Otis (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Otis (F/M)

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Chapter 1: Otis get's caught

Otis was a boy like many others in Cambridge (UK). At 14, nearly 15, he attended the Leys, a public school in Cambridge, off Trumpington street. His parents were quite well off, hence they could afford the hefty 28,000 pound per year tuition fee. His mother was a scientist working for a medical company and also part-time member of faculty at Jesus College. She had been quite successful early on. His father ran a mid-sized law firm, specialized in mergers and acquisition deals, focusing on the many start-ups popping up in and around Cambridge. Otis grew up in the nearby town of Grantchester, off Vicarage drive. A lovely country house with large gardens. Attending the posh Leys public school, Otis was mostly interested in maths and drama. He loved to play in the theatre, although he did not really stand out. He was not too big on sports, although did play in the school hockey team (his father made him). He preferred reading books instead and often skipped practice or games whenever he could to sneak into the library. Pupils at the Leys had to wear a uniform consisting of grey socks and trousers, a white shirt, black and blue tie and a dark blue blazer.

Otis was of average height, 172cm tall, had a slender build. He had short light brown hair, neatly cut. He had a strong jaw and dark blue piercing eyes, with which he devoured book after book. He rarely got into trouble but was not one to shy away from some mischief.

He got along with most of his classmates, both the boarding ones and the day pupils. He also got along with most of the teaching faculty and was doing ok in school, not extraordinarily but above average one might say.

Given their busy professional activities, he saw very little of his parents. The only reason he was not boarding, was because they lived nearby.
That meant that he and his sister Poppy, often were left to their own devices. Poppy also attended the Leys and at 15, almost 16. She was much more outgoing. The louder of the two. She played in the hockey and rugby teams and outside school, played in the local football club in the nearby town of Coton.

She was always getting into trouble. nothing bad, but still, she did not mind skipping school for a day and heading into town with her friends, to find herself, obviously, grounded by the time she got home.

That meant a lot of screaming and yelling on her part, why this was unfair and why she could not just enjoy life without getting punished for enjoying a beautiful day. A true teenager. Always drama, always contrary.

Otis was used to his sister getting into trouble by now. When they were kids, they had been very close. Lately though, Otis kept his distance. He did not really like Poppy's new friends. Pippa and Emely were Poppy's closest friends and as loud and outgoing as Poppy. Hard to tell who influenced who. Probably a two way street.

The three girls often got into trouble. never anything major. Innocent teenager stuff, yet..
They would try smoking and got caught by one of the teachers. They would occasionally skip school. They would put yoghurt in the rugby boots of one of their team mates that had scolded them for smoking etc.

As Otis disliked real trouble, he would avoid them as much as he could. The house they lived in was big enough and his room was in the other wing of their manor house so he could spend his time quietly reading his books.

At 14, Otis was slow(er) than most of his classmates in discovering the other sex. He secretly fancied Pippa but was too afraid and insecure to do anything about it. He never even told his best friend, a fellow book nerd and game and computer enthusiast, William.

For some odd reason, Otis often wandered around the rugby grounds when Pippa and Poppy had rugby training. There was something about girls running around and bumping into each other, getting mud stained, that seemed to draw his interest. He basically was too afraid to speak to Pippa so he settled for the next best thing. Stare.

Poppy had noticed her brother "staring" yet Otis remained oblivious to his sister noticing. She and Pippa often joked among themselves about it, yet never to Otis directly.

One Wednesday afternoon, Otis was home early from school and decided to enjoy the absolute silence to get stuck into his books. He kicked off his school shoes and ran upstairs whilst undoing his school tie. In his room, he got changed into a comfortable pair of his school's dark blue sweatpants. He took of his white shirt and put on a school embraided t-shirt and finally, took off his socks. He prepared himself a cup of tea and settled into the comfy reading chair in the library, overlooking part of the immaculately maintained garden. Just when he was about to be fully sucked into the story, he heard Poppy's voice shouting and Pippa laughing. Annoyed by the fact that it turned out he was not home alone after all, he got up and shouted through the hallway that they should tone it down a bit.

Settling back into his book, he was disturbed a second time. This time someone clamped her hands in front of his eyes.

"What the hell Pop, get off!, Leave me alone" Otis shouted.

Poppy let go and laughed.

"Otis, don't be such a spoil sport. What are you reading?"

Poppy and Pippa popped out in front of the reading chair.

"Hey Otis" Pippa stared straight into Otis' blue eyes.
He briefly was dumbstruck.

"Nothing you would understand" he retorted finally.

"oooooooo" Pippa said. "Someone has a big mouth".

"Leave him alone Pip" Poppy intervened.

"Listen Otis, we were sent home from Rugby practice early because, well... we might have done something to Ellen' s rugby boots ... but anyhow, that is besides the point now."

"she deserved every bit of that" Pippa interupted.

"Aaaanyway" Poppy continued "Pippa and I were thinking of heading into town. Can we get you something?" Poppy asked.

"no, just some peace and quiet thank you" Otis knew better than to ask about Ellen's boots and what they did to them.

"OK. We are going to get changed and we'll be off, so you can enjoy your books".

"thanks sis" Otis replied.

With that, Pippa and Poppy disappeared upstairs to get changed out of their rugby kits. The last thing Otis heard was Poppy shouting "we're off" and the loud banging of the old front door.

Silence at last. Otis go himself another cup of tea.

After what seemed hours, Otis finished his book. He got up and went upstairs to get a new book when he walked past Poppy's room. The door was wide open. Looking in, he noticed the rugby clothes carelessly trashed about the room, shorts, socks, shirts, boots.

He continued down the corridor, but then suddenly stopped.

(should I?) he wondered?

(why not, they' re not here)...

Otis retraced his steps and stopped dead in the door opening, his eyes scanning the room.

He walked over to Poppy's desk. quietly and casually, his eyes poured over every item on her desk. School books, pens, pencils, magazine's, a diary, envelopes, mascara, ....

(hang on)

His gaze went back to the diary.

(HER diary).

He knew he should not.
He would not dare.

(mmmh, but she will never know.)

There is something about books that seems to be irresistible to Otis.

He stood there, quietly pondering.

Eyes fixed on the diary.
HER diary.

A few minutes later, Otis found himself sat on Poppy's bed.
Reading.
Soaking up every word.
Turning page after page.
Completely oblivious to his surroundings.
until

"OTIS, WHAT THE FUCK"!

To be continued.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Oh I’d love to have tied up my naughty younger brother!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 2: Poppy is angry

"OTIS!!!!, WHAT THE FUCK" Poppy shouted.

Otis suddenly turned his head, dropping the diary onto the bed. He got violently shaken out of his daze. He had been so completely taken by what he was reading, that he failed to notice Poppy coming home and even shouting for him from downstairs.

"Pp p pops, " he stammered.

"WHAT" she shouted back.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing" Poppy screamed at him, whilst thundering down on him and ripping her diary from the bed.

"You little prick" she yelled.

"What on earth possessed you to think it was ok to snoop around my stuff and read my diary????" she shouted again, whilst slapping him with her diary on his back over and over again. Otis ducked but could not avoid the pounding. She put her diary away and picked up a pillow and continued the violent pounding.

"You"
"Little"
"Piece"
"of"
"shit"

she kept repeating and with each worth, slapping her little brother on the head with her pillow.

Otis just sat there, taking the pounding and trying to protect his face with his hands.

"I am sorry Pops"

"I am sorry"

"I did not mean to Pops"

he kept repeating in his defense.

"I don' want to hear it". she yelled back at him.

"you are so dead you know that"

Poppy kept pounding him with the pillow for minutes until her initial rage started to quiet down.

She dropped the pillow back onto the bed and slid down onto the floor.
She put her hands in between her knees and started crying.

Otis still sat on the bed got up and sat down next to his sister on the floor and tried to put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

"No Otis, NOOO" she shouted in between sniffs. She pushed his arm away.

They sat there for a while.

Otis silent.

Poppy crying.

After a good while, Poppy looked up again, drying her tears.
Her eyes, still red from the crying looked straight at Otis.

He could not do it.
He could not look his sister in the eye.

"LOOK AT ME" she yelled.
"Look at me you prick".

"the least you can do is look at me".

Slowly, he turned his head and looked at her, his eyes still trying to avert her gaze.

"You are so going to pay for this" she said.

"I need to think of a suitable punishment for you, but in the meantime...."

Otis now looked her straight in the eye: "in the meantime what....?" he dared ask.

Poppy did not reply.

Suddenly though, she jumped up and pushed Otis down onto the floor.
She grabbed him in an armlock and twisted his left arm behind his back.
Before Otis knew what was happening or before he could even fight back, Poppy had already grabbed one of her rugby socks and started tying the sock around his left wrist. It all happened too fast. Otis did not realize what was happening until it was too late.
As soon as the sock was tied loosely around his left wrist, she yanked his right arm behind his back and pushed his right wrist on top of his left one.
She quickly tied the sock around his right wrist and started twisting the ends of the sock around both of is wrists, tying around and the cinching between. She pulled the socks real tight and that is when Otis realized she had just tied his wrists behind his back.

"AAAAUCH" he shouted. "What are you doing?????"

"what does it look like you prick?"
"I am tying you up so I can think quietly about the best way to punish you".

Without uttering another word, Poppy stood up and grabbed the remaining rugby sock as well as Pippa's discarded blue rugby socks.

She pulled Otis legs together and bound his ankles the same way she had tied his wrists.

Otis was still too surprised to react as all of this happened in the blink of an eye.
Once his ankles tied, Poppy' tied his knees together as well.

Now there was only one rugby sock left.

She tied a knot in the middle of the sock and shouted "OPEN WIDE".

Otis cramped his lip together, as by now, he knew exactly where that sock was going.

"OOOTTIIIS" Poppy shouted.

She pinched his nose but was surprised as to how long Otis could hold his breath. Eventually the younger sibling had to gasp for air. Poppy shoved the knotted sock part violently into his mouth and tied the sock off at the back of his head. She tied it really tight.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM" Otis shouted.

Poppy disregarded his claims of discomfort and walked over to her chest of drawers. She picked out another pair of her long black rugby socks, and tied both of them over the already tied sock wedged in between his teeth. The knotted part acting as some sort of ball gag.

She tied both socks again extremely tight, making Otis scream into his gag.

Before she got up, she slapped Otis on the back of his head.

"You Prick" she repeated before walking out of her room.

Otis just laid there.
What the fuck just happened.

He tried to find a knot or some slack in the tied socks that would allow him to regain his freedom but to no avail. The stretchy material was wound so tightly around his wrists, ankles and knees that he could hardly move his legs or arms.

His jaw, pushed open by the knotted sock already started hurting.

The last image Poppy saw when walking out of her room was one of Otis in agony, screaming into his thick gag and squirming on her bedroom floor.

"I know exactly what I am going to do with you" she said quietly to herself.

to be continued.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this story so far! The next chapters should be quite interesting too, with Pippa’s possible involvement…
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

I'm interested to see what happens next.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 3: Pippa's evil plan

"He did WHAT????"

"yep." Poppy said.

"nooooo" Pippa replied.
"he did not".

"ooh but he did"

"shit Pops, that is soo bad. Did he read much?"

"I don't know"

"did he read about..."

"I don't know. that is the worst ".

"so he may have read it?"

"he may"

"that is bad. real bad"
"so what now?"

"well.... I think it is payback time".

"of course it is"
"what do you have in mind?"

"why don't you come over. I will need some of your evil genius?"

"where is Otis now then?"

"tied up"

"beg your pardon?"

"tied up"

"what do you mean?"

"I mean I tied him up"

"you did what now?"

"Pips are you deaf? I tied him up"

"but how? why?"

"don't know what got over me."
"I was so angry with him."
"And then there were our rugby socks lying about on the floor."
"I was so angry Pip."
"I am not sure why but I suddenly started pounding him"
"and then I wrestled him on the floor"
"before I knew it, I grabbed one of my socks and tied his hands behind his back".

"so now you got him tied up what's next?"

"that's not all"

"say what?"

"that 's not all."
"I grabbed another sock and tied his legs and knees together with your socks ".

"Pops, isn't that a bit much?"

"no. he deserves to be punished".

"so now his lying there tied up."
"where do you have him?"
"in your room?"

"in my room"
"tied up and gagged"

"gagged?"

"I stuffed a knotted sock in his mouth and tied it around his head"

"sorry Pops but that is not a gag".

"I know,"
"that is why I took another pair of my long sport socks and tied them both extremely tight around his head".
"not a peep anymore"
"just some mpphs"

"pops you didn't"

"I did."
"not sure what got over me"

"also not sure where to go from here"

"mmmhh, yes. I see"
"why don't I come over indeed"

"yes. that would be great."

"Ooh and can you bring some rope"
"I say, some, lots of it?"

"I don't have rope Pops you know".

"can't you drop by B&Q?"

"I could"

"you are a darling"

don't go cheap on the rope.
Bring lots and lots of it.
Thick rope preferably.
"

"got it you weird person"

"thanks pip"

"ooh, you don't happen to have a proper gag do you?"

"not sure I want that brat munching on our socks for too long"

"eeh no."

"I know, can you bring some of that extra sticky and wide sports tape?"

"aren't you taking this a bit too far pops?"

"thanks darl"

"when do you want me there?"

"as soon as you can manage"

"sure. on my way".

"I see you have not really made progress you brat..."

"MMMMPPPH"

"Pips is on her way over here"
"thought you might wanna know"

"MMPPhJMMMjjhhjpppmmmppmmpmmpm"

"shhhh. it's allright"

"we have got quite the plan for you"

"mmmmmph"

"she does not know yet about your crush, you know"

"MMMPPH"

"yet!!!"

"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH"

"sit tight Otis. Pips will be here any minute now. then the fun can start"

to be continued.
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Oooh, can't wait to see what the girls have in store for Otis. Fun story so far!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic