HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

I love how forceful officer bob is with Shane. But in a caring way where there is a purpose to it. I wonder when officer bob will finally clean his socks! And I hope Shane’s mouth is the washer! 😈 Haha
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Officer Bob knows exactly what to do to humiliate Shane. He must have felt completely degraded, especially that his younger brother and a mate were witnessing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 13

It should come as no surprise to you that I immediately jumped on my computer and started looking up the words "medical restraint gurney" as soon as I got home and settled into my bedroom for the night. What Sammy ended up showing me the next day was very much in line with what I'd found online, but it was all in all quite a bit more impressive.

I was a bit too flushed and excited to get an exact count, but there were at least a dozen thick straps running the width of the gurney, from the bottom all the way up to the top. I was understandably beguiled by the sight of it and quite literally spellbound by the idea of being securely strapped in - even more so upon being told that Shane spent each night strictly gurney-bound right next to his own father's bed.

The thought of that was almost as alluring as it was frightening, especially given Officer Bob's rather extreme case of foot odour and the knowledge that he undoubtedly kept his bound prisoner dutifully plug-gagged the whole entire time...even whilst his puke-worthy socks and shoes rendered the room downright uninhabitable.

Anyway, the rest of the day, though relatively fun, went much as you would expect. My fifteen-year-old friend and I gamed, spent time in the pool, played basketball in the yard, snacked incessantly and then gamed some more. Shane spent his day in the chair, patiently awaiting his burly police dad's eventual return and no doubt bored out of his own mind. Much to his own unending frustration, his head had been fully strapped up into the padded headrest, and the monstrously oversized plug that so effectively kept his oral cavity in check had been preventatively padlocked; warding off any would-be sympathisers - namely Sam and myself.

Poor Shane was to remain completely strapped and gagged. And that's exactly how his father found him upon returning home from work a bit later that day.

Nothing of particular interest happened the next day, or even the one after that. Sam checked on his brother quite often and regularly made it a point of entertaining me by grabbing the closest piece of smelly laundry he could find and then dangling it in front of the chair-bound prisoner's understandably angry, but still very much plug-gagged face.

Shane was greatly miffed when that happened and was growing predictably unnerved every time his brother's form stepped in and darkened the entrance to his bedroom. Even so, the young man's utter shock and frustration reached new heights when Sam - emboldened by my amusement and his brother's continued inability to retaliate - at one point summoned the courage to chuck one of his own very scruffy-looking DCs off before clamping the battered shoe directly on top of poor Shane's blissfully defenceless face.

"Here. Sniff that."

My fellow teen and I couldn't help but cackle with glee as the utterly impotent prisoner repeatedly sniffed the unpleasant staleness contained in the musty old shoe.

"Phhhh pphhuugh! Pppgghh pphh mmphh phh gmmph ghmpph!" the older lad unceremoniously cried out, his very threatening protests being absolutely no match for his father's massive bulb and coming out as nothing more than muffled whimpers.

The heavily padded chair creaked and groaned under its guest's spirited attempts to escape, but Sammy and I laughed anew when the vehemently struggling prisoner found himself once again being forced to fill his lungs up; this time drawing in an unmistakably substantial whiff directly from within the chasm of his younger brother's ratty old skate shoe.

"Ugggmmpphh!"

Being forced to sniff his own stuff was one thing, but being forced to sniff his brother's...that really sent him over the edge.

But yeah, aside from that, the rest of the week proved relatively uneventful. Sam and I did our own thing and Shane spent his days tightly strapped down and preventatively plug-gagged. It felt good to finally have free reign of the house without having to worry about the seventeen-year-old menace potentially showing up and ruining the mood for us.

In any case, things went much as you would expect them to. That is, up until Tuesday of the following week.

With the weather being so hot and sunny, Sam and I spent much of the morning and early afternoon at the nearby park with some of our fellow teens and their oftentimes obnoxious younger siblings. We stopped by the nearby corner store, stocked up on candies and sweets and then rode our bikes back to Sam's place so we could throw hoops in the yard and fool around in the pool for a while. My host and I were soon joined by two of our other neighbours; the same teens we usually hung around with.

I, at one point, stepped into the house to grab a cold drink and then told the guys I'd be back after taking a much-needed bathroom break. It was only after chugging down a tall glass of thirst-quenching lemonade and relieving myself in the washroom that I noticed something amiss.

The house was eerily silent, which I guess was to be expected considering its only other occupant was gagged, but the door leading to Shane's bedroom was only slightly ajar, far less so than the last time I'd laid eyes on it - which was just a bit over half an hour ago.

The wind definitely wasn't to blame. For one, it wasn't all that windy out, and more importantly, all the windows were sealed shut so as to prevent the cool air-conditioned air from spilling out. For a brief moment, I actually wondered if Sammy might've slipped into the house to check up on his brother while I wasn't looking, but I almost instantly brushed that theory aside. I was with him the entire time and I was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that he hadn't.

'Hmm...weird.' I silently thought to myself, before slowly creeping towards the older teen's ever-so-slightly gaping doorway and using my knuckles to alert Shane of my presence.

"Shane? You okay, buddy?" I asked, not wanting to simply barge in unannounced like his younger brother had grown into the habit of doing.

No response greeted my ears. No muffled grunting and not even the sound of creaking leather.
Nothing but the almost imperceptible sound of nasal wheezing. Someone was most definitely in there.

"Shane?" I asked anew, this time giving the door a somewhat tentative push, thinking perhaps the bound teen had dozed off or something.

Prodded on by my inquisitive nature and ignoring the slight tinge of anticipation that swelled within me, I knocked on the wooden surface a second time before slowly pushing the door open and timidly poking my head in. My position didn't grant me a full view of the admittedly very stuffy bedroom, but the minute I caught sight of the intimidating restraint chair my eyes went wide and nearly bulged out of their sockets.

The chair! Shane wasn't in it!

I froze, instantly realising something was off. The sound of subdued breathing and unintentional wheezing once again filtered into my attuned ears - alerting me to the fact that whoever was in the bedroom was doing his best to stay concealed.

The empty chair could only mean one thing. Trouble!

With a speed reminiscent of a frightened alley cat, I spun on my socked heels and immediately made great haste towards the not-so-distant patio door. Much to my own imminent dread and surprise though, my swift feet hadn't even carried me halfway there that I suddenly found myself being lifted up off the carpet floor and pressed up against the familiar warmth of a torso.

"SAAAmmppphhhhh..." was the only thing I managed to cry out before a somewhat clammy and very sizeable bare palm hurriedly clamped itself down over my chin, mouth and nostrils.

"Haha! Gotchaaa." came the sound of an audibly amused whisper - the sadistic tone of which was unmistakably masculine but completely unfamiliar to me. Words can't adequately describe just how terrified I was at that particular moment.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Ooh this is troubling now. Definitely uber trouble for Liam! Sounds the alarms, the prisoner has escaped! Way to leave it at a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what the fate of Sammy and Liam now that Shane is freed and will enact the ultimate revenge for all of the torment they had caused to the restrained teen. Great job again, @bondagefreak!
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Oooooo Sammy and Liam are about to have an interesting time. Until or unless Bob gets involved. More house arrests!!!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Love the chapter here, super intrigued to see who this mystery intruder could possibly be!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

:D I’ve been dying to get some revenge in this piece, excellent this’ll be great
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

YES!!

Bit odd for Shane to target Liam though given it's Sam who has done by far the most torment. Also, how tf did Shane get out of the chair :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Oh a twist! Now I want to know who this is! I love how Sammy got captured though :D .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh! Trouble for our young protagonist... though I'm sure he's equally excited AND scared!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh... what a sudden change in the story! And what a cliifhanger.... MArvellous chapter, @bondagefreak !!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Finally Liam is gonna experience that chair he’s lusted over and hopefully sample Shane and Bob’s smelly stink bombs. Let’s hope he doesn’t get too excited and have Shane notice or he might find himself being subjected to this more often
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Wow, what a phenomenal story. How did I miss this one?! I just read this for two hours straight without stopping. Of course I got caught up when things were getting good tho. I’m wondering if it is Shane, the main character said he didn’t recognize the voice but well, why would he since he’s rarely if ever heard Shane’s voice . Poor kid tho sounds like Sammy’s the one who should’ve been caught for being a little shit to his brother
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I wonder if Caleb is back? I know Liam is only collateral damage, but I wonder if he will get the same treatment as I suspect Sammy soon will. I wonder who will get the chair, and who will get the gurney?

I can only imagine the hell when Bob gets home
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

that1kid13 wrote: 6 months ago I’m wondering if it is Shane, the main character said he didn’t recognize the voice but well, why would he since he’s rarely if ever heard Shane’s voice
What is what I'm thinking too. Liam would've heard his voice in House Arrest 1 when Shane realised he was going to be gagged with Bob's socks and yelled about it, but that would make it familiar so idk lol

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I wonder if Liam will get the chair or the gurney? Not that he'll complain about either option!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I definitely enjoyed Shane's feeding by Officer Bob in the previous chapter and the reminder that this is all tough love on his part. Yes, Sammy disobeyed his orders but boys will be boys and I think living with Bob's feet is probably punishment enough!

Love the twist In the latest chapter - I'm really not sure what is going on now.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

that1kid13 wrote: 6 months ago I’m wondering if it is Shane, the main character said he didn’t recognize the voice but well, why would he since he’s rarely if ever heard Shane’s voice . Poor kid tho sounds like Sammy’s the one who should’ve been caught for being a little shit to his brother
Welcome to the adventure, kiddo! Glad you to have you join us on this thread. Keep in mind that Liam very much is familiar with Shane's voice. Liam is always hanging out at the Andersson's, even when Shane is at home being an ass to his younger brother.
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 6 months ago Bit odd for Shane to target Liam though given it's Sam who has done by far the most torment. Also, how tf did Shane get out of the chair :lol:
Sorry for being cryptic, but an incorrect assumption can only lead to an incorrect answer. The clues are spread out like crumbs on a table. One chapter in particular was quite thick with foreshadowing, but I'll say no more. I've already revealed too much 8-)

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

These past chapters were amazing. I loved reading about Shane being forced to sniff Bob's socked feet after dinner, and when Shane got his revenge on the main character. This was the chapter I've been super excited for. I can't wait to see what happens next.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 6 months ago
that1kid13 wrote: 6 months ago I’m wondering if it is Shane, the main character said he didn’t recognize the voice but well, why would he since he’s rarely if ever heard Shane’s voice
What is what I'm thinking too. Liam would've heard his voice in House Arrest 1 when Shane realised he was going to be gagged with Bob's socks and yelled about it, but that would make it familiar so idk lol

Yeah you’re correct, maybe Caleb or one of the other kids from earlier. Now that I do think a bit more from the way that chair is described I really doubt Shane could get out by himself without help.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

can't wait for the rest, I suppose the kidnapper will have fun, this house is filled with disgusting and very odorous things.
It would be surprising if Sam wasn't in love with all of this. We can very well imagine that her father or brother has already forced her to snort things.
in any case I hope that Liam and Sam are having a bad time in the company of the older ones, I can imagine them in a position where they are forced to sniff each other's feet, the dream .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I initially planned on letting everyone catch up and allowing the suspense to build up for a few days, but seeing as how so many of you signalled your interest in the comments, I'm going to release the next chapter a bit later today. Cheers!

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago I initially planned on letting everyone catch up and allowing the suspense to build up for a few days, but seeing as how so many of you signalled your interest in the comments, I'm going to release the next chapter a bit later today. Cheers!
so cool!!!, thank you :mrgreen:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago I initially planned on letting everyone catch up and allowing the suspense to build up for a few days, but seeing as how so many of you signalled your interest in the comments, I'm going to release the next chapter a bit later today. Cheers!
Looks like someone is turning soft in their old age! :o
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic