this wasn't supposed to be my costume... self/M, discovered

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

this wasn't supposed to be my costume... self/M, discovered

Post by Kas »

It was a fun new twist on my self-bondage play, and I found myself in the most helpless of predicaments. I had a friend on the way over this evening to meet up for the Halloween party in my condo building. I had a couple of hours before he arrived so I thought I would indulge in some self-bondage to clear it out of my mind a little. I started off by taking a nice hot shower to get cleaned up, then I got dressed.
I started off in a thick, doubled diaper, frilly socks, a bonnet, light pink, babyish short romper, a pacifier gag, and a bib. I set about moving a modified high-backed reclining chair into the center of my living room, I had added wheels on it to make it easier to move. I had altered this chair also with a lot of eye-bolts on it to clip straps so it was reminiscent of a stroller. I then sat down at the chair with my bag of straps beside me. Starting at my ankles, I began clipping the straps to the chair, holding me snug in place. I worked my way up and soon my legs were fully secured. I buckled on a harness to hold my torso snug to the chair. I made loops for my upper arms and wrist. Making sure I had backup scissors on a string I put on some fleece baby-looking mittens (which rendered my hands near useless, and slipped my arms in, I had the straps snug, but loose enough where I would be able to slip out. I was snug, comfortable, and unless I were to pull on my arms, tightly bound to this chair.
I then heard my door opening James call out that he was a bit early. I heard footsteps and then I heard a voice behind me “well done, I love the setup”. I tried to turn to look, but could not fully. My friend James had arrived early. I struggled to pull my arms out and found them stuck, having I guess set the straps too tight, and I mmphed into my gag as best I could. “I love what you have done, is this what you want to go as for the party?” I tried to say no and point to the scissors with my eyes. “Oh scissors?” he asked, “don't worry, I will move those out of the way.” And with that, he took away my escape. “I am going to tighten these some, as they look a little loose,” he said as he fully secured my arms even more. “In fact, I can do you one better” he stated as he bent over and tightened all the straps, further restricting my limited movement. Now I had almost no wiggle room. I struggled all I could and tried to mmmph that I wanted out and that this was not my costume, that this was just some self-bondage, but he only responded “it looks great. I can’t believe you did this for a costume, you are pretty daring.” It seemed like he genuinely thought I planned it this way. “I am going to finish getting ready,” he said, “when I get done we can head down.”
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It seems like his friend is enjoying this a lot :lol: That's surely the most creative costume for party.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Vanguards
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vanguards »

Would love to hear more. This was one of my favorites.
Vanguards
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vanguards »

Yes, I would love to see a continuation of this or another story similar to this one.
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kas »

It was a fun new twist on my self-bondage play, and I found myself in the most helpless of predicaments. I had a friend on the way over this evening to meet up for the Halloween party in my condo building. I had a couple of hours before he arrived so I thought I would indulge in some self-bondage to clear it out of my mind a little. I started off by taking a nice hot shower to get cleaned up, then I got dressed.
I started off in a thick, doubled diaper, frilly socks, a bonnet, light pink, babyish short romper, a pacifier gag, and a bib. I set about moving a modified high-backed reclining chair into the center of my living room, I had added wheels on it to make it easier to move. I had altered this chair also with a lot of eye-bolts on it to clip straps so it was reminiscent of a stroller. I then sat down at the chair with my bag of straps beside me. Starting at my ankles, I began clipping the straps to the chair, holding me snug in place. I worked my way up and soon my legs were fully secured. I buckled on a harness to hold my torso snug to the chair. I made loops for my upper arms and wrist. Making sure I had backup scissors on a string I put on some fleece baby-looking mittens (which rendered my hands near useless, and slipped my arms in, I had the straps snug, but loose enough where I would be able to slip out. I was snug, comfortable, and unless I were to pull on my arms, tightly bound to this chair.
I then heard my door opening James call out that he was a bit early. I heard footsteps and then I heard a voice behind me “well done, I love the setup”. I tried to turn to look, but could not fully. My friend James had arrived early. I struggled to pull my arms out and found them stuck, having I guess set the straps too tight, and I mmphed into my gag as best I could. “I love what you have done, is this what you want to go as for the party?” I tried to say no and point to the scissors with my eyes. “Oh scissors?” he asked, “don't worry, I will move those out of the way.” And with that, he took away my escape. “I am going to tighten these some, as they look a little loose,” he said as he fully secured my arms even more. “In fact, I can do you one better” he stated as he bent over and tightened all the straps, further restricting my limited movement. Now I had almost no wiggle room. I struggled all I could and l pretty daring.” It seemed like he genuinely thought I planned it this way. “I am going to finish getting ready,” he said, “when I get done we can head down.”

I pulled with all of my strength, thinking if I could just free one arm...but nothing. I could not move my arms or legs, nor could I lean or move my torso in any direction. I was not at all uncomfortable, but I still wanted out, and to not be seen like this. James came out, dressed in a tux, holding a toy gun as James Bond. He laughed about the pin as I rolled my eyes. "Well Bill, you really are quite the baby, just adorable" he said, "let's get going". He grabbed my appt keys and pushed me toward the door.
My life was over, I was a baby girl tied in a stroller. I was about to be presented for most of my building to see at the Halloween party. He pushed my stroller into the elevator, I was facing the back corner. I heard the door open and greetings and comments made on costumes. I recognized the female voice as a girl I had a huge crush on in my building. We have talked quite a few times and seemed to get along well, I was hopeful to get the courage up to ask her out sometime. James said he was my friend and Leslie asked if I was going to come down to the party, that she hopes to see me there. I felt myself fall apart inside, this was a chance and it is blown now because I am a helpless baby and she will see me for the freak I am. "Billy is right here.." James stated as he turned my stroller, "just it is baby Billy for tonight. He did quite the costume, all by himself. He was dressed and like this when I came in" "Bill?! I mean. Billy is that you?" She questioned. I was so embarrassed, helpless, and feeling ashamed, I felt my eyes tear up at this. "Oh Billy, no need to be a shy baby" Leslie cooed at me, "I think this is just adorable and you are brave for coming out like this." She the. Inspected my costume, straightened my bonnet, and poked at my waist, feeling the soft crunch of a diaper. She smiled the prettiest smile at me and told James, "if you need a babysitter for tonight I would love to take him around for a while. I then realized she was dressed in a sexy maid costume, as she tickled her feather duster on my legs. Shiverss went across all of my skin. "I wasn't really planning on taking care of him all night, just plant him in a corner or something" said James. "How about this, you find a corner to plant him in while I go finish up a few things, then I will come and babysit Billy," suggested Leslie. "Sounds great!" Replied James,

I could not believe this was happening, my crush wanted to have control over me while I was all tied up and helpless as a baby. I struggled and tried to communicate my plight, but she just pinched my cheek and told me how cute I was. The elevator opened and James pushed me out, and down the hall. I could hear the social gathering growing closer, lots of chatter and laughter. Soon the laughter will be at me, and I was terrified. A few heads turned when they saw me being pushed by James Bond. We heard a few chuckles and comments about 'the big baby', but there were lots of exciting costumes, so I only stood (sat) out a little.

True to his word James pushed me into a corner, and headed off to go flirt with a sexy fireman. While I sat facing the wall, as if in time out, I tried to struggle again, try to really focus. I was so distracted in concentration I did not notice Leslie sneak up behind me, which then led her to suddenly attack me with tickles. I was so shook from how this evening has gone from a private game of mine to pass the time to being tickled and screeching through my pacifier gag. Leslie spun me around to face her, "oh no! Did my wittle tickles surpwise the baby." I must have blushed really hard in embarrassment, because she quickly was looking at me the way anybody would look at a tiny cute kitten. "You are just adorable as hell Bill" she said to me with a huge smile. "Let's you and I take a walk, and talk" she said, her face not hiding the meaning was way more than just normal chit chat. She grabbed a couple of beers from the cooler, and proudly pushed this helpless baby of a man named Bill.
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kas »

sorry, life had gotten busy and I forgot to continue this
Vanguards
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vanguards »

Can’t wait to see how everyone else treats him now.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

cant wait to hear what she has to say to him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic