A guided tour through an abandoned asylum (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A guided tour through an abandoned asylum (M/m)

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here again a new story of Kyle, this time with his family on a trip. This idea comes from: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... le&u=68093. Thank you buddy for the great idea 😊. I hope you like it 😊. So have fun with the story 😊:

Hey, Kyle here again. This story happened just a few days after Andrew, Jean, and I got tied up in the backyard by my siblings. On Wednesday we took a trip to a closed mental hospital. There are always tours offered there from Wednesday to Sunday, so you can visit. It is a popular tourist attraction and about a half-hour drive from us. When we were all home at 4 o'clock, we also went straight there. We were all curious to see what it looked like there. We arrived at about 4:30. The tour was supposed to start at 5 pm. My dad signed us up at the front desk. He had booked online beforehand. After that, we took a look at the insane asylum from the outside. It had been closed for many years, which you could see by now, but it was still in good condition. At a little before 5 o'clock, we waited at the reception. There were 3 other families with children about our age and 2 older couples. Right on time, the tour guide came.

"Hello everyone. My name is John and I am leading the tour today. Nice to meet you all." He grinned at us.

He was estimated to be in his early 40s and about the same height as my father.

"Before we start the tour, do you have any questions?" wanted John to know.

"Are photos allowed to be taken during the tour?" one of the participants wanted to know.

"There are certain areas where photography is allowed, yes. Those are marked with a white sign. Where a red camera is pictured, they are not allowed to take photos, and where a blue one is pictured, they are allowed to take photos to their heart's content. Whether or not other people can be seen on them, they have to check with the participants themselves to protect their privacy. There is one thing that no photos may be taken of because it is one of our special features. But I'll get to that when the time comes." He explained.

Then we began to walk. First, we came to a large reception area where new patients were arriving. We looked around. You could see a lot of old furniture that showed some signs of use, but was still in good condition thanks to the work of the staff. John told a little about how things went when new patients arrived, etc. Then we came to the first rooms where the patients were housed, with steel doors, etc., so a bit like a prison, but more comfortable with green walls, some upholstered furniture, etc. Our tour guide John stopped.

"Now we come to one of our special offers. We offer you the opportunity to feel like a patient. In the past, many patients here at the institution were mainly in straitjackets to protect others and especially themselves. That is what we offer you. Not many do it, but a few are brave enough. So on average, one per tour. This is what it looks like then. They would wear a real straight jacket and leg shackles as you would see in any prison. They would wear these the whole time of the tour, of course only as long as it is comfortable for them. However, there is something special waiting for you at the end to top off the experience if you stick it out the whole time," John told us excitedly.

I got a little nervous, of course, and had to grin. I was mega into it, of course, but I was a little embarrassed in front of everyone. My father stood next to me and looked at me. He immediately recognized that I was interested and asked something.

"What does it look like when kids want to take advantage of this offer?" Asked my father.

I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked back, grinned, and winked at me. I grinned back because I wouldn't have dared to just ask.

"That's quite possible. We have straitjackets here in many sizes and also ankle cuffs. We just need a signature from a parent, if you know what I mean." Replied our tour guide.

"Sure, I understand." Grinned my father.

"May I ask who is interested?" asked John of my father.

"Yes, my son here." He replied and patted me on the shoulders.

I blushed slightly and looked at John.

"Is that right?" He looked at me and asked.

I nodded slightly without saying anything.

"Good, come over to me while my colleague gets the things and your father signs the statement." He waved me over.

I walked over to him without a word and stood next to him.

"What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" he looked at me.

"Kyle." I answered curtly.

"Okay, Kyle. I'm going to put this straitjacket on you now and then the ankle cuffs, okay?" he asked me, holding out the straitjacket he had gotten from his colleague.

I nodded and stretched out my arms. The straitjacket looked just like mine at home, so I knew what to expect. He put the straitjacket on me. When my arms were in the sleeves, I just let them hang down. John buckled the straps on my back pretty tight.

"If anything is too tight, please let me know and I can loosen them." He said to me.

"All good so far." I grinned.

I looked at the other visitors. Everyone was watching excitedly and many were grinning, especially my family. After the garters were closed, he passed the crotch strap between my legs and fastened it to the back of my back.

"So you can't just take them off over your head." He explained.

"Yes, that makes sense," I answered him.

Then he passed my arms through the loop on my stomach and fastened the straps tightly on my back. Then he also tightened the ankle cuffs on my ankles. So I was ready for my stay at the institution.

"There, all done. And how does it feel to be in a straitjacket for the first time?" He wanted to know.

I looked at my family. They all had to be grinning broadly, and my brother really had to pull himself together not to laugh, because it certainly wasn't the first time I'd been in a straitjacket.

"Very interesting. Feels like a self-hug, haha." I laughed, as did some of the other tour participants.

"Glad to hear it. Well, try to get those off so the others can see that you can't." He said to me.

I did as he said and fidgeted violently in the straitjacket. You could hear the rattling of the straps and especially the ankle cuffs. But as was to be expected, nothing loosened.

"Nothing doing." I said and grinned.

"Haha, perfect. Then we're good to go. If anything is wrong, please get back to me right away, Kyle." Grinned John at me.

"Don't worry, I will." He grinned back.

"And I'll watch out for my "crazy" little brother." I heard Steve say as he walked over to me and put his arm around me. I looked at him and he winked at me.

"Hahaha, sounds good to me. Let's go then." Said John and walked out the front.

As the other visitors walked past me, some tapped me on the shoulder and grinned at me. I grinned back. We then walked behind them together. Because of the shackles, I was somewhat restricted in my movements and speed, but not too little. It was very exciting to be tied up like that, in a straitjacket and shackles, while walking through an abandoned insane asylum and especially with many eyes on you. A boy my age came up to me and said it was very brave of me to put on the straitjacket and that he would never dare to do that. I told him that you just have to jump over his shadow, even if it is hard. He took the advice gratefully and went on his way. We walked through various rooms, such as the dining room, several "rooms" for patients, bathrooms, therapy rooms, etc. John also told a lot about the past of the asylum and who came here and why it was closed, etc. There was a lot to see and it was very exciting and thrilling. The fact that I was walking around tied up as a "patient" so to speak made the whole thing even more exciting. Of course, we also took photos where we were allowed to. Some of the other visitors even wanted to take photos with me, which I had no objection to, as long as they weren't on any platforms on the Internet, which the organizer had forbidden anyway because it was one of his "special offers". After 2 hours we had reached the end of the tour, at least almost. We stopped in front of a door with a small monitor hanging next to it and a light switch underneath.

"So my dear visitors. This brings us to the end of the tour, at least there is nothing more to see. You now have one hour to move around freely and take another look at rooms etc. that you would like to see again. If not, you can go to the left, there is the exit. And now, a little special offer for our brave "patient" Kyle." he said to me and waved me over.

I walked over to him and waited to see what the special offer was.

"Are you still a good boy or do you want to get out of that straitjacket?" He asked me first.

"I'm fine." I replied with a grin.

"Glad to hear it." He grinned back. "Here behind the door is your special offer. It's the perfect 'patient' experience, so to speak, that we offer. Want to see it?" He asked me.

I nodded in agreement. John unlocked the door and opened it. He turned on the light. What I saw left me speechless. It was a white, padded cell like you see in any movie or documentary. It was exactly 4 meters long, wide, and high.

"Wow." was all I said, very intrigued.

"Not bad, right?" He asked.

"Definitely." I replied simply.

Everyone else took a look, of course.

"You would offer to spend the hour, while the others are still allowed to look around, here in the padded cell to complete your "patient experience." The cell is soundproof, which means you won't hear anything from outside, but we can see and hear you and talk to you through the monitor. So if you want to get out or anything, it happens right away. You don't have to be afraid. I'm around here." he explained to me and the other visitors. "And what do you say?" he added questioningly.

I looked at my family. They nodded in agreement. I turned back to John.

"Yeah, while I'm here, I'll take the full program," I confirmed with a grin.

"That sounds good to me. Go ahead and get in there then. But please just let me take your shoes off so the padded cell stays nice and clean," he said to me.

I nodded in agreement and John took off my shoes and placed them next to the entrance. Then I entered the padded cell, still in full gear with the straitjacket and legcuffs. The padded cell was very soft. It was like walking on pillows. You really couldn't hurt yourself here.

"Attention, don't be frightened, I'm closing the door." He said and did it.

Suddenly it was very quiet. I really didn't hear anything from outside anymore. John hadn't been lying. Then all of a sudden I heard a click and John's voice.

"Well, are you all right, Kyle?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. It's very quiet in here." I answered him.

"That's the way it's supposed to be. The monitor is on and we can all see and hear you now. If anything comes up, just holler. Otherwise, enjoy your time in the padded cell." He said to me.

"I will, thanks." I grinned, though I didn't know where to look since I didn't see a camera. It must have been well hidden in the wall.

I walked around the cell a bit. It was very soft. No danger of injury. I walked a little faster and pushed off a little against the walls of the cell. They bounced me back a little bit, which was pretty funny. I ended up doing that a little bit. I threw myself against one of the walls, and ran as best I could with my leg irons into the opposite wall and back again. At one point I fell and started laughing.

"Somebody's having a lot of fun." I then heard John say through the speakerphone.

"Haha, yeah, I have to admit that honestly." I replied to him.

"Glad to hear that. You've got another half hour, by the way. Do you want to keep staying home?" He asked me.

"Yes, please." I replied.

"Then so be it." Said John and turned off the stereo again.

I stayed lying down but straightened up a bit so I was leaning against one of the walls and rested a bit. I enjoyed being in the straitjacket and of course the unique opportunity to be in a real padded cell. It was cool. But unfortunately, time passed far too quickly when the door opened.

"The hour is up. Time to go, Kyle." Said John, walking towards me.

"Haha, too bad. Comes in handy." Laughed I.

"Haha, yeah, you got that right." He laughed as well and lifted me to my feet.

Outside the door, my family was waiting, all grinning. All the other visitors had disappeared by now. John began to free me from the straitjacket.

"So, how was it?" my mother asked.

"Super comfortable. And I had my peace, haha." I laughed.

"Yeah, it looked like that too. I'm glad you had your fun." She replied with a grin.

"Yeah, I definitely did." I grinned in agreement.

"If you don't mind me butting into the conversation for a minute." John interrupted just as he was about to let go of me. "We offer quite a few things here. For example, before Halloween, we do a 'haunted house' where we have volunteers work together to play 'patients.' Both adults and children, though of course children can only participate with their parent's consent. Just like any county fair. If that would be something for you, Kyle, I can give you a brochure, it has our email address on it and all the info on our home page. And if you have friends that would like to participate, you can convince them. And of course, there's a little pocket money for those who join." He explained with a grin as he continued to free me.

"That sounds super great. What do you think, Mom and Dad?" I asked them both excitedly.

They looked at each other briefly and grinned slightly.

"If you can imagine playing something like this and having fun doing it, we don't want to get in the way. And earning some extra money is good too, of course." Grinned my father.

I was free again by now and put on my shoes.

"That would be great." I grinned from ear to ear.

John then handed us the brochure and we said goodbye. We got in the car and drove home. I read around in the brochure the whole time. They offered several of these events, at all times of the year. Appropriate for the upcoming festivals, but always kind of creepy and appropriate for the insane asylum. I was very excited to see what they looked like then and to see if I would join in on some of them. It was a super great day with the prospect of a great little side job.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Haha! Looks like Kyle had a great time as a asylum patient. And even got to be in a padded cell, really experiencing the asylum experience. Perhaps his parents should make him one at home so they can lock him away and have some peace and quiet, so can he and his siblings. Or even Jean for her fun. :lol: Nice work again, [mention]Gil[/mention]! Logan would be jealous to hear that, but he got to be tied up at a convention. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

really great experience. I can imagine that John will soon find out about Kyle's preferences.
Maybe he'll spend more time in the institution soon, I'd be happy.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Haha! Looks like Kyle had a great time as a asylum patient. And even got to be in a padded cell, really experiencing the asylum experience. Perhaps his parents should make him one at home so they can lock him away and have some peace and quiet, so can he and his siblings. Or even Jean for her fun. :lol: Nice work again, @Gil! Logan would be jealous to hear that, but he got to be tied up at a convention. :lol:
Haha, thank you :) glad you liked the story, based on your idea :). Haha yeah that would be really funny :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Boytaped wrote: 1 year ago really great experience. I can imagine that John will soon find out about Kyle's preferences.
Maybe he'll spend more time in the institution soon, I'd be happy.
Thank you very much :D. I already saw your post on deviantart :). I have some Ideas in mind :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Another fun story!

I've always been a little fascinated with asylum's not because of the bad things that unfortunately did happen in them but for the straitjackets and padded rooms. Shame there's no abandoned asylum's (at least to my knowledge here in the states) that are kept up and offer this kind of experience for fun. Back in my early days of tugs, I would have loved to try out being in a straitjacket and padded room but I'm not to much into that these days. Now a days I'd much rather be the one putting people in them 🤣
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I would love to be in Ky;e's place... but if I could choose, I woul also like to have a gag in my mouth while wearing the straighjacket :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Seems like Kyle had a fantastic time. I'm jealous, straitjacketed in a mental asylum is a fantasy of mine too.
Also " I told him that you just have to jump over his shadow". I wish I had heard a line like this when I was younger. This resonated with me hard!
Great story and I can't wait to see what you write next! :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Another fun story!

I've always been a little fascinated with asylum's not because of the bad things that unfortunately did happen in them but for the straitjackets and padded rooms. Shame there's no abandoned asylum's (at least to my knowledge here in the states) that are kept up and offer this kind of experience for fun. Back in my early days of tugs, I would have loved to try out being in a straitjacket and padded room but I'm not to much into that these days. Now a days I'd much rather be the one putting people in them 🤣
Yeah, I totally understand what you're saying. That's also what I wanted to convey a bit with the story, so the fascination with straitjackets and such :D I'd love to try that combo sometime :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Great story! I would love to be in Ky;e's place... but if I could choose, I woul also like to have a gag in my mouth while wearing the straighjacket :twisted:
Yeah, I considered that too, but skipped it this time :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Tiddles wrote: 1 year ago Seems like Kyle had a fantastic time. I'm jealous, straitjacketed in a mental asylum is a fantasy of mine too.
Also " I told him that you just have to jump over his shadow". I wish I had heard a line like this when I was younger. This resonated with me hard!
Great story and I can't wait to see what you write next! :D
Yes, definitely :D Something like a hotel would be cool where you "book in" as a patient :D
Yeah, I would have loved to hear a line like that back then too, that's why I included it :D
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this story
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

The slave wrote: 10 months ago I really love this story
thank you very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic