Not what I planned for today. F/f (part 2 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Not what I planned for today. F/f (part 2 added)

Post by Druid_Princess »

Finally, it was time to go home. I got my book bag from my high school locker and made my way out the building with other rushing out. As most other students got on school buses, I had decided to walk home on this nice day.

I had dyed my hair a dark purple, letting it fall loose over my shoulders. Wearing a black T-shirt, tucked into my jeans with a leather belt, with a black leather jacket over it, blue skinny jeans and black leather boots. I put in my wireless earbuds in my ears and listen to music as I continue my walk. It wasn’t a long walk from the school to my house. 45 minutes at most, nothing on a nice cool, fall day like today.

I arrived at my house, and I saw the car of my aunt Sarah sitting in the driveway. I sighed, my aunt was a handful and I did not want to deal with her today. I pulled out my earbuds and went inside, finding my aunt Sarah looking around the house, without my Mother being home. “Um, what you’re doing?” I asked, aunt Sarah says without looking away from the cabinet she was looking in “the thing I gifted your Mother a year ago. I want it back.”
“Okay, why?” I asked walking closer, and aunt Sarah says “because I want it back, I need the money.” Aunt Sarah has brown hair and green eyes, she was wearing a grey sweater and jeans, with brown boots.

“Okay but it doesn’t belong to you anymore, that’s stealing.” I say, and aunt Sarah says “well while I’m at it, I’ll take the PS5 I gifted you too.”
“Okay, that’s it” I say pulling my phone out “I’m calling the cops.” I start to walk away as I start to put in the number. Before I could do anything, I was grabbed from behind
“Hey!” I yell dropping my phone, without a word aunt Sarah tripped me and I fell to the living room floor. Thankfully, it’s carpet, but it still hurt a little.

Aunt Sarah quickly sat on me and pull my hands behind my back. “What you think you’re doing?” I asked, aunt Sarah replied “tying you up.”

I will have to put a part two on this, I ran out of time. But, more to come.
Last edited by Druid_Princess 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

You can always just save a draft and come back to it later. Then you don't need to feel rushed. :)
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago You can always just save a draft and come back to it later. Then you don't need to feel rushed. :)

Lol I’ve been doing that. Then I’ll think of another story and start on that, then save it in draft. Now I got 5 stories I need to finish and haven’t posted in weeks lol.
I figure this way Ill stay on task
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, short and sweet, I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

great start as usua!!! hope u fonish thos with anything elese love ur stories
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Druid_Princess wrote: 1 year ago
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago You can always just save a draft and come back to it later. Then you don't need to feel rushed. :)

Lol I’ve been doing that. Then I’ll think of another story and start on that, then save it in draft. Now I got 5 stories I need to finish and haven’t posted in weeks lol.
I figure this way Ill stay on task
Nice to see you back and looking forward to dead your stories.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

Part 2

“Mmmpphhh! Mmph! Mmmmmpphh!”

I squirm frantically on the living room floor after my aunt Sarah had finished hogtying me. White rope was used to bind my hands behind my back, with my wrists crossed. Rope was wrapped around my upper arms, also wrapped around my legs above my knees, and at my ankles. Rope connected my ankles to the rope binding my upper arms, keeping me in a strict hogtie. My boots and socks were removed, leaving me barefoot. My boots lay on the floor beside me, however I had one sock stuffed in my mouth, and the other was wrapped around my head as a cleaver gag.

I struggle with frustration as I’m aware of aunt Sarah going around the house, taking things that belong to us. Not able to see aunt Sarah due to the couches in the way, but I hear her walking around, talking to herself as she goes up and back down the stairs.
“Mmmpphh! Mmmpph!” I kept yelling, hoping someone would hear me, or something. In the back of my mind I knew it was hopeless to yell, as it was very quiet I doubt anyone outside would hear me. The ropes were tight and secure, after about ten minutes of struggles, I knew it was hopeless.

I stop struggling, breathing a little heavy threw my nose as I look around, moaning a little in my gag. Then I noticed my phone I had dropped was still laying on the floor a little ways. “Mph” I say as I squirm to turn myself, then I start to crawl towards my phone. It was a workout, but I managed to get to my phone. Using my nose, I tapped on the screen to activate it, then the apple Face ID didnt work due to the gag covering my face some.
“Mph” I say frustrated, then used my nose to tap in the password manually. When I got it up, I went to my massages and started texting my Mom.

“Help! Aunt Sarah has me tied up and stealing from us!” I managed to text. Just as I heard aunt Sarah walking towards me, I quickly sent the massage.
“What is this?” Aunt Sarah says finding me, picks up my phone. “Mmph” I say looking up at her. “Oh, you cried for help to your mother huh? Well it still be some time before she gets here. Still plenty of time for me to get out of here.”

I noticed a book bag over her shoulders, and aunt Sarah pat it saying “oh and thank for returning the PS5. It should give me some good money as well with the other things.” I glare up at her and say “mmmpphh!”
“Well you have fun squirming until your mother gets here. I got to go now” aunt Sarah saying, putting my phone into her pocket. “Mmmph! Mmmpph!” I yell frantically, pulling on the ropes seeing her taking my phone. But all I could do was watch her walk through the door, closing the door behind her.

For the next 30 minutes, I struggled and moan in the gag. Until the door open, and both Mom and aunt Sarah walk in.

“Wow, didn’t go easy on her did you?” Mom asked aunt Sarah, who replied “no, she wanted a real game, so I gave it to her.” Mom has brown hair tied in a ponytail, green eyes. Wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki pants and brown boots.
Mom bent down to me and ask “how you’re enjoying the tie up game?”
“Mph” I say nodding, wiggling my hands and feet some in delight. “Good” Mom says standing up, and I see aunt Sarah putting my phone down on the arm of the couch.

“By the way” aunt Sarah says “this is for trying to call for help!” She walk behind me and she starts to tickle my feet. I burst out laughing and immediately start squirming. She kept tickling me for about 30 seconds, then Mom took the gag off. I spit the sock out of my mouth and say “that’s unfair aunt Sarah.”
Mom chuckled and says “when your aunt and I play our tie up games, she always have to tickle. Of course it always fun to get her back.”
“So, you still want to be tied up?” Aunt Sarah asks, and I say “I do, but this leather jacket is making me too hot. Maybe untie me so I can take it off?”

“Sure, no problem” she says, and both her and Mom start to untie me.

This is the end, I hope you all enjoy it!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sweet twist! I was expecting Mom to be in on it, but I wasn't expecting you to be in on it too!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Wonderful story Kari [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] great story, good tie up and nice twist. Will there be more of you being tied up by mum and aunt Sarah from now?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fun story with a delightful little twist! Thanks for writing!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Awesome story, gotta love a f/f story. Hoping to see more of you
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great story, don’t suppose Aunt Sarah ever tied you and your mum up together?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

THAT is a great story! I read this a while ago then just re-read it. :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic