Second Voucher from Jean [Part 1(fm/m);Part 2(fm/m;f/mm)]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Second Voucher from Jean [Part 1(fm/m);Part 2(fm/m;f/mm)]

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone. I want to apologize for not writing/uploading a story in so long. But since Halloween is coming up and I'm a big fan of it, I thought I'd post a new story. But please don't expect regularity now :(. I just lacked the time and especially the motivation to write new stories. But here is for a long time finally a new story, which is independent, but temporally linked to the previous 😊. This time with Kyle, Lucas, and Jean. Have fun with it 😊:

Hello, here is Kyle again, as always :). This Story happened the same day after the Halloween Party. Andrew and Jean went home the morning after the party. We helped my parents to clean up and went for a walk, after it. After the walk, we all ate lunch, and then we went to my room and watched TV, and snuggled together. We didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day. Around 13:15, I heard someone coming up the stairs and thought nothing of it, because my brother and sister also had their rooms on the same floor. The person knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I called out.

The door opened and Jean stood in the doorway with a backpack.

"Well, you two lovebirds." She grinned at us.

"Jean? What are you doing here? Had we arranged to meet?" I asked her.

"No, I just thought I'd stop by again if that's okay." She said to us.

"Sure, that's fine." I replied to her and Lucas nodded in confirmation as well.

"Good, because I found something nice at home." She said, holding something in her hand with a big grin.

When I looked closely, I immediately recognized what she was holding. It was her voucher that I had given her when she freed me during my selfbondage attempt, that failed very hard.

"Does this have to be today? Lucas is here." I asked her.

"When the owner wants it." She grinned at me. "And Lucas will definitely be in it, as my assistant. And I've already cleared everything with my parents and yours. I can sleep here again tonight." She added with a grin.

"Wait. Enlighten me. What exactly is this about?" asked Lucas.

"I gave my family and Jean a gift certificate for Christmas. With that, they can tie me up however they want for 12 hours, and they get to decide what I wear while I do it." I explained to him.

Meanwhile, Jean showed Lucas the voucher and he read it over again.

"Hahaha. And how many have been redeemed so far?" He wanted to know.

"Three: The one from Steve, the one from Emily, and the first one from Jean. She got another one, because she freed me from my self-tie attempt, which failed." I explained.

"And you're with me, Lucas? As my assistant?" asked Jean with a grin.

I looked at Lucas and he looked at me. Then he started grinning and looked at Jean.

"Well, sure. What a question, haha." He laughed and stood up.

"Perfect." Replied Jean and gave Lucas a high-five. "See Kyle, even your boyfriend wants me to cash in the voucher." She grinned at me.

The two of them grinned at me. A short time later, I grinned back.

"All right. A word is a word. Get everything ready for the 12 hours then we can start." I grinned back.

"Perfect." Replied Jean with a grin.

They both got out the TuG bag and the costume crate. They got everything out of the TuG bag. Everything. Then they opened the costume crate but didn't take anything out yet. Jean nudged Lucas and then they both left the room. But after a few minutes, they came back.

"So Kyle. We're good to go." Jean said to me as Lucas stood next to her.

I grinned at them both and stood up. Lucas crouched down and picked up the costume he wanted me to put on. It was a tiger costume:
https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
It was a jumpsuit with a back zipper, mittens, shoe covers, and a hood like most of my costumes. He held it out to me.

"Jean gave me the choice to choose one for you." Lucas grinned at me.

"At least not the most embarrassing one." I grinned and took the costume.

“Haha, yeah, I’m a nice boyfriend, am I?” He asked smiling.

“Yeah, you are.” I answered and kissed him.

"Oh and don't forget these. You never know, babe." He laughed and held the diaper out to me.

"Or maybe not so nice after all." replied I grinning and also took the diaper

I left my room and went into the bathroom. I undressed, used the toilet, put the diaper on, and then the costume over it. I walked back into my room and they both grinned at me.

"Let's get started then." I said to them.

I walked up to them and stopped in front of them. And before they started, Lucas kissed me on the forehead and we grinned at each other for a moment.
Then they started to tie me up: Jean gave Lucas one of the bondage mittens and they pulled both of them over my hands, which were already in the mittens of the costume. They tightened the strap around my wrists and closed them both with a small padlock. My fingers were stretched out in them. I could curl them a little, but not clench them into a fist. Jean took two small zip ties and crisscrossed my hands behind my back. Then she fastened the zip ties to my wrists. One horizontally, one vertically. This way I could still move my hands just fine, but I couldn't get free. Meanwhile, Lucas took a 5-yard rope and wrapped it around my ankles. As usual, he put the last piece between my ankles and knotted it tight. As expected, he did the same with my knees, above and below with a 5-yard rope each. I moved my legs a little.

"You're getting better, honey." I grinned at him.

"Yeah, I learn quickly." He replied, also grinning.

"Which is not necessarily a positive thing for me, I think." I said, slightly sarcastically.

"Hahaha, definitly not." He just laughed.

Jean, in the meantime, had tied a 5-yard rope around my torso, slightly above my elbows. Always between my arms and my torso, so the rope couldn't slip. Then she did the same below my shoulders.

"Move." prompted Jean.

I nodded and bounced back and forth a little.

"... Still too much room to move." She said and grabbed another 5-yard rope.

"Where?" I asked, slightly sarcastically.

And without saying anything, she wrapped the rope around my waist to keep my hands there. The last piece she wrapped around my hands to connect the rope to my hands. This way I couldn't move my hands or my arms away from my body.

"There." She just said.

Now there was hardly any movement possible. I tried again and jumped off. Now really hardly any movement was possible except to jump. Otherwise, my arms and legs were tied tightly together. I would never get out of it under my power, especially since my hands were trapped in the bondage mittens.

"Almost perfect." Jean added.

"Almost? What's missing? I can't get out of it anyway." I replied.

Jean went to her bag and pulled out 4 rolls of plastic wrap. I widened my eyes when I saw the amount.

"Don't worry, I won't use them all at once. Just one, haha." She laughed and walked over to me.

Lucas held me by the shoulders and Jean started at my feet and wrapped the cling wrap around my body. Up to my shoulders and back down again. I noticed how the foil became tighter and tighter and I had less and less freedom of movement. But it was not uncomfortable. When the roll was empty, it was a good 50 yards long. The two of them pressed the foil a little tighter. Lucas then stuck a strip of clear tape where the cling wrap stopped, so it wouldn't come off easily. Then they laid me down on my bed. I looked down at myself. You could still see the costume, but you could also see that there were several layers of plastic wrap wrapped around me. I was well wrapped up. It was even relatively comfortable.

"Good, Kyle. Lucas and I are going to go for a walk or something. In the meantime, you can try to get free. If you can manage it, then..." Jean thought for a moment. "...You can tie us up in costumes for three whole days, haha." She laughed.

"You're just saying that because you know I'm not going to get free anyway." I said bluntly to her.

"Maybe." She replied and winked at me.

Then she went to my TuG bag and pulled out a ball gag. and held it in front of my mouth.

"Anything else you want to tell us?" She asked with a grin.

I just shook my head and opened my mouth. She put the ball in my mouth and closed it around the hood of the costume at the back of my neck.

"Good, then you have time to get free from now on. How long do you think, Lucas?" She asked him with a grin.

"How about two hours?" He replied, also grinning.

"Yeah, sounds good." She nodded in confirmation and turned to me. "It is 13:45 now. We'll see you at 15:45. And now that's the start of your twelve hours, have fun." She grinned at me.

Lucas still came over to me, kissed me on the forehead, and turned on the TV.

"So you don't get bored." He grinned at me.

I nodded in confirmation and Lucas then left my room as well.

There I was lying. On my bed, tied up with ropes, my hands in bondage mittens, with my hands held together with zip ties, mummified in cling wrap, in my tiger costume, and to top it off, the diaper, so that no accident would happen either. In the beginning, of course, I tried to free myself. But even the cling film held bombproof. So I let it stay after 5 minutes. Even if I had gotten the foil off, I would not have been able to untie a knot with the bondage mittens anyway. Escape was therefore not an option. So I lay down on my left side so I could see the TV. Two and a Half Man was on again. I watched TV in silence because I had no other choice.

"I wonder what else those two are up to?" I asked myself.

My feet weren't wrapped, so I already suspected bad things to happen. But I didn't worry about it, I just watched TV in peace and enjoyed being tied up. Even though I wished Lucas had stayed there. It didn't get too warm in the costume either, thankfully. It was comfortable. Now and then I closed my eyes, but I didn't fall asleep. At some point, I heard 2 people coming up the stairs. I looked at the clock. It was already 15:48 pm.

"Wow, the time went by really fast." I thought to myself.

The door opened and as I thought, it was Lucas and Jean. Both looked at me.

"I didn't expect anything else." Grinned Jean.

"The way we tied Kyle up, it's no wonder." Grinned Lucas.

I just nodded in agreement. Lucas walked toward me and Jean went to her bag. Lucas helped me to my feet and led me to my desk chair where he sat me down. He then took one of the cling film rolls and wrapped it around my torso and the chair about 10 times so I couldn't just stand up. I looked at him questioningly.

"Of course, we've come up with a few things to keep the remaining 10 hours from being boring." He grinned at me and took the ball gag out of my mouth at the same moment.

"And what exactly?" I asked.

"I'm going to surprise you!" Jean called over to us, then turned to face us. "But I think you can guess the first thing." She grinned and held a box in her hand.

I recognized the box. It was her makeup box.

"Yeah, I get it. You're going to turn me completely into a tiger now." I said to them.

The two of them just grinned at me.

"Alright, let's do it then." I grinned back.

"hmm? Why suddenly so motivated, haha." Laughed Jean.

"Why not? I can't help myself anyway and I didn't do the coupon for free. So go ahead. Turn me into a tiger, haha." I laughed.

"Nothing easier than that." replied Jean with a grin.

And off she went. It was nothing special. She made me up pretty much exactly how it looked in the photo of the costume. Simple, but good. The only difference was that she painted my whole face bright orange first, pretty much the exact color of the costume. When Jean was done, Lucas took a few photos with his cell phone. I made some silly faces at him for fun. The whole thing took about 20 minutes.

"Very cute, babe." Grinned Lucas at me.

"Thank you." I grinned back and we kissed briefly.

"I can't wait to see wammmmmpppphhh." I was about to say something when Lucas put the ball gag back in mid-sentence.

"Enough talking, my little tiger." He just said, winking and stroking my head, or rather the hood of the costume.
At the same time, Jean knelt at my feet and took off my socks. It was clear to me what was coming now.

"MMAAMHAMHMAHMAHMMMAMA MMAMAMAHMHMHMA MHMAHMAHMAMMA." I laughed into my gag.

Jean tickled the soles of my feet. Since I was tied to the bar, I couldn't get up and tried to jump away. Lucas was still holding me to it because it was a desk chair with casters. So I couldn't just roll away either. I wiggled my feet back and forth as best I could until Jean got a small cable tie and tied my toes together with it. So I could hardly do anything against the tickle attack. So I had to let it wash over me. She took short breaks now and then so I could recover, but started again after a short time. At a 16:30, my door opened. Steve came in.

"Did he lose a bet? Escape Challenge? Or how did it happen this time? So not that I'm surprised, haha." Steve wanted to know with a laugh.

"I cashed in my voucher." Jean turned to Steve and replied.

"Ah, I see. I think you need to redo your makeup right away. It's a little smudged from the tears. Have a good time." He grinned and closed the door.

Yes, he made me laugh so hard I started to cry. Of course, that blurred the makeup. So Jean stopped tickling me for now. She got tissues out of her makeup box, wiped the tears aside, and neatly put makeup back on everything that was smeared. Then they both let go of me and sat down on the sofa to watch TV. They left me on the armchair and I watched TV as well and they left the gag in my mouth. Lucas and Jean talked a little. I looked over at them from time to time and then back at the TV. Since I was a little bored, although I enjoyed being tied up like this, I rocked my legs back and forth. Lucas noticed this too and got up after a short while. He took a 5-yard rope and wrapped it around my ankles a few times. Then he pulled it under the chair, to the back of the backrest and tied it around my torso, and knotted it tight. So I could barely move my legs and was very immobile.

"They don't begrudge me any fun either." I thought to myself, but also with a slight grin.

I looked at Lucas with big puppy dog eyes. He kissed me on top of my head and stroked my head again, meaning the costume hood, and sat back down. Jean just grinned over at me. Everyone continued to watch TV. At 5 pm, they both got up and came over to me. I looked at them and Jean took the gag out of my mouth while Lucas freed me from the chair. First, the rope wrapped around my torso and feet, then the plastic wrap held me to the chair. But that was all.

"Thank you. The gag was getting uncomfortable." I said to them.

"No problem. We were going to go downstairs now. Come along." Said Jean and led the way.

The two of them led me carefully and safely down the stairs to the living room. Halfway down, I wanted to know how they both reacted to my question.

"Well, if you keep untying me abit, I'm sure it will work out better with going downstairs." I suggested to them slightly sarcastically.

"That's what you're dreaming of." They both said at the same time, looked at each other, and started laughing.

I had to laugh too. I knew they wouldn't, and I didn't want to. It was just a joke to see how they would react. As we walked down the stairs, we went into the living room where my parents were sitting. They looked over at us as we walked in. The camera was already on the table.

"Yeah, Steve already told us." Grinned my dad, picking up the camera. "I think the picture will be called: Lucas and Jean on a Big Game Hunt." He laughed.

The two of them stood next to me and we grinned at the photo. Afterward, we sat down with my parents and watched TV again too. At 5:30 pm, all 4 of them got up to prepare dinner, leaving me alone on the couch. However, I tried to get up after a short while, but I slipped and fell on the floor.

"OUCH." I said loudly.

It hurt for a moment, but nothing happened. Jean came into the living room when she heard my fall.

"Are you okay?" She wanted to know.

"Yes, I'm all right. I was trying to get up and I slipped off the couch." I explained to her.

"I see. Well, then try it again, haha." She laughed and left again.

"Very funny." I exclaimed after her.

I remained to lie motionless because I didn't have a chance to get up off the floor anyway. Everyone came back at a little before 6 pm and put the food on the table. Then Lucas came to me, lifted me, and led me to the table. He sat me down on a chair and sat next to me. Steve and Emily also came down to eat and sat at the table. No one paid any attention to the fact that I was sitting there tied up in a tiger costume. I felt like that was almost normal by now. Lucas fed me. There was a so-called farmer's stew, with minced meat, potatoes, and peppers. There was bread to go with it. It tasted very good. Lucas was careful not to get anything on my makeup. We talked about this and that. Nothing special. But of course, how it came to be that I was dressed and tied up (once again). After dinner, we cleared everything away, everything except me of course, and the 3 of us went back to my room. Once there, they both put me on my bed and stood in front of me. It was 6:45 pm. They both went back for a moment and discussed. Unfortunately, I couldn't understand anything and just waited. Half the time was almost over. I would remain tied up like this until 01:45 am. I was curious if we would even stay awake until then. They both came back to me and put the ball gag right in my mouth and closed it.

"Mmmpphh?" I looked at them questioningly.

"Not that you scream like that all the time." Jean replied with a grin.

I was curious to see what else was going to happen.

To be continued…

I hope you like this part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Nice to see you again, [mention]Gil[/mention]. Oh and Kyle, Lucas, and Jean as well. Welcome back you four.

Nothing like a relaxing day with a voucher cash in and spending 12 hours in a tiger costume. Kyle is an excellent tiger to be well taken care of by his zookeepers. Can't wait to read part 2. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Nice to see you again, @Gil. Oh and Kyle, Lucas, and Jean as well. Welcome back you four.

Nothing like a relaxing day with a voucher cash in and spending 12 hours in a tiger costume. Kyle is an excellent tiger to be well taken care of by his zookeepers. Can't wait to read part 2. :D
Thank you very much :).
yes, it was time to write a new story. Let's see how often I can do it again now.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Second Voucher from Jean [Part 2(fm/m;f/mm)]

Hello everyone 😊. Here is the second part of the story.
Hope you enjoy it 😊:

After Jean put the ballgag back into my mouth, Jean picked up a scissor to cut my cling film mummy apart. Now I was not mummified anymore. Lucas picked up one of the blindfolds. I managed to take a quick look at the clock. It was exactly 7 pm when Lucas put the blindfold over my eyes. I didn't like blindfolds very much because I couldn't see what was coming. But I guessed it and I was right. Jean started tickling my feet again.

"MMMMAAMAMAMAMAPMPPPHHH!" I laughed into the gag again.

But not only that. Lucas started poking me on the sides with a blunt pencil. This combination of tickling and poking was really nasty and I rolled back and forth on my bed laughing. Of course, I tried to do something about the tickling and poking by rolling back and forth, but eventually, Lucas sat on my stomach, which made the whole thing pretty useless, and I stayed still. I let the torture wash over me.

"Oh, no resistance Mr. Tiger?" Jean asked.

"MMAMAMAMAMMMAMMMANNNOOOO!" I replied laughing and shaking my head.

"Haha, that’s good for us." Lucas laughed.

I lost track of time, as I always did, when I was wearing a blindfold. That's why I couldn't tell how long it was dragging on. Jean tickled my feet with pauses while Lucas poked at other places. At some point, the two of them switched places so that Lucas was sitting on my feet and Jean was on top of me. I laughed almost continuously, so I was crying with laughter again.

"Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up." Jean said, patting me on the head. I could hear her grinning as she did this.

After what felt like an eternity, they stopped. Jean got up from me, and the two of them went to the other corner of the room, whispering again. A short time later they came back to me. I noticed that someone was tying my feet to the bottom of my bed with a rope. The other tied my upper body to the head of the bed with another rope.

"So you don't fall off us when we're gone for a minute." Said Lucas, who was down next to my feet.

I just nodded and heard the two of them pick something up off the floor and leave the room. So now I was alone in my room and tied to my bed. I wondered what they were up to now. I waited because I couldn't do anything else anyway. After a while, the two of them came back too, but it sounded like one of them was going to jump. Someone came up to me and took off my blindfold. My eyes had to get used to the light for a moment. Then I turned my head to the center of the room.

"MMAAMAMAHAMHAHMAHMA." I had to laugh when I saw it.

Lucas was tied up just like me. Ropes around his ankles, above and below his knees, around his waist, above his elbows, and below his shoulders. He was also gagged with a ball gag. And all of this was in the fox costume he had worn yesterday at the Halloween party: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg.
His whole face was also made up like a fox. Lucas looked very cute and I had to keep smiling.

"Then you can enjoy your time together like this" Jean said with a grin.

I nodded and Lucas did also. Jean then made me up again, the running makeup after, which went quite quickly. She then loosened the two ropes that held me to the bed, pushed me further against the wall, and reattached the ropes again. Lucas watched everything very closely. I quickly looked at the clock. It was already 8:30 pm. I was blindfold for 1 ½ hours and more than half was over. But the bondage was so good, as always, that it didn't get uncomfortable even though I was laying on my arms. Then Jean helped him lie down next to me and tied him to the bed as well as me. So we both lay tightly tied to each other. I turned my head to the left to look at Lucas. He was to the right. We looked at each other and had to laugh.

"MAMAAHAHAAHA." We laughed at the same time.

"Yeah, you both look really cute like that. Made up in your costumes and tied up so you can't get into mischief haha." Laughed Jean.

We had to laugh too. Jean left us both alone for now since I was tickled enough for now and Lucas isn't ticklish either way. Lucky guy. She turned on the TV and we watched TV. She had a comedy on. Since Lucas was sitting in front of me, I couldn't see much, but at least I could hear everything. No one said much because Lucas and I couldn't say much either because of our ball gags. I was glad my bladder wasn't making itself known. I didn't really want to do it again in my diaper and especially not in front of Lucas. After a while, Jean stood up without saying anything. She picked something up off the floor and came over to us. I couldn't see it until she was with Lucas. She held my socks under his nose and quickly taped them up. Then she did the same to me and his socks.

"MMPPPHHHH MMMMMMPHPHH." We screamed into our gags.

"I told you I had something in store, haha." She laughed and sat back down on her mattress.

We looked at each other with wide eyes. I don't think even Lucas was expecting that. He seemed very surprised, too. The smell wasn't as bad as we thought, but definitely not a pleasant smell. Lucas first tried to get the sock off his nose somehow, but no chance for my fox. He dropped it real quick and looked at me. He grinned and endured the stench. I guess mine didn't smell any better than his. I grinned back and looked into our eyes for a while. I was glad to have him by my side. After a short while, my bedroom door opened.

"Well, do you have these two under control?" It was my sister Emily.

"Haha, sure, what else." Replied Jean.

Lucas turned around and Emily came over to us.

"HAHAHA, how cute." Laughed Emily. "You did a great job, Jean. They both look very cute and there's no way they're getting free." She added with a grin as she turned to Jean.

"Thanks." Grinned Jean back.

"I'll leave you alone again then. Take good care of them." Said Emily and walked back to the door.

"Don't worry, I will." She replied.

Emily closed the door behind her and we continued to watch TV. Well, I listened more than I watched. The smell of the sock gradually mellowed. When the movie ended, Jean got up again and came over to us. She loosened the tape holding the socks to our noses. We both inhaled and exhaled sharply a few times.

"Guys, I think you should wash your feet more often, haha." Laughed Jean.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I think someone needs an extra tickle session, don't you?" She asked with a slightly mischievous grin.

"MMNNOO MNOOO." I said into my gag as I widened my eyes and shook my head back and forth really fast.

"Alright then." She replied with a wink.

Lucas laughed into his gag.

"And you want the socks again?" She asked him, just as she had asked me before.

Lucas immediately stopped laughing and also very quickly shook his head.
Jean then started laughing, Lucas and I looked at each other, and then we both had to laugh too.

"Okay, guys. It's 10:20 now. Theoretically, Kyle has a little over 3 hours left. But I'll be honest, I'm really tired. Do you guys have any ideas on how we should approach this now?" she asked us.

Lucas and I looked at each other and then at Jean. I shook my head but kept thinking. We all pondered for a few minutes until Lucas nodded and called attention to himself through the gag. Jean took the ball gag out of his mouth.

"I have an idea, but I don't know what Kyle would say about it." Started Lucas "I would have no problem spending the night tied up again, but then not with our hands behind our backs. In front of us or along our sides and no gag, please. That way we can at least kiss and hold hands. And you would have us still tied up in costumes until the morning. And since we're both prepared for emergencies, you don't have to worry about that. What do you two say, especially Kyle, because he's been tied up for so long?" Lucas wanted to know.

"I think that's a very good idea, Luke. What do you think, Kyle?" wanted to know Jean, taking the ball gag out of my mouth.

"Whew, finally talking again." I said for the time being. "Yeah, I don't have a problem with it, to be honest. We can do it that way." I confirmed with a grin.

"Perfect, it's a deal then." Said Jean and started with Luke.

She first untied the rope that was holding his upper body to the bed. Then she helped him up and began to untie the rope around his hands. When his hands were free, she freed his elbows. She left the rope below his shoulders untouched. She put his arms by his sides and wrapped one of the ropes back over his elbows, winding it between his elbows and body a few times so that his arms could not be stretched forward or backward. Then she did the same around his waist, above his wrists. Then she laid Lucas back down and tied his upper body to the bed again. So he was tied up like before, except now his arms were at his sides. Then Jean turned Lucas over to me and did the same to me. While she was doing this, I looked at Lucas.

"Tell me Lucas, when you said earlier that you and I were prepared for an emergency, did you mean something like..." I asked him when he interrupted me.

"Yes, that's exactly what I meant. " He looked at me with a grin.

"That means you wear a diaper, too?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes." He grinned. "You think I'm going to let you do all this by yourself? If I'm going to be involved, I might as well do it right." he added with a grin.

I was very touched. Jean stopped tying me up for a moment and I leaned over to kiss him. Then Jean continued to tie me up, just as she had done with Lucas. When she was finished with my upper body, she laid me down and tied me to the bed again. I, of course, tested my new restraints. I wiggled back and forth, but everything was as tight as ever. I could only move my feet and hands.

"There you go boys, all done. That's how you stay for the night." She said and we both nodded in acknowledgment.

She picked up her smartphone and took a few photos. We smiled and she showed them to us afterward. We looked really cute, but somehow also a bit embarrassed because if you looked very closely, you could see that we were wearing diapers. But anyway. It was very funny. Then she also sent us the photos on our smartphones.

"I'm going to get ready in the bathroom. I'll see you in a bit." she added, grabbing her things and leaving the rooms.

Lucas took my hand and we looked at each other and kissed again. We talked a little about the day until Jean joined us in the room again. It was 10:45 pm. I could already feel myself getting tired, being tied up like this all the time could be tiring, even if the position was very comfortable.

"Okay guys, I'm going to turn off the lights now. Good night you two lovebirds." She said with a grin, covered us with my blanket, and turned off the light.

"Thanks, you too." We both replied at the same time.

I leaned my head against Luca's shoulder as best I could and he kissed me on the top of my head with a goodnight kiss. It wasn't long before I heard that Lucas and Jean were asleep. And shortly after, I too closed my eyes and fell asleep. By now I was used to sleeping tied up, but I was surprised that Lucas was able to fall asleep so quickly.

The next morning

"Good morning, you two," I heard Jean say.

"Good morning." I said, half asleep, as Jean woke us up.

I noticed that Lucas was still asleep, and I had to grin. He looked so incredibly cute.

"Sleep well?" She asked quietly so as not to wake Lucas.

"Yes, I fell asleep very quickly. and you? and what time is it?" I asked her, also quietly.

"Yes also very good and very fast. It's already a little after 9." She said to me.

"Then I've been tied up for almost 20 hours already, haha." I laughed, but quietly so as not to wake Lucas while looking down at myself.

I moved a little in my restraints. They were so tight it was like I had fallen asleep.

"Well, do any of you want to get out of there?" She asked, slightly sarcastically.

"Yes, please. I'm starting to need to go to the bathroom too. And not being tied up this weekend would be nice too." I grinned at her.

"Well, the bathroom problem isn't a problem." She winked at me.

Of course, I knew exactly what she meant. The diaper. But I wasn't going to give myself the nudity this time.

"Jean, please..." I begged her a little.

"Just kidding. For being tied up together overnight and you for that much longer than you were supposed to. It's a thing, of course." She grinned.

I nodded in acknowledgment. We whispered the whole time, of course. She put the blanket aside and began to untie the rope around my feet that held me to the bed. Then she carefully and quietly crawled onto the bed and untied the rope holding me to the head of the bed. She pulled me slightly away from the bed until my feet touched the floor, and then pulled me up so that I was standing. I have to say I was a little impressed with how she did that. She then led the way and indicated by hand signal that I should follow her. She headed for the door and I tried to quietly jump in after her, which worked out fine. We made our way to the bathroom. Once there, she closed the door and started undressing me. First, she loosened the rope around my waist that held my hands to the side of my body. Then she did the same with the rope above my elbows and the one under my shoulders. This way my upper body was free again. I stretched properly at first. Meanwhile, Jean continued with my feet. She first loosened the rope above my knees, then below, and finally around my feet. I was completely free again and moved a few feet into the bathroom.

"Free again at last." I grinned widely.

"Haha, I believe you that it's a "freeing" feeling." She grinned at me. I think she was very proud of her pun.

"Haha, yeah whatever you say." I laughed quietly, because I didn't want to wake Lucas.

Then we both went back to my room. Lucas was still asleep. I got some clothes out of my closet and went back to the bathroom to change. I took off the costume and the diaper and used the toilet. I needed to go very, very badly. It was a very freeing feeling :D. I put on a pair of boxers and grabbed makeup removal pads from my sister and took off my makeup. It took a little while to do that. Water was enough for it because it was just Halloween makeup. Then I put on socks, jean shorts, and a green t-shirt. I went back to my room. Jean put the ropes back in and I put the costume away. Then I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Luca's chest a little until he woke up.

"Morning, honey. Did you sleep well?" He asked, slightly sleepy.

"Morning, honey. Yes, I did. You too?" I replied with a grin.

"Yes, very well actually." He grinned. "Well, you're already free and changed. How long have you been up?" He wanted to know.

I looked at the clock. It was 09:27.

"Since about half an hour. Do you want me to free you or tease you some more like..." I paused and poked him in the sides a few times.

He responded with a wince, which told me he couldn't take it well, or at least it didn't leave him cold like the tickling.

"Ahhh, good to know haha." I laughed and kissed him.

He just grinned and said nothing.

"Come on then, let me free you." I said and started to free him as Jean had done to me.

First I got him out of bed. Then I helped him up, just as Jean had done with me before. I also started with his hands and worked my way up to his shoulders. Then from his knees down to his feet. Jean, in the meantime, packed up her things and put the dropped ropes back in the bag when she was done. When Lucas was free, he grabbed some clothes to change into and left the room. Jean and I put everything together under my bed and waited for Lucas. It took a little while, but then Lucas returned. Completely changed and without makeup on his face. He took out the box again and put the costume inside. Then we talked a bit about the last hours and the whole weekend. Jean definitely had fun with it, but so did I, and so did Lucas. We agreed that we wanted to do it again sometime. Then Jean was picked up and we spent the rest of the day very relaxed.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Aww how nice of Lucas to be with Kyle in their games especially overnight. Such a great boyfriend to be with him. And at least they were getting their shares of torture and threats. Especially if Jean threatened Lucas to smell more stinky socks. Maybe the boys should change their socks more often so they didn't stink for each other. :lol:

A great story as usual, [mention]Gil[/mention]. Nice work. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Another cute story with those two. Somehow Kyle always end tied up longer than planned when being with Jean :lol: If it goes on like this he'll be tied for a whole weekend without break one day :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Another cute story with those two. Somehow Kyle always end tied up longer than planned when being with Jean :lol: If it goes on like this he'll be tied for a whole weekend without break one day :lol:
Thank you very much :). haha yeah, it's like a ritual or something :D. Yeah maybe is a good idea :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic