Capture the Flag: Pirate edition (fffmmM/MFmm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Capture the Flag: Pirate edition (fffmmM/MFmm

Post by Jeff K »

Hey everyone! This is the last of four stories I wrote about the adventures of Kyle and his family. That's not to say there won't be any more stories; I'll just be out of pre-written ones after this. Let me know if you want me to write more.

Kyle here. My family, consisting of myself, my wife, and our two boys Jack (15) and Rory (14) were able to get together with a number of other families in our community for a game of capture the flag at our church. We put a little twist where we all dressed up as pirates and used foam swords. Everyone had a blast -- even the grown-ups participated.

Somehow, all four of us ended up on the same team (okay, maybe I was a captain and picked my whole family), and there were probably over a dozen on each team. The game went on for awhile, with skirmishes here and there, but no one was able to gain the upper hand (rule was, if you were touched with a sword, you laid down for 15 seconds). Eventually, realizing we needed an advantage, Rory volunteered to head into enemy territory to scout for the flag. After 20 minutes, he hadn't returned, so I asked for volunteers for a search party. Most people assumed it was a trap, so in the end, my wife and other son joined me to go look.

We stealthily snuck into enemy territory, avoiding guards masterfully (if I do say so myself). Eventually, we came up to a side entrance of the church, where we knew there was a walk-in storage closet that wasn't really used for anything. My wife had suggested that if Rory had been caught, maybe he was being held prisoner in there. She decided to be the lookout while Jack and I went inside.

Once in the building, we discovered that our hunch was correct! Rory was inside the storage closet, bound hand and foot! He broke out in a big smile when he saw us, although I was ready to have a conversation with the other team captain about leaving him there tied up with no one around. Before I could say anything, as if in response, one of the other dads (Mark) came around the corner, sword in hand.

I ordered Jack to free his brother while I dueled the guard. While we fought, we did our best Pirate improvisations, but it mostly earned eye rolls from my son. Just when it seemed I might gain the upper hand, two of the boys on the enemy team came in from the outside! Outnumbered, I assumed a defense stance. Fortunately, just then Jack finished untying Rory, and they joined in the fight. Before two long, one of the teen boys and two girls from the other team showed up. We kept cutting them down, but were never able to "wound" enough of them to make our escape.

Just then it hit me that my wife hadn't warned us about the others. I was just about to ask what had happened when the door flung open, and one of the teen girls dragged in my wife. Her hands were tied behind her back and there was a cloth between her teeth acting as a gag. Her face was beet red, which I learned later was not from anger, but rather embarrassment at letting herself get captured. The moment my sons and I saw her trussed up and helpless, the fight went out of us and we dropped our swords. Immediately, our captors seized us. Our wrists were bound and we were silenced with gags. Mark and the boys headed out, leaving the three girls to guard their prisoners.

I looked around at my wife and two sons and we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. The teen girl actually removed my gag to ask if we were alright, but when I assured her that we were, she popped it right back in.

Eventually, Susie, the enemy captain returned and ordered us to be brought with her. We were strung together in a line and led along by a rope. We then saw their nefarious plan. They had discovered our flag, but failed to capture it, and now the rest of our team had gathered for an all out stand. However, when they saw the four of us as captives, they gave up without a fight. The flag was claimed by the enemy and we were unbound -- sad to have lost, but happy to be able to move freely again.

Susie ended up apologizing for the way we were treated in captivity, but it was actually my wife who assured her that we weren't bothered, and that it was fun for all of us. My boys and I nodded our assertion, and we parted ways, with a rather unforgettable memory.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Lovely Story, Hoping to read more of Kyle and his family's adventures.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic