Discovering sisters gear F/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Discovering sisters gear F/m

Post by boundcali »

I was a 15 year old boy who was fascinated by bondage. Bondage became introduced to me at a young age when I would watch tv where damsels would be kidnapped and tied. Viewing these scenes made younger me excited in a way and wanted to try elements from the shows. Fast forward to high school year me I was very much into the whole bondage and bdsm scene. I often wore my sisters clothing and tied myself with miscellaneous things around the house such as rope and zip ties and sometimes even tape. on this particular day I had just came home from school and was very much in the mood for some bondage. I walked into my sisters room and decided to take everything off except my briefs.

My favorite thing to wear from my sisters closet was a waist trainer which was strapped at the crotch and conformed to your hips. It made my waist tiny and made me have a woman’s shape to my body. I put it on and latched it at the crotch. I wanted to try on one of her black pantyhose that I knew she had stored in her top drawer. I opened the cabinet and rummaged around but felt something squishy and long stuffed inside a sock. I took it out and dumped out all the contents. To my complete surprise a dildo, butt plug, and vibratory all fell out. I was mortified at the sight but felt very intrigued to see what else I found. I saw a makeup bag which was completely filled. I zipped it open and got even more shocked. Leather bondage gear. My mind started racing and my hand started trembling. I couldn’t believe my sister was also into bdsm. I guess it ran in the family . I took everything out the bag. A black ball gag, leather collar, three small leather belts, one long belt, a leather head harness with a ring at the top for a hogtie, and a blind fold.

Before I tried on all the gear, I put on the black pantyhose and got dark blue denim from her closet to put on. I chose a grey crotch strapped shirt. I put everything on and looked at myself in the mirror. I truly had the curves of a woman with the waist trainer on. I just need one more thing to complete my outfit. Yet again I looked through her closet trying to find a pair of heels. I found a pair of jet black pumps. I squeezed my foot into the heels. They were very uncomfortable, but I was so excited the pain did not matter to me. I was finally ready to try on her gear. I took the collar and strapped it around my neck. The collar was very cute it had a metal heart attached to it which made a clicking sound everytime i moved. Next was the head harness. I strapped it on which I admit was harder than expected since I couldn’t see the back of my head. I brought all her gear down from the bed onto the floor so i could start tying my legs.

I tied my ankles, above and below the knees using the leather straps. Next was the ball gag. Owning a ball gag used to be something I only fantasized about, but now I was going to put on one and enjoy it the fullest. I strapped the ball gag to my head and cinched it super tight. I felt drool leak down from my mouth and into my shirt. I moaned against the gag and felt like I was going through a high. I was so horny it was painful. The last item was the blindfold. I put it over my eyes and sighed in relief knowing I was finally able to test out my bonds. I laid my back on the wall and put my hands behind my back. My whole body except my arms were in strict bondage. I couldn’t move a thing. I moaned and moaned for help imagining it was a robber who put me in these bonds. Immense amount of drool was coming out of my gag and my whole shirt was wet.
I struggled in my bonds for about half an hour and finally decided to call it quits when suddenly I heard the front door open. I panicked and tried getting everything off from my body.

“BRO, what are you doing and why did you search through my things. You fucking pervert! Are you insane those are my items! You know what since you want to play tie up so much I have something for you” yelled my sister.

My heart started beating so fast and I started to panick. I was thrown to my side and sat on. My hands were brought to my back and were tied together at my wrist with what seemed to be with a piece of cloth.

“This will make do while I find something better to tie you up with” said my sister.

I heard various drawers open.

“Hmmmm have you ever heard of an arm binder brother? You’ll be the first to test it. I’ve never had the privilege of tying someone else, but I’ve should’ve been doing it sooner. It’s fun!” said my sister.

My hands were stuffed into the leather arm binder. My sister started strapping the buckles one by one which caused my hands to become completely immobile. Then came the blindfold. It was put on and I couldn't see a thing anymore. It was completely humiliating. My sister left me in my bonds and was laughing all while tickling my stomach and armpits.

I heard her hop on the bed and play some TV. I struggled hard against my bonds. It was no use. An overwelming sense of guilt was coming over me. I shouldn't have gone through her drawers.I muffled "Steph!" through the gag. She climbed down from her bed and started unclicking all the belts. The arm binder came off and I was relived to be able to move my arms again. "Look brother. You can use my bondage stuff, but ONLY with supervision okay? Maybe we can even play sometimes but right now you're grounded. Go to your room change and take off that ball gag." said Steph. I changed took off my ball gag and left everything at her door.

This experience paved the path for many bondage play times with her. It was comforting to know I wasn't the only one.
Last edited by boundcali 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmm, wow, great sibling bondage..love it.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

You should correct the tag to F/m since the adult sister does the tying and the minor brother is tied.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story, I hope you do more about these two
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic