HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I see both sides of this. Liam doesn't want the sock gag (or maybe he does) but they need to keep him quiet. Liam goose is already cooked, so logic would be to comply but no, Liam is probably gonna make it worse on himself 😅
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Red86 wrote: 6 months ago I see both sides of this. Liam doesn't want the sock gag (or maybe he does) but they need to keep him quiet. Liam goose is already cooked, so logic would be to comply but no, Liam is probably gonna make it worse on himself 😅
YES YES what @Red86 said :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I have to wonder if Shane will call for some mercy when he is finally freed from his own gag, given that Liam has been relatively innocent in his previous containment/torture... Then again, when a bunch of teen/college jocks get an idea in their head, it's hard to change their minds!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago @bondagefreak I think you are a master when it comes to these group takedown scenes. You really capture the sense of chaos and disorientation of not knowing what's going on. We've already got an idea of the different characters in the group and what sort of personalities they have. It's great to read about all the action - the excessive taping, the hand gagging, the sock stuffing - but at the same time I love all the banter and taunting as well. It really helps to develop the characters, give us a clue to their personality, create a sense of group cohesion and it's hot!
Thanks so much for these encouraging words, my friend. I'm thrilled you're enjoying yourself. These group takedown scenes can be a bit challenging to write, and for some readers - especially those using translators - they can be daunting to understand. Younger readers especially are prone to finding them confusing, since they are generally so used to rapid consumption and binge-watching that they read through chapters at incredible speeds and tend not to assimilate or fully comprehend what they're reading.

Super glad that the collective banter and taunting is doing it for you.
Looking at some of the other comments, it appears as though you're not the only one enjoying the chaos!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago @bondagefreak I think you are a master when it comes to these group takedown scenes. You really capture the sense of chaos and disorientation of not knowing what's going on. We've already got an idea of the different characters in the group and what sort of personalities they have. It's great to read about all the action - the excessive taping, the hand gagging, the sock stuffing - but at the same time I love all the banter and taunting as well. It really helps to develop the characters, give us a clue to their personality, create a sense of group cohesion and it's hot!
Thanks so much for these encouraging words, my friend. I'm thrilled you're enjoying yourself. These group takedown scenes can be a bit challenging to write, and for some readers - especially those using translators - they can be daunting to understand. Younger readers especially are prone to finding them confusing, since they are generally so used to rapid consumption and binge-watching that they read through chapters at incredible speeds and tend not to assimilate or fully comprehend what they're reading.

Super glad that the collective banter and taunting is doing it for you.
Looking at some of the other comments, it appears as though you're not the only one enjoying the chaos!

I remember last week when I was a younger reader! Time flies doesn’t it!?
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

just to be sure, Kev sticks his feet in Liam's face? Liam has his face crushed by Kev's feet
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Looking forward to the next chapter sir @bondagefreak really intrigued how Kev and his stink bombs would be illustrated and how will they be used.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 6 months ago just to be sure, Kev sticks his feet in Liam's face? Liam has his face crushed by Kev's feet
Yes and no. The chapter ends with Kev's giant foot slowly approaching Liam's panicked fate, but the foot hasn't actually touched our narrator's face yet. I ran part of the latest chapter through Google Translate just to see how it reads on your end, and the translation to French is extremely frustrating and inaccurate. I hate English to French! French to English works fine, but English to French is just horrible! It never works properly.

P.s - Though it's by no means perfect, the MICROSOFT BING TRANSLATOR actually does a better job at translating English to French than its Google counterpart.

Let me know if you need me to clarify a few things or if part of the story is confusing (because of the translation tools). I'm not allowed to post stories/chapters in French here, but if you have questions (like the one you asked about Liam and Kev) don't be afraid to inquire about them. Myself and the other readers will be happy to clarify.

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago
sock slave boy wrote: 6 months ago just to be sure, Kev sticks his feet in Liam's face? Liam has his face crushed by Kev's feet
Yes and no. The chapter ends with Kev's giant foot slowly approaching Liam's panicked fate, but the foot hasn't actually touched our narrator's face yet. I ran part of the latest chapter through Google Translate just to see how it reads on your end, and the translation to French is extremely frustrating and inaccurate. I hate English to French! French to English works fine, but English to French is just horrible! It never works properly.

P.s - Though it's by no means perfect, the MICROSOFT BING TRANSLATOR actually does a better job at translating English to French than its Google counterpart.

Let me know if you need me to clarify a few things or if part of the story is confusing (because of the translation tools). I'm not allowed to post stories/chapters in French here, but if you have questions (like the one you asked about Liam and Kev) don't be afraid to inquire about them. Myself and the other readers will be happy to clarify.
ok, thanks for the answer, I won't hesitate next time
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ooof not a fun experience he's going through before his eventual full gagging
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, this was an excellent story! I usually tell myself to react while reading, but I just got so into it that I read it all in one go! I never really enjoyed the younger/older family member dynamic, but in this case I really liked it! Maybe my tastes are changing, haha!

Officer Bob definitely is trying to make his point, and I understand where he's coming from, but it's a bit much! :lol:
Not that I'm complaining, I definitely share Liam's excitement!

And I have to say, the predicament that Shane is in now, with that lovely eh monstrous gag still in, padlocked and all, might be one of my favorite situations you've ever thought up. So close to freedom, but he can't even taste it yet! :lol:

It seems like Officer Bob's heavy-handed tactics aren't working, but where can you go after you've used these extreme measures?
Very interested to see where this will go!
Banner by Bondagefreak
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 5 months ago Oh, this was an excellent story! I usually tell myself to react while reading, but I just got so into it that I read it all in one go! I never really enjoyed the younger/older family member dynamic, but in this case I really liked it! Maybe my tastes are changing, haha!

Officer Bob definitely is trying to make his point, and I understand where he's coming from, but it's a bit much! :lol:
Not that I'm complaining, I definitely share Liam's excitement!

And I have to say, the predicament that Shane is in now, with that lovely eh monstrous gag still in, padlocked and all, might be one of my favorite situations you've ever thought up. So close to freedom, but he can't even taste it yet! :lol:

It seems like Officer Bob's heavy-handed tactics aren't working, but where can you go after you've used these extreme measures?
Very interested to see where this will go!
I couldn’t agree more, officer bob is so so so fucking hot in every way I’ve reread certain paragraphs over 10 times easy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 5 months ago Oh, this was an excellent story! I usually tell myself to react while reading, but I just got so into it that I read it all in one go! I never really enjoyed the younger/older family member dynamic, but in this case I really liked it! Maybe my tastes are changing, haha!
Ahhh haha! That's also what you said when Ethan's/Andrew's dad Mitch made his debut in EASY PREY III. Your tastes do indeed seem to be changing. I hold myself responsible for corrupting you 8-) Then again, you're not the only one to have a natural reticence towards family-themed stuff. @Pup, @DuctTapeIsSilver and several others feel the same way. I think it partly has to do with the way we perceive bondage and tie-ups. Those who see it in an inherently sexual light will naturally & quite understandably have trouble digesting family-themed stories, even when they are - like this tale here - devoid of any mature content. I consider myself lucky in that I don't inherently associate tie-ups/bondage with sexuality. I see restraining merely as a form of dominance & control.

As for this adventure here, I think the fact that the narrator is not related to any of the other characters might have helped some of the readers overcome their inborn distaste towards family-themed TUGs.

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Haha, good memory! True, and you definitely have a large hand in that! (Just as with my feet/sock/shoe fetish, I didn't really have that before I came on here, and look at me now :lol: )

And yeah, that difference between bondage as a way of control and something sexual as well does definitely factor into it! Probably also has something to do with the fact that my parents and family are not physical at all, not in play, not in sports, and not in parenting style, so this family dynamic is very, very foreign to me. Control is definitely a theme in my family though, but never towards the kids of someone else, and well, you can imagine how tight a family with a lot of controlling people would be...

Interesting thing to think about, how you look at things, where that might come from, and how that's affecting your views of the story!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU COMMENTING.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird @noarmgr
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 18

I don't even know how to describe the mixture of panic, fear, dread and anticipation I felt upon watching the smug-looking doorway guard wheel his seated form directly in front of me.

His shoes, though remarkably large, were neither more battered nor smellier-looking than most of the other discarded trainers that cluttered the bedroom floor. And yet, everyone in the room seemed oddly intent and - dare I say - even excited at the prospect of watching this Kevin guy introduce me to his footwear. Surely, none of these jocks could produce socks as foul-smelling as Shane's or shoes as preposterously revolting as Matt's! Or at least, so I thought.

It's only when the smug-looking, supremely hairy-legged stud wordlessly yanked his giant size 14 Air Force 1s off that I was immediately faced with the gravity of my erroneous assumption.

"Holy fuck! Bro, look at his socks!" cried one of his colleagues; addressing the entire room even as a few of his buddies groaned in disgust and openly complained about the smell.

"Man, those things looked like they haven't been washed in WEEKS!" one of the other guys laughingly commented - his mouth hanging open in genuine disbelief.

He was right, of course. Kevin's socks did indeed look like they hadn't been washed in weeks. Both of his short, ankle-length DC socks bore clear signs of heavy overuse; two small holes lining the bottom of one sock and one substantially larger hole lining the toe area of the other. But what struck me most, aside from their thinness and obvious wear & tear, was their colour. The near-entirety of his once-white socks was now a diseased shade of yellow. I'd never seen anything quite as grimy or grubby-looking. Even the smelly socks adorning Shane's stuffy bedroom appeared tame in comparison.

Kevin paid the room's other occupants little heed even as they went on and on, cursing the extreme potency of his pungent footwear and expressing sheer disbelief at the sorry state of his hole-ridden foot rags. He just sat there, eyeing me down from his seated vantage point on Shane's computer chair; his cold gaze locked on my frightened face as I helplessly lay there, eyeing the underside of his rapidly approaching foot.

As soon as I felt one of his hairy ankles hook around the back of my neck, I panicked; struggling to get away and spreading my bulging lips apart in a desperate bid to rid my mouth of his fellow bully's toe-scented stuff gag. I tried pushing Cody's lint-infested sock out and almost succeeded in my endeavour. But unfortunately for me, my efforts proved too little too late.

Smug-faced Kev's colossal socked foot pressed itself directly atop my face, instantly pushing his less attractive colleague's thick sock back in before it could fully exit my mouth. A stomach-churning heat unlike anything I'd ever experienced made itself manifest against my skin as the time-ravaged layer of fabric lining the underside of his big smouldering foot pressed down over my chin, cheeks and lips. His thin no-show ankle sock was damp, steamy and quite literally drenched with perspiration.

I tried twisting my face away from the sickeningly moist cotton, but the furry-legged bloke wouldn't let me.
His cold, merciless gaze never even once left my face.

Kevin's freakishly long, cotton-clad toes danced around for a brief moment; spreading and wiggling almost triumphantly before finally coming in for the kill and converging around my cartilaginous protrusion. The hairy-legged jock's fat digits quickly formed a suffocating seal around my defenceless airways; ensuring that any and all air I drew in would come directly from within his superheated toe cracks.

I fought to break free from their grip, but his huge soles and powerful calves and legs had no trouble defeating my fiery efforts. Then we played the waiting game. The room fell completely silent. All eyes were on me...even Shane's and the group's dedicated lockpick expert.

I held out for as long as I could, hoping the stoic-faced tyrant would remove his foot from my face or at the very least uncurl his toes from around my nose. But he didn't. He just sat there, his gaze unflinching and his expression devoid of any compassion.

I waited and waited and waited some more until finally, I could bear the burning of my lungs no longer.

My nostrils flared open, noisily struggling to get some air in through the inexplicably soggy fabric that lined the underside of this guy's furnace-like toes. The burning of my lungs quickly subsided but was almost immediately replaced by the burning of my hungry airways. Kevin's socks didn't just stink of heavy overuse. His cotton-clad digits reeked of rotten eggs and apple cider vinegar, the likes of which had to be the result of some clinically diagnosed foot odour condition. Probably the same condition that afflicted Officer Bob's mesmerisingly beefy soles.

I seemingly lost control of my senses and practically puked my brains out after that first whiff. Nary a cry for help left my fabric-filled orifice, but the room was still made privy to the full extent of my indescribable horror when my face apparently turned green and temporarily went cross-eyed.

"Bro! Look at his face!" one of the guys laughingly shot.

"He fuckin' went cross-eyed!" noticed another - a comment which had for effect of causing almost everyone in the room - save for Kevin and myself - to burst out laughing.

The hairy-legged bloke pulled his colossal soles away after forcing me to take a whiff of his socked toes, but that single quick sampling ended up having a somewhat lasting effect on me. The damage was done; leaving me not only dazed and utterly senseless but also on the verge of emptying my stomach.

In my senseless stupor and crazed attempt at putting some distance between myself and the seated dude's infernally harrowing foot odour, I struggled to break free of my tightening hogtie and uncontrollably fought to be rid of Cody's mouldy sock gag.

The thick stuffing was finally pushed out, allowing a series of coughs and a very desperate cry for help to escape my mouth. I admittedly wasn't in full control of my senses at the time, but even so, it didn't take very long for me to understand the nature of my mistake.

"HELLLLLLLPP! HELLLL..." I quickly managed to blurt out, my voice a little ragged but potentially still loud enough to alert my friends and any attentive neighbours.

Several of Shane's cronies immediately rushed to try and cover my mouth up, but Kev was the swiftest of the lot and promptly cut short my desperate attempt at getting a second call for help out by once again hooking a hairy ankle behind the back of my head and applying an air-tight seal over my face with his other cotton-padded foot.

"Mmgghphh! Phhgggmph uggmpph phgmpph!" came the sound of my muffled pleas as I tried and failed to let him know I couldn't breathe.

Kevin's colossal socked sole once again parted with my face as soon as a few of the guys moved in to preventatively clamp their hands over my orifice. His positively sweltering and downright puke-inducing stink bombs, however, were once more brought to the fore when a number of his colleagues signalled their growing desire to see them be put to good use.

"Someone find me some tape! I'm gonna seal this fucker's mouth shut." one of the guys covering my mouth barked.

"Yo guys, wait! We should gag him with one of Kevin's socks!" one of the rowdier delinquents energetically proposed.

"Haha yeah! Let's fuckin' stuff his mouth with one of Kev's raunchy old fucks!" came a second hearty suggestion.

Before I knew it, Aaron and several of the other jocks were fully onboard with the idea and all of them began actively rooting for Kevin's rancid bundles to be used on my muffled cavity. I naturally tried screaming and protesting my fate, but the meaty barrage of clammy palms and fingers being superimposed on my face prevented me from making my voice heard. And so, my many attempts to let the brawny gang of unruly hooligans know I didn't want the hairy-legged bloke's shitty month-old stink bombs going anywhere near my mouth very predictably fell on deaf ears.

My ability to warn Sammy and alert the neighbours could potentially ruin their plans and spell doom for the lot of them. As such, the decision to preventatively remove my freedom of speech was unanimous and the verdict was clear. I was to be stuff gagged. Shane's boisterous companions would have it no other way.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

poor little Liame, Kev's socks seem really terrible :D , having tried a similar product I can confirm that the aparense and the smell quickly becomes unbearable, I have to limit myself to taping the socks to my face to sniff them without running away :? .

in any case great chapter as always :mrgreen: , and just to know Kev he is present in (EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM))?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 5 months ago In any case great chapter as always :mrgreen: , and just to know Kev he is present in (EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM))?
That's not a terrible assumption, but several things would make me inclined to answer "no".
Shane was sixteen at the time of EASY PREY I and it was noted that all of the teens present were roughly the same age (15-16). It's true that aside from Ethan, only two of the teens were named (Shane and Hakim), but there is strong reason to believe that Kevin and most of the other guys in Shane's bedroom right now were not part of Ethan's group during the events of EASY PREY I.

Liam noted that Shane's friends all seemed to be old enough to be in college. His estimate places them somewhere between 18-21 years of age, with Shane possibly being the junior member at 17. In short, the guys in Shane's bedroom right now are most likely too old to have been part of Ethan's group. Most of Shane's current friends seem to be around the same age as Andrew.

Without revealing too much, I'm sure the events of EP1 will be brought up at some point in the story 8-)

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ah, what a nice treat to wake up to! Liam can't say the same, unfortunately! Poor guy! Just his luck that he had to live in a part of the world where about every other guy was afflicted with this terrible foot curse. I can almost feel the moistness of the sock as it pressed into his face, maybe even a tiny stream of sweat leaking from it, it's awful.

And yeah, foul as it may be, pushing out Cody's distasteful sock might not have been Liam's brightest moment (but who can blame him for not being in his right mind). Seems like the obvious replacement will both be lodged in way more securely and taste infinitely worse! Hope he's found quickly, and that Officer Bob and Sammy will come to his rescue soon!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@Bondagefreak That was amazing Sir, can't wait to see what happens next. I loved the descriptions of Kevin's smelly socks. Great work :)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

What an excellent and enthralling chapter! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Maybe we'll get a picture of the socks next chapter if we're lucky? ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago
sock slave boy wrote: 5 months ago In any case great chapter as always :mrgreen: , and just to know Kev he is present in (EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM))?
That's not a terrible assumption, but several things would make me inclined to answer "no".
Shane was sixteen at the time of EASY PREY I and it was noted that all of the teens present were roughly the same age (15-16). It's true that aside from Ethan, only two of the teens were named (Shane and Hakim), but there is strong reason to believe that Kevin and most of the other guys in Shane's bedroom right now were not part of Ethan's group during the events of EASY PREY I.

Liam noted that Shane's friends all seemed to be old enough to be in college. His estimate places them somewhere between 18-21 years of age, with Shane possibly being the junior member at 17. In short, the guys in Shane's bedroom right now are most likely too old to have been part of Ethan's group. Most of Shane's current friends seem to be around the same age as Andrew.

Without revealing too much, I'm sure the events of EP1 will be brought up at some point in the story 8-)
ok great, thank you for the answer, I wasn't sure about the timing, in any case I can't wait for Liame to finally be joined by his friends and especially Sam :mrgreen:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved it again! I'm with Aaron. Kevin's socks sound like the perfect gag!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

GoBucks wrote: 5 months ago Loved it again! I'm with Aaron. Kevin's socks sound like the perfect gag!
yes, Matt's shoes should also be taped to his face :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic