Camping day with Andrew and Jean [Part 1 (f/mm;Mf/fmm),Part 2 (Mf/fmm)]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Camping day with Andrew and Jean [Part 1 (f/mm;Mf/fmm),Part 2 (Mf/fmm)]

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Happy Holidays to all. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to write a new story, but I've been busy at work so I've had little time and little motivation to write a story. I'm sorry for that. But now a new story, with Kyle, Jean, and Andrew this time. This story is an idea from https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... ile&u=2199. Thank you very much bro, I hope you like the story 😊. Have fun with it😊 :

Hey, Kyle here with another story. This one happened the weekend after the “after Halloween” party and when Jean cashed in her second voucher. It was Saturday afternoon, around 4 pm. Lucas was at his house this weekend. Jean and Andrew were both at my house and we were sitting in my room. Jean and I were talking about last weekend, of course, when Jean had redeemed her last gift card.

"Haha, that sounds funny." Andrew laughed.

"Yeah, it was," I replied with a grin.

"I'm sure it was. Too bad I don't have one, haha." He laughed again.

I stood up, walked over to my desk, and rummaged around in it. Until I found one. I walked over to Andrew and handed him one of the coupons I still had. He read it through and just looked at me questioningly.

"I'll be honest. I forgot about you when I made these back then, and I'm so sorry about that. I made one for Lucas the other day to give him for Christmas. So I made you one too, and I hope you can forgive me." I said to him as I handed Andrew the gift card.

"Oh, of course, I forgive you. There's no question about that. And I thank you for it. Let's see when I'm going to cash this in, haha." Laughed Andrew again.

I nodded and grinned appreciatively. We talked some more and thought about what else we could do. Then an idea came to me.

"How about we camp out in the backyard one last time for this year? This weekend it's still relatively warm and next week it's going to get cold. What do you think?" I asked them both.

"Sounds like a great idea." Jean confirmed with a grin.

"Yeah, I think so too.” Andrew added.

"Well, I'll ask my parents and you ask yours," I said and stood up.

I went downstairs and asked my parents while Jean and Andrew asked their parents. I went back upstairs and told them that my parents agreed. They had good news too. We decided to meet back here at 6 pm. I got my sleeping bag, our tent, and a small solar and battery-powered camp lamp. I set up the tent with my dad's help. We had a fairly high hedge. You couldn't see into our backyard from the street, and you could only see small areas of the surrounding houses. We pitched the tent in a blind spot. Then we set up 3 camp chairs, got a cooler with drinks, and made a small, safe fire pit with 3 camp chairs around it. By a little after 6 pm, Jean and Andrew were back. They brought their sleeping bags and put them in the tent with mine. Then we sat down around the campfire that my dad and I had lit earlier and set out a bucket of water for emergencies, but the fire was very small. Nothing bad could happen. We talked for a while until Andrew suggested something.

"Say. This might be a stupid idea, but since Kyle has a large collection of costumes. How about, since we'll be outside, we all dress up as animals you find in the woods or something until tomorrow?" Suggested Andrew.

"Haha, why not actually. I love dressing up anyway and would be right up for it," I replied.

"Sounds fun. why not." Confirmed Jean smiling and we went to my room.

Once there, we got the box out from under the bed and opened it.

"Andrew, you can pick the first one since you came up with the idea, then Jean, and then me." I said grinning at the two of them.

They nodded smiling and considered. Then Andrew took out the wolf costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg
Jean took out the deer costume next: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg. I finally got out the squirrel costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... e-main.jpg. They all looked very much the same. A back zipper jumpsuit with a separate hood attached to mittens and foot covers. And my includes a big plush tail on the back.

"Definitely animals you meet in the forest, haha." Andrew laughed.

"Let's change and meet outside by the tent-" I suggested and they both nodded.

We all went to different bathrooms. Firstly I used the toilet. Then I took off my t-shirt and jeans and put on the Jumpsuit. Then I put on the hood and the overshoes over my shoes. I put my mittens over my hands and went down the stairs and outside. I told my parents what we were going to do and they laughed but thought they were totally fine and said we should do what we enjoy. I'm thankful that my parents were so easygoing about everything and let me have my experiences and never judged me. I sat down in my chair and shortly after Jean and Andrew walked in. They both looked really good. We laughed briefly when we saw each other and sat down around the campfire. We talked about all kinds of things. We grilled some sausages on a stick and also some stick bread that my mother had prepared for us. When we finished eating, we sat and talked for a while. I looked at my smartphone. It was 7:30 pm by now. We were a little bored. Of course, an idea came to my mind.

"Guys..." I began, and they both looked at me. "Would you mind if you could..." I was about to finish my sentence when Andrew interrupted me.

"You want us to tie you up, don't you?" Andrew interrupted me with a grin.

I just nodded. They looked at each other, grinned, stood up, and went straight into the house. They came back pretty quickly carrying my TuG bag. They set the bag down next to me and opened it. I got up and stood in front of them.

"Like this, now put your hands behind your back so that your hand is touching the other elbow, sort of one forearm over the other, little squirrel." Grinned Jean as she held a 5-yard rope in her hand.

I did as Jean said. My right hand was on my left elbow and my left was on my right elbow, over the big tail of the costume. So it was kind of like a boxtie. Then she tied the first piece of rope to my right wrist and wrapped it around my forearms until they were completely wrapped. Then she took a 10-yard rope and wrapped it around my upper body, from my elbows to my shoulders and down again. This way my upper body was tied up very well. Meanwhile, Andrew was working on my legs. He had 3 of the 5-yard ropes ready and tied my legs in the usual, but solid and escape-proof way. He started at my feet, wrapped most of the rope around my feet and the last piece several times in between so I couldn't squirm out, and knotted it tight. He then did the same below and above my knees, of course. After only a short time I was helplessly tied up.

"Jump around, little squirrel." Said Andrew to me.

I jumped around the fire a few times, wanting to know if any of the ropes had come loose. The answer was: No. Everything was holding tightly in place. Then they helped me into my chair. Jean then tied me to my chair with another 5-yard rope. This way I could not get up. Then they both sat back down in their chairs and we talked some more. The tail on the back of the costume provided some padding, so it was very comfortable to sit on. Like a pillow.

"So Andrew, what about you?" asked Jean.

"What do you mean?" He wanted to know.

"Well, don't you want to keep Kyle company for a while? So he's not tied up by himself?" She asked him with a grin.

You could see Andrew think for a moment and then start to grin.

"Sure, why not." He confirmed and stood up immediately.

Jean also stood up and continued to take ropes out of the bag. Andrew already crossed his arms behind his back as I did before. In a boxtie. Then Jean took the first rope and tied his forearms together as I do. Then also a rope around his upper body. I watch everything very closely from my chair. When Jean was done with the upper body, she went to work on his legs. As expected, just like with me. First the feet, then the knees. Then she helped Andrew to his chair and wrapped another 5-yard rope around his torso so that he stayed nicely seated on the chair. We were now tied up identically. And as always, Jean was the restrainer and we were the captives. Jean sat back down in her chair.

"I like you both like this, hihi." She had to smile when she said that.

"I didn't expect otherwise, Jean. " I replied, grinning as well.

"You just know me very well." She grinned at me.

I nodded in confirmation.

"Then how about you two try to get free?" She asked.

Andrew and I looked at each other and grinned. We both tried as best we could. No knot loosened. I tried to stand up, which I managed to do with a little momentum, but I almost fell in the process. Besides, our little campfire was nearby, so it was not without danger. Jean, of course, saw this and got up. She grabbed another small rope and came over to me. She slowly pushed the chair down so that I was sitting with the chair on the ground again. Then she knelt, wrapped the rope around my feet a few times, pulled them back under the chair, and tied them to the rope that was wrapped around the chair. I looked at her.

"So you don't fall over and hurt yourself. The fire is close by, so it`s not safe." She said to me.

I nodded in agreement and heard Andrew laugh.

"Don't laugh, now it's your turn." She said in a slightly more serious tone.

Andrew immediately stopped laughing. But Jean did the same thing to him as she did to me before. So neither of us could get up. Likewise, any attempt to free ourselves was now even more difficult. So we both let it go. When Jean sat back down, Andrew and I looked at each other tied up in our costumes and both started laughing. Jean rummaged in her bag again and pulled out both ball gags.

"Do you need these?" she asked with a slightly mischievous grin, holding them both up.

Andrew and I looked at each other again briefly and then at Jean, shaking our heads.

"Hahahaha." Jean started laughing in response.

We both laughed as well. We then talked about the many bondage experiences we had already had together. And there were quite a few.

"Many times we were the ones that ended tied up and you were the one, who ties us up, Jean." I said to her with a grin.

"That's right, that's how it usually goes." She grinned back.

"That can be changed." Someone said.

Of course, I recognized the voice. It was my brother Steve. He came sneaking around the corner of the house, along with Emily.

"The fact that only they are tied up and not you is a bit unfair, isn't it?" he asked Jean with a grin.

"Well, Kyle wanted to be tied up. And Andrew had no problem with that either." She explained to him.

In the meantime, Emily got some ropes out of her bag and gave a couple of them to Steve.

"She right. But we wouldn't mind her keeping us company either, haha." I laughed and Andrew laughed with me.

"Well, you heard it, Jean." Said my brother to her. "Your captive animal companions would like you to join them." He added.

Jean looked around for a moment, then stood up and "surrendered" as if someone had a gun pointed at her.

"All right, let's get on with it. I'm not going to fight back, certainly not if that's what these two want." She grinned and let Emily and Steve have their way.

And then Emily and Steve started. I don't think I need to describe the whole procedure again. Long story short. After a few minutes, Jean was sitting tied up in her chair, just like Andrew and I, without a chance to get up.

"So now the 3 animals are all tied up the same, no one is disadvantaged, haha." Laughed Emily

"And there's no discussion about that..." Said Steve, holding up 3 gags.

2 ball gags and a pump gag. Neither of us said anything or resisted the gags since there was no point anyway. As I had suspected, Andrew and Jean each got one of the ball gags in their mouths. Then Steve came over to me, put the pump gag in my mouth, and locked it around my neck. Then he pumped the balloon into my mouth so many times that it almost filled the entire mouth cavity. Then he took the tube off and put it aside.

"Good, our captured animals. For now, enjoy your situation. We have more planned for you, hihi. I hope you went to the bathroom first. See you later." Laughed Steve went back into the house with Emily.

There we were. Jean bound and gagged in a deer costume, Andrew bound and gagged in a wolf costume and I also bound and gagged in a squirrel costume. I kept looking over at Jean and Andrew. Andrew sat quietly in his chair and nodded at me. Jean tried the restraints from time to time but had no success. I was enjoying being bound and gagged like this to the fullest, even with the ulterior motive that there was more to come, whatever Steve and Emily had planned. I was excited.

To be continued…

I hope you like this part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Gil[/mention], always great to read a new story from you. I always enjoy Kyle's adventures in being tied up. Our lovely woodland critters all tied up and gagged for the evening by Hunters Steve and Emily. Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago @Gil, always great to read a new story from you. I always enjoy Kyle's adventures in being tied up. Our lovely woodland critters all tied up and gagged for the evening by Hunters Steve and Emily. Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Thank you very much. glad to hear :)
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

hay [mention]Gil[/mention]
a great story that harmonizes super with the others. I'm looking forward to the sequel and hope that all three get their money's worth and that Kyle gets more than he could ever wish for.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Boytaped wrote: 1 year ago hay @Gil
a great story that harmonizes super with the others. I'm looking forward to the sequel and hope that all three get their money's worth and that Kyle gets more than he could ever wish for.
Thank you very much. Yes, I hope you will be satisfied with the next chapter :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Camping day with Andrew and Jean [Part 2 (Mf/fmm)]

Hello everyone 😊. Here is now the second part of this story. Hope you liked it so far. Here is the link to the first part if you wanna read it:
Now enjoy the second part 😊:

I could not tell what time it was. In any case, it was already getting dark, but the campfire gave us good light. That was an advantage. We still sat tied up in our camp chairs: The arms were tied with a 5-yard rope to form a boxtie; around the torso, above the boxtie, a 10-yard rope was wrapped around the body. The legs were tied together at the feet, above and below the knees with a 5-yard rope each. Then we were tied to the camp chair with a 5-yard rope and our feet were pulled under the chair with a small rope and tied to the rope that went around the chair so we couldn't stand up. So nothing changed in the situation. The chance to escape was zero. All we could do now was wait until Emily and Steve came back. Fortunately, I had a good cushion in my back with the tail of the costume. The pump gag still filled my mouth well. The small campfire gave us good warmth. My brother had put some wood in it beforehand so that it wouldn't go out during the time we were alone. We couldn't very well put anything on it. I thought about what else the two of them were up to. And how quickly camping with friends could turn into Steve and Emily being captured. Well, maybe with my family and friends not entirely unlikely. By now, we were all just sitting quietly in our chairs. But it wasn't that long before Steve and Emily were back with us. I heard the patio door open.

"Well, how are you three doing??" asked Steve of us.

We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Very good." Confirmed Steve. "We came up with something new to get you guys out of your chairs a little bit. I don't think we've ever done anything like this before." he added with a grin.

Then Steve joined me and Emily joined Andrew since we had been tied up longer than Jean. Steve first untied the rope that pulled my legs back under the chair and laid it aside. Then he untied the rope that was wrapped around the chair and helped me to my feet. Then he untied the long rope around my torso and finally the rope that was wrapped around my forearms to untie the boxtie. I let my arms hang down by my sides and looked at him. He left my legs tied as they were.

"Stand like this, little squirrel." He ordered me and walked over to Jean.

Emily did the same procedure with Andrew and placed him next to me. It took a little while, but then Jean was also freed with Emily's help. Jean was also placed with us. Now we stood in a row, legs bound and gagged: me, Andrew, then Jean. We looked at each other briefly and then at Emily and Jean.

"So, of course, we don't want our forest animals to forget where they came from." Grinned Emily at us.

We just looked back questioningly, because we couldn't imagine anything about what Emily meant. Until they turned us around and we saw our tree, which was only a few feet away. Now we knew what they were up to. They led us to the tree. They lined us up around the tree.

"Stretch out your arms. " Emily asked us, which we did.

Each of us could almost take the other's hand, but only almost. Steve, in the meantime, got the tape out of my bag and came back.

"Take your hands out of your mittens and make fists," Emily asked us.

We did as we were told again, and everyone knew what was coming. Steve tied my fists into silver balls and then pulled the mittens back over my hands. The same was done with Jean and Andrew.

"So you won't think of any stupid escape attempts." Grinned Emily at us.

Then 2 small ropes were tied around my wrists. My arms were stretched out to the side and each tied together with one of Jean's hands and one of Andrew's. They did the same with the other hands of Jean and Andrew. So we were all tied together around the tree. Our arms were stretched pretty far apart. But Steve and Emily weren't done yet. Steve went and got a roll of plastic wrap. He pressed the beginning of the roll against me at shoulder height and, while Emily held the beginning, began to wrap the roll around us. He picked up the whole roll and finally got to our feet. The end was taped down with several strips of tape. They both stepped back and looked at their work.

"Try to get out." Steve prompted us.

We tried a little, but the restraints of plastic wrap and hands tied together held very well.
We could not free ourselves. Steve and Emily were amused by our attempt to free ourselves and had to laugh a little, too.

"Well, enjoy your time in nature, you little animals." Emily grinned at us and they both went back inside.

We were now tied to the tree.

"I haven't been tied up like that." thought I to myself.

I noticed Jean and Andrew tugging at the restraints from time to time, but they let it go fairly quickly. The tail of the costume again provided comfortable protection on my back. Being tied up was not very uncomfortable, but comfortable was also different. At some point, I noticed that my arms started to hurt a little. Not badly, but gradually more and more. It was now already dark outside, only the small campfire gave us light and also warmth, whereby the costumes kept us warm as well. How late it was, I could no longer say. I was already a little tired and closed my eyes a little. But sleep was not to be thought of in this situation.

"I wonder if we will sleep tied up again?" I asked myself inwardly.

A little bit I hoped for it, to be honest. My arms were getting heavier and heavier. It was getting pretty uncomfortable, so I hoped Steve and Emily would come back quickly. And sure enough, they did, shortly thereafter.

"Well, how's it going?" asked Steve with a grin.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes.

"mmpppphh." We all groaned out a rather cheerful sound.

We all weren't really thrilled about being tied up like this, because our arms were really heavy by now.

"Well, we will not be that rude and free you guys." Said Steve smiling and coming with a knife.

I think that was the first time I was really happy to be freed. Steve cut the plastic sheet lengthwise between Andrew and me. He was very careful not to hurt us or the rope that held us together. They removed the plastic wrap and untied the ropes at our wrists. We just let our arms dangle. That felt really good! Then they put us back next to each other and we both looked at them.

"Does anyone need to go to the bathroom? Because I think you guys know what to expect." wanted Emily to know.

We realized we were going to be tied up overnight. Fortunately, I was ahead of that, so I could ride it out until tomorrow. But Jean raised her arm. Emily grabbed Jean and carried her into the house. Steve, meanwhile, got a few things out of his bag: zip ties, duct tape, a straitjacket, some bondage belts, and some sponges. Likewise, he got out our sleeping bags.

"Everyone gets tied up individually, even though everyone will end up in a sleeping bag." He grinned at us.

Steve began to untie my legs. First the rope around my ankles, then below my knees, and then the top. This left me gagged and my hands still tied into fists. As he started on Andrew, Emily came back with Jean and put her back with us and freed her from the ropes as well. Steve had already freed Andrew's legs. So Andrew and Jean were freed as well and I looked anxiously at them again, waiting for what was to come.

"Very simple." began Steve to explain. "Jean, you will be restrained with the straight jacket and your legs with the straps. Andrew, you'll be tied up with zip ties. Kyle, you'll be mummified with plastic wrap and then clear tape so you can still see your costume. Likewise, you'll then be gagged with sponges and duct tape. It's more comfortable for the night." He grinned at us.

"Then we'll put you all in your sleeping bags. Cleary?" Emily continued to speak.

"Mmmeeepphh." She nodded in confirmation.

"Alright, let's get going." Said Steve and grabbed the zip ties and Emily the straight jacket and belts.

So I had to wait my turn. Here's what it looked like with Andrew: Steve tied his hands in front of his stomach to form an X. Then he made a big cable tie around his ankles. Then he tied 2 cable ties together and tied them under his knees, the same again on top. Between his legs, he made small cable ties so he couldn't wriggle his legs out. What Steve did to his knees, he now did in 3 places on Andrew's upper body. Around his waist, above his hands. Above his elbows and below his shoulders. Then he made small cable ties between his arms and his torso so he couldn't squirm out of there either. In the same way, Steve connected Andrew's hands to the cable ties that were around his waist. Then Steve took out his ball gag and pulled off the hood of the costume. Steve stuffed the sponge in his mouth and wrapped the tape around his head about a dozen times, then put the hood back on. Now Andrew was ready for the sleeping bag. Steve placed the sleeping bag on the floor and opened it. He placed Andrew inside and closed it. Then he took 5 of the 5-meter ropes and tied them around the sleeping bag: around his ankles, over his knees, over his waist, over his elbows, and around his shoulders. Andrew was now ready for bed.
Here's what the situation looked like with Jean: Emily opened the straitjacket and helped Jean into it. She closed the straps at the back and also the crotch strap so that Jean could not pull the straitjacket over her head. Then Emily put her arms through the loop on her stomach and closed the straps on her back. So it was all typical straitjacket stuff. Then Emily took 3 of the bondage belts and fastened them around Jean's ankles and above and below her knees. Then she closed each of them with a small lock. Then the gag was removed from her, the hood was taken off and she was gagged like Andrew, and the hood was put back on. The procedure with the sleeping bag and the rope were exactly the same as with Andrew.
Then Steve and Emily joined me: Emily took a roll of the cling film and Steve held me. She stopped the beginning of the roll at my legs and began to wrap the roll completely around me. Up to my shoulders, back to my ankles, and so on until the roll was empty, the full 50 yards. Then Steve put on a new clear roll of tape and did the same thing again. Meanwhile, Emily deflated my gag and took it out of my mouth. Then she took the hood off, stuffed the sponge in my mouth, wrapped tape around my head a dozen times, and put the hood back on. Steve was also finished at this time. I was pretty well mummified. My costume was still completely visible. Then they put me in the sleeping bag too, zipped it up, and wrapped the ropes around it as they had done with the other two. Then they dragged us into our tent and laid us down next to each other. I lay in the middle.

"All right, the animals have to sleep now. After all, it's already 10 pm. I'll see you tomorrow." Steve said and closed the tent.

There we lay, all tied up differently, gagged the same way, and in our sleeping bags. We all fight a bit against our bindings, but for sure, no one had the slightest chance to escape. I enjoyed the situation because to be mummified was my favorite way to be tied up. Now and then I looked over at Jean and Andrew. They also looked and nodded. I think, they had fun, too. I had the most comfortable sleeping position of the 3 of us for the night. And it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

The next morning

I heard someone opening the tent. I opened my eyes and looked at the opening of the tent. It was Steve and Emily.

"Good morning you three sleepyheads." Steve greeted us with a smile.

Now Andrew and Jean also stirred and looked at Steve and Emily.

"Do you sleep well?" Emily asked us.

"Mmmeeeppph." We all nodded in confirmation.

"Good." Grinned Steve back. "Andrew, your mom called and wants to pick you and Emily up in half an hour. We need to get you guys out of here."

The two nodded and already Emily was grabbing Jean and Steve was grabbing Andrew. They left me inside the tent. I could just hear the two of them being freed outside. I heard the ropes fall to the ground as well as the sleeping bags. I also heard the cable ties being cut and the straitjacket and locks being opened. Then I heard nothing more. I assumed they were going into the house to change. I just waited, assuming that I would also be freed. Then I heard who came back. But it was Andrew and Jean.

"My mother is here. We wanted to say bye and thank you for the great sleepover." Grinned Andrew at me.

"Can only confirm that. Was really nice, although with a different outcome than we thought, still good, little squirrel." Added Jean with a grin.

I nodded to the two of them with a grin as well, gagged as I could, and they left. I just kept lying there, not that I had any choice. But Steve and Emily didn't come back.

They haven't forgotten me, have they?" I wondered.

But I couldn't imagine that. I mean, I'm their brother. How could they forget about me? But after a while, I got a little nervous and tried to draw attention to myself.

"MMMMMMMPPPPHHH MMMMPPPPPPHH MMMMPPPPPHHHH!" I screamed into my gag.

I didn't think they heard me, but it was worth the try. I then still tried to free myself, or at least loosen the restraints by rolling back and forth, but of course, it was to no avail. My bladder was also starting to hurt a bit. A short time later, however, Steve came to me.

"Well, enjoying some more time?" he grinned slightly mischievously.

"MMMPPHHH." I gave him a dirty look.

"Come on, don't get in line. I can still leave you inside if you want." He said with a grin.

"Mmnoo, pleemmmpphh." I shook my head.

"Alright, I won't be like that for once." He replied, lifting me out of the tent and straightening me up. He untied the ropes around my sleeping bag and set them aside. Then Steve opened the sleeping bag and got me out of it. He took a pair of scissors and carefully cut open my cocoon of cling film and tape from top to bottom without hurting the costume or me. Then he took off the hood of the costume and untied the gag in the same way. I spit out the sponge.

"Finally..." I said, slightly relieved to be able to speak again.

"So, was it that bad?" He asked me with a grin.

"No, it was great to be tied up in the sleeping bag like that, but you could have gotten me out with the others." I replied.

"But that way you still had more than an hour to yourself while the others had to leave." He grinned.

"Yeah, but people have to go to the bathroom sometime." I said to him.

"Well, you've got the solution for that." He winked at me.

Of course, I knew he meant diapers.

"Steve, come on..." I looked at him.

"Yeah, well, I was kidding. But that's what they're for, haha." He laughed. "So for a long bondage session, it's really important to be able to enjoy it for a long time without interruption." He added.

"...I know." I looked away, slightly embarrassed.

"But I don't want to tease you right now. As a small apology, I'll clear everything away here, and then you can change and not have to worry about anything." He suggested.

"Thanks, Steve. And a thank you from the three of us for yesterday and today too both of you. It was funny" I said to him smiling.

"No problem little squirrel, anytime." He winked at me and patted me on the back.

I went into my room and took off the costume. I put the box away and put on a t-shirt plus a sweater, blue jeans, and black socks. The rest of the day was very relaxing.

The End…

I hope you like the entire story😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Once again, [mention]Gil[/mention], great story. Kyle having a wonderful time with his friends getting tied up and enjoying his funny costumes. And very nice sleeping arrangements if you ask me. And how funny of Emily and Steve leaving him in his cocoon for an extra hour after his friends left. Cruel joke, but got out in the end. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Once again, @Gil, great story. Kyle having a wonderful time with his friends getting tied up and enjoying his funny costumes. And very nice sleeping arrangements if you ask me. And how funny of Emily and Steve leaving him in his cocoon for an extra hour after his friends left. Cruel joke, but got out in the end. :D
Thank you very much :). Glad you liked the story :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This was a fun story!

Sorry I haven't commented up until now. I have a bad habit of reading stories while not logged in and then getting side tracked and not commenting on all the ones I read once I do log in (working on changing that).

I have read several of your other stores involving Kyle, his family and friends. All of them I have enjoyed so far. I know enough of the back story, so I've been able to follow any new stories with ease. Eventually I try to read the ones I may have missed but I do look forward to seeing more in the future!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago This was a fun story!

Sorry I haven't commented up until now. I have a bad habit of reading stories while not logged in and then getting side tracked and not commenting on all the ones I read once I do log in (working on changing that).

I have read several of your other stores involving Kyle, his family and friends. All of them I have enjoyed so far. I know enough of the back story, so I've been able to follow any new stories with ease. Eventually I try to read the ones I may have missed but I do look forward to seeing more in the future!
Thank you :)

that really makes me happy to hear that you like my stories, especially since my stories are a bit special :D.

No one is obligated to write a comment :) but of course I'm very happy when someone does.

Also I'm glad that the stories are understandable and also the context is understandable, because English is not my native language either :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic