HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Put me in the list of those who can’t wait for part 2! Good job
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] Haha, I knew you'd turn up at one point or another.
Glad this is up your alley, mate 8-)

[mention]Bootmark[/mention] I know you've been on here for a few months already, but welcome aboard, boot-buddy!
Always glad to see another fan of guys in boots joining our ranks. Super glad you enjoyed the first part of this short snippet ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Bootmark I know you've been on here for a few months already, but welcome aboard, boot-buddy!
Always glad to see another fan of guys in boots joining our ranks. Super glad you enjoyed the first part of this short snippet ;)
Thanks!
You know I’m secretly hoping Shane and Caleb are boot wearing juvenile delinquents.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks so much for the tap on my shoulder....I missed this one.

Already intrigued by this awesome start and all that can come about with this introduction chapter! This is already stirring up thoughts of Punishment for Speeding! for me :lol: :lol:

I am kind of hoping that Sammy and his bud and their curiosities get them into a predicament that gets them involved....even though they may not want to be.... :mrgreen:

Now those socks....What could Officer Bob do with those? :roll: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

As always, a fantastic start to a story that makes you want to read more. Very much looking forward to the next chapters.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Oh I can't wait for part 2
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

This is a very hot story Sir! I love how You always come up with great stories 😍😍 cant wait to read chapter 2
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the awesome feedback and comments, guys! I've been missing in action for a while now but am very much looking forward to some upcoming downtime over the course of the next month or so; namely to get some reading done and continue this and some of the other tales I've started. Stay tuned! Officer Bob's story will be the first one to get an update.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I've been a little absent from this site until relatively recently and am WELL HAPPY to see you back and writing, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

This story's ticking a lot of my boxes in terms of the captor: muscled, hairy and leathered, with that enormously seductive variety of exasperated super-tough love...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HOUSE ARREST
FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE

CHAPTER 2

Much to my own great annoyance, the speed and suddenness at which Sam's mightily-built father rose up and turned around left me gasping in surprise and caused me to accidentally spill some of the orange soda pop I was trying to fill both glasses with all over the kitchen counter.

Bob, having noticed me staring at him, looked my way and winked; apparently not caring about the small mess I'd made, nor going out of his way to hide the big ball of sweltering tube socks he'd fished out of his own work boots. The exceptionally brawny policeman silently walked away; the wet slurping noise that seemed to mark his every step apparently betraying the permanent moistness of his freakishly broad and similarly meaty bare soles.

I spent the next couple minutes absentmindedly cleaning my mess up; thoughts and questions running amok in my head as I continued wondering what possible use my friend's burly dad could have for his own heavily-worn police socks.

My impressionable young mind wasn't quite ready for the sight that greeted me as I made my way back to Sammy's bedroom and stopped to get a quick peek through the Master bedroom's slightly gaping doorway.

My eyes went wide as I caught sight of the troublesome duo - Shane and Caleb; both of them sitting in sturdy wooden chairs with their wrists still handcuffed and triple zip-tied behind their backs.

Their socked ankles and sneakered feet were pulled all the way back against the rear legs of each chair and held high off the floor by a number of thick zipties and some complex-looking ropework. Their knees were similarly spread apart leaving their thighs splayed wide open; each limb fastened down to the chair by a series of knots so tight and so severe it looked uncomfortable. Their scrawny arms and upper bodies were definitely what caught my attention though. Even though the cuffing and zip-tying of their wrists should've been enough to guarantee their continued captivity, a jaw-droppingly limitless amount of rope had been wrapped around their upper frames; merging their arms and torsos into seemingly limbless entities.

As if the tight roping wasn't already excessive enough, the process had been repeated; this time crushing their wiry, limbless frames to the chairs they were sitting on and constricting everything from their upper chests and shoulders all the way down to their waists and lower thighs. They'd basically been glued into those chairs as if their very lives depended on it.

Only when I moved in a little closer to the doorway did I get to see more of the spectacle unfolding within.

"Oh god! Put those in the wash, dad! I'm gonna fuckin' be sick!" my friend's older brother - Shane - complained, his voice trailing off into a series of disgusted groans and colourful laments as the apparently nauseating stench of his hulking father's heavily overworked police socks filled the room.

The angry prisoner cursed and struggled against his indescribably excessive restraints, twisting his head from side to side and wiggling his positively useless chair-bound hands and feet around in a futile effort to try and escape his fate.

Caleb - Officer Bob's nephew - was much calmer, but seemed similarly dismayed by the harrowing scent his nostrils were picking up. His impossibly well-restrained limbs remained motionless and idle, but his face bore a mixture of clear horror and great apprehension.

Obviously unfazed and unimpressed with his mouthy son's disgruntled complaints, the exceptionally burly-torsoed police officer remained stoic and unyielding. His serious frown and tight-lipped features betrayed no semblance of hesitation. He was duty-bound and driven; singularly focused on enforcing the tenets of justice and preventing his provisionally-released wards from leaving the confines of his own bedroom. The hairy-chested behemoth meticulously checked his surprisingly compliant nephew's innumerable restraints before moving over to inspect his son's.

Shane winced and groaned as the disturbingly numerous restraints keeping his limbs and body in check were slowly tightened off. "What the fuuuck." he at one point complained, growing understandably annoyed with the increasing tightness of his already excessively generous and unnecessarily severe restraints.

"Quiet!" Officer Bob barked, his face locked in a perpetual frown as he squatted behind his son's chair and continued fidgeting with the crisscrossing mess of overlapping ropework.

Not taking heed of his father's repeated calls for silence, the more troublesome of the two captives continued mouthing off; complaining about the unbearable tightness of his restraints and angrily speaking his mind about the eye-wateringly pungent smell that now pervaded the Master bedroom.

"Uggh. What the fuummmpphh!" Shane angrily repeated, or rather, tried to. No sooner had the lanky dweeb opened his mouth to voice out another one of his gratingly choleric complaints that burly Officer Bob's mesmerisingly lustrous, leather-coated hands swiftly deviated from their ropework-checking assignment and rushed in to intervene.

"Mpphh pphhgg mpphhgmph!" the infuriated teen vehemently protested; the near entirety of his beet-red face suddenly finding itself dwarfed beneath the insufferably silencing grip of his father's tremendously oversized right palm. "Get your stupid hand outta my face!" Shane angrily tried telling his dad, the extremely muffled quality of his demands mixing in with the creaking of the sturdy wooden chair as he seethed and fought to break free of his indescribably excessive restraints.

The stern expression on Bob's face didn't falter even for a second as his son broke into an angry fit and desperately tried drawing breath through the hastily improvised, yet very effective face muzzle. Strange feelings stirred inside me as I watched Shane's hateful glare slowly melt and give way to an expression of sheer panic.

"I said, quiet!" Bob sternly hissed, all the while keeping his son's comparatively puny face trapped inside the smothering embrace of his exceptionally muffling, bear paw-sized palm.

Only when Shane stopped resisting did the colossally-built police officer loosen his grip just enough to allow his son's nostrils to flare open a bit. The sound of potent leather-scented air rushing into a pair of partially smothered airways filled the room up as a very defeated Shane sniffed beneath his dad's astoundingly thick and undeniably disabling leather-clad hand.

With his unlawful son's indomitable spirit now crushed into a state of temporary submission, the mightily-built man of the house went back to double-checking every restraint and dutifully quadruple-knotting every loose end he could get his thick, leather-coated fingers on. The period of silence that reigned across the room, however, turned out to be short-lived and fleeting. For as soon as Officer Bob placed the giant roll of heavy-duty duct tape onto his son's bound thighs and reached down to the floor to grab one of the thick tube socks he'd fished out of his own ginormous police boots a few minutes ago, all hell broke loose.

"Wha...what the fuck? What are you doing with that? No. Wait. Dad! NO!" Shane fearfully cried out, his once angry expression turning into one of utter fear and unequivocal dread.

I watched from the other side of the gaping doorway as the beefy muscle cop slowly approached his protesting son's seated position. The stern Officer's frowning face continued betraying no semblance of sympathy as his gloved hands and sheening jet-black fingers pressed his own morbidly putrescent-looking tube sock into one big fat ball.

Bob didn't bother explaining what his thick, sweat-drenched and odour-ridden police sock would serve as.
He didn't need to.

"No. Dad, stop. No! You're not gagging me with that...that...that thing! No! I'm gonna...ugh! I'm gonna fuckin' puke!" the visibly mortified teen vehemently cried out, his body struggling mightily and his head twisting left and right in a last-ditch effort to remain one step ahead of his father's impossibly foul-smelling foot-scented sock-ball.

Shane desperately tried reminding his captor of the fact that his foot odour problem had been clinically diagnosed as "severe" and that those week-old work socks were loaded with bacteria and hazardous to the extreme, but the supremely hairy jumbo-limbed police officer's resolve remained unflinching.

Much to my own slight annoyance, the hulking beefcake's broad back soon prevented me from seeing his son's face, but luckily for me, I didn't need to see everything to successfully deduce what was happening.

My level of excitement grew as Bob grabbed the back of his son's head, leading to a brief but somewhat eventful struggle. Shane was apparently panicked beyond reason at the prospect of being silenced with one of his own father's positively sweltering and notoriously infamous stink bombs. He coughed and gagged - no doubt as a result of having caught an up-close whiff of the approaching bundle - and then broke down into a frenzied attempt at calling for help and telling his dad off.

"No! Get that fuckin' thing outta my ffmmpph. Mnnoo! Mpphh! No, you can't dmmphh. Mmmhh! HELP! HELmmmmpphh..." was the last thing Shane managed to blurt out and scream.

Muffled coughing sounds filled the room up as Officer Bob's giant ball of toe-scented fabric began forcefully invading the screaming prisoner's facial orifice.

"Shut up. Eat my fuckin' sock." Bob angrily hissed, his hushed tone and deep voice dripping with both anger and great disappointment.

The telltale low-pitched growling of extra-wide duct tape rapidly ensued, and by the time the towering muscle cop turned around to snatch his remaining sock up and focus on the other helpless prisoner, poor Shane had his entire face sealed shut beneath a dozen or so revolutions of heavy-duty industrial-grade duct tape; several orbits of which had even been preventatively wrapped beneath his jaw and over the top of his head for good measure.

The defeated lout could no longer scream or call for help....not intelligibly anyhow. But he didn't need to. His beet-red face and cross-eyed features would do all the speaking from now on. He and his soon-to-be gagged cousin would be going nowhere. Going nowhere and saying nothing. Not for a while anyway.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

@MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradstick
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Ahh, that was an extremely satisfying scene, both the hand-gagging and what it led to. And, of course, the description of the two youths' fully-roped-up helplessness.

I'm genuinely torn over whether it should end here or continue.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Ah nice to see this story back in action and Officer Bob putting to good work on restraining his son and nephew. Poor little delinquents, facing justice of the father who is a cop. Enjoy the sock, Shane. Your dad worked hard in it. Hate to be in your position. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

That was well worth the wait. A little "police brutality" may be just what these punks need to be scared straight.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome really perfect that's how you have to shut my huge mouth lol
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Do they teach all these roping skills at police school? Seems to me like Bob enjoys bondage more than the average father ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Our peeping narrator is definitely getting quite the show! Bob really has gone to town on the two trouble makers - he must really want them to learn their lesson. After all that swearing and shouting Shane got what he deserved but I'm feeling a bit sorry for Caleb who's not really making trouble but is likely to experience the same fate.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice to see the trouble making brats get gagged, wonder what will happen if Bob catches our little snoop though
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome back! I've been dying for a new chapter of one of your stories! As hot as always! I wouldn't hate being arrested by Officer Bob and subjected to the same treatment :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent restart to this tale.....love the description of the handgag, followed by the application of the sockgag. Looking forward to see how the fellow tie up buddy makes out.....Now what would be even better is that our observer gets roped in too :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

I’m loving this story! How ungrateful of them, his dad worked hard to get those socks just right! I hope they get to spend a lot of time with them and show some appreciation next time! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the nice comments so far, guys!
It's great to be back and greeted with familiar faces!
Straitjacketed wrote: 11 months ago Ahh, that was an extremely satisfying scene, both the hand-gagging and what it led to. And, of course, the description of the two youths' fully-roped-up helplessness.

I'm genuinely torn over whether it should end here or continue.
Glad to see the second part scratched an itch and quenched a craving.
While I originally planned on cramming all of this into one or two parts, I'm afraid a third chapter will be necessary in order to tie up loose ends 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely wonderful to see your signature dauntingly inescapable lengths of rope - Bob's got these twerps utterly helpless!

And honestly, if a friend's hot strong dad shot me a wink, I'd be stopped in my tracks and blushing HARD! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Man, this is fantastic... to have an angry officer in gloves tie me up, bark at me and silence me the way Officer Bob did is just perfect!

Great chapter, as usual! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Really enjoying this [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Can't wait to see what happens next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Huge thanks for all the wonderful comments, guys!
Really glad to see so many of you enjoying this.

Here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic