Family Counselling - Mothers and Sons (F/Fmf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Family Counselling - Mothers and Sons (F/Fmf)

Post by KP Presents »

When I do counselling session with families, sometimes there are specific issues that I need to help with that mean I am dealing with the mother-son dynamic in particular. That can create some unique situations that have to be handled with a certain amount of – tact.

Take a recent visit – I will call her Margaret, and she visited me with her eight year old son Billy. She was in her early thirties, with very long brown hair, and was wearing a light grey patterned dress with a short skirt, grey tights and dark grey suede boots turned down to her foot. Billy was wearing a blue checked shirt, jeans and blue sneakers.

As to why they had been referred to me, it was actually Billy who was the object of the session – as has happened a few times, he had been part of a group who had been held captive by a gang of robbers. As Margaret explained it, there were four of them a sleepover with a friend, who had their wrists and arms taped and their mouths covered.

Billy seemed to be fine with the experience, but she was not sure if he was hiding his feelings – so while she watched, I had a chat with Billy. He was very open about what happened – and the fact his mother had become, in his words, “clingy.”

So I suggested a trust exercise, in the sense that Margaret should have the same experience as Billy – but he would be the one to tape her hands and legs. She thought for a moment, and then nodded as she slipped her boots off. I handed Billy a roll of white tape, and said he should do to his mother what the masked man did to him.

Billy nodded as he told his mum to turn a little, and put her hands behind her back. He was very careful, slowly peeling the end of the roll free and then using it to secure his mother’s wrists together, asking her all the time if he was hurting here. Shen she shook her head, and reassured him she was fine, he knelt down and taped her ankles together as well, before he asked her to lie down on the couch she was sitting on.

When she asked why, Billy said the man asked him and his friends to lie on the bed. So Margaret lay on her back as Billy peeled and tore from the roll a strip of tape. She smiled as she leaned over and kissed her forehead, before pressing the tape down over her mouth so that she could not call for help, as he put it. I could see she was happy, accepting the situation, as Billy sat and watched her.

In terms of counselling, it does illustrate that sometimes one person is referred, but it is really the person who has come with them that needs the help to rationalize and sort things out…

Of course, it can be that the fear of the unknown is a big part of why people needed to vent how they felt. Take, for example, Rhona and her son Hamish. They had both been held captive while a gang forced her husband to rob his own branch office, but the gang had secured and gagged them in separate rooms, and they were not brought together until the police found and freed them. So they both had a fear now of being left alone, and had not been able to move on – which is why the father, through his own counsellor, referred them both to me.

I offered to visit them at home, and Rhona welcomed me with a nervous smile. I recall she was wearing a grey top that had satin puffed cap sleeves, blue jeans and knee length black suede boots. Hamish was sitting in the front room, wearing a white shirt, black jeans which had scuffed knees, and brown trainers.

I sat and talked with them for a while, getting their recollections of the day they were held hostage, and what they were feeling – which brought some tears and relief for both of them. I then said I had a trust exercise – but they both had to be willing to do it. When Rhona asked, I told her – they were not together when they were tied up, but if they were, they could talk to each other.

I expected they would be certain about this, and they were, so as I took some ropes from my bag I asked them to hold each other’s hands, while I started by securing their ankles and legs together. I also encouraged them to tell each other how what was happening felt, so as I took the rope between Rhona’s legs I could hear them talking about how they could not move their legs apart.

In fact, when I stood up they were surprised they had noticed I had finished – so I helped them to sit back to back on the floor, and link their arms before I tied the wrists of each of them together in front of them. They were surprised by this, but I told them that while they could not see each other, they could feel each other, and they knew that this way neither of them was going to leave the other.

And to make sure of that, I tied their wrists down to their legs, and then wrapped rope round their upper arms and bodies to keep them together.

I let them talk like that for a while, made sure they were comfortable, and then I applied cleave gags so they could still communicate in some way. It was important they were both comfortable, and happy each other were safe.

In the end, they both thanked me – a job in progress, but a good start.

Fear of what was happening to a child is another issue I have been able to help with recently. I met with Gillian one afternoon, and she brought her four year old son Zac with her. He was a real cutie – grey waistcoat over a white shirt, dark trousers, dark blue shoes. He sat and played on the floor with some toys while I talked to his mother.

Gillian had long brown hair, and was wearing a short sleeved brown top with an Aztec print, as well as black leggings tucked into knee length dark brown leather boots. She was nervous, wringing her hands as she told me about how one night, while her husband was away on business, a man had broken into their house and tied her up in her nightdress before he robbed her – as well as gagging her with tape.

The thing was, all this time Zac was asleep in his bed, and she was terrified the man may hurt or harm him, and she would not be in a position to stop him. As it was, the intruder did not – but she struggled after she left and when she freed herself, her first thought was of him. Perfectly natural – but she wasn’t sure how to get past that fear.

So when I told her one way might be for her to go through it again – with Zac – she was surprised at the least, but I reassured her there was nothing to fear, and if she or Zac wanted to stop at any time, I would.

So she agreed – and I asked Zac if he wanted to watch what I was going to do to his Mummy. He came over and watched as I took some rope, doubled it over and started to bind her ankles tightly together, taking the rope around and between her limbs.

Gillian was concerned at first, but as she looked at Zac and saw how he was looking at m and her, she relaxed a little while I secured her legs together below her knees. She twisted her legs round as Zac stared at them, and asked her if she was happy.

She nodded – surprising herself I suspect – and then I asked Zac if he would like me to do this to him as well. He looked at Gillian, who surprised herself I think by nodding before she helped him to sit on the seat next to her, watching as I took some more rope and secured the young boy’s ankles and legs in the same way as her.

He and her both watched as he twisted his bound legs round, then looked at Gillian and smiled. I then asked if he would mind I fi tied her wrists together in front of him, and Gillian said it would be all right if he wanted me to. He actually smiled as I crossed his wrists and tied them together, and then tied them down to the rope at his legs.

I then lifted him onto Gillian’s lap, and said his Mum wanted to give him a great big hug for a long time. So she put her arms round Zac, and they both watched as I secured her wrists together, and then tied them down to the rope at her legs. They were both smiling at this point, laughing as Zac put his head on Gillian’s chest, free from any fear in my opinion.

I then said there was one more thing I wanted to do, as I peeled a length of micropore tape from a roll, and put it on Zac’s hand, asking him if it hurt. When he shook his head, I told him to watch as I peeled a longer strip off, and then asked Gillian to purse her lips.

I pressed the tape down over her mouth, and he giggled as she tried to talk. I then said I wanted to put some over his mouth, and Gillian nodded as Zac looked at me – and then giggled as I pressed the tape down over his mouth as well.

They were both happy, relaxed, unafraid…

Of course, sometimes it’s not just the mother and son I help. Take for example twelve year old William, who was sitting in my office, wearing a yellow t-shirt over a grey striped top, faded jeans and blue trainers, with a scarf wrapped loosely round his neck.

He had come home one day from school to find his mother and sister lying hogtied on the floor and cleave gagged – and they were both in my office as well. His mother, Kay, was wearing a cream dress with a floral print, and black heels, while his sister Annie was wearing a white Arran jumper, grey pants and black ankle boots.

This had left him afraid – and to be honest, it was also obvious that both Kay and Annie were uncomfortable talking about this as well. I explained to them sometimes just working through what happened in a safe environment can help process their feelings – if they were willing to do so.

With one change – if they were willing to do this, then I would take care of Kay – and William would do the same to his sister, at the same time.

It took them a little while to accept what I had said, so I took from the supply cupboard two rolls of silver duct tape, and asked Kay and Annie to stand up as I handed one to William. I then guided Kay’s hands behind her back, telling William to do the same to Annie – and then I tore the end of the roll I had free and used it to secure his mother’s wrists together as he did the same to his sister.

He was continually asking Annie if she was all right – especially as I got him to wrap the tape round her upper body in two bands, framing her chest as her arms were held against his sides. I did the same to Kay, as the two women kept talking to each other.

The next stage was to help Kay and Annie to sit on cushions on the floor, William again doing what I did to Annie as I taped his mother’s ankles together, and then her legs above and below her knees, so that they were secured there as well. When we both stood up, he watched them both wriggle round and talk to each other, and to him, about how they actually felt safe because we had done this.

I then asked William if he would allow me to do the same to him, so that he could experience how they felt as well. Both of them said he should – which is why a few minutes later, he too was tightly bound with bands of tape as he sat on the opposite side of Kay to Annie.
They were all laughing now – until I used some more strips of tape to cover their mouths, and encouraged them all to let rip with how they felt. It is a form of muted Primal Scream therapy – but it can be, and was in this case, most efficacious.

Finally for today, let me tell you about Liz and Paula, a young married couple in their early thirties who were both divorced from their previous husbands. Liz had a ten year old boy called Eric, and Paula a seven year old called Phil.

They had been referred to me by a friend, as someone who could help them to show their sons that what they sometimes played at with each other was harmless – turned out both of them had been enjoying an intimate self-bondage session together that the boys had walked in on…

So, Lis was wearing a sleeveless blue dress, dark hose and knee length black fabric boots, while Eric had on a short sleeved grey shirt buttoned at the neck, blue jeans and blue trainers. On the other hand, Paula was wearing a grey blouse, blue jeans and brown cowboy boots, and Phil a set of faded denim dungarees over a checked shirt, and red trainers.

They were looking round my room, and saw two large grey teddy bears there – and that was when I said their mothers were going to make sure they both stayed with one of the teddy bears, so that they could not move from them. They both looked at me as I gave them each a length of rope to hold, and asked hem if they were afraid of the rope, of how it felt.

They then watched as I used four lengths of the rope in the teddy bears, one to secure their arms together at the paws in front of them, the other to secure their legs together in the same place. They watched and when I asked if they thought the teddy bears were afraid, they both shook their heads – so I asked them both to sit on the floor, handing Liz and Paula the ropes and saying that their mothers were going to tie their ankles together in the same way as the bears.

This was a new experience for the boys as they watched their mothers kneel down and wrap the rope round their ankles, but they weren’t afraid – even when I asked if they could have their legs tied together below their knees in the same way.

When Liz and Paula had finished, the two boys looked at them, and then at me a is said it was time for them to be with the teddies. I put one across Eric’s legs and asked him to hug the bear, while the second one I asked Paula to help me as I raised the bound arms up, and put them down over Phil so that he was being hugged by the bear.

I then gave their mothers more ropes, and they bound the wrists of their sons together in front of them, and then down to the rope round their knees. Finally, I gave them longer lengths of rope, which they tied round the boys and the teddy bears to hold them together.

Neither boy was afraid – in fact, they relaxed as they held or were held by the bears. I told them that was how their mothers felt when they held each other and were tied up – and they both seemed to understand that a little bit.

Phil then asked if his mummies were going to hug each other -something I took care of so that when I had finished, Liz and Paula were kneeling face to face, hugging each other with their wrists secured behind each other’s back, rope round their ankles, legs and arms.

For them, I pushed a folded cloth into each of their mouths and covered their lips with tape – for the boys, just the tape as I put some music on, and left them to enjoy the down time…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Glad to you're still around and still at it, KP! Nice little series of vignettes you have given us with this one. ;)
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Wonderful stories! Hope you write more mother and son stories :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Always wonderfully well written bondage stories.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

KP Presents wrote: 1 year ago When I do counselling session with families, sometimes there are specific issues that I need to help with that mean I am dealing with the mother-son dynamic in particular. That can create some unique situations that have to be handled with a certain amount of – tact.

Take a recent visit – I will call her Margaret, and she visited me with her eight year old son Billy. She was in her early thirties, with very long brown hair, and was wearing a light grey patterned dress with a short skirt, grey tights and dark grey suede boots turned down to her foot. Billy was wearing a blue checked shirt, jeans and blue sneakers.

As to why they had been referred to me, it was actually Billy who was the object of the session – as has happened a few times, he had been part of a group who had been held captive by a gang of robbers. As Margaret explained it, there were four of them a sleepover with a friend, who had their wrists and arms taped and their mouths covered.

Billy seemed to be fine with the experience, but she was not sure if he was hiding his feelings – so while she watched, I had a chat with Billy. He was very open about what happened – and the fact his mother had become, in his words, “clingy.”

So I suggested a trust exercise, in the sense that Margaret should have the same experience as Billy – but he would be the one to tape her hands and legs. She thought for a moment, and then nodded as she slipped her boots off. I handed Billy a roll of white tape, and said he should do to his mother what the masked man did to him.

Billy nodded as he told his mum to turn a little, and put her hands behind her back. He was very careful, slowly peeling the end of the roll free and then using it to secure his mother’s wrists together, asking her all the time if he was hurting here. Shen she shook her head, and reassured him she was fine, he knelt down and taped her ankles together as well, before he asked her to lie down on the couch she was sitting on.

When she asked why, Billy said the man asked him and his friends to lie on the bed. So Margaret lay on her back as Billy peeled and tore from the roll a strip of tape. She smiled as she leaned over and kissed her forehead, before pressing the tape down over her mouth so that she could not call for help, as he put it. I could see she was happy, accepting the situation, as Billy sat and watched her.

In terms of counselling, it does illustrate that sometimes one person is referred, but it is really the person who has come with them that needs the help to rationalize and sort things out…

Of course, it can be that the fear of the unknown is a big part of why people needed to vent how they felt. Take, for example, Rhona and her son Hamish. They had both been held captive while a gang forced her husband to rob his own branch office, but the gang had secured and gagged them in separate rooms, and they were not brought together until the police found and freed them. So they both had a fear now of being left alone, and had not been able to move on – which is why the father, through his own counsellor, referred them both to me.

I offered to visit them at home, and Rhona welcomed me with a nervous smile. I recall she was wearing a grey top that had satin puffed cap sleeves, blue jeans and knee length black suede boots. Hamish was sitting in the front room, wearing a white shirt, black jeans which had scuffed knees, and brown trainers.

I sat and talked with them for a while, getting their recollections of the day they were held hostage, and what they were feeling – which brought some tears and relief for both of them. I then said I had a trust exercise – but they both had to be willing to do it. When Rhona asked, I told her – they were not together when they were tied up, but if they were, they could talk to each other.

I expected they would be certain about this, and they were, so as I took some ropes from my bag I asked them to hold each other’s hands, while I started by securing their ankles and legs together. I also encouraged them to tell each other how what was happening felt, so as I took the rope between Rhona’s legs I could hear them talking about how they could not move their legs apart.

In fact, when I stood up they were surprised they had noticed I had finished – so I helped them to sit back to back on the floor, and link their arms before I tied the wrists of each of them together in front of them. They were surprised by this, but I told them that while they could not see each other, they could feel each other, and they knew that this way neither of them was going to leave the other.

And to make sure of that, I tied their wrists down to their legs, and then wrapped rope round their upper arms and bodies to keep them together.

I let them talk like that for a while, made sure they were comfortable, and then I applied cleave gags so they could still communicate in some way. It was important they were both comfortable, and happy each other were safe.

In the end, they both thanked me – a job in progress, but a good start.

Fear of what was happening to a child is another issue I have been able to help with recently. I met with Gillian one afternoon, and she brought her four year old son Zac with her. He was a real cutie – grey waistcoat over a white shirt, dark trousers, dark blue shoes. He sat and played on the floor with some toys while I talked to his mother.

Gillian had long brown hair, and was wearing a short sleeved brown top with an Aztec print, as well as black leggings tucked into knee length dark brown leather boots. She was nervous, wringing her hands as she told me about how one night, while her husband was away on business, a man had broken into their house and tied her up in her nightdress before he robbed her – as well as gagging her with tape.

The thing was, all this time Zac was asleep in his bed, and she was terrified the man may hurt or harm him, and she would not be in a position to stop him. As it was, the intruder did not – but she struggled after she left and when she freed herself, her first thought was of him. Perfectly natural – but she wasn’t sure how to get past that fear.

So when I told her one way might be for her to go through it again – with Zac – she was surprised at the least, but I reassured her there was nothing to fear, and if she or Zac wanted to stop at any time, I would.

So she agreed – and I asked Zac if he wanted to watch what I was going to do to his Mummy. He came over and watched as I took some rope, doubled it over and started to bind her ankles tightly together, taking the rope around and between her limbs.

Gillian was concerned at first, but as she looked at Zac and saw how he was looking at m and her, she relaxed a little while I secured her legs together below her knees. She twisted her legs round as Zac stared at them, and asked her if she was happy.

She nodded – surprising herself I suspect – and then I asked Zac if he would like me to do this to him as well. He looked at Gillian, who surprised herself I think by nodding before she helped him to sit on the seat next to her, watching as I took some more rope and secured the young boy’s ankles and legs in the same way as her.

He and her both watched as he twisted his bound legs round, then looked at Gillian and smiled. I then asked if he would mind I fi tied her wrists together in front of him, and Gillian said it would be all right if he wanted me to. He actually smiled as I crossed his wrists and tied them together, and then tied them down to the rope at his legs.

I then lifted him onto Gillian’s lap, and said his Mum wanted to give him a great big hug for a long time. So she put her arms round Zac, and they both watched as I secured her wrists together, and then tied them down to the rope at her legs. They were both smiling at this point, laughing as Zac put his head on Gillian’s chest, free from any fear in my opinion.

I then said there was one more thing I wanted to do, as I peeled a length of micropore tape from a roll, and put it on Zac’s hand, asking him if it hurt. When he shook his head, I told him to watch as I peeled a longer strip off, and then asked Gillian to purse her lips.

I pressed the tape down over her mouth, and he giggled as she tried to talk. I then said I wanted to put some over his mouth, and Gillian nodded as Zac looked at me – and then giggled as I pressed the tape down over his mouth as well.

They were both happy, relaxed, unafraid…

Of course, sometimes it’s not just the mother and son I help. Take for example twelve year old William, who was sitting in my office, wearing a yellow t-shirt over a grey striped top, faded jeans and blue trainers, with a scarf wrapped loosely round his neck.

He had come home one day from school to find his mother and sister lying hogtied on the floor and cleave gagged – and they were both in my office as well. His mother, Kay, was wearing a cream dress with a floral print, and black heels, while his sister Annie was wearing a white Arran jumper, grey pants and black ankle boots.

This had left him afraid – and to be honest, it was also obvious that both Kay and Annie were uncomfortable talking about this as well. I explained to them sometimes just working through what happened in a safe environment can help process their feelings – if they were willing to do so.

With one change – if they were willing to do this, then I would take care of Kay – and William would do the same to his sister, at the same time.

It took them a little while to accept what I had said, so I took from the supply cupboard two rolls of silver duct tape, and asked Kay and Annie to stand up as I handed one to William. I then guided Kay’s hands behind her back, telling William to do the same to Annie – and then I tore the end of the roll I had free and used it to secure his mother’s wrists together as he did the same to his sister.

He was continually asking Annie if she was all right – especially as I got him to wrap the tape round her upper body in two bands, framing her chest as her arms were held against his sides. I did the same to Kay, as the two women kept talking to each other.

The next stage was to help Kay and Annie to sit on cushions on the floor, William again doing what I did to Annie as I taped his mother’s ankles together, and then her legs above and below her knees, so that they were secured there as well. When we both stood up, he watched them both wriggle round and talk to each other, and to him, about how they actually felt safe because we had done this.

I then asked William if he would allow me to do the same to him, so that he could experience how they felt as well. Both of them said he should – which is why a few minutes later, he too was tightly bound with bands of tape as he sat on the opposite side of Kay to Annie.
They were all laughing now – until I used some more strips of tape to cover their mouths, and encouraged them all to let rip with how they felt. It is a form of muted Primal Scream therapy – but it can be, and was in this case, most efficacious.

Finally for today, let me tell you about Liz and Paula, a young married couple in their early thirties who were both divorced from their previous husbands. Liz had a ten year old boy called Eric, and Paula a seven year old called Phil.

They had been referred to me by a friend, as someone who could help them to show their sons that what they sometimes played at with each other was harmless – turned out both of them had been enjoying an intimate self-bondage session together that the boys had walked in on…

So, Lis was wearing a sleeveless blue dress, dark hose and knee length black fabric boots, while Eric had on a short sleeved grey shirt buttoned at the neck, blue jeans and blue trainers. On the other hand, Paula was wearing a grey blouse, blue jeans and brown cowboy boots, and Phil a set of faded denim dungarees over a checked shirt, and red trainers.

They were looking round my room, and saw two large grey teddy bears there – and that was when I said their mothers were going to make sure they both stayed with one of the teddy bears, so that they could not move from them. They both looked at me as I gave them each a length of rope to hold, and asked hem if they were afraid of the rope, of how it felt.

They then watched as I used four lengths of the rope in the teddy bears, one to secure their arms together at the paws in front of them, the other to secure their legs together in the same place. They watched and when I asked if they thought the teddy bears were afraid, they both shook their heads – so I asked them both to sit on the floor, handing Liz and Paula the ropes and saying that their mothers were going to tie their ankles together in the same way as the bears.

This was a new experience for the boys as they watched their mothers kneel down and wrap the rope round their ankles, but they weren’t afraid – even when I asked if they could have their legs tied together below their knees in the same way.

When Liz and Paula had finished, the two boys looked at them, and then at me a is said it was time for them to be with the teddies. I put one across Eric’s legs and asked him to hug the bear, while the second one I asked Paula to help me as I raised the bound arms up, and put them down over Phil so that he was being hugged by the bear.

I then gave their mothers more ropes, and they bound the wrists of their sons together in front of them, and then down to the rope round their knees. Finally, I gave them longer lengths of rope, which they tied round the boys and the teddy bears to hold them together.

Neither boy was afraid – in fact, they relaxed as they held or were held by the bears. I told them that was how their mothers felt when they held each other and were tied up – and they both seemed to understand that a little bit.

Phil then asked if his mummies were going to hug each other -something I took care of so that when I had finished, Liz and Paula were kneeling face to face, hugging each other with their wrists secured behind each other’s back, rope round their ankles, legs and arms.

For them, I pushed a folded cloth into each of their mouths and covered their lips with tape – for the boys, just the tape as I put some music on, and left them to enjoy the down time…
I have always loved reading your wonderful stories, but this has been one of my favorite stories! You gave such detail on each "event" you described. I hope you write more like this.
Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic