Halloween hostages (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bfe8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Halloween hostages (F/FM)

Post by bfe8 »

“I think I’m gonna be Daphne for Halloween,” Sarah blurted out mid-movie. We had been cuddling on the couch in my cozy one-bedroom apartment watching Scooby Doo (the live action movie). It hadn’t been my first choice for the evening’s entertainment but Sarah was persistent and there wasn’t much else on Netflix. Sarah only lived a few blocks down so we spent many evenings together even on school nights.

She went on, getting more excited. “We could do a couple’s costume! You could be Fred! Or Shaggy…”

“I don’t look anything like either of them though,” I replied.

Meanwhile Sarah looked like a doppelgänger of what I imagined the cartoon Daphne would have looked like: reddish blond hair, pretty and dainty facial features, girlish figure. All she’d need to do is throw on a purple dress and be done with it. She already had a headband and green scarf to match.

“Or Velma! Oh my gosh yes! We should do Daphne and Velma, that would be so amazing! You already have the dark hair and glasses for it!”

I reluctantly admitted that a Velma costume would be easier for me to pull off. As a guy, I had never dressed as a girl on my own will, so I was a bit apprehensive. But I wasn’t against the prospect.

“We’ll have to get costumes fast though,” I said. Halloween was in less than a week. We placed an order on Amazon prime for a short bob wig, orange turtleneck, orange knee high socks, and some red Mary Janes. Sarah had a red skirt she said I could borrow which would complete the outfit.

For the night of Halloween (luckily it fell on a Friday this year), we had plans to go to a costume party at Sarah’s sorority.

Sarah had pledged Alpha Zeta earlier in the semester. Sarah was a Junior (so was I) so it seemed a bit late to join Greek life, but some of her best friends were part of AZ and they had finally convinced her.

She would have some chores to do throughout the night as all pledges did (cleaning out bathrooms and pouring drinks etc.) but we were still excited to party and hang out with friends.

A few days later my costume was delivered to my apartment and the next day was Halloween.

I had two classes Friday afternoons so Sarah arranged to meet me at 6pm at my place. We had a quick dinner together and then started getting ready for the party.

As Sarah had an afternoon class as well, she had packed her costume and brought it to my place to change. I watched from the living room (which had a view into the bedroom) as Sarah rolled on her purple tights. She threw on her purple sleeveless dress over, which had a cute vintage look with a v-neck and an a-line silhouette, and stepped into a pair of white heeled booties. A headband and green chiffon scarf tied around her neck completed the costume.

Sarah looked amazing. When she walked out to show me, she did a twirl and came up to me for a kiss. I started to grab her ass but she slapped my hand away playfully. “Get dressed, we gotta go soon.”

Now it was my turn. As a precaution (in case Sarah started dancing on me during the night which she was bound to do after a few drinks), I had also ordered a pair of thicker panties to prevent any “bumps” that may show through the skirt.

I slid on Sarah’s skirt and threw on the orange turtleneck. Both fit surprisingly well. The skirt had an elastic waist with a flared hem and two semi sheer layers that swayed nicely and danced whenever I walked. The material felt nice as it moved over my bare thighs. It wasn’t quite the boxy pleated skirt of movie Velma but it did the job. I put on the knee high socks and buckled the Mary janes which also fit like a glove. They were about 2” heels, which i didn’t think would be too difficult to handle as Sarah’s sorority house was pretty close by. Finally I put on the wig, which came down to just above my shoulders. I turned to look in the mirror. I was pretty happy with the result. I couldn’t believe how much I looked like Velma (or like a girl for that matter). At that point Sarah walked in.

“Wow,” she said as her eyes lit up. She had always enjoyed dressing up for Halloween but in the two years we had been dating, I hadn’t really put much of an effort into my costumes.

It was almost 8 at this point and Sarah remembered she had to go to the house a bit early to help her sisters prep and clean up. I thought I’d tag along and hang out on the couches before the party really started going, which usually happened around 9 or 10.

As we left my apartment for the three block walk to AZ, I started feeling a bit self conscious about how I was dressed, especially the noise my heels were making as we walked on the sidewalk. However, other people in costume were out and about already which calmed my nerves a bit.

When we reached AZ, we went around the back and Sarah let us in with her key. I hadn’t had the chance to meet all the sisters, but we ran into Emma the pledge master, who complimented our costumes.

“Wow you guys look amazing! I love that dress! And he definitely makes a cute Velma!” She gave Sarah a wink.

“Anyway Sarah, can you go down to the basement and see if we have an extra keg tap?”

“Sure!” Sarah turned to me. “Just relax on the couch and I’ll be back soon!”

I dropped onto one of the puffy couches scattered along the edge of the large main room, almost forgetting I was wearing a skirt as I began to stretch my legs.

The house was surprisingly empty and I only recognized a handful of girls who also commented on my ‘cute’ costume.

Suddenly Emma popped her head around the corner and called me over. “Could you go down and help Sarah? I think the Daphne costume has made her even more of a damsel in distress!” She giggled.

I didn’t think much of her word choice as I got up and headed to the basement. I went through the small side doorway leading to the basement and walked down a flight of wooden steps.

It was dark downstairs with light radiating from a single bulb on the near wall. I couldn’t see Sarah, so I assumed she was in the storeroom, which was separated from the rest of the basement with a heavy-looking door.

As I got close I thought I heard some faint noise coming from behind the storeroom, which was latched from the outside. As I swung the door open, the light from the single bulb lit up Sarah laying facedown on the stone floor. Her hands and feet were tied together with rope behind her back in a hogtie. Her hands were almost touching her feet and her back was arched, her shoulders pulled back. She has been gagged with duct tape and her scarf had been repurposed as a blindfold.

I let out an involuntary gasp but at that moment my arms were violently pulled behind me and a hand was clamped over my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Emma step down the stairs and walk over to me. I assumed she had one of the stronger girls hide out waiting to ambush me. My elbows were pinned behind my back and there was nothing I could do at this point.

Emma stepped by me into the storeroom and knelt beside Sarah. Emma was dressed as what I assume was a Greek goddess, wearing a white mini dress with strappy sandals and gold bangles. She had an athletic figure, attractive features, and dark hair going down to her chest.

“Can’t be Daphne for Halloween without being a damsel in distress!” Emma was kneeling next to Sarah and stroking her hair as Sarah whimpered and squirmed.

Emma looked up at me. “We didn’t want either of you to be lonely so you get to be part of the hazing experience too!”

I felt my throat go dry. I hadn’t planned on our evening to go in this direction but I didn’t really have a choice at this point.

Emma grabbed a loose coil of rope from a dark corner of the basement and began tying my hands behind my back, cinching them tight. She looped more rope around my chest and cinched those under my armpits tightly. The hand was released from my mouth and a cloth was shoved into my mouth and secured with duct tape.

I was pushed into the storeroom and lowered gently down next to Sarah. The floor was cold and felt damp and I could feel a slight vibration through the floor which I assumed was heating equipment.

Sarah was moaning lightly and squirming a bit. It almost seemed as if she was enjoying herself. I noticed her fingers had been taped together with duct tape so she wouldn’t be able to undo the ropes on her own.

Emma tied my legs together in similar fashion but looped rope under the heels of my shoes pulling them tight so my toes were stretched slightly. Next she folded my legs in and tied them to my wrists. My back being arched backwards caused some discomfort but at that moment my glasses were removed and a silk scarf was pulled against my eyes and everything went dark.

I guess I was lucky in my costume choice as my wrists and ankles were covered so I wouldn’t get rope burn.

My fingers were then taped so I wouldn’t be able to escape easily, and I was rolled onto my side. Due to how I was tied in a hogtie, my body naturally rolled back so that I was face down. I was rolled to the side again but this time a foot came down on my side and held me in the position. I let out an involuntary yelp that was almost totally silenced by the cloth and duct tape gag.

I could sense Emma was still hanging around me but I couldn’t imagine what she would do next.

I was totally out of control and had no faith that me or Sarah would be able to get out of this situation on our own. We were completely at the mercy of Emma.

Then I felt the front of my skirt being lifted up. I began to get very nervous and started wiggling but the foot in my side pressed down harder. Realizing I wouldn’t be able to resist, I became still. I felt something small hard and smooth inserted into the front of my panties.

“Mm I see your enjoying this already,” she said, referring to my already stiffening member. Sarah made a quizzical noise from behind her gag.

Emma pressed a button on the object and a strong pulsing vibration commenced between my legs. I instantly felt myself getting very erect.

“There, that should keep those girls occupied, don’t you think?” The strong girl let out a grunt of affirmation and released her foot from my side. I rolled back to my front, the vibration getting stronger from being pressed into the ground.

Emma fixed my skirt which had ridden up and gave me light slap on my butt.

“Have fun!” Emma called out as she closed and latched the storeroom door. The room went pitch black behind the blindfold and the only noise I could hear was Sarah’s heavy breathing and the harmony of the two vibrators pushed against the cold stone floor.

I had no idea what would happen next or how long Emma would leave us tied up for, but I knew I wouldn’t last very long being tied up with a vibrator. Imagining Sarah’s predicament next to me was making me even more horny.

I tried my best to wriggle around and loosen the vibrator, but my choice in thick panties made it difficult to adjust its placement. Emma had left it right on the money. I wondered how many people she had done this to in her lifetime.

Within what felt like minutes, I could hear Sarah’s moaning and squirming get more intense until she climaxed. I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist the vibrations for much longer. Luckily for Sarah, her costume wouldn’t be ruined during an orgasm.

Someone had turned on the music upstairs in preparation for the party and a loud thumping beat accompanied the rhythmic hum of our vibrators.

As I lay there with the vibrator bringing me closer to an inevitable climax, I realized the helplessness of our situation. The only path for relief would be if the vibrators ran out of battery or if Emma returned to free us. Either way I had a feeling it would be a long evening.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great story
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great story.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

This is a really fun premise and story. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Your writing is top notch.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I often dreamt of being Fred, tied up and gagged between Daphne and Velma. Obviously by a female villain. I don’t recall if I ever thought of escape or. Rescue, but it would not be shaggy who rescued us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic