HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HOUSE ARREST
FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE

CHAPTER 3

After having witnessed the brutish manner in which Officer Bob had force-fed his own impossibly foul-looking week-old work sock into bound Shane's protesting mouth, I fully expected the second prisoner - Caleb - to fall victim to a similar treatment. Much to my own imminent surprise though, the odourous-footed man of the house ended up dealing with his nephew in a somewhat more controlled fashion.

Poor Caleb looked absolutely mortified! His defeated accomplice, who had spent the last several minutes vehemently protesting their fate, was now far removed from reality and trapped in his own little nightmare. What's more, the once recognisable features of the troublesome teen's face were now shrouded beneath overlapping layers of frighteningly sticky duct tape; the totality of which had been hastily spun around his head and face a numberless plurality of times. Only Shane's unmistakably greenish hue and crosseyed gaze betrayed the hopelessly bound dweeb's state of utter shock and panic.

He was sucking on his father's sock, and for that, I felt truly bad.
I felt bad for both of them, but still found the whole exchange inexplicably appealing.

I watched as Officer Bob slowly closed the distance separating him from his hopelessly immobilised, chair-bound nephew. Caleb may have been a bit on the scrawny side, but I guess you could say he was of normal height and size for a seventeen-year-old. Neither big nor remarkably small. Next to his supremely broad-chested and profusely hairy uncle, however, the wiry teen looked positively twig-like!

The size difference between the two of them became even more glaring when the buff behemoth-of-a-man began verbally rebuking his prisoner; cupping one leathery bear-sized paw behind the young man's hairy dome and using his other gloved hand to point an accusatory finger down at the lad's fear-stricken face.

I could only make out part of what my friend's father was saying, but in short, he spent what seemed like several minutes paternalistically reproving his nephew; reprimanding him for his bad behaviour and informing him of the many consequences it would inevitably entail.

Caleb's wide emerald eyes kept nervously darting up and down; alternating between the hulking police officer's frowning face and the giant, leather-clad finger that kept pointing right at him. Or at least, that's what I initially thought he was looking at. It didn't take me long to realise that Caleb's attention wasn't so much drawn to the thick, sheening, accusatory jet-black digit as much as it was to the big, sweltering, putrid mass of fabric that was menacingly balled up behind it.

"I'm keeping you under custody until your father swings by to pick you up on Monday, and you boys can forget about that concert you were planning to attend tomorrow night." Bob went on, causing his son - the more troublesome of the two prisoners - to go on a sort of crazed rant.

Shane went positively berserk upon hearing that his dad planned on keeping them under house arrest. He struggled, coughed and sputtered behind his mighty gag; no doubt as a means of alerting his authoritative father to the fact that the concert tickets weren't refundable and that all of their friends were expecting them to be there...several of which actually needed a ride; a ride he and Caleb had unwittingly agreed to provide.

"Mmggghh ggghm pphhgg. Mmph mmpphh gghg uugghh pphh!" he screamed or rather tried to; breaking down into a surprisingly violent fit of rage upon coming face to face with his own inability to properly communicate his urgent message. The wooden chair creaked and groaned under its agitated prisoner's seemingly uncontrollable theatrics, but the excessive amount of unnecessarily strict ropework keeping him immobile didn't weaken in the slightest or show any signs of waning. And much to the deviant young man's unending chagrin, neither did his pungent-footed father's fat, speech-preventing tube sock.

There would be no mouthing off past Officer Bob's notoriously malodourous, puke-inducing, week-old work sock.
There would be no mouthing off, no negotiating, and most importantly, no possibility of getting a cry for help out.
An uncompromisingly effective gag, if ever there was one.

Of even greater interest to my young self, however, was Caleb's reaction, or should I say, lack thereof. Though his face bore clear signs of terror and distress, his attention seemed far removed from the verbal rebukes spilling out of Bob's scolding mouth. The weekend-long enforced grounding and the sudden news that he and Shane wouldn't be attending the concert they'd both bought tickets to didn't seem to phase him in the slightest. Even as the words sunk in and his fellow prisoner cried out beneath his speech-impeeding gag, the less boisterous chair-bound teen remained transfixed on the eye-wateringly strong-scented fabric contained in the hulking police officer's huge, glistening gloved hand.

The look on Caleb's face left little doubt as to the fiercely overpowering smell that his hairy-chested behemoth-uncle's sock was giving off. He was visibly terrified! And quite understandably so!

"You know where this is going right, eh boy?" Bob asked, keeping a firm grip on the back of the young man's head before unwadding his giant, offensive-smelling sock out from behind his accusatory finger and presenting it to his nephew's discernably terrorised face.

Caleb didn't answer. Not with words anyway. His neck muscles tensed up, his head fought to back away and his face, which was already a mixture of horror and disgust, went crosseyed.

Officer Bob knew full well the potency of his clinically diagnosed foot odour, not to mention the unbearably acrid stench that plagued his perpetually sweaty and very much freakishly oversized soles. He knew that the sock he held in his hand had been worn almost twenty-four hours a day for the past week or so, but he just didn't care. The uber-masculine goliath-cop moved his big fuming stink bomb directly in front of the captive teen's panic-stricken face and held it there.

"That's right. Take it all in and get a good long look at it, 'cause in about a minute from now this'll be going inside your yapper." he warned, to which the already frightened teen merely whimpered in fear.

"D'you have anything to say before the gag goes in?" Bob semi-benevolently offered, allowing the dweeb to potentially get some sort of final plea for mercy out. The young prisoner's much-anticipated laments, however, never came. The sheer size and smell of his uncle's putrid sock was such that the threat of being intimately acquainted with it left him paralysed in fear and utterly speechless. Only the sound of a desperate groan left the kid's mouth, something which Bob quickly interpreted as being a "no".

"Alright, then open up. You boys have caused enough trouble as is, now the two of you will be staying put and you won't be making a fuss or complaining about it either." he grumpily ordered; something which initially went unheeded by the wide-eyed, petrified captive.

"Open. Now!" the burly police officer commandingly repeated, knocking Caleb out of his fear-induced paralysis and prompting the terrified lad to immediately open his mouth up.

Still, the frowning leviathan remained seemingly unimpressed with the gaping mouth being offered by his prisoner.
"Wider, boi. Tongue flat down." the hulking Alpha-brute impatiently scolded.

I watched as the excessively well-restrained prisoner obediently widened the entrance to his speech-capable orifice, and then watched as the giant wad of moist, indescribably foul-smelling fabric immediately rushed in to clog his vacant cavity.

The hairy-chested policeman's sheening black gloves creaked rather noisily as his very large and remarkably thick fingers worked in unison to forcibly push the mighty stuffing in.

"There we go...down the hatch." he calmly mumbled, his deep tone and low baritone voice barely registering in my ears.

Much to his own credit, and unlike Officer Bob's very agitated son, Caleb took the gagging like a champ. Though the huge hand draped around the back of his hairy dome no doubt played a role in ensuring his continued compliance, the young man offered no semblance of resistance. His cheeks bulged and his facial orifice stretched around and struggled like mad in an effort to accommodate his uncle's big, putrid, oversized tube sock. But even so, he remained quite cooperative.

A series of muffled coughs at one point made their way out of the poor teen's amply-packed mouth, but nary a hint of sympathy cracked the stern mask on his frowning captor's bearded face.

"Yeah, that's right, boi. Choke on uncle Bob's big fuckin' fat gag. Eat it." the jumbo-limbed muscle cop uncaringly murmured, using his thick leathery black fingers to force-feed more of the poignant-smelling fabric into his own nephew's noticeably bulging mouth.

Caleb remained silent throughout the entirety of the ordeal. But even though his newly speech-proofed gob provided our ears with no audible cries or protests, his worsening facial expressions and cross-eyed features spoke aplenty. His toes curled inwards and his hands and fingers flailed around powerlessly as the supremely muscular officer's creaking fingers forced more and more sock in. The strict chair-tie left him utterly defenceless and incapable of mounting any resistance, but the heavy-handed gagging was still carried out with unnecessary force and brute efficiency. In other words, Caleb was being treated like a criminal.

With that being said, you should have seen the look of disbelief on my face when, seemingly out of his own volition, the young man tried closing his lips around the uncompromisingly cumbersome gag his own uncle had force-fed him.

Officer Bob concluded the stuffing process by pulling his tyrannical fingers away, but instead of reaching for the tape, he just stood there; holding the back of his prisoner's head in place while victoriously eyeing the teen's inability to cope with the steaming hot ball of foot-odour-infested fabric that now clogged his orifice.

The towering policeman and I both watched as Caleb tried closing his lips around it again, but no matter how hard he tried to contend with the gag's size, part of the mighty stuffing always managed to remain impervious to his efforts.

"Yeah...that's a big gag, ain't it?" Bob eventually mused, the sudden lightness of his tone instantly betraying some of the pride and amusement he felt at watching his nephew try and fail to tame the tremendously generous stuffing material he'd fished out of his own trusty old police boots.

"You boys won't be planning anything shifty, and you won't be mouthing off anytime soon...not with those gags anyway." he added, emphasising the fact that he knew his socks to be insurmountably silencing.

As it turns out, big Bob's thick, speech-impeeding stink bombs would come in quite handy.
Much to Shane and Caleb's imminent disbelief, something even direr would end up befalling them that day.
Officer Bob had another trick up his sleeve; one that neither of his bound captives would soon be able to forget.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

@MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @socksniffer27 @Kratos
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Someone has some criminally smelly feet. :lol: I'm not quite sure if these boys are receiving justice or just plain torture
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

That was one hot scene! I loved the way Offiver Bob took his time to tease his nephew a little and pack his mouth proffesionally with his rancid sock. What a perfect uncle :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Wow really awesome
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Now thats just police brutality 😆

I just wonder what officer bobs thoughts would be on our young narrators spying and eavesdropping? What would he deem a fair punishment for the crime?
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Quite the different reactions in both captive boys. Shane being rebellious and fighting with all of his might. Caleb accepting defeat and knew it was pointless; a prisoner in his uncle's house for the weekend. What a cruel fate along with those week old fuming socks. But I can't wait to see what else Officer Bob has in mind now. Great job again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Can't help but kinda feel bad for the rebellious guys' mouths; not for them, they fully deserve a fitting and cruel punishment, for their mouths! :lol:
I mean, just look at those socks! So much toe junk and waxy foot jam crumbled up the poor wads! Truly "criminally smelly" (- quote from the great [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], couldn't have put it better)
I have to wonder, considering the state of those socks and the two teens beyond frightened reaction to them, where does our good dilf Bob rank on Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s foot odour chart? Very high, that's for sure, but high enough to outrank Zack or Shawn or even give Nick a run for his money with a tie?

Also, fantastic chapter as usual, but if you see bondagefreak foot and arrest in your notification bar you just know it's gonna be good!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, dear Officer Bob... how charming and rakish you are. How sexy and dominant and both a father and a Daddy. But damn, those feet! Does anyone know if locking a leather foot mitt on those things would mitigate the scent? Asking for a friend. ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

As expected, you continue your reign as having the most intricately appealing gagging scenes on this site. The pure domination is palpable, even in text form. Incredible.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] What an amazing chapter! loved everything to do with the gag scene. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This superb addition to this tale made me realize one of two things. Your art is simply self-perfecting over time....or i was missing this kind of action/dominance... :lol: :lol: Thanks for such a great addition.

I can't imagine what is next for the subs....but I do have a few choice wishes :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Just stumbled upon this and I love it ! Can’t wait to keep reading and wanting to see where this goes
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So the fuming socks are just the appetizer for the boi's? What else does Bob have in mind for them 🤔

Can't say I'm surprised there's more to the delinquent teens punishment. Curious to see how they handle more, for the rest of the weekend at that 😅
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor Calab! The problems of missing a concert or being grounded for the weekend pale to nothing when compared to the prospect of having one of Uncle Bob's socks forced into your - what's the correct word - yapper?!

But he heroically conquers his fears and willingly opens his mouth to accept his fate little knowing that there is an even worse fate to come.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* STORY POLL *
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD
AND SHARE YOUR CHOICE WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS.
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'd choose the second one, I mean I'd hate to suck on the Officer's foul smelling socks but I would love him to shove them in my mouth.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As always in your readership, my friend, I remain an outlier in my distaste for rancid footwear!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I voted for : YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Had a hard time debating here on this poll, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. So I went with the no, but I'd secretly would want him to stuff it in my mouth.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

No disgusting socks in my mouth!! Until or Unless Officer Bob decides to change that
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The second option from the top seems perfect...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh hell no.... death sounds like a much better option 😅
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'd be eager about it, but also was tempted to say no and have him force it in
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Always in for the bratty response!
So of course, NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some surprising - at least for me - poll results, to say the least.
I wasn't expecting so many of you to resist Bob's gag in the hopes that he would force the issue.
I knew that option would get a lot of votes, but I was definitely expecting those last two options to garner a better showing.

Considering how buff and intimidating Officer Bob is though, I'm willing to bet that a lot of you wouldn't have the gall to outright refuse him if bound to a chair and commanded to surrender ;)

Caleb's choice: YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
Shane's choice: OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic