HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Volobond wrote: 5 months ago All it takes is for one stray text or suspiciously silent phone call for Officer Bob to come running! Let's home he returns quickly enough to punish the troublemakers!
I couldn’t agree more! And for using his things to punish Sam and Liam?! Oh officer bob will be furious and will probably won’t let a single one of them go home free for at least a week
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

With one securely hogtaped and gagged, the other free of the massive plug gag, only one remains. Sammy won't know what will hit him. Great chapter again, @bondagefreak! Can't wait to see Sammy's surprise when he sees Shane free and gets captured by him and his cronies. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sammy is about to be in a world of trouble, overpowered by Shane and his cronies, the massive gag waiting to be used! And, no doubt, lots of smelly socks and shoes shoved in his face...
My M/M Stories Here
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Sounds like pre heaven being subjected to all that stink torture! I'm surprised Aaron didn't drop a bomb down in his face :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

...I wonder....

I wonder which of these jocks is going to be the first to initiate Sammy's take down and how exactly? :?
I wonder if Sammy's take down will be much more efficient with an additional 2 jocks (Shane and lockpicker) and watchman to also participate?
I wonder if that massive gag is going to fit in Sammy's mouth....?
I wonder with a large pool of jocks and such group action, which of them will be the most sadistic? :o
I wonder whose pungent socks Sammy is going to be subjected to?
:lol: :lol:

Translation: @bondagefreak I think I can't wait for the next chapter!

This current chapter....awesome. Subjecting incapacitated Liam to the jock foot stink....simply the best :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

great chapter as always, Liam gets what he deserves. Now what would be cool for him would be if Sam's feet were stuck to his face, same for Sam, I wonder how she would be described. It would be funny to know that Bob's whole family has terrible foot odor. :mrgreen:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

One could feel sorry for Sam; he's about to be assaulted by a group of alpha jocks, roped up and silenced with his big brother's monstrous plug gag. But I think it will serve him right and hope he gets a good, tight roping! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah now we're getting to the point where Sammy will get some bondage time too!

To be completely honest I was kind of thinking Shane would have talked his friends down once the gag was removed, knowing he and all of them will eventually have to face Bob and perhaps a few other officers. But it would seem Shane and his friends are going to keep digging that hole even deeper. They just better hope Bob doesn't pop in before they complete the mission of capturing Sammy and get outta there! But I'm getting to far ahead, let's see what they do to Sammy 1st. Then we can get to the aftermath!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loving this story and blimey that's a strict tight gag
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Liam is definitely getting the full treatment although it looks like he might get a bit of a break whilst the gang turns its attention on Sammy.

Love all the different characters in the gang. Strong and silent Kevin with the foul socks staring Liam down as his feet do their work. He contrasts brilliantly with the rowdier members of the group. Also loving Aaron coming to the front and taking control of the gagging especially when he got a bit overambitious with the plug gag. Also loved whoever came in with the second sock.

It doesn't happen that often but I love it when a saliva covered gag comes out of one mouth and immediately heads for someone else's. Hopefully it will still be glistening for Sammy.

For Shane it seems revenge is a dish best served hot. Sammy is in trouble now but at least Liam will have a friend.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, I know that gag, I'm following the guy who makes them on Twitter! That one is still very high on my wishlist, it looks so, so good! And I can really imagine not a peep will get past it, which is something almost no gag manages to do! I'm sure Shane's jaw must feel so cramped, and feel so good finally freed from that enormous thing!

I'm actually debating if Shane is doing Liam a service or not, saving that big gag for his brother. I think that Kevin's socks might allow a bit more sound, but that the taste definitely outweighs the massive size of its leather counterpart. What do you guys think?
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 5 months ago I'm actually debating if Shane is doing Liam a service or not, saving that big gag for his brother. I think that Kevin's socks might allow a bit more sound, but that the taste definitely outweighs the massive size of its leather counterpart. What do you guys think?
Interesting. Bob's colossal bulb gag or Kevin's downright raunchy ankle socks.
Now that you bring it up, I too am curious as to what your fellow readers would choose were they in Liam's place.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 5 months ago I'm actually debating if Shane is doing Liam a service or not, saving that big gag for his brother. I think that Kevin's socks might allow a bit more sound, but that the taste definitely outweighs the massive size of its leather counterpart. What do you guys think?
If in Liam's position, I'd definitely choose the leather bulb gag over the socks.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Stormee
Interesting. Not too surprised to hear that. What about the rest of you guys?
Bob's colossal bulb gag or Kevin's downright raunchy ankle socks?

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird @noarmgr @Pup
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

It's actually a really hard choice @LockedCheeseBird.

I think horny me would say socks, more level-headed and reasonable me would say bulb :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @Stormee
Interesting. Not too surprised to hear that. What about the rest of you guys?
Bob's colossal bulb gag or Kevin's downright raunchy ankle socks?

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird @noarmgr @Pup

for a punishment worthy of the name, Kev's rotten socks seem perfect to me, if I chose them I would definitely regret it (even if secretly I really wanted them). Bob's super restrictive gag, and perfect for a tension or a safe night, but I guess it doesn't have any flavor that can thrill us.
in any case my super kidnapper will choose the one that suits him the most, or even both.

after all, if we really look at it, the most desirable fate will remain the one who has Bob's super ultra-restrictive gag, he will not be tortured with a terrible taste.

but between us, I think it would be too simple for Sam to simply end up with this, we can imagine that he will be entitled to one of his big brother's socks, or to whatever item of pir in the laundry basket (bob's toxic sock), what can be funny is Liam's socks.

excuse me, I've been rambling, thank you for reading, have a good day
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The plug certainly looks like you could just fit a sock over it before insertion.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I would love to try the plug gag.... never had one in my mouth...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It would have to be the plug gag. I don't think I need Kevin's socks in my life!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I have that exact, huge leather gag. It doesn’t stink and it’s not the same type of humiliation, but it’s big. REALLY big.

A dom in germany makes those, and he doesn’t fool around. You have to fight against the gag not to gag, not to cramp around it, and you won’t get much more than weak whimpers out of your mouth once it’s locked.

I made the mistake of asking for this gag to a dom once he strapped me into a straitjacket. The gag was not even put that tight, and he put a hood over it, both were loose, but it was still hell because the gag was making me drool and I had to concentrate on breathing so much that I almost never tried to struggle. :mrgreen:

I say it’s a perfect alternative for a sock gag in the right circumstances, that is if the captive can handle it.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’ve gotta heck of a gag reflex so I’d probably have to say the ankle socks.
But in a fantasy … both.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

blackbound wrote: 5 months ago The plug certainly looks like you could just fit a sock over it before insertion.
You, good sir, deserve a Nobel prize. That is genius!
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 5 months ago
blackbound wrote: 5 months ago The plug certainly looks like you could just fit a sock over it before insertion.
You, good sir, deserve a Nobel prize. That is genius!
Agreed! Both are possible but it may not be practical. I am fine with either, but that plug gag look like it would hurt your mouth after a while.
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Bobs plug gag, I’m a sucker for anything that man has touched or thought of
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic