The Thrill-Seekers (MF/MF) - Guard Your Life 2 (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Thrill-Seekers (MF/MF) - Guard Your Life 2 (F/F)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This story is, in part, inspired by the comic "Rip Haywire." Yes, I have decided to revive the tale and resume it after all! My apologies to all who submitted and never got a chapter written for them.

If you want to submit yourself to be a victim, here's what I need...
First name
Hair color
Appearance
Kinks and limits
Who ties you up (must be Cameron or Carmen)

Send the above information in a private message to me and add in any other details you want. I will do the work of determining which points will work to create a nice story. It also works best if you share something that maybe is known on this website but not known by the people you live with so that I can work it in.

Keep in mind I am trying to keep this at or below PG-13. I apologize for those who want to be misused a bit, but what you read in the first chapter is as far as I will go. Carmen and Cameron are strictly monogamous.

Current installments
The Husband's Fantasy (F/M)
Paige's Hot Date (M/F)
Andy's Fun Time (F/F)
Tokyo Nights (M/M)
Prague Cowboy (MF/M)
Audri's Game Night (M/FF)
French Plane Fun (F/M -> M/M)
Brittany's Kidnapping (F/F)
Couples Night In (MM/FF -> MF/MF)
The Bad Cops (MF/MF)
I Want My Mummy! (F/M)
Julie, Master Spy (MF/F)
A Humiliating Day (M/M)
Catspaw (F/F)
Guard Your Life 1 (F/F)
Guard Your Life 2 (F/F)

=========================================================================================

The Husband's Fantasy

Cameron and Carmen Salvaro were your stereotypical global secret spies. London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro, and Seattle were just among the places they had seen. They even once went to Antarctica. The USA government had always paid them well for their work, and now at just 29 and 31 years of age, it was a good time to settle down and relax.

"Cam, I need a break. I want a child, and I'm bored with life. Face it, we've taken down every type of criminal imaginable. I want a new adventure!"
"What can we try? I'm bored, too. But what is there."
"We were professional spies. We burgled, hacked, kidnapped, plundered, raced... everything... THAT'S IT!"
"An idea?"
"Yes... we've 'break in' on people and tie them up!"
"What?!"
"I can see it... we hack in on people, discover their sexual fantasies, break in on them, and make them live their secret bondage dreams."
"Sounds fun!"
"Of course, nothing sexual. I only want you."
"I'm in!"
"We don't even need to always break in... just needle our way into their lives and give them some surprises."
"Carmen, sweetie, this music to my ears!"
"So...?"
"Let's see what we can do. The internet is just waiting for us to do something sinister to break up the boredom before the next big mission!"
"Get to it, Cam."

This was the most excitement they had felt in years. The sunset over the beautiful created a warm, orange glow in their office room where they sat next to each other seeking a victim.

"This dope... here's your first victim, sweetie."
"He has fantasies of a catsuit burglar stringing him up. What the heck?"
"What?"
"I can't believe men sometimes. You will find neither burglar nor spy ever wearing such an outfit."
"Give it to him anyway. Make his bondage nightmare come to life!"
"Make his dream a nightmare, you mean."
"Have fun, dear."
"First, I need a catsuit."
"Amazon Prime is a wonderful thing."
"This is gonna be fun!"

Two days later, Carmen was staring at a house in St. Louis. The homeowner's wife was at work, but he was home. There were two stories and many windows. The brick and vinyl pattern gave away that it was a McMansion.

"He keeps a ball gag in his underwear drawer."

Carmen wore the catsuit and black stiletto boots that the doctor had ordered, with a black ponytail holding her dark reddish-brown hair behind her. Cam's hacking revealed that the man had a bondage fantasy that he hid from his wife, such that she didn't know he liked bondage. For Carmen, this was just the man to embarrass. The hacked computer microphone would allow her to hear the wife's eventual conniption.

"Damn these walls!" she cursed as she climbed the brick wall and into the second story window.

Carmen dusted herself off and looked around. It was a meticulously clean house... almost anally so. The lady of the house would be furious if she saw the dirt dragged in just now. Carmen sneaked out the door and walked down the stairs to peer into the living room. There was the man of the house, a Mr. Black, sitting on his couch and reading a magazine. He was a typical DIY man with reading glasses perched on his nose and wearing blue jeans with a t-shirt.

Carmen had experience with grabbing men stronger than her. A pair of handcuffs would have helped make it easier. Instead, a quick temporary paralyzing agent would hold him long enough. She walked up behind him boldly and clamped one hand over his mouth.

"HMPH Uggghhhhhh!" he got a quick shot in the shoulder and collapsed in a heap.
"Howdy, big boy. I bet you weren't expecting me."
"HMMMM!"
"Yes, I'm a robber all right," Carmen easily tied his wrists behind him.

Carmen dragged the man to his bedroom. Removing his clothes was a bit harder than she expected, but eventually she had him stripped to his underwear and tightly spreadeagled with rope. A black ball gag with matching straps, silenced him.

"I'm glad you had that gag, big boy. Otherwise I'd be unable to silence you."
"Ah ooh uhuh ih ee?"
"No way I'm gonna kill you, boy, but your wife might! Look at you getting so much pleasure... I can't let that be wasted. Oh, indeed, you're about to burst with excitement. Such a shame. Your wife is such a neat freak and so demanding that she is going to explode with anger when she sees you've made a mess everywhere!"
"HHMMMMMMM!"
"You wanted a catsuit burglar, didn't you? Now you've got it! Let's force it, shall we?" Carmen started attaching a vibrator to the man's crotch.

For Carmen, it was borderline repulsive and fun. It was repulsive sexually tormenting the man, but it was fun to embarrass this man's sex fantasies so badly. In spite of this dilemma, Carmen pressed onward. This guy was ready to lose it... and she figured by the time his wife returned he'd have lost it another 10-12 times.

"This vibrator will help you!" she tied it to his crotch.
"HMMMM!"
"You're going to have a big mess on this bedroom before all is said and done. Enjoy making babies with the Hitachi while I roam around. That'll teach you to cheat on your wife!"

Carmen couldn't just leave. She was surprised by what she had done, but it was good to torment someone again. She roamed the house and took the duct tape rolls from the garage. She checked in one more time, and the man was just totally losing his mental and physical cool.

"See you, Mr. Black!"

Carmen was back in her private plane when she heard the wife return via the hacked microphone.

"Oh, my God! Jeremy, what the hell have you done?!?!?! You perverted maniac! I want a divorce. Where's my phone? I have to call mother."

Carmen cackled to herself after a first day's difficult fun time.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 15 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Paige's Hot Date

A figure dressed in black slacks and an IZOD polo shirt zipped by in the darkness. It raced through the corridors and up a staircase. There was no escape except this window.

Eleven stories!? This was too high to jump, but the clothesline! The figure grabbed the wheel of the clothes line and ripped down the rope, cutting through the Philadelphia night. Behind the adventurer, there was the sound of explosions, and debris flew everywhere as the building went to smithereens. The figure landed in the window the other side and dusted itself off, the clothesline going slack just after the landing.

Cameron Salvaro was pleased with himself. He had escaped the booby-trapped building with the documents just in time. Thankfully that was an abandoned building, and some villains had died in the blast.

"Hey, this is the right building after all! I need to get to room 924..."

He looked to his right and saw an old woman holding groceries. Her jaw dropped first, and then she dropped the bag. Cam nodded and walked away. The woman stared in shock for about 3 minutes.

"Damn it, Alice, you're imagining things," she picked up the groceries and returned to her apartment.

Cameron was prepared. His task was a simple one. Paige Johnson was a 26 year-young girl in New York who had a fantasy of being tape mummified by a man after a lovely date. Of course, she frequented dating sites and bondage forums separately, but isn't computer hacking explicitly for this purpose??

"Hello?" a girl in a short blue and white striped dress answered the door. She had blonde hair that went past her shoulders and glasses.
"Paige? I'm Cam."
"Nice to meet you. Let me grab my things."

Soon, they were out together at a restaurant eating dinner. Cam made no mention of his wife, and stated that he was a businessman by trade.

"You must deal with a lot of bad people?"
"I do every day. But I always dispatch them."
"Well, Cam... I'm a naughty, bad girl. And I want to be dispatched too."

Cam knew when it was time for the check. After paying, they returned to her apartment.

"You have such a figure," she held him and kissed him sumptuously.
"Sweetie... let's do this in the bedroom," he responded and thought, Carmie would kill me.
"Sure. Let me get myself ready in the bathroom."
"I can wait."

Cam moved like lightning, rummaging until he found the duct tape and vet wrap rolls she prized so dearly. He found them and hid them under the pillows. When she came out, he was quite sweaty.

"Excited, Cam?"
"I am, Paige!"
"How do you describe it where you come from?"
"It?"
"Sex?"
"Oh, we say, 'Let's roll,'" he laughed.
"Well, let's."
"Let's," Cam got down with her.
"You're really cute, especially with that stubby beard."
"It's just me."
"You're such a nice man."
"A businessman who knows how to dispatch."
"What are you doing?!" she asked as Cam flipped her over and began taping her wrists behind her back.
"Isn't this what you like?"
"How did you know?!"
"Lucky guess?"
"Tell me!"
"I figured out that you were the PaigeJ94 on another site I use."
"This is such a pleasant surprise!" she smiled, relaxing.
"For me too!"
"What?!"
"I said, 'Shut up!'" he jammed a sponge in her mouth and wrapped her face thoroughly until she was cleave and wrap gagged and blindfolded with blue vet wrap.
"Mmmmmmmmm!"

Cam wrapped her head until only her nose and some hair were visible. Then he taped her elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, and thighs. He gave her what she wanted: a good breast fondling.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned with pleasure as he played with her.
"You like that?"
"Mm hm.
"Good," he said, thinking Maybe with Carmen, but not with you!
"MMMMMMMMM..."

Cam then began wrapping her ankles in duct tape. He continued up her legs and even started a second roll until her covered her in tape from her ankles to her neck. He grabbed her iPhone and snapped a picture with it. It was easy to break in and send a text to her only friend who knew her tape fantasy in order to get her to come over. He then did the same to show his wife because, quiet frankly, Cam now wanted to tape up Carmen just for fun.

"Mmmm," Paige groaned with pleasure, having found her dream man.
"Paige, it's been fun," he spanked her butt.
"Hmmm?!"
"But I've gotta run! Maybe we can play again some time. You're going to be fine. Ellen will come over soon, and she'll free you."
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Au revoir mon ami, but I have a wife to attend to!"

Just as mysteriously as he had arrived, Cameron Salvaro had disappeared into the Philadelphia night.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Andy's Fun Time

Capturing people was so much fun that Carmen Salvaro decided to try something completely out of left field: she was going to kidnap and tie up a random girl. Donning her favorite outfit, she and Cameron went to their favorite Miami night club, arriving 30 minutes apart.

That's a bold faced lie. They had no favorite night club. Carmen only drank wine and only while dining, and Cam occasionally drank some scotch at home. Neither had been in a bar of amy type in over 6 years except for business.

Truth be told, Cam was seeking information about a simple missing person case, and Carmen went along for fun. She wanted to have fun with her new duct tape rolls she had purloined from the home of Jeremy Black. Tonight, she wanted nothing more than to follow a girl home, kidnap her, and pretend to rob the house.

Carmen looked like anything beauty queen with her blue athletic shorts and a white t-shirt. Her choice of shoes was running shoes. Her outfit was deliberately chosen to allow her to be able to run easily. She gleefully rejected every man and pervert that came her way. She finally responded when a girl, dressed in similar skimpiness, came her way for simple small talk.

"Hi, I'm Andy," the brown haired girl said as she sat next to Carmen.
"I'm Carmen and new to this place."
"I come here seeking any thrill. Occasionally I pick up a guy, but usually I walk out with a new girlfriend to go to singles gatherings with. Are you having fun?"
"There's nothing as fun as telling a man that the only b¡+©# he owns is the one he sees in the mirror."
"You're a different girl for sure."
"Yeah, but I get bored of these joints. It's good if you want to get laid."
"That was last night, but he was so boring."
"What else do you like besides necking with the boys?"
"Video games for one."
"Really? What are we doing here? Let's go have some first person shooter fun."
"Now, that's being a bit swift and direct."
"The night's young and dull. A shootout will liven it."
"Shootout?"
"Girl, don't you play first person shooters?"
"Hell, no. I like RP."
"Just as cool."
"This is fast and sudden."
"Andy, I live fast."
"What do you do?"
"I'm a pilot."
"Sweet! Do you do international?"
"I wish."
"Well, let's get out of here."

As the two walked and chattered, Carmen thought of the two rolls of silvey duct tape that were in her purse. This girl was so friendly and genuinely deserving of a good man in her life. Andy's long chestnut hir was held behind her in a white ponytail. She was the perfect girl to duct tape. Andy opened the home she rented, and they walked in together.

"Andy, I love RPs, but you know what's better?"
"Multiple RPs?"
"Human RP."
"Human?"
"Yeah, like this," Carmen spun Andy around.
"What are you doing?" Andy cried as her wrists were duct taped behind her.
"This, my friend, is RP."
"Well, stop it!" the victim demanded as duct tape was wrapped and above below her breasts to pin her arms.
"I promise this is fun and that you will like it."
"I can't imagine why you'd do this! We just mmmmmmph!"
"Be quiet, Andy!" Carmen wrapped the tape several times around her head.

Unable to speak or resist, Andy got her upper and lower thighs, knees, ankles, and waist taped up tightly. Carmen rolled her over and climbed on top of her, looking straight into Andy's eyes.

"MMMMMMM!"
"Andy, you are a genuinely nice girl, and I am not going to hurt you. Some people like playing games like this, and I was afraid you'd refuse. The game is to escape, and the RP is that we're kidnapper and kidnapped. Try to escape!"
"MMMMMMMM!" Andy got tape over her eyes.

Carmen proceeded to tickle torture Andy for five minutes and then left her to find her own battle. Carmen couldn't believe how much fun this had been. She had befriended and then randomly taped up this poor girl! But, Carmen did sincerely hope Andy would somehow enjoy it.

Finally, Carmen cut the wrists tape. She grabbed Andy and sat her in her lap and whispered.

"I really hope you had fun in this spontaneous adventure. You have been a pleasure to play this game with. I hope to see you again next time I am in town. Good night, Andy."

Carmen walked back to the bar and found Cam waiting for her. Holding hands, they walked back to their hotel.

"Did you get what you needed?" she asked her husband.
"I did. Did you?"
"I did. I hope to meet her again some day. Your missing person?"
"Faked it."
"Damn."
"Yeah, but I got the call for us to embark on our next adventure."
"Where?"
"Tokyo."
"I love Tokyo!"
"How was that girl?"
"Oh, she was really sweet and lonely. So I gagged her up with some duct tape."
"You're a regular Napoleonic crusader."
"Am I that militant?"
"You're the sweetest little corporal I know."

They paused by a fountain and embraced as they kissed each other passionately under a clear Miami night.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Tokyo Nights

There were just too many ways to have fun. Carmen and Cameron Salvaro were enjoying this new adventure. Carmen wanted to explore Tokyo for fun, but Cameron instead got the chance as the current job demanded a woman.

Cameron explored the city with pleasure. Japanese cuisine was always a personal favorite of his, so he ate his way through town. A couple rounds of golf were nice, but something was missing. Thrills.

The city lights filled the night sky in their neon glow. The patient Hispanic-American stood in his first floor hotel room and waited for the perfect moment. Was the doomed person male or female? He didn't know. He was just waiting for the right person, the one that suddenly amazed his desire to bind something, whether Japanese or foreign. It felt wrong, though, to randomly attack a native.

Suddenly, a dark figure, a shadowy one, approached. With a spy's intuition and speed, Cam darted out and behind. The chase was on!

The advantage was Cam's. This man looked like he was already trying to escape someone, but who he didn't know. Cameron darted through alleyway and through movie-going crowds. He even went on the same bus and sat near the door while the man sat at the back.

As the bus started to move, the man suddenly jumped off through the back door to the horror of all but Cam and his target. So Cam jumped through the front while everyone chattered about "Those screwball Americans."

Cam continued to follow with his usual poise. This was what he came to Japan for. This was why he was a spy. He just had to get this man. With a sudden turn, the man entered a hotel, and Cam entered behind.

As the man opened his door, Cam shoved him into the room and shut the door behind. The man was cornered.

"Stop, or I'll shoot!"
"You don't have a gun!" Cam grabbed the man and shoved him against the wall.
"Augh!"
"Thanks for a fun evening!" Cam police-style zip taped his wrists behind his back.
"Who are you?"
"Your worst nightmare."
"MMMMM!" the man groaned as his face got wrapped in duct tape.

Cam taped the man's elbows, chest, and thighs. More police zipties bound his ankles and hogtied him on the bed.

Cam rifled through his belongings and wallet and put it all together quickly. The man was an international jewel thief, and he had robbed a Japanese museum! The man's name was Colin Marbeck.

Cam was observing the jewel when there was a knock. He peered through the peephole expecting an associate. It was an associate indeed. His wife- Carmen Salvaro!

"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"What are YOU doing here?!"
"Business!"
"D@**¡+, Cam, that's the guy I was after!"
"Sorry?"
"You big lug you! I oughta pound you. Tranquilize you and tie you up!"
"Maybe we can take turns when we get home."
"Well... yeah, why not. That could be fun! I like a good time!" she kissed him on the cheek.
"I didn't know this was your guy. I saw him running and followed for fun!"
"You made a good choice! I have an idea!"
"Yeah!"
"Let's instead of calling our superior... we dump out his suitcase and transport him home in his suitcase! We'll deliver him ourselves!"
"Why didn't I think of that?"
"Because I'm sexy and beautiful AND smart."
"I love you, babe!"
"HMMMMMMMM!" the man moaned.
"Shut up!" Carmen ordered.

Together, with their new and nicely filled suitcase, they wheeled out of the hotel. A taxi brought them to the airport where they loaded their plane to head home with their surprise cargo.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Prague Cowboy

This chapter is written for [mention]gagged-cowboy[/mention].

"What are you to, sweetie?"
"Mischief."
"Mischief?"
"For an Hispanic male whose name translates to 'shrimp,' you should ask smarter questions!"
"Well..."
"Look, sexy, at this," she turned her computer screen.
"Hmmm... what are you thinking?"
"Kidnapping this boy."
"He's in Czechia. I am not going to Czechia for that! And you're into older men?"
"I am not picky. I won't kidnap elderly, but 32 is close to our ages!"
"We'll be in Warsaw anyway, so it'll be able to fit in."
"Won't you help me sweetie? My hacking and sweet chatting with him tells me he's a fun boy to tie up."
"Well, all right. Did you hack him?"
"Oh, yes. He likes to be tied up cowboy style."
"Let's give him cowboy style then."

A few days later the couple were in Czechia for their fun day. They were going to kidnap and play with a man not too much older than they. It was a new kind of kidnapping, to say the least.

Carmen had her best cowboy outfit, which for her meant blue jeans and a black bandana neckerchief. For Shrimp, it meant blue jeans and steel-toed boots. They weren't exactly fashion experts to be admired.

It was a brick apartment building in an old European town. Prague was... old... there wasn't much more to say about this district.

"Not exactly a cowboy's paradise."
"No cows to rope."
"Hell, I want to tie him up. Let's go, Shrimp Love."

Carmen and Shrimp scaled the escape ladder up to the 5th floor, where the victim lived. Carmen stopped and pointed. Inside was a tall, ginger haired man. He was thin, but not a weakling either. His long hair was draped over his shoulders.

"That's Tommy," she whispered to Cam as they hid.
"Got your gun?"
"Yes."
"Hold it pointed at him while I open the window."
"OK, boss."
"Freeze!" Cam threw the window open.
"Sit on the wood chair, now, boy!" Carmen ordered.
"Don't shoot. I'll do anything, but don't shoot!" Tommy obeyed.
"Be a good guy here," Cam said as he tied his victim's wrists behind the chair... with his own rope.
"Man, you hurt! Ease up, would you?"
"Sweetie, look!" Carmen showed a clean blue sock and a roll of tape.
"Gag him."
"Please, not that!"
"Quiet time, Tommy boy."
"You know my name?! HMMMMMMMPPPHHHH!"
"Sure do, cutie," Carmen wrapped 6 layers of tape around his head.

By now, Shrimp had tied his elbows and added a chest harness. Together, they tied his ankles and knees to the chair legs. It was perfect.

"Now, time for a little fun," Carmen tickled him while Cam went into the bedroom.
"Hmhmhmhmhm!" he forcibly laughed.
"I found a wand!"
"Bring it!"
"Un uhhhhh!" Tommy groaned upon seeing the toy.
"What's the matter? Don't you like it?" Carmen tickled harder.
"MMMMMMMM!"
"Sweetheart, he's enjoying it much."
"Yes, he's enjoying it indeed."
"The wand?"
"Time to force him to release that energy."
"HMMMMMM!" the helpless captive groaned as the vibrator was taped to his thigh.
"Enjoy, Tommy!" Carmen switched it on.

There was no escape for Tommy. He thrashed desperately, but soon he had a large wet spot, and another was on its way. He was a disaster now.

"Tommy, enjoy making Hitachi babies."
"Nnnnnnnnnnnn!"
"Have a good day. See you when your roomies return!" Shrimp waved.
"Uhghgggggggggghhhhhhh!"

Once back in their vehicle miles away, Carmen pulled out the best part.

"I hacked his phone so we can hear..."
"Great stuff!"
"Tommy, what the f*** is going on here?! How did you tie yourself? Good God, he's been going for hours. Look at this mess. Were we robbed?!"
"I love a good day's relaxation!" Cam engaged the transmission.
"Me too!"
"I can't wait for our next adventure!"

Everyone is welcome to keep submitting for the story :) , but Cameron and Carmen would like some girls to tie up as well! :D

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Audri's Game Night

Carmen and Cam Salvaro always loved the thrills of life. Today's great escape brings us 50000 feet above the state of California.

"You piece of $#¡+!" Cam threw a haymaker that knocked a would-be terrorist right out of the small aircraft and down to his demise.
"Cam, be careful!" Carmen warned as she smacked another on the back of the head with a Colt-45.
"Got the goods?"
"Yes!"
"Let's go!" Cam put a parachute on his back while Carmen did the same.
"Last one down is a splutcake!" Carmen leapt with Cam close behind.

Carmen considered this to be one of her favorite activities. The wind rushing against her face was the most amazing thing imaginable. Sky-diving was something that best helped Carmen destress after defending her country.

Soon, she would be in Los Angeles. There, she and Cam were going to meet a nice young black girl named Audri. Well, she would meet Audri, and Cam would watch from afar. Audri was secretly into home invasions, and Carmen and Cam wanted to live this fantasy out from a distance.

As Carmen landed and tossed the parachute aside, she looked up and saw Cameron still 2000 feet up. He was a splutcake indeed, whatever that was. As she waited, she surveyed the scene and began her walk to the meeting place.

The meeting place was but a skating rink, but it was as good as any place. Audri was easily recognizable with her shoulder-lentth curly locks and bright red button-up blouse. She was about 3 inches taller than Carmen and wore an ebullient smile.

"Are you Carmen?"
"YOU must be Audri!" Carmen hugged her like an old friend.
"Love, you look something out of a James Bond film."
"Well, I went sky diving this evening!"
"Girl, we need to talk big. You know exactly my type of fun."
"Sweetie, you have me down pat. How about we just leave here and go slaloming."
"My car still has 25K let to pay!"
"That's what Hertz is for."
"So that's why they call it a Hertz doughnut."
"Honey, we were separated twins at birth."
"Carmen, you saying our momma's screwin'?"
"I know this place where we can really enjoy ourselves."
"Pirate Pete's Putt Putt?"
"What kind of adventure can be had there?!"
"Let's go, and let me show how two wild things can cause trouble just puttering around an oversized children's toy."

Carmen had never seen that kind of mini-golf in her life, and it was as wild and raucous as Audri had promised. They laughed, they shrieked, and they just enjoyed the evening. To Carmen's surprise, Audri cut to the chase.

"You think you can tie this down?"
"What?"
"Don't give me that, sweetie. You know what I mean! My last boy would tie me down and give me 30 minutes to escape."
"You want that?"
"Been 6 months since I played it last."
"Let's go. Can I drive?"
"No, girl! My baby can't take no slaloming!"

In Audri's apartment, Carmen was impressed to see that Audri was serious. She had a couple rolls of tape, a couple pairs of pantyhose (tights), and a blue bandana. For Carmen, this was enough.

"So, Audri, let me do it the way I was taught to play."
"Just do what you want, set a timer, and put on the reruns of Brooklyn 99. That's all I ask."
"Your wish shall be fulfilled."

Carmen was merciless in taping Audri's wrists, breasts, thighs, and ankles. Tight, but not too many spots. A pair of tights and some strips of tape made a nice gag.

"Good, sweetie?"
"Mm hmm."

Unbeknowst to Carmen, a dark figure came up behind her. It came closer, ready to grab her. Audri sawit and starting groaning into her gag.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"
"Is something wrong?"
"Mmmm!"
"Hmmmph!" it grabbed Carmen.
"Hold still," a voice hissed and taped her arms behind her.

Carmen was taped up way more thoroughly: wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles. She was hogtaped, had tights stuffed in her, and got duct taped shut. Then, the bandana blindfolded her. Carmen was ripped at her husband for doing this to her.

The entire time, Audri had been freaking out and screaming and thrashing. She couldn't believe that she was experiencing a real home invasion during a fantasy. What would a cop say if she lived to report this?

Making things worse for Audri was Cameron's obvious interest in Carmen. He was kissing her an awful lot, and it made Audri sick knowing her turn was next. Then, he suddenly stood up and walked over to Audri. She shook as he approached, but then he, to her surprise, cut the tape loose off her wrists,

"Hi, I'm Cam, Carmen's husband," he said while Carmen nodded happily in agreement.
"Yyyooooohhhh!" Audri sighed.
"We need to go now!" Cameron picked up his wife and walked out.

Audri stared in disbelief not believing how she had been played. Carmen had pulled a fast one on her, and it resulted in her really living out a home invasion fantasy. Audri pulled at the tape, having had one of the best nights of her life.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

French Plane Fun

Cam had his next target selected, but this target was different. Cam was combining business and pleasure this time.

The mission was to capture a rogue Frenchman who had bizarre plans to destroy the Statue of Liberty. Perhaps he was an "Indian giver," as the saying goes? Whatever... Cam's job was to track him down.

Jean-Raphaël DuMond was not to return home: dead or alive worked. He was a suspect in multiple assassinations and attempts at them internationally. He supported terrorism and had funded chemical and biological warfare in many places. Latest rumor was that he was planning something "big" during a G8 summit.

Cameron Salvaro and his beautiful wife Carmen come together in work so often, an this one was no exception. The husband-and-wife duo is one of America's most important guardians. They knew how to be agile, sneaky, subversive, destructive, and a whole host of other adjectives. This job would be no different.

To get to Jean-Raphaël though required they first get through one of his aides. Belle Montague-Thompson was the one they had earmarked for this. She kept his public and real schedules separate, but there was no way they could get to her in broad daylight. Carmen reviewed the report on Belle and made plans to invade her home on a Saturday.

Carmen and Cam got the full profile on Belle... including her fetishes. So it was decided that this time it would be Cam who did the initial bondage and Carmen the dirty work. To this end, Cam first hacked Belle's computer to find out her secret side, and then he found out what he needed about her fetishes. Through his favorite website, Cam was able to eventually set up a TUG meeting with Belle, alias @BeautifulHeart, and a couple of her friends, who were there to supervise.

"Belle."
"Cameron Poindexter."
"In the flesh."
"Come in... Cindy and Natty are here to make sure you don't get funny with things."

Belle was a tall and well-figured young lady. She clearly exercised, and her skin tone suggested that she didn't tan well. This was further suggested by her reddish eyes. A turtle-neck sweater and blue jeans adorned her, and she had nothing on her feet.

"Allow me to use the restroom before the fun begins."
"It's down the hall on the left."
"Thank you."

In there, Cam texted Carmen that he had unlocked the bathroom window for her to enter by, then he went out to the living room again to find some light bondage stuff awaiting him.

"Am I allowed to pet your head at all?"
"Only if I like you. Show me you can do it."

Cam quite romantically bound the young woman's ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows, and breasts with the rope. He was quite considerate with how she felt with each step.

"How does it all feel?"
"Like a dream, but not quite good enough."
"Maybe his wife can help?" Carmen walked in.
"Where are?"
"No worries about them. I'm Cam's wife, and you're a lady in need of gratification."
"Hmm?"
"Maybe this can help," Carmen held a red ball gag with black straps and a chin strap.
"Where did you get that?"
"The same closet where you keep your cuffs, wands, and other fun toys, of course."
"But how did you?"
"Takes one to know one."
"I like your style."
"Now, be quiet missy."
"Mmmmm!" Belle accepted this with gratitude.
"Now, these feet need a nice massage."

While Carmen seduced Belle, Cam went into the bedroom and located Belle's purse using gloved fingers. Sure enough, there was the real schedule of which Cam took many photos before slipping out. Cindy and Natty had gotten the knock-out spray and were fastened with handcuffs, zipties, and ball gags.

"How sweet you are, dear," Cam grinned.
"Unlike you... I have this girl ready to orgasm just from my superior foot worship skills."
"Useless skill if you ask me."
"Hmph!" Belle silenced him.
"I got a work emergency. We have to go."
"Let me attach this to her first."
"Fine," Cam put his hands up.
"This will help finish off that pleasure trip," Carmen gently affixed the wand and set it to a medium-low.
"Let's go."
"Bye," Carmen blew a kiss.

Outside, Carmen and Cam laughed.

"It was fun trying to pretend to be sexually aroused by her feet, but at least they were clean!"
"You enjoyed it."
"I did!"
"Now, to find J.P. DuMond... that's his plane flying to pick him up! Move it!" Cam yelled.
"I am on it."

Cam and Carmen were living a movie-worthy sprint through the streets of London. It all looked so imposing at night as opposed to the majesty of daytime. Surely they would be tailed by the police soon for their behavior. Carmen, however, was not sliding like the cars in movies do, but she was driving quite relentlessly while trying not to attract too much attention.

At the airport, they abandoned the car and went into a full-out sprint to chase after the private plane.

"Interpol, out of the way!" Cam shouted as he ran by a guard.
"There's the plane! He's loading it."
"Give us this, buddy!" Cam grabbed a scooter from a bewilder worker.
"Let's see how fast this will go!" Carmen motored away.
"Well, well, time to live out the movies!" Carmen said as she came from behind and wheel up to the baggage compartment.

Cam grabbed the worker by the throat.

"You won't say anything about us being back here, got it! Or when we land you will be arrested for international espionage."
"Yes, sir!" the worker said.
"This is like Grand Theft Auto V," Carmen giggled quietly as the cargo door shut on them.
"Now to get to the passenger compartment... my blueprints say this plane has such a door."
"Find it!"
"I'm trying! Here it is. Ready?"
"Always!" Carmen kicked the door down, "FREEZE MOTHERF***ERS!"
"Always wanted to say that?"
"Yes!"
"Welcome kids," the French accented man greeted them, "But you are not going to stop my plan."
"Your plan sounded stupid on paper," Cam shook his head.
"Buy the Statue of Liberty and replace it with a duplicate so I can have the copper to sell?"
"That's dumb, but I know you're true mission."
"Oh, very well, young lady, tell me."
"You're the man behind the rumored plot to simultaneously bomb the capitols of all the G8 countries."
"I killed many people in my lifetime... you two are just going to be another notch in my gun!"
"What?"
"Hilaire! Crash the plane, now!"
"Yes, sir!"
"Hell no!" Carmen attacked Jean-Raphaël while Cam went into the pilot's compartment.
"Take this, bozo!" Cam used a nerve gas on the pilot and threw him out of the seat, "Let's get this righted!"

Meanwhile, Carmen was struggling to hold off the cunning Frenchman, whose combat style matched hers. Soon, he had the upper-hand and had Carmen bound with ropes and her mouth taped shut. In her black clothing, she looked like an appropriate bondage damsel.

"I have your wife, now, you rogue co---"
"You piece of $#i+!" Cam immediately lunged before the threat could be finished.

They punched and fought and bullets were fired from the gun, and Cam was determined to protect his wife. It wasn't the first time one of them had been captured by a villain, but this time something sparked in Cam. He used his cuffs on Jean-Raphaël and tightly taped him up at his ankles, thighs, wrists, chest, and waist as well as wrapping his face in tape. Then Cam did something he never imagined himself doing.

Cam looked out into the night air. There they were flying over the city of Paris, Jean-Raphaël's hometown. They weren't too high up as a result of the attempted crashing, maybe only 10000 feet. It looked so busy yet so peaceful. It was somehow a beautiful thing. Cam opened the door of the plane.

"Farewell, my nemesis!" he threw the Frenchman out... gone was the monster 10000 feet.
"HUH!" Carmen gasped.

Cam grabbed a parachute and then the love of his life and jumped from the plane, and soon they were in a lovely Parisian hotel where they would spend a passionate night.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Brittany's Kidnapping

"Carmen, get off your butt and get over here!"
"Get off my what?"
"Get of your sexy @$$ and get over here."
"That, Mr. Cameron, is better. But you could have done better, my boy."
"I could have, but there's no pleasure in it."
"What do you have?"
"A girl for you to kidnap and enjoy. Here she is."
"Oh, you traced her... 24 year old blonde... medium height for a girl... Lesbian."
"Well?"
"I'll take her. You did well to figure out from that conversation so much about her."
"Hey," Cameron leaned back in the chair and held his arms out, "Who's the master hacker here?"
"Don't dare."
"I asked," he got up and stared in his wife's eyes, "'Who's the master hacker here?'"
"You're hacking me with your eyes."
"I know."
"Mmmm!" she returned his embrace.
"Sweet!"
"You are."
"I'd wear the tight black spandex pants and the heels for this one... She has a thing for Zentai."
"Let's go to the plane... You be the pilot so I can get to know this beauty. I'll get the matching shirt too."

On the flight, Carmen studied in great detail all that Cam had found. She had a variety of scenarios planned out, but she'd need Cam as her getaway driver. As she studied, she sipped at a shot of tequila. The subject was one [mention]BrittanyBound[/mention].

"Cam, we'll need the special plate pile."
"The license plate pile?"
"That one."
"Got it... Anything else?"
"Nah, we'll be good."

Perks of being a spy included such vehicles, secret underworld Grand Theft Auto style stops where you can get your car repainted, and so forth.

"So many ways I can kidnap this one... Let's carjack on her way home from work."
"Carjacking? That's a new one for us!"
"It sure will be! It'll be freaking awesome!"
"Tequila excites you?"
"Are you picking on me because my parents are Mexican?!"
"Are you picking on me because my parents are Puerto Rican?"
"Yes!"
"Then yes from me as well!"
"I love you!" Carmen began to kiss Cam.
"I'm flying a plane here!"
"Sorry... I over flowed the second shot."
"Go take a nap. It's another hour until we land."
"OK, hot stuff."
"I married a boozamatic."
"I heard that!"

The flight saw them land without any problems. The Salvaro connections get you any kind of vehicle you need, and off you go. Carmen, having sobered up a little, was more business-minded, but Cam still drove.

"She's driving a blue Camry... License plate *so forth*," Carmen started.
"Gee, that's a one in a million car."
"Do me a favor, would you? Go home and be lonely."
"Fine," he got ready to bail at speed.
"NO! Don't!"
"I've done it a dozen times before!"
"I want you here."
"Oh, all right."
"Am I sexy enough?"
"Definitely."
"So, she works as a dispatcher from here. High stress job gets worse with never knowing if you'll go home at 2AM or 2PM."
"Her hours are worse than ours."
"Not kidding either."

Cam turned off the car and they waited. And waited. And waited. They waited and waited. It was all of 30 minutes, but with Carmen's semi-inebriated state it felt like 2 hours for Cameron. Finally, the call came.

"There she is. That's her for sure. Let's follow her until we get to the second red light. It's a long one; we'll carjack her there."
"All right."
"We got this."

In the darkness, Brittany had no clue what was coming. She was dressed in a off the shoulder orange cotton blouse with a, short blue jeans, and white van shoes, wearing sun glasses. Like a clever girl, she changed in the restroom before leaving the building.

She was driving home to the place she rented with a friend, Megan. As she drove, Brittany had fantasies of being bound and gagged. She didn't normally, but she was thinking because of the conversations she'd been having online while at work. She imagined herself gagged and secured to a chair. She was ready a woman in spandex to walk in front of her car and point an automatic assault rifle at her.

"Get out now!" Carmen said.

She had black spandex pants and shirt. Black leather cowboy boots puts were on her feet, and black leather gloves were on her hands. Sunglasses covered her eyes, and her black curly hair came down to her shoulders. A large black leather satchel is draped across her body. Bright red lipstick finishes off the set.

"GET OUT NOW! OR I'LL BLOW YOU TO F***NG MARS!"
"I'm getting out!" Brittany obliged.
"On the ground, hands on your head. Hold her, Jim!"
"Right!" Cam took the gun from her.
"What is this?!"
"This, sweetie, is a carjacking," Carmen bound her wrists tightly using a large silk scarf.
"What?! In broad daylight?!"
"No one will know!" Carmen bound her ankles next.
"Please... let me go! I'll give you what you want if you just want my body. Just don't hurt me!"
"Not a chance, Missy."
"Mmmm!" a large sponge filled her mouth with a scarf entering her mouth, wrapping around the back, front, and back to be knotted.
"That's a good girl now!" Carmen pulled her up and brought Brittany to the trunk.
"NNNN!"
"Get in there!" Carmen roughly tossed the girl inside and shut the lid.
"Jim, let's hit the strip."
"Right. Let's go!"

Carmen and Cameron took the two vehicles and began their path toward a secluded place where they could effect a rapid change in license plates. While Cam did that, Carmen opened the trunk.

"Scared, sweetie?"
"Mmm hmm!" tears poured down her cheeks.
"We're just taking you home and leaving you there,"
"Nu ur ahn!"

Carmen bound Brittany's elbows, chest, ankles, and thighs with more scarves. She felt up the girl, which caused further whimpering. Lastly, Carmen blindfolded her with a purple bandana.

"Don't be scared, Britt. It's OK. You won't get hurt because you obeyed."
"Eh ee oh! MMMM!" she kicked.
"See you soon!"
"MMMM!" the trunk lid shut.
"Plates changed.'
"Let's take her home then."
"All right... let's get take out while we're at it."
"Nice! I'll stop at a Taco Bell."
"Now you're picking on your own heritage?"
"I can you; you can't."
"All right."

Some 30 minutes later, Cam carried Brittany into the apartment while Carmen laughed.

"I just went through a Taco Bell drive-thru with a kidnapped girl in the trunk of my car!"
"You enjoyed it too! I saw through my scope!"
"MMMMMM!"
"That's a good girl. You just struggle on the sofa while Jim and I eat our crunchy tacos."
"MMMM!"

Brittany didn't yet realize she was on her own sofa. She was just kicking and shrieking in an attempt to get out of this alive. The scarves were tight, however, and wouldn't give. Struggling only seemed to make their tightness worse as the nipped at her when she struggled and were only comfortable when she was still.

"MMMMM!"
"There there," Carmen removed the blindfold.
"Huh?"
"See, you're home," she sat up her captive, "And I'm going to give you the thrills you don't normally get."
"Mmmmmm!" was Brittany's response to her breasts being fondled as she tried to pull back.
"Now, honey, you're home and going nowhere... I'm just your girlfriend for the afternoon."
"UGH! MMMMM!"
"We met on TUGstories, honey. Remember me now?"
"MMMM!" her eyes grew wide, "EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK! NO!"
"Calm down... I haven't lied to you yet... I won't start."
"Mmmmmmmm!" Brittany finally decided to relax.
"That's it," Carmen gave her a friendly peck on the cheek, "Just fun here."
"MMPH!"
"Just enjoy a girl finally fondling your breasts, OK?"
"Mmm!" Brittany nodded as her blindfold returned.

Finally, Carmen and Brittany were able to enjoy the next 15 minutes in which Carmen just did all she could to please the girl and help her relax after a thrilling kidnapping. Carmen never did so, but she had so much fun she took a photo of the girl and then a selfie After some time, it was time to move.

"I'm going to rope you to this chair now, OK?"
"Mmm hmm!"

Carmen sat Brittany on the chair with Cam's help and untied her legs. Ropes bound her ankles and thighs to the legs of the chair. Then, her elbows and wrists were roped after the scarves were removed. A rope breast harness and waist roped further secured her torso and arms.

"This one is for my records," Carmen took another photo
"MMMM!" Brittany's blindfold came down to her neck.
"Bye, love," Carmen kissed her on the cheek, "Now Megan can find you all tied up, and you just say you were kidnapped and convinced your kidnappers to bring you home."
"HUH?! NO!!!!"
"Bye!"

Another adventure had come to an end. Cam had put Brittany's license plate back on the car, and together they took off in their loaner. With a laugh they set off to find their next adventure.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Couple's Night In

"The internet has enough people on it for sure," Carmen remarked one night as she eat one of those nuke-in-a-mug cakes.
"You're a living stereotype of women," Cameron retorted to his wife.
"WHAT?! Mi hablas come soy una putana! Cameron Salvaro, debería golpearte."
"It's a Friday night, and you're sitting on the couch watching Hallmark movies while eating a nuker cake."
"Ohhhhh! Quit knowing me inside and out like I'm your wife or something."
"Ha ha! You just need," he took a chug of a soda with his left hand while his right was in his pocket, "To find us a new victim to troll."
"Good idea! My mama was right... I should have never robbed the cradle."
"So you're saying you wish you were born 3 years later."
"Cajones del tamaño de un grano de arena," she took her cake and left.
"¿Qué dijiste? Carmen Salvaro, eres veramente una putana!"

Carmen sat at the computer and started surfing the easiest place to find a Mark, a John, or a Joan for that matter. It was easy to find friendly people who loved sharing their passions, and it was easier to find those whose passions were unfulfilled. You just had to find the right person to strike up a conversation with. Dating sights, TUGstories, Fetlife, and Instagram were a few such places.

Carmen wanted some good clean fun after vamping Brittany so well. She now wanted something that would be fun for both her and Cameron, even if Cameron was an ass as far as she was concerned for the next three hours. Once again, TUG stories was where she found her cup of tea (or cake) and began the seduction process. Two hours later, she knew she had hatched the perfect idea.

What's better than tying up a guy or girl? A married couple kidnapping a married couple!

"Hey, bolas pequeñas, come check this out."
"You got something?"
"Yeah, a husband and a wife. Meet Jason and Kirra, aka [mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention]! You're kidnapping Kirra!"
"Kidnapping?"
"Yeah. Listen, you grab her while she's at the gym. I already created this whole set-up for a fun couples night in so no one is worried about getting hurt. It's like a dinner party, only I go over first and take care of hubby with my abilities while you get the thrill of being a jackass grabbing girls off the street."
"No, we take them together in their home then. Instead of dinner and games, it's dinner and kidnapping."
"It only works if it's a kidnapping. Their friends Tanya and Logan are coming over for the games part of the night. But they'll walk in to find us gone and their friends enjoying a friendly game of bondage. They know so it won't be embarrassing."
"OK, let's do it. We'll take a couple for a ride. You'll need that tight leather jacket again, it seems."
"Sure looks it. C'mon, baby. We can do it tomorrow, can't we?"
"Yeah, we can, and don't baby me after addressing me as 'bolas pequeñas'."
"I only ever want your..."

The distance to fly was much shorter. Carmen took her turn piloting as she had much less experience than Cam, but their private travel plane also wasn't a good subject for stunts either. Carmen had to be patient.

"Let's go, Cam. Take a fast car."
"We don't need fast; save us a little cash that way."
"Oh, you're never any fun!"
"Which one of us went on a date and kidnapped the girl at the end of it?"
"You."
"Right. I'm a maniac too."
"Asshole isn't the same as maniac."
"You want to ride in the trunk like your girlfriend Brittany there?"
"Hell, no!"
"Shut up then!"

Carmen and Cam peaceably spent the day in their new surroundings. They got pizza for lunch and spent an hour at an arcade, just like one of their college dates. After some hours, it was time.

"All right. Intel tells me Kirra left the gym. She should be home soon."
"We're gonna ruin their dinner."
"Yeah, you're right. I guess we should skip the sexy kidnap the wife plan, huh?"
"I think so, or we'll scare the life out of him. We already caused a commotion on that site as it is; we don't need to make it obvious. This is a fun time and nothing more."
"Remember you're Roberto (Bobby), and I'm Natalia."
"Right, Natalia."
"Being a spy makes it easy to say 'Call me something else for 3 hours.'"
"That it does!"
"So, how shall we do this?"
"Nice skirt. I forgot you had a leather skirt."
"So did I until I was packing and remembered they have a leather fetish. It popped in my head."
"Black leather skirt, a navy top, and burgundy tights... You're getting it on the plane before we take off."
"Oh, do you have a leather kink too?" she grabbed her leather jacket.
"Nope! I have a Carmen Salvaro kink, Natalia."
"You got me on that one."
"Let's do this. Jason and I are going to hit the waves for a little bit while you ladies talk shop."
"Right!"
"I am now driving to the house of one Jason and Kirra Hoffman."
"Right!"
"So, we chat, we eat dinner, and basically leave them with their door unlocked for their friends to find, right?"
"Sounds like it!"
"And then we come back to the plane where I tie you up, we play, and I fly us home while you scream helplessly in your seat?"
"You know it's rough doing training exercises with you?"
"Because you're turned on when one of us has to restrain the other?"
"Feeling is mutual."
"I guess it is," was the last thing said for 10 minutes.
"And then just like that we're here."
"Let's go, Bobby."
"All right. You know what? No. We're doing nothing bad this time. We're Cam and Carm."
"Suit yourself."

Up they went to the third-floor condo and rang the bell. An average height and in-shape, nicely figured, girl with blonde hair answered the door; blue leggings, a tight leather skirt, and a matching blue blouse were her outfit,

"Oh, you must be Bobby and Natalia, come on in!"
"Hi, Kirra. Don't mind my wife being silly. She uses our middle names online for ID protection."
"Well, that's fine. Though a little distrusting."
"It smells wonderful in here! Oh, look, Yankee Candle!"
"Are they your favorite?"
"Are they ever!"
"I'm going to head down to the beach. Enjoy yourselves."
"Bye, sweetie!"
"So, what are your real names?"
"He's Cam, and I'm Carmen. Just the 'NatLovesBobby' handle keep things more clandestine in a dark world."
"It's dark all right. I love your outfit."
"I see we went the same way."
"Well, leather + TUGs = twice the fun!"
"Where did you get your skirt? It's so much more form fitting than mine."
"You tell me where you got the boots first."
"I don't know. Cam got them for my birthday last year."
"And the coat?"
"Christmas."
"Dayum, girl. Don't you get no receipts?"
"No! Cam's good at that kind of thing, and I'm better at not cheating."
"Girl, I think you're the one that should be tied up tonight."
"Yeah, we should get tied up first! What's cooking?"
"Oh, just a crockpot roast. Put it in; went to the store; came home; made dessert; went to the gym. The crock pot is a life saver, believe me."
"Oh, I know it, but I just... Hate the kitchen. I burn toast sometimes because I'm not careful enough."
"Girl. No one says you have to be the chef, but you need to survive."
"Nah. Cam cooks better than I can. He walks into the kitchen with a can of peas and comes out with homemade beef burgundy or tacos."
"Disgusting."

"So, you're Jason? I'm Cameron, Cam."
"Hey, man! I thought your name is Bobby?"
"Nah, my wife makes $#¡+ up for ID protection on the net."
"Ever catch waves?"
"Have I ever. I did tons of surfing in high school and college."
"Let's see if you can compete with me."
"I'm a bit out of it."
"Nah, you only need to avoid the sharks."
"I once had to, never mind," Cam shuddered with memory of that time he had to harpoon a shark during a mission, "In a past life, I was Indiana Jones,"
"Then I was Theodore Roosevelt."
"Nice! How was the presidency?"
"We make terrible dad jokes."
"Yeah, but they're husband jokes, which are worse."
"Agreed. Eat my wake, buddy!"

Sometime later, the duo was scrubbing the sand off themselves and then they were at the Hoffman's apartment. There, Carmen started excitedly jabbering about the fun she and Kirra had had.

"You're excited. Slow down. Keep calm. Speak English," Cameron said.
"I said it all in... Spanish?" she blushed.
"Yes."
"Well, either way, we're having fun after dessert."

After dinner, it was time to commence the kidnapping of Kirra and Carmen. Carmen was like a girl in a candy store. Rope was used to bind the two girls arms in a boxtie with a harness and a crotch rope. Then more rope bound their ankles, knees, and thighs. Black ball gags worked to shut them up.

"Shall we tickle them?"
"I think so!"

In fun spirits, Cam and Jason took turns tickling each other's wife. The girls cackled helplessly, but Carmen them dastardly escaped her ropes.

"Two of us against one Jason. Shall we?"
"Sure! It's fun for couples to tease couples!"
""Perfect!" Carmen said and eagerly tied up Jason with the same ropes and such.

Carmen was a mean tickler, and she had used a couple strips of microfoam tape to gag Jason. In fact, she was too happy and just bounced between the husband and the wife. She even used a little vibration torture, but nothing more than some harmless teasing. Around 7:30, it was time for the Salvaro's to leave.

"You're sure of this?"
"Yeah! Jason, Kirra, we unfortunately have to go. I know your friends Ricky and Amanda will be by soon, they just texted that they're on their way."
"Mmm!" Kirra was mortified by this sudden departure.
"You'll be fine," Cameron assured them.
"Hey, thanks for dinner, for a fun night, and for a great day. I think we'll be back sometime."
"Mmmm!" Jason nodded in agreement.

As soon as they were gone, Carmen started on Cam.

"Ohhhh! Please tie me up like that again! Only tighter so I can't escape as easily!"
"On the plane even?"
"Yes! Tie me up and leave me in the co-pilots chair! It was fun, and I know you won't resist me."
"All right!"

Cameron would recall this in his mind as one of the most fun days of his life. Carmen found it worthy of a diary entry. Couples that love TUGs just click when they meet another couple that loves TUGs.

======================================================

I am seeking victims volunteers so that more chapters can be written of this tale!

Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

What a great enjoyable evening! Certainly would love having friends like them stopping by more often.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Bad Cops

This chapter is for [mention]BoundNTickled[/mention].

"I want to kidnap someone," Carmen said deviously.

She was sitting on the couch in blue jeans and a tight fitting blue turtleneck sweater. She got up and sexily strode to the table where her husband sat. Even in Converse All-Stars, Carmen knew how to make shows resonate perfectly.

"I have your couple already and was just trying to decide what to do with them."
"We think too much alike sometimes."
"That's why..."
"We're married..."
"And happy."
"Who do you have? Will it end as delightfully as our last one did?"
"Hogtie airplane sex?"
"Yeah!"
"I don't think so. This appeals more to the cruel spy in us."
"Who are they?"
"Brenden and Emelia. They're a married couple, childless. Typical couple. Ripe for a kidnapping. I nab the wife; you have fun using spy tools on the husband."
"OK, I can get behind this. We're really going dirty."
"Yeah, especially since we're supposed to go investigate a bad cop in that town anyway."
"OK, Mike Toreno."
"Oh, brother. You razzing me on that again?"
"You're the only one at the academy who didn't beat that game. You a busta, CJ!"
"Does it count that I beat Call of Duty?"
"No, you ain't gangsta enough for this, are ya?"
"Come on, Miss Hyperactivity, and let's go traumatizing random citizens of this fine country."
"That's better!"
"Enjoy some handcuffs!" Cam grabbed Carmen and put standard handcuffs on her wrists.
"Cameron! Hold up!"
"There! Just hang tight."
"MMMM!" a black ball gag filled her mouth.

Cam attached leg irons to her ankles and then led her to the trunk for the ride to the airfield. Carmen was less than pleased to ride in the trunk while their suitcase got to ride in the backseat of the car!

"Now you know how your friend feels."
"AMMMMM!"
"I'm letting you go!"
"MMMM!"
"Hold still!"
"GRRRR!" she growled and snapped.
"That's it!"
"If I," she removed the gag with a look of disgust on her face, "Get the chance, I'm going to make you pay!"
"Ah ha ha!"

The plane ride to their destination was a smooth one. Most of the way, the husband and wife playfully bantered with one another.

"There's our bad cop right there," Cam pointed out a cruiser.
"And why are we dressed as cops?"
"Because this is a city policeman. We're dressed as deputies."
"Why are we here then?"
"Because this guy isn't pulling this car over just for a traffic stop to beat on a poor man. This is a federal law issue."
"Something's afoot because he pulled in front of the guy."
"And he's pulling a person out of the trunk of his cruiser! SEX TRAFFICKER! MOVE!"

After such a fantastic afternoon, Cameron treated his wife to an early dinner at a nice restaurant. They were still sitting in their secret-service fake deputy uniforms when Carmen had an idea.

"Why don't we bust those two while in these?"
"You mean terrorize them in their own house?"
"Yeah!"
"That's horrible and wicked! I like it. How did you get so evil?"
"My husband did it to me. He's the worst."
"He is. I'd like to meet your husband."
"Go look in a mirror sometime if you want to do that."
"I think I will. Are you finished?"
"What's wrong with getting dessert?"
"Nothing. Just it means you have to sit there longer with me staring at you."
"Eres una *censored*."
"Haven't heard that one since the last time we visited your brother."

Brenden and Emelia McHugh live an average house in an average suburb. They drive average cars and frankly have average figures. Brenden is bald and and slender, but Emelia the brunette has the curves in all the right places. You'll typically find them wearing sweats, socks, and sneakers.

Cameron and Carmen pulled up to the house in their cruiser. It looked official enough, but no one would ever be able to trace it as this was but another piece of government string-work with which the two were so familiar.

"Got the balaclavas?"
"Yes, in fact."
"Perfect."

The two masked deputies went up to the door and knocked. A voice hollered something, and they waited a few seconds.

"Who's there?"
"Police, looking for your friend Jason Morowski. You know his whereabouts?"
"Good move Cam," Carmen mouthed.
"What's up with Jason?" Brenden opened the door.
"FREEZE GET ON THE GROUND!" Carmen yelled as they entered the place with their guns pointed.
"Oh, my God!" Emelia immediately complied.
"You too! NOW!"

Brenden and Emelia felt police zipties secure their wrists behind their backs. Then, Cam and Carmen revealed their true intent.

"Officer Girl, take off his shoes, and I'll do the same to the wife."
"OK, Officer Boy."
"Zips?"
"Zips."
"Plenty of them."

The victims were zipped at their elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs securely but not painfully. Both shoes and socks were removed and exchanged.

"You know what to do with these."
"OH, LORD! BRENDEN WHAT HAMPHH!" she got her husbands disgusting socks in her mouth.
"MMM!" he received likewise.

Several layers of shiny grey duct tape ensured those socks remained in their mouths. Cameron and Carmen sat on the backs of their victims and looked at each other and winked. They knew what to do.

"BAH HAH HAH HAH!" began the howl of laughter.

Tickling is fun. Tickling with a stuffed gag makes an unique sound. When dirty socks are in your mouth, tickling only makes the taste more apparent and more rancid. Brenden might enjoy the tickling, but Emelia was angry and shouting between guffaws. In a stressful situation, it's hard to enjoy anything.

"Let's hook them up!"

Emelia was laid on top of Brenden so her nose was against his feet and her feet were against his face. Then, they were taped together so that Emelia's ankles were around his face, her knees taped to his chest, her waist to his, her chest to his thighs, and her face to his feet.

"UGH!"
"I'm just sending a text to his friend Jason asking him to come right on over."
"Why Jason?" Carmen asked.
"The only friend that knows about their bondage interest."
"Ah ha ha! They'll never believe this story."
"Nah. Let's go, babe."
"All right."

Cameron and Carmen walked out to the police cruiser and took off after having committed their most devilish act yet. They knew they had to keep themselves in check, or soon they'd be committing much worse acts than a home invasion to tie up a married couple. Last thing they wanted to do was get into serious crime.

BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] that was an amazing story, thank you! I’m sure we would be on our toes after such a crazy incident!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

BoundNTickled wrote: 1 year ago @AlexUSA3 that was an amazing story, thank you! I’m sure we would be on our toes after such a crazy incident!
I genuinely enjoy writing these. Though, one of those chapters I wrote, and the person won't speak to me anymore. :lol:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I Love My Mummy!

This chapter is for [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention].

"MMMM!"
"Aren't those socks delicious?"
"No!"
"Oh, quit lying, you manchild! I know fully well that you like this," Carmen taped the man's wrists to his waist.
"Eh ee oh!"
"Sorry, Tommy, but I'm having too much fun!"

Carmen taped him up completely. By the time she was done, he was completely encased from head to toe except for his nose. Every inch was covered in silvery duct tape. Then, Carmen stuffed him in a sleeping bag and zipped it shut.

"Amy will be back soon, buddy. Have a good night!"

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Tom opened the door. "Natalie" found herself staring down at a somewhat skinny clean-shaven man with brown hair that was rather short.

"Hey, I'm Amy's friend Natalie. Is she home?"
"No, she isn't."
"Will she be back soon enough that I can wait."
"Sure, get in here and take a seat."
"Thanks. She and I went to high school together [truth?] and haven't seen each other in years."
"Does she know you're coming?"
"No, it's a total surprise. Let me tell you a story about us."
"Hmm."
"It starts with chloroform."
"Huh?"

When Tom woke up, he found his wrists and ankles bound with duct tape.

"What is this? HMPH!" his socks entered his mouth and were held in by duct tape.

"So this is where she lives now. I feel some strange guilt over visiting my old high school friend juts to kidnap her boyfriend."

Carmen stared at the apartment and sighed. Did she want to do this.

"Hell yeah!"

Carmen strutted up the walk way like an expert. She felt natural as she climbed up the outdoor staircase to the third floor where Amy and Tom lived. Carmen rounded the corner and took a selfie overlooking the parking lot behind her.

"I'm ready!"

"Mmmmmm!"
"Is that good?"
"Nmmm!" Carmen shook her head.

Carmen and Cameron were testing out something different: gags. They were getting comfortable with this new aspect of their private life and taking steps like these to see. Today was gag testing.

Last time, they had tested different binding agents: rope, tape, cuffs, zips, and more. After a while, though, Carmen had decided that zips were her favorite of the lots. Today, she was deciding that she liked a classic stuffed tape gag best.

"Well, you need to go have some fun."
"Me?"
"Yeah, you."
"You're right. I've been stalking and even have a person in mind. It'll be fun."
"Oh, why?"
"Because it's my old high school classmate's boyfriend."
"Sounds perfect."
"It is perfect! I won't even have to see the b*tch!"
"Wait, what?"
"I was dating Ryan Hamlin and the witch slept with him!"
"Oh, don't go there. I've heard enough stories about Mr. Beta."
"He was a real beta to do that! The weasel!"
"So?"
"Revenge is a b*tch named Carmen Salvaro, Cam. I'm driving over there now since it's only an hour."
"Enjoy yourself. Send a post card."
"F*** you too. Shut up before I dub you gamma male."
"Get out of here!" Cam playfully tossed a throw pillow at her.
"Hee hee hee! Byeeeee!"

Carmen waited around the corner for Amy to get home. As she watched the door shut, Carmen ran down to the door to listen. Then she heard the shriek.

"Eeeeek! Tom, what happened?! Oh, you're moving! Who did this to you?!"
"Take that, sweetie," Carmen walked away.

The spy strutted down the stairs with more pride than she had ascended. As she headed to her car, she congratulated herself on a job well done.

abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

What a great story! Really enjoyed reading that one! Thank you!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Julie, Master Spy

This chapter is for [mention]JulieG[/mention].

"Carmen, I hate to tell you this, but we're flying to England."
"My fourth favorite country!"
"Fourth?"
"US, Mexico, France, England!"
"Not Italy or Japan or Spain or Sweden?"
"Nope! Definitely not!"
"Well, this one is a professional trip and combines with fun."
"Oh, what is it? Come on, Cam!"
"We have to bust in and determine if a corporation is supporting our enemies."
"OK. Where do I come in?"
"We get to kidnap and interrogate the suspect's secretary."
"Let's go."
"Wait a second. What have you been drinking?!"
"This is a Route 44 Coke."
"Carmen!"
"Well move it Mr. Mellow. We have a plane to catch. My passport is all good. Besides, we have connections to ensure we get let in where we want to go."
"Calm down."
"I just finished a Route 44. I DON'T KNOW CALM!"

There is much more to England than just London. Sometimes you have to go a bit further from there. On the ride from the airport to the city of Southampton, Cameron explained his plan while Carmen drank a bottle of Coca-Cola.

"We go to the workplace. You'll break into the secretary's car and go home with her while your tracer is on so I can keep with you at a distance."
"Like she'll just allow that. Come on, man!"
"You'll be hidden. When she parks the car at her home, you knock her out. I'll meet you. We take her in her place and apply the works to her."
"That sounds fun!"
"Please, for God's sake, calm down."
"I just drank another Coca-Cola. Carmen isn't sleeping tonight, bruh!"
"God help me."
"God sent me to help you, Cam!"
"Look, get out and do your stuff."
"Right-o!"

Carmen walked up to the small right-hand drive Renault. She took a tool out of her pocket and was in the car within 1 minute. Cam flashed a thumbs-up back and went to hide. Carmen squeezed herself onto the floor and waited.

After 30 minutes, a 40-something year-old woman with shoulder-length red hair and perfect curves got into the driver's seat with a sigh. She tossed her purse on the passenger seat and started the engine. This was Julie Patton, secretary to a spy who was secretly using a package hub to funnel supplies into and out of England and to other parts of the world. The operation included Chinese, Russian, and Iranian connections.

Carmen waited patiently on the floor with a blanket over her. For security, she wore tight all black spandex pants and a shirt to blend in with the black floor and her black hair. When the car stopped after many painful bumps and curves, Carmen wet the handkerchief with the tranquilizer. As soon as Julie removed the key from the ignition, Carmen attacked. One hand went over the nose of Julie and the other arm went around her chest.

"MMmmmm! MMmm mm m m....!" Julie passed out.
"There there, Miss Julie. You'll be all right now."

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"There you are Miss Julie."
"Huh?"
"I just had another Coca-Cola, and I feel great!"
"For God's sake, Carmen!"
"Hmmm?"
"Hey, Julie."
"Mmm?!"

Julie felt around. She see, move, or talk. Instantly, she studied the fact that she was blindfolded, bound, and gagged. Ropes were quite thorough in binding her wrists, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. From the feel, she could tell she was still in her hose, garter, and bra and probably nothing else. Some fabric was jammed in her mouth and held in by a handkerchief cleave gag, and another white handkerchief blindfolded her.

"MMMMMMMM!" she yelled as best she could.
"Stop it, Julie!"
"MMMMMM!"
"We have you where we want you. Now, we want information Jack Hanning, your boss, and you."
"Huh?! No!"
"Let's put her on the sofa and hogtie her," Cam said.
"OK."
"MMMM!"

Carmen and Cameron Salvaro took the woman and put her on the sofa and there made a wrist-to-ankles hogtie. Julie resisted and yelled.

"Will you tell us what we want to know?"
"NO! Ah know nuh-in!"
"LIAR. Talk, girl."
"No!"
"Let's give her an American treat, Carm."
"Got something in mind."
"Yeah," Cam pulled a plastic grocery bag over her head.
"EEEEEEKK!"

This was real, apparently. Julie had no idea that suffocation was a real spy torture. She wasn't even a spy! She was just a secretary! What did it matter what her boss did?!

The oxygen in her body slowly depleted as time went by, and Julie felt herself expiring. It was hot in this bag, and the humidity made it doubly stifling. Slowly... but... surely... the bag came off.

"Will you talk?"
"Eave ee alone!"
"Stubborn!" Carmen rolled Julie onto her back.
"UGH!" her bra was pulled off to expose her breasts.
"Clamps."
"Going on," Cam put two binder-clip like things on her nipples.
"AUGH! NO! EEEK! UH UH UHHHHH!" she blubbered.
"Will you talk now?"
"Oh ay! Ah uh oh any-hin!"
"She's a tough cookie!"
"That's for sure!"
"Are you drinking more coke?!"
"It's 11 f***ing PM, Cam! I haven't slept in over a day. YES!"
"MMMMM!"
"Oh, shut up!"
"What's next?"

Julie dreaded that question as she fought the stimulation of being bound and gagged, being clamped, and having a crotch rope. This was all a bit too much for her really. It's hard to resist such urges when you're in her spot.

"UGGGHHHHHHH!"
"Oh, brother! We're exciting her it seems!"
"I'm going for pain."

Carmen retrieved some ice cubes and came back to Julie. She squeezed on in her underwear, one in each cup of her bra, and one on her neck.

"MMMMMMMMMM!"
"Maybe this will get her to talk," Carmen said as she swilled a bunch of Coke.
"We'll see."
"I'm not pulling her teeth or breaking her legs."
"Me neither."
"NO OH OH OHHHHHHHH!"
"Undo the hogtie, Shrimp."
"Got an idea?"
"From her TUGstories, yeah."
"Sweet."
"Here goes! WHACK!"
"EEEE!" Julie felt a hard smack on the butt.
"I'm high on caffeine, and I'm going to teach a lesson!"
"EEEE!"
"I'm going for one for each of your 45 years, sweetie!"
"EEEE!"
"Atta girl!"
"EEEE!"
"Keep at it!"
"EEEE!"
"I'm still coming!" Carmen said at 20.
"NO! UGH! MMMMM!"
"2/3 there!" she said at 30.
"UGH!" Julie's butt was getting sore.
"40!"
"Eeeth op!"
"Will you talk?"
"NUH!"
"Onward!"
"OW!"
"Onward!"
"OW!"
"I'm Mrs. Interrogator!"
"OW!"
"Take this!"
"OW!"
"TALK!"
"EEE!"
"Will you talk?!"
"Mmm hmmm!"
"Ungag her, Carm."
"No duh, Sherlock!"
"Well?! If you talk, you'll be guaranteed to keep your job, and your boss will head to jail where he belongs."
"My boss," Julie cried in a defined accent, "Takes weird phone calls. I noticed it on the bill. I pass all his correspondence to him but do nothing with it. I know one of them is to a Mr. Kahlil Abdulaziz from Iran; packages having to do with developing nuke technology... man lives in London.
"Anything else?!" Carmen grabbed her hair.
"OW! YES! Esteban Jeffreys of Venezuela routs packages to our facility to send illegal guns to the USA. He's near Leeds."
"Good girl! Chinese?"
"Lee Chin represents Spartak in Shanghai... is a Commie official. I don't know what, but he lives in Oxford. We don't deal with Russians that I know of."
"That's a good girl."
"Please let me go!"
"We will now; I might have to come back here someday just to kidnap you for fun."
"Go away! American brutes!" Julie snapped as her wrists were untied.
"Farewell, Julie! We know you enjoyed some part of it!"

Carmen bounded out of the home and into the street. She hopped in the seat as she waited for Cam to arrive. He finally got into the car and sat in the driver's seat.

"Well?"
"Good job!"
"Thanks!"
"Let's go!" Cam held a rag to his wife's face.
"CAM! NO! Noooo... oh..."
"Finally, quiet. You're going to get a nice reward when we get to the hotel."

It had been a wild, wacky, funny, and bizarre 36 hours for them!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A Humiliating Day

This chapter is written for [mention]The slave[/mention].

"Check out this mark," Cameron said with a hearty laugh.
"Oh, what about him?" Carmen asked him in return.
"This one will be fun."
"How so?"
"It's easy; this guy lives not too far from here. I just drive over; rough him up; tie him up; dump him in the park."
"Dump him in the park?"
"Yeah, I'm going to mess with this arrogant punk in front of his buds. International student, y'know? They're the worst."
"Hey, now, my daddy was one too!"
"Yeah, and I'm glad he was. Otherwise I wouldn't have you."
"Not at all!"
"America needs more spies like you; but I like you being the only you."
"Well thank you Mr. Cameron."
"Want to come watch the show?"
"I'd love to! Where are we going?"
"Just to the basketball courts near the university. Play some horse."
"Perfect, jackass!"
"HORSE, not jackass!"
"Shut up, boy!"
"Oh, get in!"

The couple took a 30 minute drive over to the university and walked to the nearby basketball court for a "friendly" game of "horse" that quickly grew competitive and vicious.

"Try to sink that one, shrimp!"
"I'll see your sink! And I'll raise you this one."
"Oh, is that so! Well, let me... DAMN!"
"O!!! Carmen, you got an O, and I don't!"
"Gross! Man!"
"Here comes my next one!" Cam shot it with his left hand while standing on only his right leg.
"Oh, you know I'm no good with my left! S#!+!!"
"R!"
"No R jokes now!"
"So, think you're a hoops guy?"
"Me?" Cam asked the voice, then whispered to Carmen, "Here's my dude!"
"I ain't talking to your basketball b*tch now am I?" said one guy in a group of 6.
"What's your name, punk?"
"Lorenzo! What's yours?"
"Cam!"
"Think you're so big picking on a girl?"
"Girl? That's my wife, boy!"
"Haha! He called you a boy!" said one of the friends that was with Lorenzo.
"Don't mind Lorenzo! He just has a big mouth!"
"I mind Lorenzo a good bit! Ever played one-on-one?"
"Sure! Lots of times! Keeps me busy outside of class! The U makes your brain work harder than nature meant."
"Oh, is that it?"
"I can plant you on your @$$ and posterize you any time I want, old man!"
"Let's find out if you can! Standard rules. Inside is 2, outside is 3. You ain't no Larry Bird."

Lorenzo was a big guy at 6'2" (188 cm, for metric folks) and quite muscular. His hair was blonde and shoulder length. Cameron, however, was himself 6'0" and never intimidated by size and started right into Lorenzo's eyes.

"Let's do this."

Lorenzo underestimated everything about Cameron. The cocky young adult found himself posterized, hitting the pavement, and getting pushed aside at every opportunity. Cam had the speed, skill, strength, and energy to absolutely dominate the match from start to finish in an absolute embarrassment.

"You got owned!" one of the friends said.
"You spent more time on your back than Shaq!"
"Your @$$ just got whooped by a dad!"
"DQ, Carmen?"
"Ooh, nice and greasy! I like it!"
"Let's go!"

Dairy Queen was a treat that both loved so much. Mostly because it was where they went on their first date together. It was also where they went the night they first expressed their love for one another. Thus, a greasy burger and a cold dairy-ridden frozen dessert was idyllic for them. They held hands as they walked out of the restaurant.

"Hey, punk @$$!" came from Lorenzo, "Look at the beta male and his girlie girl holding hands."
"I've had it with you, you little roach bait. Let's go back to the courts and settle this like men, eh?"
"Is that so?"
"Yeah, let's go and embarrass you a second time!"
"Cam, what are you doing?"
"On the back seat is a fresh pack of duct tape. We're going to bring this guy home to his friends."
"Oh, I like it!"
"Let's roll."

The basketball courts again. Here the score would be settled. Lorenzo didn't even give Cam a chance and just came out swinging.

"Is that it? You fight like a girl?" Cam dodged with ease.
"Fists are something I know I'm better than you at."
"Is that true? I don't know. I just dodged you twice."
Fight me like a man! Quit being a soy boy!"
"You just dug your own grave."

Cameron used those techniques he'd learned to great effect as he flipped Lorenzo onto his back. Carmen saw the opportunity and handed her husband the duct tape which he immediately used to fasten the punk's wrists together behind his back.

"Uhhh... what the f*ck man?!"
"I'm sick of hearing you talk."
"MMMM!" a few layers around the face shut up the loud-mouth.

Cameron applied more tape across Lorenzo's chest and at his thighs and ankles. Cameron took out his wallet and found his home address and then loaded the young man onto the back seat of his own car.

"Let's go buddy. Follow us, Carm."

It was shortly after 7PM when a roommate named Carlos heard a knock on the doorstep. He opened the door to see Lorenzo on the step, taped and gagged.

"You're just getting owned all over today!"
"MMMMMM!"

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Perfect really perfect it's awesome
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Catspaw

This deplorable rhythm and rhyme was hand-crated for [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]. No real cats were involved in this story, but theme of the name "chelseykittycat" was irresistible.

"Chelsey, Chelsey, my cute kitty cat,
Soon you shall be in my paws.
Run away, run away, just like that.
You can't escape my claws."

Carmen Salvaro picked out her mark.
Chelsey indeed, so gorgeous and so dark.
It was as perfect as nabbing be,
Perfect match for her personality.

"Cam, I want to go solo.
If it's OK, then I will go."
"You're here for fun. Go and have fun."
Then I kissed my sweet honeybun.

A hat and a scarf and a nice warm mitten,
To keep me warm as I chase a kitten.
Boots and sweats and a warm winter coat,
To keep me warm as I shake her boat.

Bright white pillows of clean snow
Line the road by which I go.
Bright blue skies and roads of ice
Wintertime is so very nice.

A black satchel bag with many fun things
With which today I plan to kidnap you.
The toys that belong with queens and kings,
I shall be your queen, and you shall be my boo.
Scarves and zips and ropes and shiny grey rings,
And sticky black tape all coated in goo.
The splendors and joys that this satchel brings
Remembered f'rever by me and by you.

As I walked along and watched sunset,
The snowbank beckoned me to play.
I, here, now pausing, just to forget,
And make an angel where I lay.
Until my back was cold and quite wet,
I made my art and was, oh, so gay.

As sunset turned daytime into the night,
I checked my phone for where I turn.
The night lamps begin to shine forth so bright.
Frost begins to nip and to burn.
I hasten so quick and hide my delight.
A lesson soon I now shall learn:
Winter is sharp, and its own sacred rite,
Thrives on pain; for warmth I now yearn.

I sneak in the home; it's an easy task.
Breaking and ent'ring is all I ask.
Chelsey sits watching a TV show.
My black rope bag is ready to go.
The ropes and the scarves and all that black tape,
And smelly socks to fill her mouth gape.
I pause and wait until my hands are warm,
I study Chelsey and her cat form.

Soon, you shall be mine, in the catspaw
Where you will find that I will not claw.
To bind and to gag is my one dream.
And now my eye doth catch a bright gleam.
The silv'ry rings that grace my black bag,
Calling me now to bind and to gag.
I take courage for now it is time,
From behind I come, the couch I climb.

Into her mouth I jam the filthy socks,
I pause and study her sweet brown locks.
A grunt and a scream is all she gives.
The cat is so strong; watch how it lives.

With a push and shove, the kitten is stuck.
Her face and fangs against the couch.
The silver rings clamp and steal her luck,
The tape I take out from my pouch.
The black wraps around her face and hair.
A panicked look is on her face,
Begging the cat to leave her safe lair,
I toss her plea and give no grace.

Her elbows are soon all bundled in twine,
And across her chest another brown line.
Again and again until a harness
Holds together her boobs and her ches'.

She kicks and she shrieks in panicked state,
But my passion and desire will not abate.
Her ankles and thighs with joy I bind.
A pink bandana now makes her blind.
From ankles to elbows, with rope now
I bind her limbs together like a poor hog.
With glass beads forming on her tan brow,
The kitten now whimpers like a beaten dog.

I find in the drawer the kitten's toy,
For pleasure and all sorts of great joy.
I turn it on, against her I press,
Her panic subsides and becomes less.
Fear and uncertainty become glee.
This girl and I were old friends, you see.
It surely had been some thing I'd said.
"Carmen is here; put panic to bed."

In the catspaw paw, the kitten was stuck.
But, oh, how now she was in great luck.
With squeals of joy, the wand did its trick.
Something amazing that buzzing stick.
When buzzing was done, the cat's next deed,
Made the kitten squeal with smiles indeed.

Foot in the face the kitten does relish,
The greater the odor, the greater the joy.
A grope of the breast; it almost doth squish.
The smell and squeeze, together, oh boy!

For mercy the kitten doth plea,
But torture is this big cat's glee.
"Try as you may, as you just saw;
You cannot escape the catspaw.
Taped up mouth; bandana on eyes.
Cuffs on the wrists; rope tightly ties.
Try as you wish, you can't escape.
My fearsome grasp, my friendly jape."

Come 'leven o'clock, the time comes nigh.
Chelsey's untied, and now I do sigh.
With a hug and love, Chelsey's so kind.
She drives me back; my safety's in mind.
"Tomorrow," she says, "We must get lunch."
"Girlfriend time," I then playfully punch.

"Good night, my Carmen, and please do not claw.
My lesson tonight; I truly learned it.
Our game tonight was really a hit.
I never shall escape friendship's catspaw."

chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Cute(: I like ❤️
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this fascinating couple!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Whoever Jay & Petra are, could you please send me a PM? I accidentally deleted your message when I was cleaning my PMs.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Guard Your Life 1 (F/F)

The first of a two part tale for [mention]Ellie96[/mention].

A splash in the water from a swimmer is an average sound in the life of Ellie Momrak. Somewhere just outside the center of Lillehammer... no, Oslo... Bergen? It could have been Bardufoss even. I can't remember. Somewhere out there is a public swimming pool. Or maybe it was a members only pool.

Ellie is a lifeguard, and she has been for a while. She probably has been there so long because she's good at it. That or the adequate break time is a reason she's there. The break room is nice too. Even better than all that is the seemingly endless pile of duct tape that is kept down there for Ellie and her friends to challenge each other or be challenged by Ellie's boyfriend, Elias.

The splash comes from one of those annoying types of foreigners... the kind that makes a girl like Ellie wish she wasn't good at English. In fact, that woman is talking in a mixture of Spanish and English, and her swimming skills are impressive. It seems odd for someone so clearly not from anywhere near Europe to come up here just to go for a morning swim, and little by way of business would take her to this part of town.

A girl like Ellie doesn't ever play by the book. In fact, she is quite the opposite in that she seeks every grey area except the ones she knows are big trouble. She would volunteer to be bagged for a "jail & bail" for the thrill of being arrested, but she wouldn't go speeding for the same thrill. Her eyes give nothing away, but the lower lip piercing warns you that this girl was tougher than the ordinary.

Such is the life of a crossfit girl. Ellie is tall, strong, and quick with that strength. Her fast twitch muscle is enough to take on many men. One of her favorite things to do is hit the gym with one her friends and work it all off. A perpetual fire is in her eye that helps her be ready for any challenge.
Carmen Salvaro is always the elegant beauty with her black hair and black outfits. If you know who Lorena Garcia is, then you've got an idea of elegance in black. Her elegance isn't restricted to her looks though; it is in her motions and her personality. Her black bikini is chosen for the eyes of the man who swam alongside her.

Carmen is sneaky as could be and has humor that can sting. She may lack strength, but she has ninja-like stealth that adequately supplants this. In a pinch, she can just chloroform you or use a tranquilizer dart/shot. When your husband is a famous international spy, access to these things is easy; when you are an even better spy than your famous international spy husband, access to these things is even easier.

Her idea of fun is to kidnap an unsuspecting lifeguard. Then again, what is the sport in that? This had to be special and challenge both of their abilities in a way. She couldn't just randomly kidnap the girl. Well, yes, she can, but then she will make her challenge.

As much as it is cruel in a way, Carmen has more fun when the other is having fun by the end too. She warms them slowly into things so that it is pleasure when she is finished with them. Then, just as mysteriously as she appeared she would disappear, sometimes leaving a calling card should they want to play again.

As Carmen climbs out of the pool, she studis the muscular figure. Red trainers and a black t-shirt make Ellie a very sexy figure indeed, and the sexier figures excited Carmen's dominant nature even more. She is married, but she is nevertheless an admirer of feminine beauty much to the frustrations of Cameron who often found himself chasing his wife's latest whim and fantasy to keep her in check lest she go overboard. The bun of the future captive's blonde hair begs Carmen to take advantage with some rope.
Carmen knows what she is seeking as she puts on a black coat and struts behind the lifeguard's seat and even stares from behind to study the muscle from another side. The lifeguard turns instinctively and looks back at the spy, who casually begins making her way toward the breakroom. The Latina knows what she seeks, but the guardian of the pools knows that is an "Employees only" area.

"Hey, can I help you?" Ellie asks as she comes down from her roost.
"I know what I am doing? Do you?" Carmen responds and begins heading down the stairs despite the warning.
"Huh? What do you mean? I work here!" the lifeguard responds naïvely and follows Carmen.

Carmen continues down the path in a deliberate way with Ellie chasing after.

"Hey what are you doing here? Its for staff only!" Ellie cries out.

As Carmen steps into the room, she steps aside and lets the employee by. From the coat she pulls a chloroform soaked rag and wraps her hand over Ellie's face. While Ellie is stronger, she finds it difficult to pull the spy off herself as she slowly... fights back... and... all... goes black.

Carmen gives a devilish laugh as she studies the schedule on the wall... Ellie is all alone until 5PM. If all goes to plan, the girl will spend about 5 hours tied up. Spying the rope on the floor, Carmen goes to work lashing the helpless beauty.

The beauty of rope secures the captive's wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs. Carmen cannot resist binding the feet either and wraps some around the arches of the girl's feet. A few strips of black duct tape over Ellie's lips ensure that Carmen has sole control of the situation as she begins to gently tickle the bound feet to stimulate the girl out of her coerced slumber.
Ellie finally awakes to the jerk of a hogtie rope that runs from her tightly bound elbows to her ankles. Carmen gives a wicked laugh of dominatrix-style pleasure and brushes the girls hair before securing the tie. As Ellie gets her bearings, she gives an angry grunt and a shriek into the gag. She squirms and begins fighting the ropes with a lot of loud noises emanating from her sealed lips.

"Hello, my Norse doll," Carmen laughs, "You probably are wondering why I kidnapped you."
"MMMM!" Ellie flipped off Carmen with the fire in her eyes growing.
"I came here to challenge you, Miss Crossfit Momrak! You and me, head to head, in the pool. Winner becomes the other's prisoner for the day," Carmen's smile is one of sportsmanship, "I know you like your escape challenges."

So this is it. Ellie had to swim for her freedom if she wanted it at all. It would have to be earned in a competition against her mysterious attacker. This is the kind of competition she enjoys though. What a strange way to issue such a strong challenge, though. She had no choice but to accept with a nod of acknowledgment.

"Good girl," Carmen smiles.
"HMPH!" the captive shakes her head angrily.

The spy undoes the hogtie first and then the lifeguard's wrists, leaving her to escape the rest. Ellie is experienced and eventually gets out. But, as she peels the tape off her face, she has questions that she wants answered. The girl races up the stairs and finds Carmen sitting by the edge of the pool.

"Look," Ellie puts a strong grip on Carmen's shoulder, "I could throw you into this at will."
"Yes," Carmen stares back in absolute confidence, "But there's no sport in that."
"Shall we race?" the Norwegian asks her strange frienemy.
"It'll be fun roping you into a knot," Carmen taunts her.
"It'll be more fun taking you home and suspending you from the ceiling like a punching bag," Ellie taunted her back.
Since they were nearly alone, Ellie felt safe removing her clothes for this epic competition between two bondage aficionados. Carmen expected exactly what she saw: a one piece red swimsuit. The only witness to this event was Cameron, but neither lady was aware of his continued presence.

Ellie cracked her knuckles and flexed her fingers. The shiny blue of her nail polish, on both fingers and toes, glistened in the light. She stretched and readied herself to the max, and she saw her foes preparing similarly.

Nothing needed to be said. All that had needed to be said had been said as well as some things that didn't need to be said. The two stared at each other a little, but neither would back down. Indeed, each was full of confidence and certainty of their victory.

When the race began, the girls jumped into the water for the agree three laps. With her raw ability, Ellie started out with an edge, and as she reached the end of the pool for the first she used her strength for a massive dolphin kick. That was like being propelled by a boat engine.

But Carmen had agility; the end of each length was met by a smooth transition with no loss in momentum. She maintained her speed as a constant, and she kept in close distance as the first lap neared its. Another dolphin kick, however asserted Ellie's position for the moment.

Surrender is not in a spy's vocabulary. Carmen slowly began closing as Ellie's body, trained for crossfit and instant power, began slowing with distance. Her legs held up for a third strong kick, but by the end of the second lap the two were almost neck and neck.

Back down the length they traveled again. As they reached the far end for the final time, Carmen delivered her own powerful dolphin kick. As they swam back to the finish line, Ellie saw defeat before her eyes. Carmen was already climbing out before Ellie even reached the end.
As Ellie climbed out and began catching her breath again, Carmen reached into her coat and pulled out a solitary rope she had placed there for when she had won. She didn't say anything and used the rope to bind Ellie's elbows tightly behind her back so that they touched.

"Let's go, my sweet. A bet is a bet," Carmen pushed Ellie to walk.
"GRRRRR!" the lifeguard grunted as she had no choice but to march.

Never did a march feel so slow. Ellie was forced to walk back down the stairs and into the break room once again. Carmen bound her victim's wrists with comparable tightness using more rope before seating her on a plastic chair to dry her off using a towel. Ellie protested as she was then pushed back onto the couch.

"Damn you, you're a mean b-tch!" Ellie yelled at Carmen.
"Most dominatrices are mean! Now, let's test your body in a real hogtie," Carmen said menacingly.

Carmen spares nothing at all. The breast harness was full and tightness and forced the girl's breasts to be even larger. The dual waist/crotch rope was restricting and stimulating. Ropes bound her upper and lower thighs, knees, thighs, and feet. The hogtie from her ankles to her elbows seemed cruel enough, but Carmen could do worse.

"OWW!" the knot in Ellie's bun was pulled, "You f-cking b-tch!"

Carmen put Ellie into a cruel hairtie from her bun to her feet. It pulled her head up far while also causing pain. Just when it seemed things were bad enough, she remembered she wasn't even gagged yet. She grimaced at the thought.

"Let me go, you crazy piece of sh-t!" Ellie continued to hurl abuses.
"What?" Carmen pulled on the hair tie.
"OWW! You f-cking maniac, you know how to tie up someone!" Ellie reveled in the cruelty and abuse.
"SHUT UP!"
"Mmmm!" Ellie got a large 2-inch red ball gag with black straps in her mouth.
Carmen spared nothing in this one. The first thing that she did was pull on the hair tie, and she really pulled hard on it too. Ellie let out a shriek that could have been heard upstairs... If there had been anyone upstairs. There was no one to hear her wailing though.

Ellie's eyes sparked with a terrifying flame of sorts. She was angry and let it known into the big ball. Carmen wasn't deterred though and gave Ellie a spank on the rear; the victim let out a squeal though.

The first finger made its way into Ellie's rib; then a second. Then it was all out tickle warfare along her ribs, abdomen, legs, and feet. Carmen was just making the rounds of the torments of Ellie Momrak and did so with absolute pleasure. The louder Ellie cackled and swore, the harder Carmen's occasional spanks and hair pulls became. It was a crossfit workout in its own right.

What followed though was the cruelest part of it in Ellie's opinion. While she was so strictly tied, Carmen took out a blue bandana and folded it up nicely in a band. She took out a bottle and poured a fluid onto the cloth and tied the wet part over Ellie's nose.

She took a sniff. Chloroform again. How could she? It just didn't seem too sportsmanlike of her captor. A hard spank came when Ellie flipped off Carmen though. This was the slow route... she had soaked it just enough to make Ellie become increasingly groggy. Sleep wasn't coming quickly.

A jerk on the bun from her own relaxation jerked Ellie back to full awareness... temporarily. She had to... stay... awake. Carmen finally poured a little bit more of the sedative into the bandana and put her hand over Ellie's nose... slowly... she was... going... to... NO! She couldn't, could she? Yes... yes she... could...
When she opened her eyes, Ellie was in the most incredible chair tie she had ever seen. It was a standard chair, but she was secured to it was absolutely phenomenal. She tried to move her head, but that just evoked a screech as she pulled on her hair.

Ellie's were tied just as badly as before, but this time each rope was also worked around the spindles of the chair while pinning her arms in those three places. Her arms were thus rigidly affixed to the chair back. The breast harness was incredibly detailed and wrapped under her breasts, above her breasts, under her armpits, over her shoulders, and around her neck. The double-use waist and crotch rope ensure she would never slouch.

Her thighs were still fastened in the same three places as before and had no give. For good measure, a rope fastened her thighs to the seat of the chair. Her ankles were fastened tightly to the joint where the legs of the chair met the support struts near the middle. This put an extra torque on her legs that made the position even more exciting.

Finally, her hair was tied again with rope from the bun to the underframe

"You woke up," Carmen said.
"You are a total b-tch with this!"
"You're the one who's the b-tch! Look at how I owned you. Oh, wait, let me take a picture and show you!" Carmen said as she snapped one with her phone.
"You would do that!" Ellie shook her head as best she could.
"Look!" Carmen smiled and showed her captive the photo of herself in her jeopardy.
"Wow, that's pretty damned cool, actually!" Ellie was impressed.
"What's cool is you. You're a lot of fun to kidnap," Carmen praised her captives when they earned it.
"Thanks? Now, when I get out of this, I'll knot you up!" the captive threatened.
"Nonsense, my sweetheart. You're one of the punkiest, baddest, most defiant girls I have had the pleasure of kidnapping."
"Pleasure? You do this for fun?!" Ellie had to push for more information.
"Isn't that why your boyfriend ties you up? For fun? Now, be quiet!"
"MMMM!" a bandana with a sock knotted into it filled Ellie's mouth and was knotted tightly behind her head.

Carmen wrapped Ellie's face in 1... 2... 7 layers of duct tape and then blindfolded her with the same, now dry, bandana that had soaked in the chloroform.
Dear Elias,
Thank you for recommending Ellie for my pleasure. I didn't think I'd have so much fun kidnapping someone. Oh, I know you didn't expect me to do it; you figured I was just another chick on TUGstories. I'm very real, and I know how to find anyone.
Carmen

Sweet Ellie,
I'll be in town a while; you are free to call me at the number below and arrange to have more fun. I love a damsel-in-distress scene as much as you do.
Your friend,
Carmen XOXO

Carmen took clear tape and wrapped the note to Ellie's thigh before she took her mysterious leave.

Now Ellie was alone, bound, gagged, and blindfolded with no hope of escape. From the time on Carmen's phone, though, she knew it would be a long, and enjoyable 3 hours before Elias found her.

Of course Ellie would take Carmen's offer.

Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Amazing story and writing😍Carmen puts me in a real good peril😆i think i will take her up on that offer!
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Great story with the best damsel ever😁Carmen really testing Ellie's limits, looking forward to part 2!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic