My best friend's aunt [FF/F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My best friend's aunt [FF/F]

Post by .vanessa »

I was 20 years old and my passion for bondage had now taken shape and childhood games were now a sweet memory.

One autumn evening I was having dinner with a friend of mine and an aunt of hers, Mrs. Luisa.
A lovely middle aged lady, I believe she was around 54, but she is still good looking and very ambitious in her grooming and dressing.

After dinner we watched a program on TV in which a magician performed magic tricks involving the audience in the hall and those at home.

He wanted to experiment with a hypnosis game where a person chosen at random from the audience was mentally immobilized and remained so until he decided to free them.
To make the situation more credible, he said that even the public from home could participate in the experiment.

I laughed, saying it was all mixed up and it wasn't going to work.

The aunt however was less skeptical than me and she thought that the magician could really immobilize a person with hypnosis.

The game consisted of sitting on a chair with your hands clasped together and interlacing your fingers.
So you had to keep your legs together and your shoulders well leaned against the backrest, looking straight into the eyes of the magician.

I laughed heartily when my aunt told me "why don't we try it?".

Failing to convince me, she wanted to try it herself: she scrupulously followed the magician's instructions.
She sits in front of the TV, shoulders straight and torso hugging the backrest, arms relaxed at her sides, hands folded in her lap and fingers intertwined, legs and feet together, looking straight at the screen to watch the magician.

The ritual continues for many minutes during which the magician tries to fully attract the attention of the guinea pig chosen from the public and the public at home.
The aunt has her gaze fixed on the TV, she doesn't speak and doesn't get distracted by our giggles.

After about ten minutes it seems that hypnosis has some effect on the public guinea pig while the aunt does not utter a word.

Suddenly the guinea pig on TV seems to have actually fallen into trans while the aunt is still lucid with a lively look but she doesn't move.

In our opinion she was pretending while the magician on TV announced that the experiment had worked: in fact the public guinea pig seemed to have fallen into trans and was no longer moving.

The magician finally decides that it was time to break the hypnosis and with a particular ritual he touched the head of the guinea pig on TV saying that she could wake up and the guinea pig woke up and moved again.

While all this was going on we asked the aunt how she was feeling and she replied “damn I can't move! I can't separate my hands and move my legs. She seems to me to be tied!".

Of course we knew she was pretending, however she didn't want to admit that the game was a farce and she just sat still in her chair in front of the TV.

My friend and I looked at each other in understanding and I said to her, "Well, aunt, now let's try to help you free yourself. Please, don't do anything and stay still like this ".

While my friend went to the closet to get some ropes (the ones we used to play with), I entertained my aunt making her believe that she had convinced me.

“I was really silly, you were right. Hypnosis really works."
And she replied “Did you see? I don't tell lies."

Meanwhile, her nephew came from behind with the bag of ropes and a pair of silk scarves.

“well aunt, now don't move, let's try to repeat the magician's ritual. Close your eyes now."

Her nephew at this point blindfolded the aunt with the scarf so that she could not see our next moves.

"Stop like this, please," said her niece.

I was holding her hands massaging them and pretending to want to relax her when her nephew gave me a rope.
Her nephew was behind the chair with another rope and I was kneeling in front of her with the rope that I would use to tie her wrists.

I repeated the conjurer's ritual… one… two… three… and very quickly I tied my aunt's hands while her nephew pinned her to the back of the chair by passing a rope around her arms under her breasts.

The aunt jerked trying to get up but, with the rest of the rope binding her wrists, I pinned her to her chair by pulling the rope under the seat forcing her hands to rest on her lap.
Hands tied in the lap and thighs immobilized to the seat at the same time.

As we tightened the knots the aunt started laughing thus admitting that she was pretending.

"Now let's tie the legs," I said.

"No, no legs, you'll break my stockings" is her only answer because in the meantime her nephew took another scarf and used it as a gag.
Her ankles were still together and it was easy for me to tie them together, so I tied her legs under her knees
The result was remarkable but her granddaughter was not satisfied.
She lifted the skirt of her suit slightly, she tied her thighs above her knees concluding the job.
It goes without saying that the aunt confined herself to incomprehensible moans.
We kept her like that for half an hour and then got rid of her.

In the end she wasn't angry but she said that she had much, much more fun than with the conjurer.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Great story
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

yes, nice one!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great fun!
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

love tied aunts
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Funny story!
I remeber when this magician did this performance on "Domenica In".
A certain amount of people at home were hypmotized and there were a lot of problems!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic