A Félix new story (M/mm) Chapter 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Félix new story (M/mm) Chapter 2

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Well, this is Felix. I’m back, so let me tell you what has happened to my life for all these years. I am now 37 years old, an adult and it seems like yesterday that I was an energetic little boy dying to be bound and gagged. Well, that has remained as a sweet memory, I think.

Anyway, going back to the main topic, Dylan and I never separated, we went to the same university together and even studied the same degree for some time until my father convinced me to attend a police academy, because I had developed an affinity to said profession linked to my adolescent fantasies of being arrested. I finally dropped out of academia when I was 19 and went back to college to study psychology. I must confess that I didn’t forget about TUG games completely, as I was a counselor at a boys’ camp for two years in a row, where I tied up and gagged many noisy boys, which brought back very good memories.

Well, Dylan is a math teacher at the university where we both studied and now live together. By the way, in addition to my profession as a psychologist, I’m also a writer, so I spend a lot of time at home taking care of the children… Oh yeah, Dylan and I have two children. The oldest is called Apollo, he is Dylan’s biological son and I can bet that it was from him that he inherited all his intelligence and his passion for being a detective. The youngest boy is called Jacob, he is my biological son and he is a walking hurricane. They are both 12 and 10 years old respectively and I love seeing the contrast of personalities they show. Well, on the one hand Apollo is a methodical, curious, calm and very smart boy. Jacob loves sports, mainly soccer and basketball, and he is a boy full of energy and even a little messy, it is hard to believe that he is my son.

The point is that it never crossed my mind to introduce them to my TUG games, that is, I had already forgotten about it and I did not think that our children were going to inherit that passion for ropes and gags. I had kept all the ropes and gags in a “safe” place in my room, along with all the pictures and DVDs where Dylan and I were bound and gagged as kids. However, there was no safe or secret place for Apollo, who sooner or later discovered his parents’ secret. You see, this is what happened…

Apollo, blond-haired, tall and skinny, liked to explore the house corner by corner. They had just moved in and the house was huge, so the boy who was a fan of detective stories was going through the house carefully in search of some small treasure. When he was younger he wanted to be a policeman, even Dylan and Felix had bought him a police suit and a pair of toy handcuffs. Later, Apollo forgot about being a policeman and fell in love with detective stories and comics. Now, with a magnifying glass in hand and wearing his Sherlock Holmes hat, Apollo entered his parents’ room, the place where he least expected to find something interesting. However, he was wrong, because while exploring he noticed a small trapdoor under the bed, which had a lock. Apollo took out a small clipboard from his pants pocket and began to struggle with the lock on the padlock until he managed to open it. Inside the hatch there was a small rectangular compartment where there was a wooden box, there were also coiled sections of rope, a couple of worn rolls of duct tape and even a kind of rubber ball with leather straps. Apollo was surprised, he didn’t understand why his parents kept those things, or they were probably already there before they moved. The answer to his question came when he opened the box and found a bunch of photos. Apollo’s eyes widened and his open mouth formed an O.

Those photos showed a couple of boys bound and gagged in different positions, one of them was blond and the other had brown hair. Most of the photos were of the skinny, brown-haired boy, whose face seemed familiar to Apollo.

“What are you doing in daddy and dad’s room, dumb?” a small voice asked.

Apollo jumped and the photos fell from his hands. Jacob, in his dirty and sweaty football uniform, approached Apollo. “What’s that?”

“Nothing that matters to you” said Apollo, trying to hide the photos they had found, but he couldn’t, because Jacob had already seen them.

“What the hell is this? Was this house owned by some child abductor? Jacob said, kneeling beside his brother, looking at a photograph that showed the two aforementioned boys sitting on a couch, silver bands of duct tape around their limbs and smiles peeking out from under their duct-gagged mouths.

“These boys don’t look kidnapped. They don’t look scared or sad” Apollo said as he looked at more photos.

“Don’t be stupid, the kidnapper probably forced them to smile for the photos,” Jacob answered.

Apollo began to recognize the boys from the photos, but it seemed very strange to him anyway. Besides, it was difficult to guess exactly who those boys were, because their mouths were always covered with duct tape, with handkerchiefs or even with that red rubber ball. His eyes were also blindfolded in many photos, with handkerchiefs, football socks and even leather masks.

The more he looked at those photos, Apollo began to notice a fluttering tickle in his stomach. Those photos were hypnotic and He couldn’t stop looking at them. Somehow he was attracted to what he was seeing. On the other hand, Jacob had found a DVD whose name read as follows: “Felix and Dylan’s Escape Challenge.” Both boys couldn’t believe what they saw.

“Daddy and dad?” Jacob said.

“It’s not possible” said Apollo. Luckily for them, their parents still had an old DVD player so they put the disc in and played the video.

“It's grandpa!” Jacob exclaimed when he saw Felix’s father appear on the scene. The camera then moved to show two boys completely tied up on a bed. They were lying on their stomachs, so their wrists tied behind their backs were visible. They had more bands of rope around their torsos, they also had their ankles, knees and thighs bound. On their faces it was noted that each of them had a wide strip of microfoam tape over their lips, making them visible as the boys muttered and moaned. Both boys, Felix and Dylan, were wearing satin basketball shorts, shirts, and knee-high socks.

“Okay, guys, you decide if you work as a team to let loose or compete to see who is the winner”
said Felix’s father.

“Mmgguuhmmfm” both boys moaned, as they nudged each other. Apollo and Jacob silently watched that video that lasted more than 15 minutes. In the end the guys in the video worked together and managed to untie each other.

“Hmm, it’s done. Team victory” said Felix as he removed the piece of tape from his mouth. It was there that Apollo and Jacob had no doubt who those boys were.

“God, they looked so young. Like your age” Jacob said.

“It was a kind of game, very strange indeed. But why did they do it? Apollo wondered.

“What if we call Grandpa to ask him?” Jacob said.

“I don’t know, I don’t want to bother him…”

“Come on, don’t be a coward. You have to call him” Apollo took his cell phone and called his grandfather.

“Hey, hi, Apollo. What a nice surprise. How are you? How are your parents and your brother?

“Hello grandpa We’re fine, I hope you’re fine too… Hey, in addition to greeting you, I called you to ask you something” said Apollo.

“Oh yeah? What is it about, son?”

“Well… I don’t know how to tell you this…”

“We found some photos where daddy and dad are bound and gagged,” Jacob interrupted.

“Shut up, idiot, don’t say it like that,” Apollo growled.

There was a hoarse laugh on the other end of the phone, and then a fit of coughing. When Felix’s father recovered, he said:

“Wow, wow. I wondered how long Felix would keep the secret. Though I’m surprised it took you this long to find out, especially you, Apollo.”

“So…all of that was just games?” Apollo asked.

“Of course. Felix always liked to play escape challenges from a very young age. He always asked me to tie him up. He eventually met Dylan and they both loved being bound and gagged all the time. We never did anything dangerous, don’t worry.”

“Thank you for telling me this, Grandpa. Now I feel calmer,” said Apollo.

“No problem, son, but if you’re going to mention this to your parents, you have to apologize to them for breaking into their room and touching something without permission.”

“Sure, Grandpa. See you later, bye” Now Apollo felt restless. He felt a tingling in his stomach, a strange feeling of adrenaline. From someone he didn’t know, he wanted to know what it felt like to be bound and gagged. She wanted to ask her dad, but she wouldn’t in Jacob’s presence.

“So it was all a game. Do you think dad wants to play with us?” Jacob asked.

“What? Do you want to be tied up?”

“I know it sounds weird, but if Daddy and Dad liked it, it’s because it was fun,” Jacob replied, brushing his brown hair back from his sweaty forehead. Jacob looked a lot like Felix.
Last edited by BoudBoy22 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Nice to see a sequel to Felix's adventures. And now it's with Dylan and Felix's kids. Can't wait to see their games start out and maybe get Felix and Dylan involved. I wonder how it'll go out. No doubt Jacob's sweaty football socks being used as nice gags. :lol: Can't wait for more, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

:o :o :o

felix and dylan grow up, live together and had a pair of curious kids....

damm!!! you never could hide anything from a kid, they could be like hounds and could found anything you think you hide very well.

wow!!!
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

Great new story! Looking forward to reading more
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

DuctTapedBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago Great new story! Looking forward to reading more
Thank you!!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

alkaid_ wrote: 1 year ago :o :o :o

felix and dylan grow up, live together and had a pair of curious kids....

damm!!! you never could hide anything from a kid, they could be like hounds and could found anything you think you hide very well.

wow!!!
Hahahaha. You know the kids, they are always curious
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice start. I'm looking forward to their adventures.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

beginning of the story really excellent really very very promising really too too impatient to be able to read the rest
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What an enteresting turn of events! I wonder how Felx and Dylan would react to the fact that their little secret is not a secret any more... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Thank you, guys. I can't wait to tell You what happens next
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I was in my personal study putting the finishing touches on my latest story when suddenly I heard a small scandal of voices that I knew how to recognize perfectly. The door opened and I watched my two children enter.

“Stop there, young man. What have I told you? Do not enter my study if you are dirty and sweaty” I warned Jacob before he could enter.

I saw him leave the room dragging his feet covered in sweaty long socks. Apollo came in and sat next to me like he always did since he was a baby. He had already grown so much, and I find it hard to believe that he is no longer a baby. I took off his detective hat and ruffled his blond hair. He looked so much like Dylan.

“What are you doing here? Have you finished exploring the house?” said.

“Maybe. What happens is that I found something… in your bedroom” he said sheepishly.

He surprised me a bit. Among the established rules, Apollo and Jacob were forbidden to enter my room without permission. It was strange to me that Apollo broke the rules.

“And what was it that you found in my room? Where by the way you are forbidden to enter without my permission” I said, but I wasn’t upset with him.

“Well, there were some pictures of you and Dad where you were tied up. We also found other things like ropes and duct tape. Jacob and I called Grandpa and he told us everything” he answered now with a little more confidence.

“Oh yes, dad used to tie me up and gag me at my request of course, he never forced me to do anything. Then I met Dylan and together we had fun while we were bound and gagged. We also met other guys, two twins and a guy from Spain”

I noticed that Apollo had been quiet for a while. I knew him perfectly and I knew that something was on his mind.

“And what do you think about it?” I asked him.

He shrugged without meeting my eyes.

“I think it’s cool and it seems like fun,” he said.

“You don’t seem very convinced. You don’t fool me. Do you have something to say?” I insisted.

“I was just wondering if you could tie me up like Grandpa tied you up,” he said.

“Are you sure?”

He nodded several times.

“Well, in that case. Go get the stuffs, you know where they are, right?”

Apollo hurried off for the ropes and other things that I would use to immobilize and silence him. Soon Jacob came into the room and apparently had taken a shower, because his brown hair was still dripping water. The boy was dressed in a blue T-shirt, shiny red Nike shorts, his favorite, and white socks.

“Apollo already told me that he discovered the secret of your dad and mine. What do you know about it?” asked.

“It wasn’t my fault, I found Apollo in your room and I couldn’t help it”

“I see. Would you also like to be tied up too?”

“Of course, it sounds exciting and fun,” said Jacob.

“So go to your room and bring two pairs of your long socks. You’ll thank me” I said and Jacob left the room and went looking for his socks.

Shortly after, both boys entered my room with what I had asked for; Apollo brought 3 rolls of white rope, two rolls of duct tape, several pieces of cloth, and two masks. Jacob had brought his socks, some red and some white.

“Well, who wants to be first?”

“!I me, me!! “Jacob exclaimed, placing his hands behind his back. “Hurry up, Dad.”

“Not so fast, kid. Put the socks on your hands. They will serve to protect your hands from the ropes and will also prevent you from using your naughty fingers to loosen the knots, if you can.

“I bet I’m going to break free faster than you think,” Jacob said.

“We’ll see,” I said, as I secured the socks to his arms using duct tape.

Jacob placed his hands behind his back again and I took a long piece of rope which I began to wrap several times around his thin, sock-covered wrists, under the watchful eye of Apollo, who watched me from a leather chair. When there was a wide, tight band of rope around Jacob’s wrists, I took several more pieces to add one more tether that would bind his arms to his torso. After that I gave the boy a moment to experience his situation. He wrung his hands as he gasped, failing to loosen a single knot.

“Do you still believe that you can escape? You’re still in time to give up” I said. I knew that Jacob loved a challenge, and this was one way to provoke him.

“Don’t dream of it, Dad. If you could be tied up tightly when you were a child, I can too, go finish tying me up” said Jacob.

In that case I told him to sit on the same couch as Apollo and took another long piece of rope to hold his sock covered ankles tight, two more bands were added, one below his knees and one over his thighs. Jacob was almost as immobilized as he wanted. I admit it was pleasant to see a boy as loud and restless as Jacob so tied up.

“Are you going to gag me with that white tape like Grandpa used in the pictures?” Jacob asked as he squirmed again, but the rope bands stayed in place.

“I don’t think I have that tape right now. So now shut up and open your mouth” I said, bringing a small ball of cloth close to Jacob’s face, he opened his mouth and let me insert the ball, which immobilized his tongue. Jacob then closed his lips as he watched me rip off a long piece of duct tape, which I stuck over his mouth firmly, finally smoothing out a second strip of tape that covered his entire jaw, from ear to ear.

“Mmmfggghmpm”!! Jacob groaned, probably testing how silenced he was, the tape over his mouth puckered a bit and he showed the outline of his lips, but other than that the sticky gag stayed in place on him, at least until. Let the sweat show up.

I looked at Apollo, who was totally perplexed, for him to see his little brother tightly bound and gagged was shocking and I feel that it was even exciting, because his hands were sweating and I observed that he rubbed them against his pants to dry them.

“Ready, son?” I said as he handed him the socks.

Apollo nodded as he put them on like gloves, then I secured them with two long strips of tape and proceeded to repeat the same process on him. After 10 minutes it was time to cover his mouth, so I did the same thing, a ball of cloth inside his mouth and two long strips of duct tape stuck over his lips. Now both boys lay sitting side by side, with tight ropes around their arms and legs and their mouths taped shut. Seeing them both like this brought back a lot of memories from my childhood.

“Mmfggmm” Jacob said as he nudged Apollo.

“Before you try to escape, I will make the challenge more difficult” I said and took two masks and covered their eyes and let them fight in silence. Apollo took his time though, for for five minutes he simply stood motionless, occasionally moving his hands and legs.

At that moment I understood my father, when he sometimes refused to tie me as tight as I wanted. Now I knew, I was afraid of hurting the boys, that’s why I didn’t tie them as tight as I normally would, that’s why after 20 minutes and despite having his hands covered with socks, Jacob managed to loosen one of my knots and the rest was easy.

“I told you, Dad,” Jacob said triumphantly after removing the tape from his mouth and spitting out the piece of cloth. Apollo didn’t even manage to loosen any knots.

After that I told Dylan what had happened, and although he was a little scared at first, he couldn’t hold back a laugh when I told him that both boys seemed to love being bound and gagged.

“Our worst nightmare came true, Felix, our children inherited the taste of being tied” Dylan said between laughs.

After that we had planned a weekend in the famous cabins where dad used to take me when I was a kid, where, as was tradition, Apollo and Jacob would be tied and gagged for a long time. However, Halloween came, one of the favorite season of kids, after Christmas. The plan was that Dylan would take them trick-or-treating while I stayed home working on my book, but he had an engagement with his colleagues in the unit, so I had to dress up with my kids. .

I decided to dress up as a police officer, that way no one would approach the children on the street. My costume consisted of a beige uniform, tight rubber boots and leather gloves, plus my police cap and my pair of handcuffs that hung from my belt. Jacob got an orange prisoner costume that matched mine. Apollo dressed in a spandex Spiderman suit. In addition, Jacob was shackled at the wrists and ankles, with a chain long enough for him to move freely.

“You know, dad? You could also gag me to finish my costume ”Jacob suggested, with a mischievous little smile that adorned his beautiful and childlike face with fine features. Apollo seemed surprised at his brother’s bravery.

“Don’t even think about it, young man. I don’t want to get in trouble with the police because of you again,” I said.

“Come on, dad, it’s Halloween, no one would say anything, they’ll think it’s part of the costume. You can even use that pretty red ball with straps on the sides, I’ve always wanted to have it in my mouth,” Jacob insisted.

“I said no, you won’t have that ball in your mouth, at least not in public.”

“So I can be gagged at home with that ball?” he asked as his eyes sparkled with excitement.

“We’ll see”.

I had no intention of taking Jacob gagged out into the street. The last time, when he was 6 years old, the police arrested me because they thought I was kidnapping him. It happened one day while we were out shopping, we passed a sporting goods store and Jacob insisted that he wanted a new baseball glove, even though he had 20 others at home. When I refused his request, the boy threw a tantrum and fell to the ground crying while I tried to take him away. That’s when he started screaming that I was kidnapping him. They arrested me because I couldn’t prove that he was my son.

Anyway, we went around the neighborhood trick-or-treating for almost two hours. Before I got home there was a little riot and some people thought I was a real policeman so they asked me for help. I told the kids to wait for me at home to watch a horror movie marathon, and I went to help the neighbors. It was just a small fight between some teenagers who wanted to steal candy from some children.

I returned home ten minutes later, upon entering I noticed that everything was silent except for the television. I made my way to the living room and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

“Kids, I’m home now…”

“Mmmmfggmmmmmhhppgm!!!”

Apollo and Jacob were lying on the floor squirming slightly as their hands were handcuffed behind their backs, their ankles had been bound with duct tape, and their mouths were covered with wide strips of microfoam tape. I could see their lips move under the tape as they tried to speak, perhaps warning me that something was wrong. Too late, a gloved hand covered my mouth and a voice told me to face the wall with my hands behind my back, then I felt the cold metal of the handcuffs that imprisoned my wrists. The man, who was wearing a balaclava, put a piece of cloth in my mouth and proceeded to seal my mouth with 4 layers of duct tape before laying me down on the floor with my children. The man tied my ankles, over my shiny rubber boots, and then my knees. Then he placed the three of us in front of the television and he sat down in an armchair. The strange thing was that the boys did not seem scared. Something strange was happening.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Quite the start for the new adventure of Felix and his boys. Now they're getting the taste of being tied up like their dads. But now there's something new happening to the family. And since the boys aren't scared of their intruder who was tying up their dad, something tells me this may not be your regular burglar.

Nice chapter again, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]!
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Quite the start for the new adventure of Felix and his boys. Now they're getting the taste of being tied up like their dads. But now there's something new happening to the family. And since the boys aren't scared of their intruder who was tying up their dad, something tells me this may not be your regular burglar.

Nice chapter again, @BoudBoy22!
Thank you, dude. I apreciate it
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic chapter! I really wonder who the stranger is, although I do have some thoughts :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Can't believe I missed this sequel story! Really brilliant and great to see the love of being tied and gagged has passed onto the two boys. Really looking forward to more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic