A Change in Plans (MF/Fff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Change in Plans (MF/Fff)

Post by Tugger90 »

Hi, I hope you enjoy the first part of this story I have planned. Not a super long one, but after reading a bunch of robbery/home invasion stories I had an idea in my head and figured I would put it together. If you enjoy it please eave a comment, I hope its a fun read!
-

Emma stretched as she stepped out of the SUV. “Thanks again Misses Regaldo.” She said to the latin woman who had driven her and her best friend to and from their volleyball match. “And thanks for letting me stay over tonight.”

The woman smiled at her, in her mid-thirties Mrs. Regaldo was known as a pretty woman, and had a kind heart to match. “Of course Emma.” She said, looking down at the ginger headed girl. Emma was good at the sport, honestly better than her own daughter Elena. Emma and Elena were close, had been best friends for years, and both the lightly freckled ginger girl and the brown skinned latina who had her dark hair in braids both had dreams of playing the sport and getting scholarships from their efforts. “You did great today.” She said as Emma blushed with pride. Brushing her blue volleyball uniform.

Elena smirked. “That was a incredible dive on that one spike.” She said to Emma, even if it went out of bounds.

Emma giggled. “I'll get it next time.” She said, looking over Mrs. Reglado's SUV. “Man I can't wait to have a car like this someday.”

Elena rolled her eyes. “You know you actually have to practice driving right?” She said smirking. “You're to nervous to even get behind the wheel and practice slow circles in our cul-de-sac.”

Emma gave her friend a small wave. “I'll get around to it.” She muttered as Elena's mother opened the door. Inside the house was dark.

“I thought we left the lights on we knew it would be after dark when we got back.” Elena muttered, thinking out loud.

Her mother paused. “Yeah that's right, strange.”

Still, most people wouldn't give this a second thought. Patricia Regaldo barely even had time to notice before a feminine silhouette shoved her into the wall, giving her a start as a larger silhouette, this one of a man emerged to wrap his hands around the mouths of her wards.

“Mmmmphhh!” They cried out in shock as the feminine silhouette turned on a closet light, letting in just enough light so Patricia could see that a gun was drawn on her. “Noommmphhh!” Elena screamed.

“Quiet, quiet, quiet down now senorita, don't want your mother to get hurt now do we?” He said, his voice stern, though not harsh. As though he was a serious teacher trying to keep control of class while holding in a laugh.

The woman wore a mask over her lower face. Patricia could see that she had green eyes and auburn hair. Auburn, not ginger like Emma's. Patricia swore the woman was smirking underneath the mask. “Yes girls please behave. I have no intention on being violent tonight. Honestly we miscalculated, didn't think you would be back before we were done with the place, and especially didn't think you were bringing a guest!”

The man shrugged. “We can handle it, lets get them to the guest bedroom, when we cased the place we didn't see any windows in there.” The woman nodded, motioning with the pistol to get Patricia moving. She was nervous, her legs feeling like jello, but she got them moving as she could hear Elena and Emma squeak into the broad shoulder robber behind her. “Chairs in here, good.” The woman muttered as she saw a small table in the corner.

The man entered. “Sit on the bed madam, R, bring those chairs by the bed.” The woman nodded putting them by the foot of the bed. “You two lassies sit down.” He ordered. Elena and Emma practically fell into them. Looking around Elena was surprised to be in the guest bedroom. Heating pipes ran along the ceiling, and a beige paint made the room seem boring.

Emma felt her heart race. “Please don't hurt us please just go-mmmmphhh!” The robber quickly and forcibly hand gagged the young ginger.

“Now now miss redhead.” He said with a chuckle. “Quiet down and I think we will all be fine.”

The woman 'R', opened a duffle bag that was by the door. “Told you that these last few jobs we've done needed three members M.” She said shaking her head.

The man sighed. “Its fine R, lets just get them secured. “No moving anyone please.” He said showing the end of a pistol that was in his jacket pocket. The girls' felt their hearts racing. “Good.” He turned to R. “Got the rope.”

“Indeed. Stay still you two cuties.” She said as she walked over to Elena and Emma with a bundle of rope. Their eyes were wide, Elena's mother reacted more quickly.

“Please you dont have to tie them up that isn't-”

'M', turned to her. “Quiet please.” The man muttered. “I can be disagreeable when people dont cooperate to the letter with me

R chuckled. “Thank you M. Now ladies, please cooperate, do not argue, put your arms behind the chairs. Elena and Emma looked at each other and did so nervously. “There we go.” R said in an almost sing song voice. Taking the rope she started with Emma, quickly securing her wrists tightly together behind the chair. She then put her legs against the legs of the chair and then secured her ankles and shins against the wooden legs.

Emma's heart was racing as she felt herself secured more and more to the chair. She then tied the legs of the chair to the footboard itself, adding in more security to it. Finally she used the holes in the back of the chair to wrap a length of rope below her chest, cinching her torso against the chair.

She then did the same to Elena. While the ginger felt her heart race and just submissively stared off into space, Elena pursed her lips. Not wanting to speak but angry as she felt her bonds grow tighter and tighter as she was tied in an indentical way to her friend. “My, you two are becoming beautiful young ladies.” R said with a smirk. “You're definitely looking like a young woman.” The woman said to Emma raising a visible eyebrow. Emma blushed as red as her hair and looked away. Elena noticed a hint of what sounded like an east european accent in her voice. “Don't worry senorita, you are still very pretty, I'm sure you'll have boys lining up for you for homecoming.” She said as she grabbed some bandanas. “Now open up.”

Elena raised an annoyed eyebrow. “What why-aaghghhmmmphh!” As a bandana was shoved into her mouth, quickly followed by a thicker bandana that was tied and cinched tightly behind her head, her braids still mostly sitting to the side of her head but being pulled back some. “Mmmphhh-eeyyyghmph!”

“Your turn.” She said to Emma. Who stuttered by could do nothing as she was identically cleavegagged.

M walked over. “Well done.” He said looking them over. “Vic would have had them tied much quicker, but you did good.”

R looked at him. “Vic is retired.” She said matteroffactly. “She's enjoying her time in Belize with that new property of her's.”

M nodded. “True.” He turned to Patricia, who was forced to watch, her heart pounding, every second her goal to keep her daughter and her best friend safe. “Now madam. We are actually here for a specific item. The cash and jewlry we've found is a nice bonus, but we're here for a thumbdrive. You know the one.”

Patricia's blood ran cold. They couldn't have known. Could they? “I- I don't know what you're talking about.”

R laughed while M just leaned back on his heel. “Do we really want to play this game Senora.” He said, a fleck of blonde hair emerging from underneath his cap. “I don't think you want too.”

Patricia hardly reacted when R walked over, tying her wrists tightly behind her back, even tying her elbows together as well. The pretty mother grunting at this as R smirked. “Please-uggh. Please I have multiple thumbdrives, I dont know what you mmmphhhh!” R shoved a ballgag into her mouth, the only one they had with them.

“Okay, different plan.” M said with a sigh. “Lets see if this changes your mind.” He said as him and R walked towards Emma and Elena.

“Mmmpphh! Noommph!” She said shaking her head.

M held up a hand. “Now now. We'll start off with a form of torment that is far from excruciating. We'll start.” He said as R passed him. She grabbed Emma's jersey and pulled it up, past the rope that cinched her torso to the chair. She squeaked at this, trying to squirm in a futile effort as her jersey was pulled over her head and allowed to sit on her shoulders. In her sports bra and volleyball shorts she blushed and shivered as R ran down surprisingly hard nails down her torso and to her thigh.

Elena yelled into her gag, making M laugh as he did the same to her. “You're more blessed right now in a certain way but your friend has a slim and toned midsection.” R said with a giggle, her accent coming out again. “I have a feeling both of you are ticklish though.” Elena looked up at the man who towered over her, she was pretty sure she rather be kidnapped than tickled.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Very good, I like it a lot. I’ll hope you continue the story. :)
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago Very good, I like it a lot. I’ll hope you continue the story. :)
Thank you! Any favorite parts or characters? If enough people agree with you Ill post part 2 :)
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago
Treville wrote: 1 year ago Very good, I like it a lot. I’ll hope you continue the story. :)
Thank you! Any favorite parts or characters? If enough people agree with you Ill post part 2 :)
Oh, I do have a soft spot for women how are good at tying people up and have hard nails, so ”R” would be my favorite character.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago
Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago
Oh, I do have a soft spot for women how are good at tying people up and have hard nails, so ”R” would be my favorite character.
Well she'll be using those nails soon no worries ;)
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago Well she'll be using those nails soon no worries ;)
Music to my ears! 8-)
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago
Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago Well she'll be using those nails soon no worries ;)
Music to my ears! 8-)
(Hope you like, give me your thoughts :) )

The girls freezed. Their eyes going wide. “Yes.” M said, kneeling down by Elena. “Madam we don't want to be cruel villains here, so we'll start off by just driving these two to exhaustion. Hopefully you'll make the right decision afterwards.” He said, sinking one hand into Elena's athletic thigh as his other hand started to spider tickle her belly.

Elena's head immediately fell back, not only was her skin incredibly sensitive, but she was insanely ticklish. “Nommphhehe-hahahapmmpheshshs-hahaha!” She screamed into her cleave gag.

“Wow, that's quiet a reaction.” M said, a bit surprised. “Come on, tell senora that she needs to give us the thumbdrive.” He said to the poor girl.

“Mmphhehesss-mommmphhahahahaamphh!”

R meanwhile focused on all of her fingers, hard fingernails included, on an assault on Emma's belly and sides. Emma squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head, her ginger ponytail going flying as she couldn't help but beg and laugh into her gag. “Nommphehehehe-stahahahphh!”

R obviously was having the time of her life. “My my red, you are very ticklish!” She said, running her hands and especially her hard nails up the poor girl's sides, then down her tummy to her midriff, then she squeezed her and tickled her thighs, their volleyball shorts worthless to defend their thighs against the ticklish attack.

They tried to squirm, but R was an expert in tying them up, their bonds holding tight. As five minuets became ten, the only thing the succeeded in was exhausting themselves and building up a sweat. “Phhesss-stahhammphhh-phessmmphhahahaa!” Emma screamed, tears streaming down her face from laughter as she gasped in air through her nose.

Ten minuets became twenty, which became thirty. Patricia was forced to watch the entire time, feeing awful about what was happening. Where R attacked in a control but full on assault on Emma's poor belly and thighs, her midsection slowly becoming as red as her hair and laugh flustered cheeks, darker red lines making a map of ticklish nerves, R's hard nails the modern graphite used to craft the map; M meanwhile was more precise. Constantly tickling Elena, the young latina straining and bucking in her bondage. He made mental notes of where she was most ticklish. The issue was she was ticklish everywhere. Her brown belly was also slowly becoming tinged with redness. Her thighs and even behind her knees getting ticklish shocks to her nerves.

“Pehessmmphhahaha-heheehsthahhahaaaamphahaha!” She pleaded into her cleave gag, exhausted, her head rolling as she did her best to drink in oxygen. Finally after over thirty minuets M pulled back. R followed suit, though they left one hand on the girls' bellies, lightly tickling, making them squirm as M started to speak again.

“Now, do you want to tell us where it is?” He said.

Patricia stared as R walked over, undoing her ballgag. “Please.” She said, tears in her eyes. “You wont get what you want, it doesn't have my contacts, it doesn't have their info!”

M shrugged. “The people who hired us dont care. That can be figured out later. Honestly I dont care if theyre successful in that or not. What they do know is that the actual evidence for that article you're writing is on that drive. You will give it to us.”

Patricia stared at him. “Please.”

M sighed, walking over to the closet he opened it. Rattling through the drawers for a moment he stepped back. This should work. He said, holding up a hefty leather belt. He cracked it in the air, almost like a whip. “Sorry girls, this will sting a lot more. A lot.”

The girl's now went from fear to horror. “Nommpphhh-nommmphess!” They yelled into their gags.

“You first senorita.” M muttered.

Patricia stood up, an action that caused R to wrap her arms around the woman. “Wait!” Patricia called out, the older latina's mouth agape as she desperately sought to halt M's act.

M seemed to have almost predicted this and halted. “Well.” He said. “We're waiting.”

Patricia took a deep breath. Controlling herself. “Okay, I'll show you were the thumb drive is.”

“And you'll allow us to verify the documents.” R added.

“Okay, yes we can do that. Just put down the belt. Please.”

M chuckled. “About time.” He muttered, tossing the belt onto the table. “R, lets get the senora to show us where it is.” He turned to Emma and Elena, the ginger and latina almost flinching at his gaze. “Sit tight please.” He said with a laugh, R joined in as they walked out of the room.

Elena shook her head, her braids finally coming free of her cleave gag. The over half hour of tickling had done a number on their endurance and staminia, still out of breath moments later Elena, took a minuet to feel her bonds. Unlike Emma who was overwhelmed, Elena was able to, while scared, keep a clear head. The tickling had left the girls drenched in sweat, ticklish beads still rolled down her belly, annoying her. However, unlike her mother Elena did not have her elbows tied. Just her wrists. R had done an admirable job, but had tied them more quickly than Emma's.

That left her with just enough slack around her thin wrists. Slack that allowed her thin wrists slick with sweat to slowly rub their way to escape. She had to contort her slim body, pulling as much as she could against the rope around her torso and the rope around her ankles. Giving her just enough arch to gain an extra bit of slack to the ropes around her wrists. Emma didn't realize what was happening at first. Not until Elena got her wrists free and started working on the rope beneath her breasts. That knot took a moment but soon she was able to pull it away, at this point she pulled out her cleave gag. “Ugggh, glad thats gone.” She muttered, annoyed but also proud of herself.

Emma's eyes were wide. “Mmmmph! Eeemmeeenampha.” She muttered into her gag.

Elena just chuckled. “Give me a second I just have to get rid of these bonds.” The young latina said with a smirk. “They think they're so good, so clever. They came into my madre's casa! Those bastards!” She muttered. She worked on getting one ankle free. “Once we're untied we'll run out the door and get help.” She paused after getting that ankle undone. “Though they might hurt mom. Maybe we call the cops instead? Yeah we can do that.” She muttered, standing up and getting a quick stretch in. Tossing off her volleyball jersey that had been left to stay around her neck.

“Mmmphh!” Emma said, tugging and her bonds but getting no slack herself.

“Im coming.” Elena said, walking around to look at Emma's wrists. “Just a second I'll work on these, and we'll get you out.” She giggled. “Oh those borros are going to be so embarassed!”

Suddenly Emma started calling out into her gag. “Mmmmphh! Eeesmmphhh!”

“Calm down Emma, I almost have you out.”

Then she heard something that made her blood turn to ice. “Well well. Seems like you couldn't sit tight.” A woman's accented voice said. Elena turned around to see R there, her mask starting to slip. “M come see this.” Soon M, broad shouldered and much taller than Elena and Emma was in the door with her mother.

He chuckled. “What do we have here? Guess we'll have to use that belt to make a point after all.”
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Thank you, very good. I like details like the skin becoming red from the tickling and the hands that they keep on their bellies. And of course the failed escape attempt! Lovely!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very good story, so far keep up the good work.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Part 3, hope you all like! If you feel like this is a downer ending I do have an epilogue coming. It will hopefully be a fun ending to this story
-

Emma grimaced as she sat in the chair, her bonds made even tighter after Elena had been caught trying to escape. Patricia, Elena's mother, sat in the chair next to her. Elena? That's why Emma grimaced. Elena had been taken towards the wall of the room. Using a combination or ropes and slipknots M and R had tossed a rope over the radiator pipe and secured the knots around Elena's wrists. The young latina was forced to stand on her toes, her ankles and knees tied tightly together as her athletic legs had to strain in her position.

Mother and daughter traded gags, which R found funny. They had to deal with Patricia pleading for them to ignore her daughter's attempt to escape. That just got the mother extra rope around her torso as she pleaded into her gag.

Elena meanwhile tried to put on a brave face. M wasn't happy she tried to escape. Emma and Patricia then had to watch as M used the belt to spank Elena's exposed midsection and thighs. Each smack from the thick leather belt on poor Elena's brown skin sounded like a thunderclap. The ballgag not hiding the girl's yelps and cries each time the belt made impact. Hitting her midriff knocked some of the wind out of her as she stumbled on the balls of her feet like a pinata.

It had carried on for awhile. M wanting to make his point through the spanking. It wasn't until Elena's skin on her belly and thighs were more red than Emma's ginger hair instead of brown that M finally stopped. Emma kept hearing the “agghmmmmphhagghhhmmohpphieeeemaghieemphhie” of Elena's cries in her ears.

M walked in front of Elena, lifting her chin up with his hand. “Have you learned your lesson about not listening and trying to escape?” He asked sternly.

Elena's cheeks and face were covered in tears, she blinked them back as she nodded. “Good.” R said, turning to M. “Now, lets get her mother here untied and you can go verify that thumb drive.”

“Fine.” M said, untying Patricia who just looked at her daughter with sympathy, pained that she could only cooperate for her sake.

R meanwhile stood in between them. “You know, I must say I admire your spirit.” She said with a giggle. She pulled down her mask, revealing now a pretty face of a woman who looked like she was in her 30s, maybe her 40s, but she looked great if she was. “Before the Iron Curtain fell I was a street orphan. The government had plans for me, but then they disappeared.” She sighed running a few hard nails over Elena's sensitive and tender side.

“Mmmph.” She moaned, wincing at this.

R nodded. “Yes Michael wanted to make a point didn't he. Fortunately the belt didn't harm your ribs, but everything from your waist to your ribs is redder than your friends hair.” He muttered, placing the palm of her hand on Elena's midriff. “Tummy got it the worst, still hot to the touch.” She said before leaning back. “Thighs look like you might not want to sit down for awhile ouch.” She said.

“Mmmphh.” Emma moaned into her cleave gag, trying to draw R's attention away from her friend.

R looked at her an smiled. “Oh yes sorry where was I?” She said grinning now as she sat down on the foot of the bed. “Yeah its ancient history for you two now I know. But for me? That was my childhood. Left with the talent of a teen spy with no employer. Them the mafiya came, made some money there as I got older. But they're pigs you know. Refuse to sleep with one, insult them in front of their friends, and their wounded pride leads to snipers coming for you. So I used my money and bolted west. First to Kyiv, then Berlin, then Paris. They didn't chase me but I wanted an ocean inbetween us.”

“Mmph?” Emma muttered as R undid the rope keeping the chair against the foot of the bed.

“Dont get to excited just pulling you over here.” R said sweetly as she tugged Emma's chair closer to Elena, who's legs had grown sore and tied from her having to stand on the toes and balls of her feet. R kneeled down, her size advantage still letting her easily reach up and run her hand and nails along Elena's very red belly, making her squirm as Emma started to giggle as her other hand rested on her midriff, her hard nails lightly tickling her. “You know dear, if you had just behaved we would have left by now, and that stinging pain that you still feel wouldn't be there.”

“Phhessmph.” Elena whined into her gag.

R shrugged. “Yeah I get it, I was headstrong as well when I was your age. Worked out for me, but I also knew when to keep a cool head. You obviously dont have that.” She muttered. “But yeah, anyways I met a nice woman named Victoria once I arrived, and she set me up. Been doing robbery jobs ever since.” She said, the two girls of her 'captive audience' squirming as she spoke. R stood up and looked at Elena. “You have potential.” She said, giving her a spank through her volleyball shorts that made her jump.

Then she turned, going to the bathroom across the hall and turning on the sink. Emma and Elena looked at each other. Elena grunting as she was exhausted from the position of her bondage at this point.

“Ah, lets wipe these tears away.” R said walking back in, using a cold wash cloth to wipe Elena's face. She picked up a water bottle. “Here, take a sip.” R said, unbuckling the ball gag and pulling it out. Elena grimaced and tried to crack her jaw. “Drink.” Elena leaned forward, drinking down a few sips of the cold water. “I dont want to have to add another red stripe to you, so say thank you.”

Elena's eyes went wide. “Thank you.” She quickly replied.

R smiled, her mask gone, her pretty face revealed. “You're welcome. What is your name anyways? Saying senorita again and again takes me back to memories of me being called stereotypical names.”

“E- Elena.”

M walked up by R and crossed his arms. “Elena? She looks more like an Adriana wouldn't you say?”

R leaned back. “I can see it.” She said casually. “Open up now dear.” She said giggling, shoving and cinching the gag quickly before Elena could even react.

Patricia was ungagged but now had her arms in a tight boxtie, she looked at her daughter. “Please, you've verified everything. You said you weren't here to hurt us.” She said, looking at her daughter.

M snorted. “Your daughter tried to escape and alert the authorities. Which would have put our freedom at stake, and possibly caused a shootout with you three in the crossfire. Her getting a taste of the belt is not a betrayal of what I told you. Especially when compared to what her impulses could have led to.” He said, almost incredulously.

R held up a hand. “Just gag the mother, we'll be out of here shortly.” Patricia wanted to pout, but didn't resist as the cleave gag was put back in. “Apparently her name is Elena. But she should be called Stacey with a mom that looks like this.” She said, spanking Patricia this time and making her yelp and blush with embarassment.

“R.” M muttered.

She giggled, giving Patricia's rear a squeeze through her jeans. “Fine.” She muttered. “Lets head out soon. But first do you still have Victoria's number?”

M raised a visible eyebrow. “Her off the records one? The untraceable one? Yes, but thats for only the most important of matters. She's retired.”

“I know, but I want to ask her about something.” R replied.

M leaned back confused. “What?”

R waved at him to follow. “Come, I'll explain, trust me.” Emma and Elena looked at each other as Patricia nervously sat on the bed. They heard mumbling from the other room, R and M had gone to where they couldn't be understood at all and couldnt be heard at all.

Moments later they finally came back. M shrugged. “Okay, ladies its time to leave. Thank you for your 'cooperation'.” He said looking around. “We'll secure some of your bonds and then be on our way.” He pointed to Patricia. “You first, lay on your stomach.”

Patricia was nervous but just wanted it to be over. She laid on the best and saw R walk over with a pair of belts. She was surprised as she felt it go around her ankles and knees, tightly cinched both times. Duct tape was then placed over the belts to make it even harder to try and escape. She then grunted as a rope was slipped underneath these belts and her legs was lifted up after one last spank from R. “Mmmphhie!” Patricia yelped.

R giggled leaning into her ear to whisper. “Wish I could take a belt to this ass. You're so pretty, there's a four letter acronym that you are the definition of.” Patricia signed in her bondage, grunting as she was left in a tight hogtie. R just giggled again. “I love these tight jeans you have on, but I wouldn't mind having you in a sports bra and volleyball shorts like those two gals.” She said pointing to Emma and Elena as she winked down at the older senora.

“The redhead properly secured?” M asked nodding towards Emma.

R walked over to Emma. “This beauty didn't try to escape, but yeah her bonds are good.” She said smiling as she checked the ginger's knots. Emma sighed, she only had to sit on a chair but it was still far from comfortable.

M nodded. “Okay, this is your idea -with Victoria's support- so lets do this quickly.” M muttered as they walked over to Elena. The latina was exhausted on how she was forced to stand on the balls of her feet, by now her legs had been burning incessantly. This was on top of how her midsection and thighs still stung. So she was grateful when the knots around her wrists were undone. “Lay down, you're being tied like your Madre.” M said sternly.

Elena didnt resist, not that she could, her legs were jello when she tried to stand. She laid down on her stomach and felt her ankles and knees have their knots checked and even tightened. “Mmmmph.” She groaned as her arms were pulled behind her and her wrists and elbows were cinched tightly together.

R stroked her cheek. “Now now, just making sure you're secured for the ride.”

“Mmphhaaamph?” Elena cried out into the ballgag. “Ugghmmphh!” She groaned as M put her into a hogtie, one tighter than even Patricia's. She was the shortest person in the house but even then she found her body arching as R laid down an empty dufflebag next to her.

R covered her mouth to hide a smile. “Oh yeah, change of plan. Inspired by your escape attempt so good job senorita!” R said grinning now. “You're going to come with us!”

Patricia's eyes went wide, now filled with a mother's passion to stop this. “Nommmphh! Stahmmph! Phesss-nommmph-stahhmphhhh!” She cried out into the cleave gag. R grinned walking over to her.

“Oh mammsita, I'd bring you along as well but you won't fit!” She said cupping the mother's face as she struggled and grimaced, desperately trying to get out of her bonds. “Now now, you're a loving mother, I get your worry. But this is an insurance policy. Dont report us to the police for three days, and we'll call with a ransom demand. Elena will be home afterwards.

Elena meanwhile was shaking her head. “Nommmphh! Phhessmph!” She pleaded, tearing up as M grabbed her side and started to roll her into the bag.

“Cooperate for once girl.” He muttered.

R practically skipped over to her. “Now now, you dont want the belt again do you?” Elena's eyes went wide and she shook her head. “Good, now help M get you into the duffle, now.” Elena pleaded with her eyes. “Such a pretty face when you put on puppy dog eyes.” R said giggling. “Now get in the bag.” She said, now speaking sternly, all signs of kindness and light heartedness leaving her face. Elena shivered, a chill going down her spine, not resisting as she felt a tug on her side and belly as she was brought into the duffle. It was a tight fit as it was zipped up.

M looked at Emma and Patricia. “Dont worry, its ventilated.” He said. Him and R then grabbed the dufflebag. They each lifted it up.

R looked back. “Remember our instructions. Then pay the ransom and Elena will be home soon. Though I agree with M, Adriana I feel is a more fitting name for her.”

Patricia yelled out into her gag as the two robbers left. They heard the vehicle that they came in be loaded up. Heard the vehicle drive away. Emma's heart raced, worried about her friend, and wanting to escape her bonds. It was early morning by now, and she was exhausted, physically and emotionally. She tried to doze off in her bondage, only getting short stints of sleep. Eventually she noticed the sun streaming into the hall.

An hour or two later police arrived at the house. Opening the unlocked door it turns out that Emma's parents had asked for a wellness check. They had tried not to worry about Emma and especially Patricia not answering their calls the night before, but by morning they were worried.

Emma was grateful to be untied. More grateful for water. Patricia explained what happened, explained the instructions given by M and R. The officer nodded, and they didn't officially file any police reports, they wanted for contact from the two robbers. However as Emma years later thought back on that night she remembered how their emotions changed as no call ever came. No contact about returning Elena was ever given. She, and the two robbers that had taken her simply disappeared. Emma had never seen her friend again.

She sighed, remembering that night. She turned off the lamp. Now she was in college, seeking to be in the top 10% of her class. She was the only one in the volleyball team's house currently. Yes there had been a rash of robberies among houses known to be rented by students lately, mostly because spring break was in full spring, but Emma didn't pay that any mind. She simply wanted to go to sleep and forget the memory of what had happened. How it had changed her plans to go to the same college and play on the same team as her best friend.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Very good, thank you! I loved the part when R runs her nails over Elena´s skin after the spanking. And of course when she is hog-tied and put in the dufflebag. Gave me the shivers - but in a good way! I wan´t that to happen to me!
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Thank you for the feedback!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

a very good chapter. Poor Elena i wonder what happened to her?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow good work so far, poor Elena
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice story!

I liked the bondage. As you might expect from me I found the braids underused, since I interpreted them as a Checkovs gun. I got a bit nervous when underage girls were getting (partly) undressed but it was relevant enough for the tickling and the visible redness of the body parts.

It could have done with an extra round of editing, to iron out some typos and the 2 or 3 moments when it was unclear who was speaking between M and R. I'd be happy to do that for you if you would like me to.

I expected R slipping up and saying M's name to be a bigger moment, but that was just a thought I had.

Another thought: I think stuffing a hogtied person in a duffel bag would be quite a difficult fit, I'd think most people would go for some sort of ball tie to put a human in their most compact shape. But I've never tried it and should maybe look around on this forum to find anyone who has experience.

Overall I really like the story, and I'm happy you pointed me to it.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Here's the epilogue, I hope you all enjoy it and feel free to leave feedback. Ovi, that feedback was great and I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy a couple of lines here!

-

As Emma slept that night she didn't notice a figure creeping through the dark outside the volleyball house. The person seemed to know where the pressure points of the security system was and blocked the signal as they climbed through a window. Moving silently through the house they opened the door. The ginger coed only awoke when she heard voices speaking. “Eighty-eight seconds, a new record for her.” A masculine voice in the distance said.

A chuckle followed. “Even Im impressed.” Emma couldnt make it out, but her heart was pounding as she sat up, bad memories returning.

“She gets better with each job.” The other voice said. “Good job, perhaps you've earned a reward, keep up the good work. Perhaps you'll get some ice cream or outfit choosing privileges next week.” The masculine voice said.

“She also enjoys my red wine.” The distant feminine voice said, she could hear a giggle from the hall. There was more mumbling as Emma's fear rose.

“If you feel she's earned it, she has grown into her role very well recently. An asset.” The man said, almost affectionately.

Another chuckle. “Told you, you need to trust me more when I have outlandish plans.” The voices were getting closer. She prayed it was only a bad team, but a figure passed the door and noticed her sitting up. The silhouette immediately reacted. Covering the distance quickly Emma was surprised as a slim and lithe body bounded towards her bed. Emma tried to yell but felt a hand cover her mouth and pushed her back against the bed.

She was a smaller girl than her, but between her fear and the surprise Emma found herself laying there. Another pair of footsteps walked in. “There's still an athlete here huh?” A hushed feminine voice said.

The body pinning the body turned her head. Emma saw two long braids fell to her chest. “Yes.” The voice whispered softly.

The woman walked over and even in the dark Emma could see her place on the bedside table what appared to be a pistol. “Mmmmmphhhh!” Emma screamed into the hand covering her mouth.

“Now now now, thats what I dont want.” The woman said. Emma gasped into her hand. Maybe her mind was playing tricks on her. But that accent, she had heard it before. “Be quiet, don't try to escape, and we'll be out of here shortly and you'll be fine.” She paused. “Flip her over..” She looked at Emma. “No screaming if you know whats good for you.” He said sternly, holstering the pistol.

Emma felt her heart race, could hear it beat in her chest as she was flipped over and duct tape was stripped and placed over her mouth. One piece was soon five as the smaller girl sat on her back. Her knee digging into her. The girl got off, only for the accented woman to take her wrists. Emma groaned into the tape as memories came back to her. That groan became one of discomfort as her elbows were tied together.

“Oh stop complaining you're an athlete you're fine.” The familiar voice said, slapping Emma's short pajama bottoms, making her yelp as she then felt her ankles and knees likewise tied together so tightly that it felt as though they were glued together. “Yeah you wont like this.” She said as she proceeded to make Emma groan by putting her into a hogtie. Not as tight as her memory of Miss Regaldo and Elena being put into hogties, but in her outfit she didn't appreciate it. She was left laying on her side as the accented woman turned to the slim woman. “I'm going to go explain the situation to him. Stay her and watch her, understood?”

The seemingly young woman said something to her in a soft tone that Emma couldn't make out. But it seemed to be her understanding as she nodded along with it. Emma looked at her, she wore a tight black outfit that hung with every curve of her body. Emma batted toward guys, but with the way her slim body with her comparably smaller but still nice chest and obviously athletic rear, well even Emma could be made curious by the sight. Her face was masked, only her eyes and forehead were revealed, and in the dark of her room Emma couldn't make out much with only the full moon to light the room. She reached out, touching her chin and turning her face. “You're pretty.” The girl said, her voice seemed familiar, but also almost distant? Like a far away memory.

“Mmmmphhh.” Emma tried talking into the gag, trying to get her to remove it.

The woman just giggled. “My Master would like you.” She muttered. “Dont worry though, I don't think they're prepared for that option.” She said, her voice honey like. Kind with a hint of excitement. “You seem familiar somehow...” She said her voice trailing off.

“Adriana!” The accent voice called out. The girl jumped in her skin as the woman walked over. Grabbing one of her braids and yanking harshly. The woman was taller than the slim woman, and her accent was more pronounced now. Emma's eyes went wide as her suspicions were starting to click. “What are you doing talking with a 'guest'!” She said with a firey and hushed voice. “Have I not taught you that basic rule? The perfect job is ruined if your voice can be identified later to the police!” Emma watched, considering how they had entered, and that 'Adriana' in front of her had had the least amount of words spoken that Emma could hear, she felt this was unfair. Not that she was in a position to voice her opinion.

“Sorry- I didn't mean to slip up m-”

“A dozen lashes when we get back!” The woman said, yanking on the braid harshly again, the girl whined at these words. “Mess up again and I'll make it more than twenty! Now, check her bonds, we're almost done. Make sure everything is secure so we can leave quickly, and no more talking! Understood?” She said, the end of each sentence coming with a yank of her braid.

“Ugh- yes Mistress.” Adriana replied.

The woman let go. “Good! I've molded you so perfectly. You might think I'm harsh in fixing your imperfections, but you are a Mona Lisa, I will not leave you a single stroke of the brush- or whip, away from perfection.”

With that the woman turned and walked out. The girl immediately went and checked Emma's bonds. Emma tried to talk into her gag, to get her attention. Her mind racing at what had occurred. Sadly, for as much as she wanted to reach out, her talk was largely ignored.

“Don't worry.” The girl whispered to Emma, who saw more of her skin now in the moonlight. She was positive that her skin was brown now. Once her bonds was checked she was rolled back on her side. The slim robber ran her hands over her tape. “They'll leave you here, they wont change the plan.” She said in a distant voice. Emma looked at her pitifully. All she got was a giggle. “Take notes, if you ever want to kidnap someone, even a slim girl, dont use a combination of a hogite and dufflebag. Is a pain for the person kidnapped, pain for the kidnappers for transport, unzipping, everything. Use a balltie instead or just dont use a dufflebag.” She gave a paranoid look over her shoulder before letting out another giggle. “Yes I'm not going to appreciate the punishment, my belly is still stinging from the last one ugh.” She said, grimacing underneath her mask and putting a hand to her stomach. She shrugged. “Oh well, my fault. You just seem like you'd be fun to talk to.”

Emma nodded fervently. Talking into her gag. The girl stared at her, her almond eyes staring at her in the moonlight. Her hand seemed to unconsciously go for Emma's tape. That was before they heard footsteps. Adriana was silent, quickly appearing as she was finishing the checking of Emma's bonds. The woman and man appeared in the doorway. “We're ready to go. She secured for awhile?” The man asked.

Adriana's body language became timid. “Yes Master, everything is ready.”

“Good.” The accented woman replied walking over. She only gave Emma a glance, not truly looking at her. She placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. “Job well done; besides for your one mistake. We will- give you incentive not to do that again, but I think you have earned to join in on our celebration afterwards.”

The girl looked up. “Thank you-” The other woman to a finger to her lips.

“Shhh, grab the bags, load them in the van.” She said lowering the girl's mask. Emma's eyes went wide as she saw the girl's face but she kept quiet. The girl opened her mouth as a ballgag was forced in and tightly cinched behind her head. “Get to it.” She said, giving a playful but still stinging slap on the girl's rear.

“Mmmph! Esssmph-misssphres.”

The man just chuckled, watching her go down the steps as the woman walked out. She paused, looking over her shoulder at Emma. “Sorry for the intrusion. Just taking some valuables, I'm sure you rich girls and college athletes will survive. I didn't get a college experience, and certainly no contract offers were sent my way." She paused, running a hand along the doorframe. "And don't worry, you're not the first I've had to tie up. You'll get untied by someone during the day tomorrow. Just try to relax until then.” She said, a chuckle coming from her lips as she walked out of the room.

Emma wasn't worried about that however. She had dealt with that issue before. The issue was she couldn't sleep, not after the revelation she was just given.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very good stories
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Very cool epilogue. Well written and of course I love that Emma is left in a tight hog-tie and and that they tease her by telling her that it will take a long time before she will be rescued.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic