After The Party (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

After The Party (F/M)

Post by luckyluke5280 »

Part 1:

It was early Friday evening in the middle of September. Lucas knocked on the door. It was his first month of college. He was invited by some girl to a party celebrating her birthday, and not knowing many people, he figured he could meet friends here. He waited for the door to open hearing loud music and talking in the other side.

After a minute or so one of the girl's friends opened the door and let Lucas in. He began to mix and mingle recognizing many people from his classes. At some point he walked into the kitchen where they had food layed out, so he could get something to eat. While looking at the food he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw the birthday girl with a big grin on her face.

"I'm so happy you could come to my party," she said in a genuine, but overly bubbly cutsie voice. She was dressed in pretty pink dress with pink high heels on. Lucas was just in a t-shirt and basketball shorts with flip flops on as it was still warm outside. "Would you like to have a tour of the house?" she asked excitedly.

Lucas looked at her a little dumbfounded, "uhh sure I guess," he said a bit hesitantly. "Remind me your name again?" he asked.

"It's Chloe," she said with a giggle, "and you're Lucas, right?"

"Yes," he said a bit surprised she knew his name. He walked with her as they left the party area. It was a big house which he learned was her parent's house. She also explained that they were out for the weekend which is why she took the chance to throw the party. She showed him just about every room eventually coming to a door which she explained was her room.

"I'll show you inside," she said opening the door. They both walked in. The room was pink obsessed. Everything from the walls, to the bedding, to the furniture was pink.

"You sure like pink." he said as he walked over to the bed and examined the comforter blanket.

"I definitely do," she said as Lucas felt a hand on his back which forced his face down into the bed. As he tried to keep his balance. He felt his arms pulled behind his back.

"What are you doing?" he asked pulling against her, but it was no use. She was much stronger than she looked.

"Oh just keeping you away from the other girls," she giggled, "You are what I want for my birthday." Lucas heard the words leave Chloe's mouth and almost immediately after could feel what seemed to be rope being wrapped around his wrists...
Last edited by luckyluke5280 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Pink rope I guess.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I like where this is going. Good work!
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

Part 2:

Lucas definitely thought Chloe was cute. That's part of why he went to the party and why he had gone along with her house tour. He couldn't believe what he was hearing her say now. He stood stunned as he felt her wrap rope around his wrists several times. She then cinched it in the middle making it secure. Chloe turned Lucas over and pushed him so he would sit on the bed. He struggled at the rope but it was not coming undone and he couldn't reach the knot. He watched as Chloe took out a pink length of rope from a pink toy chest and knelt down to tie his ankles like she had tied his wrists. He imagined the rope securing his wrists was pink as well.

"Wow you sure love pink," was all Lucas could think to say as he sat there with a mixture of excitement and fear.

Chloe was laser focused on her rope tying, but took the time to look up and say, "Oh I love pink. And tonight I hope you'll enjoy being all bound up in pink," she smiled.

"What are you going to do with me?" Lucas asked nervously as he watched her cinch his ankles like she had his wrists. She then took more rope and began tying his shins the same way.

Chloe put her chin on his knee and looked up at him. "Don't be scared Lukey, I wouldn't dream of hurting you, I just want to spend some time with you, and I don't want you falling for any of those mean girls out there." she remarked sweetly. She then continued to tie him.

He watched awe as she tied his shins. She then went back to the chest and grabbed a whole bundle of rope. She used it to tie his legs in several places. Two lengths on his shins, one at his knees, and 3 on his thighs. She then crawled behind him and tied his arms together with about 3 lengths of rope and then tying his thumbs together with a shorter length of rope. It was fascinating to him to watch her tie him up.

"Well Chloe I don't think I'm gonna be able to talk to any other girls at this party." he said with a nervous chuckle. He wanted to love what as happening to him, but was still nervous.

"You like this don't you?" she said wrapping her as around him. "Let's see what else we have" she dug through her toy chest and pulled out a pink armbinder, and some pink scarves and straps. Lucas felt excitement build in his chest as she moved the stuff over to him. She fastened the armbinder on his arms. The she took more rope and used it to tie his as to his back, wrapping rope around his chest.

"This does actually feel kinda nice." Lucas said, as Chloe tied scarves between the lengths of rope from his ankles to his shoulders.

"I'm glad," she said taking the straps and stapling several around him starting at his shoulders down to his ankles. She then finished with a bit more rope, tying his big toes together.

"Now one last thing," she said walking to her closet and coming back with a pair of pink sneakers. She pulled out a pink sock from each sneaker and then went to the chest, pulling out a ball gag and more scarves. "I've been wearing these socks while I exercise every day for a week now. I actually exercised just an hour before the party." she put them up to his nose. The smell made him breathe deeply from his mouth in nervous excitement. "I trust you to not talk, but I think it's more fun this way, wouldn't you agree? Now open up." she said balling up the socks.

Lucas decided to be playful and locked his jaw shut giving her a smirk. Chloe got a devious grin on her face and pinched his nose closed. Before long Lucas opened his mouth gasping for air, only to have it immediately stuffed with the sweat drenched socks. "Yeah I have really sweaty feet," she giggled as she strapped the ball gag on his mouth.

"Mmph" he grunted.

"Sorry Lukey, I can't understand you," she giggled tying all the scarves dhd pulled out snugly around his mouth one by one. By the time the last one was secured he was practically inaudible.

Chloe grinned at the soft hum of his grunts. She then took one of her sneakers and pressed the open part over his nose completely filling his nostrils with nothing but her foot stench. She got some medical tape and wrapped it several times around the shoe and his head securing it over his nose.

Lucas watched Chloe through his now slightly limited view. He was completely helpless. She kissed his forehead and said, "I have to go back to the party, but I'll return as soon as everyone leaves. I'll leave the door locked so no one will find you like this." she walked to the door and turned off the light. She then shut and locked the door behind her as she giggled...
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful story! I envy Lucas. :)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Honestly this is such a wonderful start to what I imagine will be a great story! Really excited to see what Chloe has in store.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A very nice story with a lot of potential. I'm excited to see how it goes because I bet Chloe wants Lucas in pink too and she'll surely find a way to force him to do so.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Love the scenario. Being kept bound and gagged in your crushes room while she parties is such a hot fantasy. Securely tucked away for her to have fun with later :)
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

[mention]luckyluke5280[/mention]

This seems like a fun story so far. I do feel a little bad for Lucas that he's going to be missing a slamming party. But I'm sure Chloe has plans that will help ease any FOMO he might be feeling.

I'm enjoying the narrative. Great work.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow lucky Lucas
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic