Girls game night (FFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bfe8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Girls game night (FFF/M)

Post by bfe8 »

“So what’ll it be? Never Have I Ever or Truth or Dare?” Hayley asked across the table.

There were four of us sitting at a square wood dining table in Hayley’s two bedroom apartment. Low ambient lighting and chill beats gave the room a warm and cozy feel. The faint smell of jasmine from a scented candle floated through the air.

Sarah and I had been invited over by Sarah’s friends Hayley and Katelyn for a wine and game night. We were drinking a Chilean Malbec from a number of years ago (Katelyn was a bit of a wine snob).

“Let’s make it interesting and do Truth or Dare!” Sarah said. She was sitting to my left. Sarah continued jokingly. “But you guys aren’t allowed to kiss him!”

I felt like it was a bit of a small group to play Truth or Dare but the three girls seemed to be in agreement. Sarah let out a giggle and looked at me. “It’ll be fun, don’t you worry!” Hayley and Katelyn giggled at each other.

Sarah, my girlfriend of two years, is a strawberry blonde with a pretty face and slim build. She was wearing wide leg jeans and a black floral camisole that complemented her small chest nicely. She was barefoot as that was house rules.

Hayley was Sarah’s sorority sister, also a junior in college. They had known each other since the first week of their freshman year and had remained friends since. Hayley had convinced Sarah to rush Alpha Zeta in the first place. Hayley was pretty with curly brown hair and a more muscular build. She played waterpolo in high school and it showed. She was dressed in a pair of pleated dark green shorts and a loose fitting white tee that she tied at the waist.

Katelyn, sitting to my right, was Hayley’s roommate in the two bedroom apartment. She was somewhat chubby and taller than Sarah and Hayley, with blond hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a navy chiffon wrap minidress. It had white stars printed on it and had sheer short sleeves. I liked her outfit and thought to myself to buy Sarah something similar.

Three rounds into Truth or Dare, we were all loosening up from the wine and laughter. Nothing much exciting had occurred in the game (though stories of lost virginities did not skip anyone).

“I’ll do a dare this time.” It was Katelyn’s turn.

Sarah, Hayley, and Katelyn all looked at each other and giggled. I looked at them confused.

“I dare you to switch clothes with someone,” Hayley said.

Katelyn stood up. “Alright, what he’s wearing looks pretty comfortable!” She was referring to my plain white tee shirt and joggers. “We’re probably the closest in size anyway.”

I looked at Sarah and she shrugged her shoulders and grinned slyly. She knew I liked to crossdress ever since Halloween. She had asked me about it following our ordeal in the basement of her sorority house when her pledge master Emma had noticed my excitement.

My face reddened as Katelyn untied the knot at her waist and dropped her dress to the ground. She was left with nothing on but a matching set of black bra and panties. I did my best not to look as I could feel Sarah’s eyes on me. Katelyn stooped to pick up the dress and put out her other hand as if waiting for me to hand her my clothes.

“Oh you guys are serious!?” I complained as I took off my shirt and kicked off my joggers. I exchanged with Katelyn and we both got dressed. The silky material of the dress slid across my skin seductively and I could feel myself get a tinge of excitement as I finished tying the knot of the wrap dress. It fit surprisingly well.

“Wow, so pretty!” Sarah stood up and ran her hands down my sides and placed them on my butt. She kissed me passionately, and I could feel myself becoming hard.

To hide the excitement growing between my legs, I pushed Sarah away and quickly sat down, smoothing the dress over my thighs. “Ok who’s next?”

“You! Truth or Dare?” Hayley asked.

“He has to do a dare! The rule says you can’t do more than three truths in a row!” Sarah had sat down again but now moved to the edge of her seat.

I adjusted the v neck of the dress to cover up my chest a bit more as I listened for my fate. “Ok, but go easy please.”

“I dare you to try to escape from being tied up.” Hayley had said this and concerned, I looked at Sarah. Again, she shrugged her shoulders and grinned. I was pretty sure she knew I secretly liked getting tied up too. In fact I was convinced she planned this whole game night. My face was getting redder by the second. I hoped that the low warm lighting of the room would hide my excitement.

“Do I have a choice?” I muttered as Hayley opened a drawer in the kitchen and procured a coil of tan rope that looked like thick fuzzy twine.

“We could tie him up to the dining chair so he can keep playing,” Katelyn suggested. “I gotta pee though so you guys can decide,” she continued while walking to the bathroom down the hall.

“Or that post,” Sarah said, pointing to a support column about 4 inches square a couple feet away separating the kitchen from the dining room.

“That’s perfect!” Hayley said as she and Sarah pulled me up out of my chair. I tried to bend my knees to hide the bulge in the front of my dress as I was led backwards until my back came up to the post.

My arms were gently but firmly pulled behind me and my wrists were tied together and cinched. The rope was then looped around my chest and waist in several places and tightened down. The square column dug into my back but there wasn’t much I could do to help the situation at that point.

“How much rope are you guys using!?” I asked as the girls laughed and continued tying me. The rope was rough and scratchy against my arms. I tested the bonds and quickly realized it would be hopeless to even try to escape.

Hayley then knelt and tied my ankles and knees together, cinching them and looping them backwards around the post. After she was done I could not move my legs at all. My legs from the knees down had become one with the post. All I could do was sway my hips side to side. This caused the silky lining of the dress to slide across my thighs, contributing to my steadily growing erection.

Sarah then came in front of me between me and Hayley, blocking Hayley’s view. She gave me another long, passionate kiss, while placing her hands on the sides of my chest and playing with my nipples with her thumbs. I was rock hard at that point and I was sure it showed. I just hoped the other girls wouldn’t notice the lump in the front of my dress.

Sarah finally stepped away and she and Hayley admired their handiwork.

“I think it’s missing something,” Sarah said. She grabbed another coil of rope from the drawer and then whispered something to Hayley. Hayley nodded and disappeared to her bedroom.

It was just me and Sarah in the dining room, me tied tightly to a post wearing Katelyn’s star print dress, and Sarah standing there with yet another coil of rope.

Sarah quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out a black bullet vibrator. My eyes widened and desperately whispered to her.

“Sarah what the fuck, we’re not at home!”

She held up a finger to shush me and dropped the vibrator into my briefs under my dress. My briefs were quite tight, forcing the vibrator to press against my erect penis. Luckily she didn’t turn it on immediately.

“What the fuck, take it out,” I pleaded to no avail.

Sarah then moved behind me and pulled a length of rope tight against my neck, forcing my head back against the column. I continued my whispered complaints but Sarah pulled the rest of the rope across my mouth between my teeth. The rope tasted slightly of chemicals and I could feel little fibers tickling the inside of my mouth. Sarah cinched everything down and I was rendered completely immobile. The rope gag prevented my head from even turning side to side.

The vibrator was sitting inert in my briefs as Hayley and Katelyn returned almost at the same time.

“Sarah, that seems like overkill no?” Hayley asked, noticing the new neck rope and rope gag.

“No, don’t worry about it. He likes a challenge!” Sarah replied.

“I can see he’s enjoying it!” Katelyn and Hayley snickered, noticing where the dress came to a point.

Hayley was holding a red chiffon scarf in her hand, which she handed to Sarah. “Will this work?”

“Perfect.” Sarah took the scarf and walked over to me. I made a pathetic moan in protest but being completely immobile, I was fully at her mercy. Sarah draped the scarf over my eyes and pulled it against the column, tying it tightly behind. I couldn’t see a thing. “Done.”

“You’re crazy Sarah!” I heard Hayley say jokingly. All three girls giggled. “Though he does look super cute in that dress all helpless.”

“I know,” Sarah said. “I’m going to want to remember this.”

My heart dropped as I heard the noise from a phone camera shutter. Sarah giggled. “Oops, didn’t realize my volume was on!”

“So do we wait for him to escape before we continue?” Katelyn asked.

“We can go watch a movie or something in the meantime. May take him a while,” Sarah said and the three girls laughed.

“Ok, sounds good.”

“Works for me.”

The three of them walked over to the living room which was around the corner. There was absolutely nothing I could do. I could hardly wiggle a muscle in my arms or legs. All I could do was sway my hips left and right. I felt very exposed.

After a few minutes of them trying to decide on a movie, I could hear Sarah say, “you guys decide, I’m going to use the bathroom.”

I could hear Sarah’s footsteps getting closer until I felt her body push up against mine. She began grinding on me slowly, kissing me through my rope gag. I tried to kiss her back but the rope made it difficult. Suddenly almost as if by magic, the vibrator in my briefs came alive. I stiffened and moaned quietly.

“Just wanted to make sure this remote control works,” Sarah whispered in my ear. She began playing with my nipples again, which gave me even more euphoria. I was already dangerously close to climaxing.

As if sensing my impending orgasm, Sarah stopped the vibrator abruptly.

“Just don’t ruin Katelyn’s cute dress,” Sarah warned.

I tried to reply that that was beyond my control but no intelligible words passed the gag.

Sarah gave me a kiss and returned to the living room. I could hear the sound of a movie start playing. I tested my bonds again but I couldn’t move at all. It was hopeless.

Without warning, the vibrator sprang to life. I moaned and squirmed but I was wholly at the mercy of Sarah. I prayed that I wouldn’t have to apologize to Katelyn about ruining her dress.

To be continued…
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

Can't wait for the next part.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm starting to wish I was playing.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I love the idea (except the cross dressing) of being tied up by my girlfriend and her two friends.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

This story is also great. You're quite good at this. I see that Sarah's sorority sisters appear to be rubbing off on her. Also, your narrator is a far more polite person than myself if he's thinking he has to apologize for ruining a dress when he's having increasingly less control over that outcome.

Stellar work.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

bfe8 wrote: 1 year ago “So what’ll it be? Never Have I Ever or Truth or Dare?” Hayley asked across the table.

There were four of us sitting at a square wood dining table in Hayley’s two bedroom apartment. Low ambient lighting and chill beats gave the room a warm and cozy feel. The faint smell of jasmine from a scented candle floated through the air.

Sarah and I had been invited over by Sarah’s friends Hayley and Katelyn for a wine and game night. We were drinking a Chilean Malbec from a number of years ago (Katelyn was a bit of a wine snob).

“Let’s make it interesting and do Truth or Dare!” Sarah said. She was sitting to my left. Sarah continued jokingly. “But you guys aren’t allowed to kiss him!”

I felt like it was a bit of a small group to play Truth or Dare but the three girls seemed to be in agreement. Sarah let out a giggle and looked at me. “It’ll be fun, don’t you worry!” Hayley and Katelyn giggled at each other.

Sarah, my girlfriend of two years, is a strawberry blonde with a pretty face and slim build. She was wearing wide leg jeans and a black floral camisole that complemented her small chest nicely. She was barefoot as that was house rules.

Hayley was Sarah’s sorority sister, also a junior in college. They had known each other since the first week of their freshman year and had remained friends since. Hayley had convinced Sarah to rush Alpha Zeta in the first place. Hayley was pretty with curly brown hair and a more muscular build. She played waterpolo in high school and it showed. She was dressed in a pair of pleated dark green shorts and a loose fitting white tee that she tied at the waist.

Katelyn, sitting to my right, was Hayley’s roommate in the two bedroom apartment. She was somewhat chubby and taller than Sarah and Hayley, with blond hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a navy chiffon wrap minidress. It had white stars printed on it and had sheer short sleeves. I liked her outfit and thought to myself to buy Sarah something similar.

Three rounds into Truth or Dare, we were all loosening up from the wine and laughter. Nothing much exciting had occurred in the game (though stories of lost virginities did not skip anyone).

“I’ll do a dare this time.” It was Katelyn’s turn.

Sarah, Hayley, and Katelyn all looked at each other and giggled. I looked at them confused.

“I dare you to switch clothes with someone,” Hayley said.

Katelyn stood up. “Alright, what he’s wearing looks pretty comfortable!” She was referring to my plain white tee shirt and joggers. “We’re probably the closest in size anyway.”

I looked at Sarah and she shrugged her shoulders and grinned slyly. She knew I liked to crossdress ever since Halloween. She had asked me about it following our ordeal in the basement of her sorority house when her pledge master Emma had noticed my excitement.

My face reddened as Katelyn untied the knot at her waist and dropped her dress to the ground. She was left with nothing on but a matching set of black bra and panties. I did my best not to look as I could feel Sarah’s eyes on me. Katelyn stooped to pick up the dress and put out her other hand as if waiting for me to hand her my clothes.

“Oh you guys are serious!?” I complained as I took off my shirt and kicked off my joggers. I exchanged with Katelyn and we both got dressed. The silky material of the dress slid across my skin seductively and I could feel myself get a tinge of excitement as I finished tying the knot of the wrap dress. It fit surprisingly well.

“Wow, so pretty!” Sarah stood up and ran her hands down my sides and placed them on my butt. She kissed me passionately, and I could feel myself becoming hard.

To hide the excitement growing between my legs, I pushed Sarah away and quickly sat down, smoothing the dress over my thighs. “Ok who’s next?”

“You! Truth or Dare?” Hayley asked.

“He has to do a dare! The rule says you can’t do more than three truths in a row!” Sarah had sat down again but now moved to the edge of her seat.

I adjusted the v neck of the dress to cover up my chest a bit more as I listened for my fate. “Ok, but go easy please.”

“I dare you to try to escape from being tied up.” Hayley had said this and concerned, I looked at Sarah. Again, she shrugged her shoulders and grinned. I was pretty sure she knew I secretly liked getting tied up too. In fact I was convinced she planned this whole game night. My face was getting redder by the second. I hoped that the low warm lighting of the room would hide my excitement.

“Do I have a choice?” I muttered as Hayley opened a drawer in the kitchen and procured a coil of tan rope that looked like thick fuzzy twine.

“We could tie him up to the dining chair so he can keep playing,” Katelyn suggested. “I gotta pee though so you guys can decide,” she continued while walking to the bathroom down the hall.

“Or that post,” Sarah said, pointing to a support column about 4 inches square a couple feet away separating the kitchen from the dining room.

“That’s perfect!” Hayley said as she and Sarah pulled me up out of my chair. I tried to bend my knees to hide the bulge in the front of my dress as I was led backwards until my back came up to the post.

My arms were gently but firmly pulled behind me and my wrists were tied together and cinched. The rope was then looped around my chest and waist in several places and tightened down. The square column dug into my back but there wasn’t much I could do to help the situation at that point.

“How much rope are you guys using!?” I asked as the girls laughed and continued tying me. The rope was rough and scratchy against my arms. I tested the bonds and quickly realized it would be hopeless to even try to escape.

Hayley then knelt and tied my ankles and knees together, cinching them and looping them backwards around the post. After she was done I could not move my legs at all. My legs from the knees down had become one with the post. All I could do was sway my hips side to side. This caused the silky lining of the dress to slide across my thighs, contributing to my steadily growing erection.

Sarah then came in front of me between me and Hayley, blocking Hayley’s view. She gave me another long, passionate kiss, while placing her hands on the sides of my chest and playing with my nipples with her thumbs. I was rock hard at that point and I was sure it showed. I just hoped the other girls wouldn’t notice the lump in the front of my dress.

Sarah finally stepped away and she and Hayley admired their handiwork.

“I think it’s missing something,” Sarah said. She grabbed another coil of rope from the drawer and then whispered something to Hayley. Hayley nodded and disappeared to her bedroom.

It was just me and Sarah in the dining room, me tied tightly to a post wearing Katelyn’s star print dress, and Sarah standing there with yet another coil of rope.

Sarah quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out a black bullet vibrator. My eyes widened and desperately whispered to her.

“Sarah what the fuck, we’re not at home!”

She held up a finger to shush me and dropped the vibrator into my briefs under my dress. My briefs were quite tight, forcing the vibrator to press against my erect penis. Luckily she didn’t turn it on immediately.

“What the fuck, take it out,” I pleaded to no avail.

Sarah then moved behind me and pulled a length of rope tight against my neck, forcing my head back against the column. I continued my whispered complaints but Sarah pulled the rest of the rope across my mouth between my teeth. The rope tasted slightly of chemicals and I could feel little fibers tickling the inside of my mouth. Sarah cinched everything down and I was rendered completely immobile. The rope gag prevented my head from even turning side to side.

The vibrator was sitting inert in my briefs as Hayley and Katelyn returned almost at the same time.

“Sarah, that seems like overkill no?” Hayley asked, noticing the new neck rope and rope gag.

“No, don’t worry about it. He likes a challenge!” Sarah replied.

“I can see he’s enjoying it!” Katelyn and Hayley snickered, noticing where the dress came to a point.

Hayley was holding a red chiffon scarf in her hand, which she handed to Sarah. “Will this work?”

“Perfect.” Sarah took the scarf and walked over to me. I made a pathetic moan in protest but being completely immobile, I was fully at her mercy. Sarah draped the scarf over my eyes and pulled it against the column, tying it tightly behind. I couldn’t see a thing. “Done.”

“You’re crazy Sarah!” I heard Hayley say jokingly. All three girls giggled. “Though he does look super cute in that dress all helpless.”

“I know,” Sarah said. “I’m going to want to remember this.”

My heart dropped as I heard the noise from a phone camera shutter. Sarah giggled. “Oops, didn’t realize my volume was on!”

“So do we wait for him to escape before we continue?” Katelyn asked.

“We can go watch a movie or something in the meantime. May take him a while,” Sarah said and the three girls laughed.

“Ok, sounds good.”

“Works for me.”

The three of them walked over to the living room which was around the corner. There was absolutely nothing I could do. I could hardly wiggle a muscle in my arms or legs. All I could do was sway my hips left and right. I felt very exposed.

After a few minutes of them trying to decide on a movie, I could hear Sarah say, “you guys decide, I’m going to use the bathroom.”

I could hear Sarah’s footsteps getting closer until I felt her body push up against mine. She began grinding on me slowly, kissing me through my rope gag. I tried to kiss her back but the rope made it difficult. Suddenly almost as if by magic, the vibrator in my briefs came alive. I stiffened and moaned quietly.

“Just wanted to make sure this remote control works,” Sarah whispered in my ear. She began playing with my nipples again, which gave me even more euphoria. I was already dangerously close to climaxing.

As if sensing my impending orgasm, Sarah stopped the vibrator abruptly.

“Just don’t ruin Katelyn’s cute dress,” Sarah warned.

I tried to reply that that was beyond my control but no intelligible words passed the gag.

Sarah gave me a kiss and returned to the living room. I could hear the sound of a movie start playing. I tested my bonds again but I couldn’t move at all. It was hopeless.

Without warning, the vibrator sprang to life. I moaned and squirmed but I was wholly at the mercy of Sarah. I prayed that I wouldn’t have to apologize to Katelyn about ruining her dress.

To be continued…
I for sure want to play, too! [mention]Reidy[/mention] isn’t the only one! 🤣
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic