night time visitors FF/Ffm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

night time visitors FF/Ffm

Post by lasse672000 »

Late one night. Ty and her friend Olga stood in the alley-way, hiding in the shadows, looking at the windows of the house across the street, suddenly unsure if they were going to go through with the plan, or not.
"Don't be daft!" Ty berated herself for the umpteenth time. "Cause you will. Or are you a chicken? They're gonna love it; don't you worry about that!"
"Sure hope you're right!" she mumbled and took a deep breath, picked up the hold-all she had standing beside her, and crossed the street.

Mack, dressed in a pink, ankle long, long sleeved, over-sized cotton night gown with red trim on the collar, cuffs and hem and with strawberry-and-butterfly decorations, lay on her stomach on the floor in front of the TV with her brother Phil, who was dressed in a blue pyjama overall with feet, red, ribbed collar and cuffs and racing cars all over it, and zipped up in the back, lay beside her and her mother Ashley sat in the chair behind them.
They were disturbed by a loud knock on the front door.
"Wonder who that is, at this hour?" Ashley mumbled, as she got to her feet, to go and open. The kids merely glanced at her, as she walked passed them, before once again turning their attention to the screen.
Suddenly, the kids heard loud voices coming from the hall-way, one belonging to their mother, the other one being only vaguely familiar.

The door to the living room opened and their mother came in, closely followed by two women about her age; one of them carrying a hold-all.
"Look kids! It's your aunt Ty, who's come to visit! And she brought her friend Olga!" Ashley said, in a cheery voice, and a with a facial expression that seemed very forced.
"Mm; hi, aunty." the kids mumbled.
"I know it's probably way past your bed time already, so we won't be long, I promise." Ty said. They heard her unzip the hold-all. "I just need to borrow your mother for a while. I'll leave Olga here to watch over you. But as she doesn't like noisy kids running around, I'm going to have to make sure you two don't. Your mother will of course help you get free. Eventually." Olga stepped between the kids, got down on her knees and pulled first Mack's wrists behind her back, winding duct tape several times around them to hold them together, before doing the same thing to Phil. She shuffled backwards and taped their knees and ankles together. Lastly, she pushed handkerchiefs inside their mouths, and wound strips of cloth and duct tape around their heads.
"Right!" she huffed. "Nice and quiet like! Just the way I want'em. O.K, Ty; you do your thing, and I'll stay and watch these two brats!" She arduously got to her feet, and slapped the kids once on their bottoms.
"NG-F!" they angrily protested, but she just laughed.

When Ashley and Ty returned a couple of hours later, the hold-all was filled almost to capacity, and Ashley's wrists had already been taped together behind her back, and she was gagged like her kids.
"Lucrative trip, I gather?" Olga raised one eyebrow, when she saw them.
"Mm; somewhat!" Ty nodded, and placed her hostage in the chair, before taping her knees and ankles together. Then, she addressed all of them.
"I will call the police in a couple of hours, telling them I suspect there had been a break in at this address. Whether you want to wait for them to come and free you, or you think you can manage on your own, is entirely up to you."
She picked up the bag, and she and Olga waved Good bye, before they left.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Ty, dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and carrying a green canvas backpack over her shoulder, was back outside Ashley's house, this time in broad daylight, and having been invited. She rang the door bell, and quickly stepped inside, when it opened.
"Hello, y'all!" she greeted the kids and her sister and held out her hand.
Mack, dressed in elbow length lace gloves, a sleeveless, ankle long, pink, multi layered tulle dress, white, frilly ankle socks, and red shoes, and Phil, dressed in a light blue t-shirt-and-shorts combination, that looked like it belonged in the 1970's, and multicoloured, striped socks and suede sandals, mumbled "Hello, aunt." Mack even curtseyed deeply and Phil bowed, before they gave her a quick, awkward hug.
"What do you want this time?" Ashley, who was dressed like her daughter, only her dress was pale yellow, snapped. "I've been stripped of just about all my access privileges since your last 'visit', and I should, apparently, be very glad I didn't lose it all together."
"Mm. Sorry 'bout that, I really am; but there was no other way." Ty snarled. "It just had to be done!"

"You know how long we had the cops AND my bosses breathing down our necks, scrutinizing our every move? Interrogating our friends and neighbours? Not to mention how unsettling the whole experience was for me and my family! My own sister, tying them, AND me, up in the middle of the night?!" Ashley hissed, more and more upset, by each passing second.
"I can only imagine, and, as I said, I am sorry; I really am." Ty thoughtfully nodded. "But, as I said; it had to be done. Now; mind if I borrow your computer? There are some mails that need to be typed and sent, and I, for obvious reasons, don't want to use the public one at the library. Don't worry," she said, when she saw the upset look on Ashley's face, "I'm not going to mail something illegal. At least not so much that anyone of us has to go to jail for it."
"Are you going to use tape on us, like you did last time, aunty?" Phil shyly asked.
"I don't know. Do you want me to?"
"Yes, please!" the kids said in unison, before they ran into the kitchen and sat in a couple of chairs. On the table in front of them, lay several coils of duct tape, handkerchiefs and scarves.
"O.K? I see you're prepared; aren't you? But how did you know I'd be coming around today?"
"They didn't, but they've been hoping you would for the last month or so." Ashley sighed. "Now; do you want my help; or not? It's almost dinner time, and I want to get this over with, before then!" She grabbed one of the coils of tape and stood behind Mack, and quickly taped her daughter's wrists together behind the back of the chair. Then she wound the tape a couple of times around her waist, trapping it and the arms to the back of the chair. Lastly, she got down on her knees, lifted her daughter's skirt up over her knees, and taped her knees and ankles together, before pulling it back down and smoothing it.
Then, she taped Phil's wrists, knees and ankles together. Then she took handkerchiefs, balled them up and placed them in her kids' mouths, and covered them with scarves and more tape.
"I suppose you'll do the same to me, when we're done; won't you?" she dryly asked.
"Perhaps. I haven't decided yet." Ty smiled.

"If you ever want to do this again, please use rope instead; won't you? It took me forever to get the clothes clean, the last time!" Ashley hollered, when Ty finally left a couple of hours later.
"O.K, then. I will!" Ty waved, as she closed the door behind her.
Both kids looked at their mother, who looked back and smiled.
"Now, kids," she said and squatted in front of them. "You've got two choices; I either free you now, or when dinner's ready. So; do you want me to set you free now," both kids shook their heads, "or when dinner's ready?"

"I hope Ty comes to visit more!" Mack sighed and looked over at her brother, when they lay in their beds, later that evening.
"So do I, sis! So do I. Good night." Phil yawned.
"Good night!"
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmm, a great bondage story..hopefully more to come.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I always feel a bit bad when I read a story from so long ago that didn't get any responses until much later so thank you for resurrecting this one as it's really good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic