Once that was done. She grabbed another piece and pulled his legs and hands together. She then used that piece of rope to do a hogtie (don’t know how to explain doing a hogtie, never done one before.) and tightened it. She then cinched it and let go. Lucas tugged at the binds but they were tight. She then went out of his sight and could be heard rustling through a drawer. She then came to face Lucas’s face and said softly,
“Open wide.”

“Wha-“ Lucas said but as soon as he opened his mouth Evie shoved a rag between his teeth. She tied it at the back and Lucas shouted slurs at her.
“TMMMPPPHHH FMMMCMMPHHHH BBPPPPPHHHH!”
She chuckled and smiled softly at him.

“Well you asked for it.” She said as she stood up.
She chucked again to herself.

“I know,” she said, “How about we have some fun?”
••••••••••••••••••
Last edited by Merida_ 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story so far, can't wait for the next part
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

I like the premise of this story, and the second chapter was good. You should probably update your gender tags, though.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago I like the premise of this story, and the second chapter was good. You should probably update your gender tags, though.
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot lol. Chapter 3 coming soon!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Chapter 3: a little bit of fun (a continuation to chapter 2)

Friday 21st October, 2016

“Aha, here it is!” Evie said as she pulled something out of her bedside cabinet. She walked back over to Lucas and looked at him. He seemed to be enjoying it, she could see he was testing the bonds. Without warning, she laid down the object on the bed and walked round to the back of him. She then peeled both his socks off of his feet. “Eurgh, do you shower Lucas?” She said as she smelt his socks. She tossed them to the door and walked back to grab the object. The object was a small feather she had found on the grass last week.
“So, now the fun begins.”

She walked round to the back of his feet and stared at them. She then lifted up the feather and stroked it gently against his feet. She looked away, she hated feet. He chuckled slightly but not much. She did it a bit less gentle and he laughed more. As he laughed, spit came out his mouth and down his lip. She then stopped and set the feather down. “Eurgh, feet.” She said. She then walked around back to his face and saw he had been drooling. She removed the gag and he burst out laughing. She stared at him awkwardly.
“That was quite fun!” Lucas said.
“Huh? Thought you didn’t like this kind of stuff.” Evie responded.
“Eh, it’s actually quite fun.” Lucas said.

Evie opened her mouth to speak but then a voice called from downstairs.
“Evie, dinner’s done for you and Lucas. I’ve done Lasagna.”
“Coming in a minute Mum!” Evie responded.
She then untied Lucas and they headed downstairs. At the top of the stairs however, Lucas stopped Evie.
“So, just wondering,” Lucas started, “Are there any available spots in your bondage club?”

••••••••
Chapter 4 will be out in the next few hours due to this chapter being so short.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

I think should be f/m, since it's a male who's getting tied up. At least that's how I've seen most people do it, but now that I look, I'm not sure it's written in the rules anywhere.

Good to see Lucas enjoyed his experience.

Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago I think should be f/m, since it's a male who's getting tied up. At least that's how I've seen most people do it, but now that I look, I'm not sure it's written in the rules anywhere.

I haven’t seen anything about which way it has to be (correct me if I’m wrong) but for most of my stories I’ve done gender being tied first.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Merida_ wrote: 1 year ago
Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago I think should be f/m, since it's a male who's getting tied up. At least that's how I've seen most people do it, but now that I look, I'm not sure it's written in the rules anywhere.

I haven’t seen anything about which way it has to be (correct me if I’m wrong) but for most of my stories I’ve done gender being tied first.
I'll make a post in the Suggestions and Comments forum asking the mods which way is correct, or if they're both ok.

ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Definitely tier / tied. All stories on here follow that naming convention.

Random example: Two males and a Female tie up a Male = MMF / M
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago Definitely tier / tied. All stories on here follow that naming convention.

Random example: Two males and a Female tie up a Male = MMF / M
Alr, thanks I’ll change the tags.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Merida_ wrote: 1 year ago Alr, thanks I’ll change the tags.
Please keep in mind though that lower case is used for underage characters, so that was correct already.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Yup, I know :)
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

14/04/15

The doorbell rung. It was a soft, quiet Ping but it instantly alerted her. As she got up, she went and approached the door. Through the glass in the window, she could clearly see who it was.
“Evie, your friend is here.” She shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Instantly, a loud thud could be heard and Evie appeared at the top of the stairs. She rushed down and slid past her mother. She then quickly grabbed her shoes and slid them on. Her mother opened her mouth to say goodbye but Evie was already gone.

As Evie saw her friend, they started talking but walked at the same time. They had decided they were going to do a fun tie-up scene in the woods. They walked for around 15 minutes until they reached the edge of a thick forest. The trees were very tall so it was quite dark but not too much that they couldn’t see clearly. They walked around the perimeter until they found the trail.

“This way.” Evie said to Sarah. Sarah followed her right behind. After walking along the trail for another around 5 minutes, Evie heard a twig snap from the side and leafs rustling. They both instantly bolted their heads to look where it came from.
“Birds.” Evie said, hoping that is was in fact birds.
Sarah nodded and they continued. They then reached the end of the trail and turned right through the wilderness.

They then reached their location, a big tree in the middle of some open space, surrounded by bushy bushes to make it more private. Sarah set her bag down and looked at Evie.
“Let’s get straight in to it then. Stand there.” Sarah said and pointed to the side of the tree. Evie complied and did as told. Sarah then grabbed something out of the bag and walked over to Evie. With one hand behind her back, Sarah lifted Evie’s hands up to a strong branch above and showed what was in the other hand. She was holding a pair of cold, metal handcuffs. She attached one of the cuffs to Evie’s wrists and the other end to the branch and she secured them tightly. Evie wriggled her wrist and nodded to Sarah, telling her it was tight. Sarah then went to the bag to get something else out.

As she reached in, she felt something or someone tug at her arm. As she turned around, she screamed at the person before her. She quickly jumped up and started to run off, completely forgetting about her friend. As she ran, she ran towards the trail. Evie saw the person and stopped with fear. She pulled at the handcuffs but it was no use. She then-
••••••••••
The beeping grew more intense. Evie rolled to her left and slammed the top of the alarm clock. As she opened her eyes, she looked at the time.
“Shit!” She exclaimed, seeing the time.
7:56AM, Tuesday 25th October, 2016.

She instantly jumped out of bed. She walked over to her closet and pulled it open ferociously. Once open, she grabbed a grey shirt with her favourite band’s logo on it. She then grabbed some plain white jogging bottoms and black socks. She slammed the closet shut and chucked the clothes onto the bed. As fast as possible, she got the clothes on and 2 minutes later, she was walking downstairs. As she got downstairs, she quickly rushed to the kitchen to look for something for breakfast. She found a waffle and quickly ate it as fast as possible.

Finally, she ran back upstairs and into her bedroom. She dived to the floor and reached under her bed. As she rummaged, she found the black string bag and pulled it out. As she was standing up and walking towards her closet, she opened the bag. She pulled the closet open once again and pulled out her TuGs drawer. She then just piled as much as she could inside and put the rest back. Dashing out the door, she decided she didn’t have time to shut the closet.

Lets hope this goes well. she thought to herself.

Maybe, today would be the revolution of the TuG group at school.
Or it could fail.
Evie was hoping that wouldn’t be the case.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loving this story
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Loving this story
Thanks! Next part should be coming out rather tonight or tomorrow but probably tonight.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Chapter 4: A tight situation (mm/f)
Tuesday, 25th October, 2016
••••••••••••
The bus came to a halt. Once again, it had stopped at one of the many stops that were to come. It had stopped at what looked to be a nice small housing estate, the autumn leaves scattered the ground all across the pavement. The wind was quite strong today which had already caused an issue on Rectory Road, a tree branch had snapped off due to the force of the wind and it had hit a car’s front window.

At the back of the bus, Evie was sat on her own on the third to back row. She had wired EarPods connected to her phone and was listening to music. She had rested her bag with her TuGs stuff on the seat next to her so nobody would sit next to her. She liked to sit at the back because there were clean windows whereas the windows at the front were all stained and dirty. The back may have seemed nice, but there was one problem. There was no supervision at the back, so it was mostly where the troublemakers would sit. Evie had not had an encounter such as that in a few months though.

As she looked out the window, she saw they were only on Artry Road, around 20 minutes away from the school, but to make it worse they were stuck in traffic.

Shit. Evie thought to herself. She didn’t like the bus ride at all and she just loved it when she got off. As she was just minding her own business, she felt a tap on her left shoulder. As she turned her head, she saw a boy who looked a bit older than her standing there. She yanked the EarPods out and asked,
“What do you want?”
“What’s in this bag?” He said, looking her dead in the eyes. Evie could see what she presumed were his friends laughing behind.
“It’s… A project I had to do for Spanish.” Evie said, thinking up a lie as fast as she could.

“Can I have a look?” He said. As Evie opened her mouth to respond, he had already opened the bag. Evie could tell the shock on his face when he saw a bag full of rope, handcuffs, rags, and a few more items. He darted his head straight at Evie and smiled but a bit awkwardly. Suddenly, she saw 2 boys that were behind him rush up to him and stand at his side.

Before the boys could react, Evie swung her legs round and kicked the middle one straight in the elbow. She then aimed her legs at the one to the left and booted him in the stomach. Suddenly however, the boy on the right grabbed her legs and jumped on top of her. The TuGs bag fell onto the floor, it’s contents spilling out. The boy who had been kicked in the elbow then picked up a pair of handcuffs and opened each cuff. He then grabbed Evie’s hands and locked the handcuffs in place behind her back. The boy on top of her then grabbed a small length of rope and wrapped it around her legs. He then knotted it and let go of her. She was stuck helpless, her body laid on her stomach, handcuffed and tied. She wriggled but it was no use.

Out of nowhere, she felt a rag come to the front of her head and be forced behind her teeth. She then felt a knot be tied at the back of it, finishing it off. She tried to scream through it but it had been done well and only small muffled noises came out. She then gave up and just laid there. She heard the boys chuckling behind her, angering her even more. She then wriggled once more but realised she was on the edge of the chairs and ended up toppling onto the floor.

“That seems good.” She heard the main boy say, his voice then fading away.

This is probably the worst situation of my life. Evie thought.

She had zero clue if she was even going to be escape, but she worried more about arriving at school. The bus would arrive in about 15 minutes and then leave once everyone was off. Or at least everyone that passed him was off.

Evie thought that nothing could get worse.

But maybe she was going to find out that it could.
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Can’t wait for you to continue the story!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Chapter 5: “Not a good start today, is it?”
Tuesday, 25th October, 2016
•••••••••••
Evie had given up. How could she ever escape being tied up on the bus floor, of all places? She just laid there and around another 20 minutes passed and she heard people grabbing their bags off the floor. Evie tried to turn around to see if they were indeed getting off but it was no use as she heard footsteps walk past her and further away. She shouted through her gag as loud as she could but it was no use. She would be there until the bus driver noticed which could not happen for a few hours. As she shouted one final time, she heard footsteps darting towards her. She then felt the rope that kept her legs together be pulled off. Her gag was then removed and she saw Lucas standing there, smiling. They said nothing and Evie instantly gestured to the handcuffs.

Lucas looked around but saw no key. They looked under the seats, no key. As they looked, they heard the driver shout,
“You found your friend?”
“Yes! She was…asleep. We’re coming!” Lucas responded.
“We have to find the fucking key!” Evie said to him. Lucas said nothing and wrapped his coat around her, it hiding the handcuffs. Lucas then picked up his bag and Evie’s bags and they walked down the aisles. They then reached the front and left the bus, not saying a word. Evie quickly ran over to a nearby tree and ran behind it.

Lucas instantly ran towards her and saw her trying to squeeze the handcuffs off. She was having no luck so far.
“We’ll have to go and tell the front desk.” Lucas said worriedly.
“Go to the fucking front desk and say I was tied up and handcuffed on the bus? No way.” Evie said, Lucas could tell she was serious by the tone in her voice.
“Well, you got a better idea?” Lucas asked.
“We’ll have to skip school.” Evie said, shrugging her shoulders.
“No, I can’t. If I don’t hand in my maths homework today, Miss Hangerfield said my mum would be called and told about it, and my mum already has enough stuff to deal with.” Lucas responded, implying that he was being serious.
“Not a good start today, is it?” Evie said, Lucas not being able to tell if she was being serious or not.

In the distance, they heard the bell signalling to get to registration instantly. Evie looked at Lucas and Lucas looked at Evie.
“I’m gonna have to skip. And,” Evie said as Lucas opened his mouth, “you can’t stop me. So you go if you like, but I’m not.”
Lucas was stunned by her attitude. He had always known Evie to be quite shy and not that brave. But she was showing the complete opposite here.

“You should be at registration!” They heard a loud voice say. They turned to see a teacher they did not recognise approaching them.
“Now or never.” Evie said as she turned and sprinted across the pavement.
“GET BACK HERE NOW!” Evie heard the woman’s voice say, not having time to turn around. Evie ran and ran until she was only around 20 metres from the school gate. She made a large leap and got closer. As she reached the gate, she spun to the right to exit. She realised instantly however, she had turned too early. She turned and her right leg hit the fence pole and made her trip up. She hit the floor hard and her forehead scraped across the floor for a second. She laid there as she heard the woman approach. She then spun her head round to see the woman stood there, and Evie knew instantly that she would be in trouble.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic