That Time My Friend and I Were Kidnapped M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That Time My Friend and I Were Kidnapped M/FF

Post by bondageboy87 »

Author’s Note: This is a fictional story written from the first person as if it were a true story.

My name is Amber. I’m a 20 year old girl who’s still in college to be an engineer. I found this website a few weeks ago and decided to post a really strange experience here. It was basically a time a friend of mine and I were kidnapped by another student in the engineering study. It wasn’t really that scary, tbh. This was a fellow student who I actually knew pretty well. Not to say I was friends with him, but I knew he was always too scared to actually do anything unseemly. Outside of kidnapping apparently. This happened two years ago. I was 18 and it was on my friend’s 18th birthday. I won’t be giving out my friend’s real name, but we’ll call her Erica since I’ve always liked that name. Around this time, my college was putting on a science fair. They always held these large science fairs and I always attended when I was younger to see the cool inventions people came up with. But this year was my freshman year as a college student and I had entered the science fair with a few of my friends. I pretty much just threw together a robot programmed to do basic cooking.

This day in particular, I was wearing a white tank top, black leggings, and sandals. My hair is brown and tied up in a ponytail. I was in my dorm and had just finished a round of tests at our lab for our robot when the guy, we’ll call Frank since I hate that name, knocked. I opened it and he tried convincing me to give him our schematics for the robot. Pretty par for the course for Frank, tbh. I told him no and to come up with his own idea. Hell, I don’t even know why he thought he could put something worthwhile together this close to the fair. We had been working on this all year. But I guess he wasn’t gonna give up easily because when I tried closing the door, he blocked it. He forced his way in and shoved me to the floor. I’m admittedly not a strong girl. I guess I would be the textbook definition of a damsel in distress. He pinned me to the floor and clamped his hand over my mouth. I tried licking it and I did feel him cringe a little at my tongue, but he held it firm. It was kinda scary how prepared he was. I guess he knew I would say no. Because he came with duct tape in hand and taped my hands tightly behind my back. He released his hand from my mouth but immediately wrapped duct tape around my head twice before tearing it off. Then, he pulled up a chair and taped me to it while also taping my ankles together. That’s when he started rummaging around the room, presumably looking for my schematics.

Then the door opened and my roommate/friend walked in. That would be Erica.

Author: Thanks for reading the first part of my story! Hopefully it’s good enough for you to want to check out more of it!
johntaeger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johntaeger »

Great story so far. Any updates?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic