Long Time Bound (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Long Time Bound (f/f)

Post by Bound to Please »

I wanted to write a story of someone getting really stuck, but ultimately in no real danger, so please enjoy.

Before I begin, I need to share some background about myself. I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone else’s business and about a month ago some friends and I snuck into our high school and drew funny pictures all over the decorations for the Saturday dance. Stephanie had been the ringleader for this prank but myself and a few other of her friends helped out too. Where everything went sideways is one of the teachers was in the building, heard the commotion and came to stop it. If we had all been caught it probably would have been one to two days of detention for each of us however, I was on the wrong side of the gym when Mrs. Black came in and was the only one identified. On Monday when I faced the principle I protected my friends and ended up with a three-day suspension.

The suspension itself wasn’t too bad but now I was a pariah and none of my friends were allowed to hang out with me anymore. In the end the only person I could hang with was Stephanie because her parents were never home. She wasn’t my favorite friend being a bit of a trouble maker and a bit bossy but she was willing to risk her parents finding out she had disobeyed them and hang out with me. Whenever I visited her, I had to leave my bike parked behind her house and we could only hang out in her room in case someone came home early. So, while my suspension doesn’t come up again in my story having to keep hidden does.

“Come over here Amanda I’m going to tie you up.” Stephanie commanded.

“Do we have to?” I replied.

“I thought you enjoyed being tied up and helpless.”

“I do, but I also enjoy playing on the Xbox.”

“Well, I’m planning on playing a single player game and I want to glance over every once and a while to see you struggling so let’s get to it.”

“How do you want me?” I asked knowing there was no point in arguing.

“Do you really need to ask?”

She didn’t, so I took my phone out of my back pocket, took off my flannel shirt leaving just my tee shirt on and with my cloths being as comfortable as possible I got ready to be tied. I lay down on Stephanie’s neatly made bed on my stomach, crossed my wrists behind my back and bend my legs straight up side by side.

Stephanie took my right wrist and tied a clove hitch around it and secured that with two half hitches. Now she got to work, she took the rope and wrapped it right to left three times around my wrists, on each pass she made sure everything was snug. Now she changed direction and pulled the rope snuggly around my wrists in an up down direction. Finally, she cinched off her lashing by going between my wrists and pull the previous passes of rope closer together and making my bonds escape proof. The final square knot was tied above my wrists well out of reach of my fingers. And just for good measure she took a pair of scissors and clipped off the tails from the knot.

My ankles were next, she carefully lashed them with a sheer lashing, five wraps around my legs all neatly touching and three wraps between my ankles to pull everything nice and tight. The final knot of course was out of reach on my front side, and once again she cut off the tails.

The final rope she produced would be for my hogtie, she wrapped it three times up and down between my wrists and tied it off under my wrists where I could just barely touch it with my bound hands not that it would matter because the tails were fed around my ankle bindings and she yanked everything tight causing my hands and feet to just about touch before securing the rope out of reach. And once again she clipped off the excess rope.

Having finished incapacitating me she tossed the six short ends of rope into an almost empty trash bin and put the scissors in the storage cup on top of the dresser.

“Why did you make the hogtie so tight? I asked.

“Because I could. Don’t worry I’ve had you tied up tighter in the past you’ll survive.”

I struggled briefly but I could tell there would be no escape from this tie no matter how long I struggled.

“Does anything hurt Amanda?”

“No.”

“Any tingling?”

“No”

“Then you know what time it is right?”

“It’s gag time.”

“I’ll be nice since I tied you so tightly, I’ll only use one sock this time.”

“Gee thanks” I sarcastically replied.

Stephanie pulled out one of her long soccer socks and rolled it tightly. I shook my head no and closed my mouth tight, her athletic sock was the same size as a pair of regular socks. She pinched my nose tight and started viciously tickling me under my chin and when I began to laugh, she began to shove the sock into my mouth. I gave up struggling and let her finish her task. She took some elastic bandaging (the type that sticks to its self but not skin) and wrapped it around my head several times including going from the top of my head to under my chin when she reached the end of the roll, she tied the end under a previous wrap to make sure nothing would come undone. From experience I knew I wouldn’t be getting the gag out without help.

I yelled into my gag but my mouth was too well muffled to make much noise, besides Stephanie had a bit of a mean streak and enjoyed seeing people in uncomfortable situations and probably enjoyed hearing me call out so I quieted down quickly.

A few minutes later we both heard the front door open.

Stephanie ran out of her room and closed the bedroom door behind her.

From the bedroom I heard the following conversation between Stephanie and her mother:

“Young lady why aren’t you dressed we’re running late as is.”

“Is tonight dad’s award ceremony?”

“Of course, you forgot. Your dress is in the washroom go change in there and I’ll grab some makeup for you to put on during the drive.”

A couple minutes with quick walking and other activity in the house.

I stay very quiet hoping I’m not discovered by Stephanie’s mother.

“I’m dressed now just let me grab my phone from my room.”

Thank goodness I’m not going to be stuck! I think to myself.

“No time we have to leave now and I don’t want you having your face buried in your phone during the dinner.”

Should I make a noise? I wonder, but before I can decide I hear the alarm being set and the front door close solidly.

Well, this isn’t good. I turn my head and look at the alarm clock it says 4:14. So let’s think through this, they mentioned dinner so the earliest time for that would be 5:00 but it could start as late as 6:00.

I pull on my wrist bonds to see if I’m as screwed as I think I am. Yep, I’m screwed.

So, let’s say dinner is 5:30 to 6:30, at least another half hour for the awards and speeches but probably an hour.

I pull against my hogtie again but nothing gives.

So the event will probably end at either 7:30 or eight tonight.

I do a full body struggle in frustration trying to escape. After five minutes or so I relax and go back to working out my situation.

The real question is how far away is this event? Is it an hour away or is it in town and they needed to be there early? Let’s assume it’s the worst case and they are an hour away, then the earliest I can hope to be freed is at nine o’clock tonight.

I scream into my gag in frustration.

Okay pull yourself together Amanda. What do I have going for me? I’m not going to die I can survive for five hours tied up. I used the bathroom shortly before Stephanie tied me up and I haven’t had much to drink today so I should be fine on that score as well. I’m not grounded anymore so I won’t get in trouble for missing dinner.

Cons: I’m F***ing tied up with no hope of escape for the next several F***ing hours I think in a rush as I struggle about on the bed. Also I can’t believe I’m censoring myself in my own head.

After a bit I calm down again. Can I escape? This is a very tight hogtie so moving anywhere will be difficult, but if I decide to, I think I can get myself off the bed without hurting myself. The bedroom door is closed and I doubt I can open it tied as I am so if I try to escape it has to be using things in Stephanie’s room. The scissors are out of reach, Stephanie is such a neat freak I don’t think I’m going to find anything on the floor to help.
I study the room at this point but nothing really occurs to me that might help.

I close my eyes and try to visualize the parts of the room I can’t see. Nothing under the bed including dust bunnies, just shoes on the floor of the closet but the door is closed could I slide it open? No probably not. I suppose there could be something in the lower drawers of the dresser but I doubt it.
So I’ll stay on the bed unless inspiration strikes.

Should I struggle some more? Yes.

I spend more time struggling because it’s that or thinking and thinking is not getting me out this either.

After a satisfying (but unhelpful) struggle I go back to consider my options. What about my phone? No won’t help, the only call I might be able to make is 911 since I can’t put in my pin and facial recognition won’t work with this gag over my face. I’ll call 911 if this becomes an emergency otherwise, I don’t want to have to explain this and lose the only friend I can still hang out with.

My mouth aches from the big gag and my shoulders hurt a bit from the hogtie but I’m still good. Let’s see if I can find a comfortable position to rest in for a bit.

I scooch around a bit and roll on my side and decide this will work for a while.

Over the next hour, I shift position a few times but I don’t fall asleep. Looks like I get to enjoy every minute of this ordeal. Is Stephanie and her family eating dinner yet?

I struggle in my bonds yet again.

At least nothing itches. Shoot I shouldn’t have thought there goes the tip of my nose. That’s easy enough to take care of. I rub my nose on the pillow. Now my shoulder blade itches, nothing I can do about that. I gotta stop thinking about itches.

Another hour passes. A bit after six now surly they’ve at least started eating. But maybe I’ll be lucky and they are finishing. I wonder what Stephanie is thinking. Am I on her thoughts or is she talking with some girl her age that she knows from these gatherings? She might try to get her family to go home early or at least not dither around at the end of the ceremony but there is no way she would get in trouble by telling them about me.

Hmmm the room is starting to get dark I guess it’s night time.

More struggling and yanking against my hogtie.

Let’s see, Stephanie is very good at tying me up but maybe instead of struggling I should seriously try to escape. Just because she’s tied me up more times than I can count and I’ve never escaped before doesn’t mean escape is impossible.

15 minutes later: escape is impossible.

I usually enjoy being tied up so let’s flip the script and enjoy this time being bound as well.

I struggle and relax for an hour or so but there is one conclusion I can’t avoid. I’m bored! I’ve been on this bed now in the same position for over three hours.

Hey three plus hours is a new record for me!

Happy struggle.

Looks like it’s almost eight that means I’m in the final stretch, right?

Is this the first time I’ve ever experienced true bondage? I’m tightly tied up with no chance of escaping, there is no one to free me no matter how loud I cry into my gag and I have only a guess about when I’ll be released. In the past when Stephanie tied me up, I’m pretty sure if I cried out desperately enough, she would have untied me but now that isn’t an option.

My jaw aches, my shoulders hurt, I’m stiff all over and I’m sure going to need to wear long sleeves to cover the rope burns for several days, but am I happy about the situation? Strangely yes, I am.

The next hour passes much quicker, probably because I’m in a better mood about my situation.

Just after nine thirty I hear talking and laughing at the front door then Stephanie comes into her bedroom and starts undoing the hogtie while quietly saying “sorry” over and over again.

Just as she is about to start on my wrists her mom calls out “I have some stuff to drop off in your room dear.”

“Ok Mom” then to me “Quick roll off the bed and hide under it I’ll help you.”

I roll off and she eases me down then I get under the bed, Stephanie tosses my shirt and phone under there seconds before her mother enters.

“Here’s your gift bag you left it by the door. Now come join us so we can give your father his present then call some of your relatives” Stephanie’s mother says.

“Can I please have a few minutes to check my texts I’ve been gone most of the day.”

“Now young lady situations like this don’t happen very often.”

Then I heard them both walk out of her room though I didn’t hear the door close so I would have to be quiet.

No chance of freeing my hands but not being in a hogtie was nice I felt like I had so much more freedom now.

I could hear Stephanie and her family talking in the other room, I wonder how long until she can get away and finish untying me. Bother I can’t see the clock from under here.

I test my new limited freedom and wiggle around a bit and take a long stretch. Stretching is good and the strain on my shoulders is gone but I could really use a drink of water my mouth is so dry!

Finally, after what I guess to be a half hour Stephanie is able to get back to her room and she finishes untying me. She even thought to bring in a glass of water and a muffin for me to eat.

I gulp the water down and inhale the muffin.

“That’s all I can do for you right now Amanda. Do you think you’re up for climbing out the window?”

“Sure” I say as I try to stand and realize I’m too stiff to stand let alone climb out.

I sit back against the edge of the bed and try to recover my strength. I cross my wrists behind my back, weird why would this be the most comfortable position for me right now?

After a bit I try standing up again, this time I’m much more successful and after pacing the room a couple of times I put on my shoes and shirt and finally get out of this room I was trapped in for most of the day.
Last edited by Bound to Please 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

very enjoyable story
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a fun read. Well written, with an enjoyable inner monologue. Thanks for writing!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Excellent story, loved the way you wrote the PoV!
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very nice story
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Top story, I loved this
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

Thanks everyone for the positive comments I had a lot of fun writing this one.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love hearing stories of prolonged bondage
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

My big sis used to keep me tied up and gagged.for hoirs.in end. I loved it. I !just write about it some time
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Very odd and very enjoyable. A bit incredulous in stretches, but nothing that harmed a high quality enjoyable story. :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I enjoy the details about bondage, and your extremely detailed telling of exactly how Amanda's hands are tied - crossing the wrists, wrapping them, cinching them - all those things that any of us who have been tied up know translate into "I'm not getting out of this", makes for fun reading.

And I've been in situations where a partner had me tied and had to keep me that way due to some interruption - though never that long - and I always found those extra little "nope, not getting untied yet" moments thrilling, especially if it was someone who really enjoyed the sight of someone in practical, secure, inescapable bondage.
millie

Post by millie »

Fun story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic