My Sister Visited (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Sister Visited (FF/M)

Post by guardian741 »

Recently my sister was visiting my wife and I mostly just to have dinner and catch-up. My sister is a year younger than me – putting her at 30 and she is 5'6, skinny and blonde. My wife is a year older than me – putting her at 32, and is also blonde. Being close in age we all get along pretty well. We were chilling on the couch, half-watching something on tv while sipping beers and wine.

At some point in the conversation my wife responded to me with: “Ugh! You're so obnoxious! You're lucky I don't tie you up and just leave you here”.

My sister laughed and egged her on “need any help?”

I tried to change the subject, but the girls kept pushing and soon my wife announced she was going to get duct tape out of the garage. And sure enough, she came back with a fresh roll.

“Alright, ha-ha, sweetie.” I said

“Put your hands behind your back” my wife responded we a grin.

“No way”

As my wife approached me, I obviously struggled and the struggling escalated quickly with both my wife and now my sister wrestling me to the floor, ultimately leading to me laying on my stomach, my wife sitting on my back while my sister held my arms together. Both women ignored my protests as my wife wrapped tape around my wrists SEVERAL times, then around my elbows – severely decreasing the chances that I could rip out of the tape.

The girls then stood up and rolled me onto my back, laughing at my pitiful attempts to break free of the tape.

“C'mon guys, untape me now!” I shouted, frustrated at being in such a humiliating position.

“We can't forget the best part...” my wife teased “...shutting you UP!”.

My wife then pulled a long strip of tape and said “shoot, I didn't wear pantyhose today to stuff in your mouth”.

“We can use my socks” my sister offered.

'No! No way” I shouted, resuming my struggles with more energy.

“That'd be great!” My wife said, ignoring my protests.

I watched in horror as my sister peeled off each of her thick-looking black ankle socks, then balled them up together and approached me.
“Michelle, NO!” I shouted.

My sister got a devilish smile and said “Oh relax bro, it'll be just like old times when I tied you up when we were younger. You can tell me if my socks taste better or worse than my cheer practice days”

“Don-ARGH! ARRGMMMMPMH!” Despite shaking my head, my sister quickly and forcefully shoved the sweaty ball into my mouth, using her fingers to pry the entire thing into the empty spaces of my mouth, then clamped her hand over to keep me from spitting them out.
“MMMMMMMPH!” I groaned.

My wife approached with the tape and slapped it over my mouth, wrapped it three times around my head.
The women stood up again and laughed at my squirming on the floor, making disgusted grunts, and trying to push the socks out past the tape.

“Whaddya' think, bro? Are those better than my socks after cheerleading?” my sister asked between laughs.

“MMPH! FMPPMH, GMMPH!” I protested the negative. My sister worked as a nurse, so she was on her feet a lot and for long days. The socks were pretty disgusting – quite salty, and soon gave way to a bitter aftertaste. Being a thicker sock, the ball thoroughly packed my mouth, giving my tongue no chance to escape the wretched flavor. The idea that I was once again chewing my little sister's dirty socks only added to my torment.

The women went back to binding me with tape – wrapping my ankles, knees, and thighs while ignoring all the protesting I was doing into my sock gag. Eventually, they decided I was restrained enough and stood up and admired their handy work while taking a sip of wine.

“See?” My wife poked, “It's way nicer to have you tied up and quiet at my feet”

I rolled my eyes and grunted.

“Speaking of,” my wife continued, “why don't you have a smell while you're down there?”

Much to my dismay, my wife lifted a foot and brought her red-painted toes over my nose. Being gagged, I was forced to breathe through my nose. My wife also had worked today and wore heels – her feet didn't smell great.”

“MMMPH GMMPH!” I grunted in disgust as I breathed in my wife's smelly feet. After a few foul breaths, I jerked my head to the side to get fresh air.

“I don't think mine are any better bro” my sister said as she lifted her foot to my re-positioned face and wrapped HER toes over my nose.

“GMMMMMPH!” I shouted in disgust again. My sister's feet were also quite unpleasant. While unique in smell from my wife's foot, both women's feet were ripe; but if I had to pick, my sister's were slightly worse... perhaps just because of the psychological factor.
After a few “rotations” of their feet (largely determined by which way I shook my head), both women went to the kitchen to top off their drinks – giving me my first breath of fresh air in the last 5 minutes. I used the time to struggle and try to break the tape around my wrists, with no success. I groaned as I accepted my fate, wincing at the taste of the souring socks in my mouth.

The women returned, and my wife taunted me,
“Just where we left him. I always wanted a foot stool for this couch”.

My sister laughed and both women sat on the couch and kicked their feet up on me. My wife's on my stomach, my sisters squarely on my face.
“MMMMPH! GMMM YMMPH FMMMM OMMM MMMM FMMM!” I protested as loudly as I could as the rancid smell of my sister's feet returned to my nose.

“Oh quiet,” my sister scolded me, “those socks are in your mouth for a reason. How are those by the way? Still have their flavor?”

I ignored her taunting and kept my focus on shaking my head away from her feet. Unfortunately for me, she was diligent about keeping them in my face; my shaking of my head seemingly only helping her rub her feet around my face. I watched helplessly as she slowly ran her foot up and down my face – largely on my nose while talking to my wife about work gossip, looking down at me occasionally and grinning.

After 10ish minutes of that, my protesting must have gotten 'too loud' in her opinion, because she used one foot to press hard on my forehead, pinning my head down, and her other foot pressed over my taped mouth, my nose pressing into the arch of her foot.

“mmm! Mmmmmmm!” I attempted to protest, but her foot further muffled my already quieted complaining. The pressure on my mouth further lodged the socks into my mouth and revealed a 'fresh' spot, bringing the horrid salty flavor back to the forefront of my mind.

The next hour went largely the same way; the girls talked and laughed and half-watched TV, ignoring me – whom was taped up on the floor, enduring the awful taste of my sister's sweaty socks while she mindlessly rubbed her stinky feet over my defenseless nose. My wife, of course, had no problem with any of this as she also casually rested her feet on me.

At one point my wife got up to go to the bathroom and my sister rested her chin in her hand as she looked down at me and smiled – clearly reveling in my struggling and displeasure as she slowly rubbed her feet in my face.

“How's it goin' down there?” she asked sweetly

“mMMPH MMPH!”

“How do my feet smell, not too bad right?”

'NNMMMMP! MPMmPMP MMMMPH!”

“Well that's too damn bad, I'm having a GREAT time! We should do this more often, don't you think?”

“MMMMMMMPH” I groaned. The thought of this being a regular occurrence made my stomach turn... or maybe it was just the socks.

“This is good for you. Keeps you humble. It's hard to be arrogant with a foot in your face, isn't it?”

As my sister said that, she curled her toes around my nose – ensuring my next breath was more foul than the previous ones. I gave a long groan.

My wife returned and the women continued their banter, my sister resting her feet on my face – which was not AS bad as having them actively rubbed on my face... but the smell ensured I was still not having a good time.

After another 20 minutes, my sister stood up and announced that she should get going. I was excited that my ordeal was coming to an end and that I could finally get the awful socks out of my mouth.
As if reading my mind, my sister said:

“Thanks for having me over! Matt, you can just bring those socks over to me whenever you're done cleaning them.”

“MMPH? MMM! MMPHMPH!” I half protested, half-groaned at the realization that her socks were staying in my mouth longer.
My sister laughed at my clear displeasure, said goodbye to my wife and then left.

“She really let you have it, huh” My wife said, looking down at me. “Don't want you to forget who you belong to, though”

And with that, she plopped on the couch and began rubbing her feet in my face.

“MMMMMMPH!” I shouted as I shook me head in defiance. Her feet didn't smell as bad as my sister's... but I was pretty over feet being in my face for the night.

My wife continued rubbing her smelly feet in my face while taunting me.

“Do they smell good?”
“Who's smell better, mine or your sisters?”
“We could do this ALL NIGHT!”

After about 5 minutes, she relented and asked,

“Are you ready to spit out those socks?”

“MMMPH!” I nodded enthusiastically.

My wife unwrapped the tape and helped pull out the soggy ball of dirty socks.

“ppfft, bleah!” I spat, trying to get the salty taste out of my mouth.

“Those were disgusting! I can't believe you let her gag me with those!” I said, somewhat relieved, but also legitimately annoyed that she watched my sister stuff my mouth with her dirty socks and didn't save me until now.

“It was funny!” my wife said with a chuckle

“Can you untie me now?” I asked

“Not yet, I want to enjoy my foot stool a little longer, I just thought I would give you a break from your sister's dirty socks.”

“it is nice to be ungagged”

“Oh, you're going to be gagged. I just wanted to have a say in how”

“What? C'mon!” I pleaded

My wife (wearing a skirt) started shimmying down her pink panties until they fell to her feet.

“No! Don't you dare!” I shouted and starting squirming.

“Open wide, sweetie” My wife said with a devilish smile as she picked the panties off the floor and balled them up.

I pinched my mouth shut, but it was futile. After a small struggle, my wife successfully crammed her freshly worn panties into my mouth and clamped her foot over while she worked the duct tape off the roll. Seconds later, I once again had tape wrapped around my mouth, only this time with worn panties stuffed behind the layers of tape.

I groaned as the taste flooded my mouth. It wasn't pleasant, but it was more humiliating than anything. My wife laughed as she watched her husband squirm on the ground, forced to chew her dirty panties.

“Now that it's just me, we can downsize the size of my footstool” my wife said

With that she rolled me onto my stomach and pulled my ankles up. I protested into my panty gag, knowing what was coming. She ignored me and wrapped tape around my ankles and thighs, securing them together, then around my ankles to my wrist, rendering me in a fairly strict tape hogtie.

“That's better, isn't it?”

I groaned. I attempted to struggle on principle, but I had next to no movement in any of my extremities I was tightly bound.
The final insult my wife thought of was the pick up one of her discarded black heels from earlier and press it to my face. I attempted to pull away, but with my strict hogtie, I could barely move.

“MMMMPH! GGMPPPH!' I groaned – the shoe was well worn and carried an unpleasant, musty smell.

“You don't like it?” My wife asked mocking sympathy, “tough!”

My wife wrapped tape around the heel and my head, securing the smelly shoe to my nose.

“UMMMPH GMMMPH! MMMMMMMM....” I struggled only momentarily, but quickly accepted my fate.

“I'll probably let you go in an hour” my wife said as she sat back down on the couch and kicked her feet onto my back/into my bound hands.

“...and if you rub my feet, maybe I'll take those panties out of your mouth early”

The smelly shoe had largely distracted me from the unpleasant taste in my mouth, but having the panties removed sounded good to me. So I took another resigned breath of the shoe and began squeezing my wife's feet.

“Ahhh.... so relaxing. Love you, sweetie”

“MMMMPM MMPP TMMM”
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic story, enjoyed it a lot :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful story! I envy him. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. You are quite lucky to have your wife tie and gag you like that
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

That sounds like one hell of a time! I loved it and it was such a great read. Hope to read more exploits of this particular family. Of course I envy him, but still excellent job.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Love the story. Were you by any any chance Pokematt on Mister Poll? Matt and Michelle remind me of two characters from a story on there called Teasing Spencer.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

And yes, i am “pokematt” from the misterpoll site 😁.
I reuse names to keep the same “universe” in my head
Niceperthmale
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceperthmale »

Love to hear more parts to this story!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great Story! Thanks for posting it!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic