Kat's Virtual Nightmare (multiple MFs/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kat's Virtual Nightmare (multiple MFs/F)

Post by Transchick85 »

I don't know how this happened, how I ended up here or how to even escape. But, I seem to have ended up in some kind of virtual world/game where I am constantly getting kidnapped. At the start, I was wearing black soot colored long sleeved shirt, blue ripped jeans and blue/ green sneakers. My name is Kat and I'm a 27 year old woman who is 5'5" and I have a slim build, I have ginger hair and green eyes.

It began when I appeared in a front yard and received a text message that read:

Worchester House Level 1-1

I was at the house on Worchester Street that I lived in when I was a kid. I appeared in the front yard and looked around, the house looked the way it did in 1996. I then turned to face the street.

Unknown to me, my mom and dad's 1996 counterparts came out of the house. 96' Mom wore a pigeon blue colored sports bra, black running shorts and white running shoes. She was 5'5", was slim, had red hair that was in a ponytail and had green eyes. 96' Dad wore a pair of black lounge shorts, was shirtless and wore black sneakers. He was 6'0", was heavyset, had light brown hair and a mustache and had brown eyes.

They tackled me to the ground from behind and they both grabbed a hold of me with both arms. I tried to yell out in response but 96' Dad cupped a hand around my mouth and shushed me. He removed his hand and tried to yell out but 96' Mom cupped her hand around my mouth and told me to be quiet. She removed her hand and I tried to yell for help and they both clamped a hand over my mouth and shushed me in unison, 96' Dad saying "Quiet!" to me and 96' Mom saying "don't scream".

They held me on the ground like that for a while as I struggled against their grasps and helplessly tried to yell out through their hands. After a while I was brought me to my feet. They briefly let go of my mouth and saw a person walking down the street. I tried to yell for help and tried to yell that I was being kidnapped but they both clapped a hand over my mouth. I struggled against my parents' 96 counterparts grips as much as I could and tried to yell out as loud as I could through their hands covering my mouth. But, their arms' grips around my upper body were iron like and their hands had a tight grip around my mouth.

The person walked over and stopped in front of us. It was a man who looked like a real life NPC from a video game. The man asked in a monotone voice what was going on. "Uuhhh, its exactly what it looks like" 96' Dad replied. "You both have grabbed a hold of this young woman and you're holding her mouth with your hands?" the man asked in his monotone voice. "Yes, she's our daughter and a little out of sorts and we're trying to get her into the house to calm her down" 96' Mom explained. "But you look like you're in your early 30s and she's in her 20s, you can't be old enough to be her parents" the man asked while being in a generic pose like he is in deep thought. "We're older than we look" 96' Dad responded. "She was trying to yell that she was being kidnapped" the man asked now with his hands on his hips while tapping his foot. "Is it really kidnapping if she's in the front yard of our house where she used to live? and she's our daughter so it's perfectly fine for us to physically restrain him and keep her mouth covered like this" 96' Mom told him. The man then walked away as I tried to yell out after him.

My parents' 96 counterparts then dragged me through the front yard as I struggled like hell and tried to scream for help. Once they got me in the house, they took turns restraining and handgagging me. 96' Mom took her shoes off, removed her socks and shoved them into my mouth. 96' Dad tied my wrists and arms behind me with rope while 96' Mom tied my ankles and legs together. Then they tied my arms to my body. 96' Dad then placed a couple strips of duct tape over my mouth. They placed me on the couch, turned on the TV and kept me bound and gagged for a while. Things got fuzzy after that and I once again appeared in the front yard of the Worchester House.

I received a text that read:

Worchester House Level 1-2

I tried to run away from the house but 96' Dad grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth while 96' Mom grabbed my legs and carried me towards the yard, through the front yard and into the house. They once again took turns restraining and handgagging me. 96' Dad stuffed a sock of his in my mouth from behind. Then they took a roll of duct tape and bound my wrists and arms behind me, bound my ankles and legs together and finally my arms to my body. 96' Mom wrapped the tape around my mouth. I was placed on the couch and keep bound and gagged for a while.

Things got fuzzy and afterwards and I received a text that read:

Worchester House Level 1-3

For the 3rd time I found myself in the front yard of the Worchester House. 96' Mom now wore a black/white bikini top, blue denim jeans and a black unbuttoned cardigan. She tackled me to the ground and wrapped her arms around me. I tried to scream for help but she clamped her hand over my mouth, shushed me, told me to shut up a couple times and shushed me some more. I struggled like hell and tried to yell as loud as possible. She brought me to my feet and dragged me inside the house.

She held me like that for a while and then she grabbed a pair of socks and shoved them into my mouth and took out some rope and tied up my upper body and then my legs. She placed several strips of duct tape over my mouth and set me down on the couch. She sat next to me as I struggled and mmphed into my gag and things got fuzzy again.

Worchester House Level 1-4

I once again appeared in the front yard of my old house. I walked into the street and tried to run away but 96' Mom, now wearing a leopard print bra and black denim jeans, ran after me and grabbed me from behind and dragged me back towards the front yard. I tried to yell out and she clamped my mouth shut with her hand and repeatedly shushed me and dragged me onto the front yard and then through it. I was dragged inside the house and 96' Mom wrestled me to the ground and held me like that for a while. She shoved a rag in my mouth and duct taped my wrists and arms behind me, then my ankles and legs and she brought me to my feet. She duct taped my arms to my body and wrapped the tape around my stuff gagged mouth a couple of times. She placed me on the couch and kept me bound and gagged until things went fuzzy again.

Worchester House Level 1-5

This time I appeared in the back yard of the Worchester House and walked towards a metal shed. My dad's 2003 and his friend Pauly's 2003 counterpart walked out into the backyard. 03' Dad wore blue denim jeans, a brown leather belt, was shirtless, and wore tan workboots. 03' Pauly wore blue denim jeans, black leather belt, was shirtless and wore tan workboots. He was 5'10", chubby and had black buzzed hair and mustache/goutee combo.

They watched me step into the shed and then they ran up behind me and tackled me on the floor of the shed. They both grabbed a hold of me with both arms. I tried to yell out but 03' Dad covered my mouth and told me to be quiet. I made a second attempt to yell out, but 03' Pauly covered my mouth and also told me to be quiet. After a third attempt to yell out, they both clamped a hand over my mouth and told me to "shut up" in unison. They held me on the ground like that for a while and then brought me to my feet. Then they dragged me through the backyard as I struggled against their grasp and mmphed into their hands. They dragged me in though the glass slider.

They dragged me into each room of the house. In each room, they took turns restraining and handgagging me as I struggled and mmphed into my handgag. I would kick out my legs and the other man would grab my legs and they would then both hold me like that. Then my legs would be set down and both men would restrain and handgag me as I was dragged into the next room. Finally, I was dragged into the living room and repeated the same restraint/handgag process they did to me in the previous rooms.

03' Dad stuffed a sock in my mouth and tied my wrists and arms behind my back and my arms to my body. 03' Pauly tied my ankles and legs together and placed several strips of duct tape over my mouth. They say me on the couch and kept me bound and gagged until things got fuzzy again.

Worchester House Level 1-6

I was once again in the backyard of the Worchester House and I ran through the back yard and along the side of the house. Before I could actually make it down the driveway, 03' Dad and 03' Pauly both grabbed me from behind with one arm and put a hand over my mouth. They dragged me up the driveway and before they got to the side of the house, 03' Pauly grabbed my legs and I was carried along the side of the house and through the backyard. I was carried into the house through the glass slider.

I was carried into each room of the house, 03' Dad held me with one arm and held my mouth while 03' Pauly held my legs. They would hold me like this as I struggled and tried to yell out. Then they would switch positions. This was repeated for each room and the living room. 03' Pauly stuffed a rag in my mouth as 03' Stepdad tied my wrists and arms behind me. 03' Pauly ducttaped my arms to my body and tied my ankles and legs. 03' Dad tied a gag over my mouth and I was set down on the couch. I was kept like that until once again.....things got fuzzy.

Worchester House Level 1-7

I was once again in the backyard. I was grabbed with both arms from behind by 03' Dad. I tried to yell out for help but he clamped a hand over my mouth and dragged me through the backyard and through the back door into the laundry room/garage. I was held like that by him for a while before he wrestled me to the ground and I was held with one arm and my mouth was held shut for a while. He used used electrical tape to bind my wrists and arms behind me and stuffed a rag in my mouth when I tried to yell. He then taped my ankles and legs together. Then he wrapped the electrical tape around my stuff gagged mouth between my teeth and kept like that until things went fuzzy.

Worchester House Level 1-8

I once again appeared in the backyard of the Worchester House and I was tired of being in this mysterious virtual world. I tried to make a run for it before 03' Dad tackled me from behind. I was grabbed with both arms, brought to my feet and handgagged as I was dragged into the shed. I was held like that for a while before my wrists were ziptied behind me. A strip of duct tape was placed across my mouth and my ankles and legs were ziptied and bungee cords were used to bind my arms to my body. Duct tape was then wrapped around my mouth. After a while things had gotten fuzzy again.

Worchester House Level 1-9

I found myself in the front yard again. I turned to look at the front of the house, seeing if anyone would come out of the house. Unknown to me, my friend Micheal C's 2000 counterpart and my friend Micheal K's 2000 counterpart were coming down the street. Micheal C's 00' counterpart was 14 years old. He wore a pair of red short, black sneakers and was shirtless. He had black hair and was 5'10". Micheal K's 00' counterpart was 13 years old. He wore a pair of black shorts, black sneakers and was shirtless. He also had black hair, Eastern Indian ethnicity and was 5'9".

I was tackled to the ground from behind by the two boys. They grabbed a hold of me with both arms and I tried to yell out. Micheal C covered my mouth with his hand and shushed me. He removed his hand when I went quiet. I tried to yell again and this time Micheal K covered my mouth with his hand. He also shushed me and removed his hand when I went quiet. I made a third attempt to yell for help but they both clamped a hand over my mouth and shushed me. Micheal C told me to shut up and Micheal K told me not to scream.

They brought me to my feet and dragged me down the street towards their houses. I struggled and made repeated attempts to demand that they let me go and to let go of my mouth. I yelled for help a few times in between my muffled demands to be let go. At first, Micheal K would shush me and Micheal C would say "Shut Up!!" right after. Micheal K then said "Struggle all you want Kat, but we're not letting you go, we're not taking our hands away from your mouth" and I tried to yell for help. Micheal C said "Shut Up Kat". Micheal K then said "We're kidnapping you and making you our prisoner, there's no use yelling and screaming, we have your mouth covered so ones going to hear you". I tried to yell out even louder. Micheal C said "SSSHHHH Be Quiet Kat". Micheal K said "Shut Your Mouth Kat, I already told you, nobody can hear you".

Once they got me to their houses, I kicked my legs to the point where Micheal C grabbed my legs and I was carried into Micheal K's house. "HMMMMPH!!! MMMMMPH MMMM MMMMM!!! HMMMMPH HMMMM MMM!! MMMMMMMMPH" I tried screaming through the double handgag silencing me. They carried me into Micheal K's room. They took turns restraining and handgagging me facedown on Micheal K's bed. Micheal K pulled my arms behind me and tied my wrists and arms with rope.

"Let me go, let go of mmmmmph" I tried angrily demanding before Michael K stuffed a dirty sock in my mouth. Micheal C tied up my ankles and legs. They say me up and my arms were tied to my body by Micheal K while Micheal C wrapped duct tape around my mouth. They kept me bound and gagged there for a while. Then they carried me over to Micheal C's house. I struggled against my bonds and yelled and cursed into my gag and I was carried into Micheal C's house. They removed my gag and as I started cursing them out Micheal C shoved his dirty sock in my mouth and Micheal K tied a scarf around my mouth. I was kept like that until things went fuzzy. I then appeared at the front area of a Boy Scout campground called Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa.

Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa Level 2-1

I saw the short log fence and wooden gate and sign of the camp behind me. I saw the front pavilion ahead of me. My dad used to be a scout leader for Boy Scout Troop 1499. I walked down the main trail and was approaching an empty campsite belonging to another troop. I didn't see the 2001 counterpart of Mr. Schenger, the old scoutmaster of Troop 1499. He was bald on top, grey hair on the back and sides, grey mustache, had glasses and was 5'10". He wore a pair of scout pants, scout belt, tan hiking boots, a white scout rope tied to a front belt loop and was shirtless. I walked past the first campsite and Mr. Schenger came out of his hiding spot and snuck up behind me.

He grabbed my right arm and clamped a hand over my mouth. I tried to pull his hand away from my mouth but it did me no good. I was dragged into the first campsite mmphing and struggling. He grabbed a hold of me and I was restrained and handgagged for a while. I was dragged over to a tree and my wrists were tied behind the tree with the scout rope. Me. Schenger used his belt to bind my legs together at the knees and stuffed a purple neckerchief into my mouth. He kept me like that as his prisoner until things went fuzzy.

Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa Level 2-2

I appeared back at the front of the camp. I ran down the main trail and as I ran past the first campsite, Mr. Schenger grabbed my arm and covered my mouth again but I managed to get away this time. I approached the second campsite, Mr. Burchard's 2001 counterpart was hiding. Mr Burchard was the old Assistant Scoutmaster. He was 6'0", had dark grey hair, was heavyset and had glasses. He wore scout shorts, had a scout belt, scout socks pulled up, tan hiking boots, a white scout belt tied to a front belt loop and was shirtless.

Mr. Birchard pulled my arms behind my back with one arm and held them behind me. He clamped a hand over my mouth and dragged me into the second campsite. I struggled and mmphed into his hand as I was dragged into the campsite and held like that for a while. He tied my wrists behind me with scout rope and his belt was used to bind my legs at the knees. I was then cleavegagged with a purple neckerchief. I was sat down and kept like that until things got fuzzy once more.

Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa Level 2-3

I appeared at the front of the camp once more and ran down the main trail. I got away from Mr. Schenger as he grabbed and handgagged me and got away from Mr. Birchard as he did the same to me. I was approaching the third campsite, where Mr. Gord was hiding. Mr. Gord had black hair and was 6'0". He wore scout pants, scout belt, white scout rope tied to a front belt loop, black sneakers and was shirtless. He came from his hiding spot and came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist and covered my mouth.

He dragged me into the campsite as I mmphed into his hand and tried to pull his hand off my mouth. He held me like that for a while before tying my wrists behind me with scout rope. He tied my ankles together with a purple neckerchief and stuffed one of his scout socks into my mouth. He sat me down and kept me like that until things got fuzzy.

Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa Level 2-4

I found myself at the front of the camp again and ran down the main trail. I got away from Mr. Schenger, Mr. Birchard and Mr. Gord as they each grabbed and handgagged me like last time. But I approached the trail next to the fenced in swimming area that led to the old little restroom building. My dad's 2001 counterpart was hiding there. He wore scout pants, black sneakers, scout belt, white scout belt tied to a front belt loop and was shirtless.

I ran past where he was hiding and he threw an arm around my neck and clapped a hand over my mouth. I tried to pull away his hand from my mouth and I was dragged towards the old restroom building and into the old boys restroom. He grabbed a hold of me with one arm and kept me handgagged for a while before he stuffed a scout socks in my mouth. He used a purple neckerchief to tie my wrists behind me. Then he used the scout belt to bind my legs and the scout rope to bind my ankles. He kept me prisoner like that until things got fuzzy.

Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa Level 2-5

I found myself back at the front of the camp. I tried to run towards the little fence area to leave the camp but Mr. Schenger grabbed me with both arms and Mr. Birchard grabbed my legs. They he carried me towards the front pavilion as Mr. Schenger covered my mouth. He held mis thumb right under my nostrils and I started to lose consciousness.

I woke up where I started and ran towards the end of the little fence and I was grabbed by my dad and Mr. Gord from behind. They both covered my nose and mouth with their dirty scout socks. The dirty, sweaty socks affected me the way chloroform would and I passed out. I ended up at the front of the camp, now knowing that I couldn't escape the camp and had to go back down the main trail.

Camp Ah Ba Lu Fa Level 2-6

The sun was beating down on me and it was pretty hot so I took off my long sleeves shirt and tied it around my waist. So I stood there in my dark grey/black sports sports bra, blue ripped jeans and black soot colored long sleeved shirt tied around my waist. ran down the main trail once again and Mr. Schenger, Mr. Birchard, Mr. Gord and my dad all came out from each of their hiding spots and grabbed and handgagged me. I escaped from each of their grasps and ran down the dirt/wood steps of the dirt/wood amphitheater and ran right towards the nature trail. The whole time I heard their foot steps behind me.

I was halfway down the nature trail when the four of them tackled me to the ground from behind. Mr. Birchard held my arms behind my back, my dad had both arms wrapped around me, Mr. Gord held my legs together and Mr. Schenger clamped both hands over my mouth. I struggled against the grasps of three of the former scout leaders while trying to yell and scream through the hands of the fourth. "MMMMMPH MMMM MMMMM!!!! HMMMMPH!! HMMM MM!! HMMMM MMM!! MMMMMMMMPH" I tried to yell through my handgag. This went on for a while until I was brought to my feet.

My legs were lifted up and I was carried back down the nature trail, up the amplitheater steps and towards the campsite of Troop 1499. My dad and his three fellow former scout leaders took turns wrapping an arm around my midsection and wrapping theri hand around my mouth. Then each of them would lift my feet off the ground and hold me like that for a while as I kicked out my legs, struggled against their arm's grip and mmphed loudly into their hand.

Then Mr. Schenger held my arms behind me and Mr. Birchard grabbed a hold of me around my midsection. They both held my mouth with their hands and kept me restrained and silenced as I struggled and mmphed helplessly. Then my dad had my arms behind me while Mr. Gord grabbed a hold of me around my midsection. They both covered my mouth and kept me like that as I once again struggled and mmphed to no avail.

"HMMMMMMMMMMPH!!! MMMMMMMMMMMPH!!! MMMM MMM MM MMMMMM MMM MMMMMM!!" I tried yell helplessly.

When my mouth was freed I angrily and loudly tried demanding to be let go, but my dad stuffed a scout sock in my mouth and told me I needed to put a sock in it. He used a scout rope to tie my wrists behind me and two scout belts to bind my arms together. Mr. Gord took that brown colored rope and brought it across my sports bra clad upper body above and below my chest and tied my arms to my body. Then he brought some across my waist to make my arms more secured to my body.

While this was going on, Mr. Schenger used scout rope to tie my ankles together and my legs together at the knees. Mr. Birchard used two scout belts to bind my legs above and below my legs. Now while I was being bound and tied, I of course put up a struggle and yelled, screamed and cursed into my sockgag. After I was securely bound I spit the sock out, Mr. Gord put a hand over my mouth as I tried to yell, my dad picked up the sock, handed it to Mr. Gord... who then stuffed it back in my mouth. My dad tied all four neckerchiefs together and used it to secure the sock in my mouth with a cleavegag.

They sat me down in a camping chair as I glared angrily at them and made muffled attempts to yell and curse at them, "Mmmmmph lmmmph mmm gmmmph lmmm mm tmm fmmmmg gmmmph fmmmmphg mmmphmmms". I struggled as much as I could and screamed loudly into my gag in frustration, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMPH". I was kept like that until things got fuzzy.

I was in a white room,

A digital holographic text message appeared in front of me that read:

Would you like to continue? Yes or No

Finally, I think this virtual nightmare is over

I pressed No.

A new holographic text message appeared in front of me that read:

Select Quit

I pressed Quit.

I woke up in a high tech testing lab. A virtual headset was removed. I was wearing a dark grey/black sports bra and blue denim shorts and my hair was in a ponytail. I was strapped to a chair with wires attached to my upper body with suction cups. A piece of white microfoam tape was covering my mouth. A blonde Russian woman and a red haired British woman in white lab coats were standing in front of me. I mmphed at them and the British woman explained that they lured me to their lab under the guise of being part of a focus survey. They apparently chloroformed me after I arrived and hooked me up and placed their experimental headset on me. The Russian woman assured me that I would wake up in my home and be compensated for my troubles. I was injected with a sedative.

I woke up in my bed with an envelope full of cash. That's the last time I answer an ad on Facebook I told myself. If only my virtual nightmare was the only time I've been tied up. But I have one older sister and three younger sisters who enjoy tying me up and gagging me and handgagging my mouth. But, those are stories for another time.
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

This is a fun little series of fantasies, and I really liked the final twist at the end with the lab. I feel like you missed an opportunity to be bound and gagged in the shed in Level 1-5, though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic