HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HOUSE ARREST
FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE

CHAPTER 4

I could only stand there and watch as the defeated teen struggled and fought to deal with the unreasonably generous toe-scented mouth stuffing his domineering uncle had fed him. Not only had the brawny police officer deemed fit to use his own infamously foul-smelling stink-bombs, but he also seemed to take great pride and satisfaction in the extreme soundproofing they imposed.

"Yeah, you boys won't be getting a peep out through those massive gags, now won't you?" he quietly mused, holding the back of his nephew's head with one hand while amusedly watching Caleb struggle to close his lips together.

"Here, boi. Lemme help you with that." the hairy hulk finally spoke, bringing his free hand up to the young prisoner's mouth and using two of his gloved fingers to push the excess material in. Poor Caleb coughed and groaned, but the gargantuan-limbed goliath-cop simply tightened his grip and continued ramming the tips of his huge digits into the helpless dweeb's utterly well-packed gob.

"Yeah, there we go. That's it." he triumphantly mumbled, the jet-black leather covering his very girthy fingers creaking noisily as he imposed the remainder of his positively sweltering sock into the chairtied lad's fiercely bulging lips.

Caleb's crosseyed features churned and twisted to form a veritable cocktail of mixed emotions. He somehow managed to keep his lips pressed firmly together, but his face betrayed clear signs of panic, horror and confusion. Much like the other juvenile delinquent sitting just a couple meters away, his mouth was stuffed to the brim with a hunky police officer's week-old tube sock. And not just any police officer, mind you. We're talking about a police officer whose indescribably potent foot odour was the stuff of nightmares!

While it's true that Caleb was every bit as guilty as Shane and the other street rats they both usually hung around with, I still felt a bit bad for what he was being put through. About a minute ago, the unbearable stench of his burly captor's infamously puke-inducing and very much clinically diagnosed foot odour had caused his eyes to water over and turned his skin a weird shade of green. And yet now, there he was...silenced with the very source of the stench and sucking on the raunchy old sock his uncle's colossal soles and uber-fat toes had spent the last seven days stinking up and simmering in!

You should've seen the look of fear in Caleb's eyes when the telltale sound of Officer Bob's heavy-duty industrial-grade duct tape came roaring to life. The end of the roll was pressed against the back of his upper neck before being noisily - and I mean very noisily - pulled taut atop his left cheek and completely across his jampacked orifice.

"Yeah, that'll do nicely. Uncle Bob doesn't want you getting rid of his special gag." the brute commented, speaking of himself as though he weren't actually there. I don't know why, but I found the giant man's antics really quite enthralling.

"I also don't want you giving me any lip or calling out for help while you're here, boi." Bob very calmly went on, the massive roll of grey adhesive growling and roaring as it was pulled taut around the chairbound teen's comparatively puny face.

"You're just gonna sit here for the next two days, quietly sucking on your gag and thinking 'bout what you and your friends did to that poor guy." he quietly continued, my own eyes going wide as I caught sight of Caleb's facial features...or rather, what was left of them now that the hunky police officer's freakishly wide tape had completed its first orbit around the lower half of his face.

Officer Bob's mammoth arms and unbelievably broad chest bulged like crazy as he brought the uber-sticky and highly unwieldy roll of tape around for another pass.

"There, this oughta seal your little face shut." he growled, the sound and smell of the truly aggressive-sounding duct tape apparently turning the hulking leviathan into an even manlier and mouthier version of himself.

Five revolutions were slowly spun around the terrified teen's face before additional orbits were vertically wrapped under his chin and all the way up over his hairy dome. By the time the hefty roll of fibrous tape was tossed over to the nearby bed, only Caleb's eyes, nose and forehead had been spared its limitless wrath. Everything else was trapped beneath layers of overlapping grey adhesive.

The two-meter-tall goliath-cop spent several moments double-checking his nephew's newly imposed muzzle; keeping a firm grip on the teen's head while running his sheening jet-black digits across the bound prisoner's heavily tape-gagged face. I watched as he moved his free hand up to the helpless lad's exposed nose and then watched as he unapologetically used two of his leathery fingers to clog up both of Caleb's airways.

A series of heavily muffled cries predictably filled the room up before the emerald-eyed teen broke down into something of a panicked struggle; the burning of his oxygen-deprived lungs clearly overriding any previous sense of calmness.

The chair creaked and groaned beneath him, but still, his excruciatingly tight and dizzyingly numerous bonds showed no signs of waning. Only after allowing the panicked lad to temporarily bask in the full extent of his own helplessness did Officer Bob finally remove his fingers from the young man's desperately flaring sniff holes.

Much to poor Caleb's seemingly unending chagrin though, the hairy-chested police officer repeated the exercise; this time using the fleshier side of his bear paw-sized palm to once again clog the young man's nasal cavities.

"Mgggh...phhgg mggph mmh...." Caleb breathlessly cried out, the sound of his panicked voice reduced to nothing more than a collection of barely audible whimpers.

The chairbound runt fought for air and struggled quite valiantly against his beefy uncle's suffocatingly massive gloved hand. But even without the excessively numerous restraints keeping him strictly pinned down, he would've been absolutely no match for the jumbo-bodied leviathan-cop's great size, might and power. Witnessing the overgrown policeman simultaneously play-wrestling both of his teenage sons and quite literally crushing Shane down to the bed in a matter of mere seconds just a few months ago had convinced me of that.

It would take ten Shanes to successfully wrestle down a man like Bob. It would take ten Calebs, and probably twice as many guys my size to even have a chance at pulling off a feat of that calibre.

In any case, Caleb's air-depriving ordeal only came to an end when the brawny police Officer had gathered sufficient evidence proving that the seal keeping his face in check was completely and unconditionally air-tight. His prisoners couldn't speak, couldn't call for help and were left fully dependent on their nasal passageways; something Bob was apparently quite keen on double-checking.

I watched as the mighty policeman condescendingly tapped his nephew's left cheek a few times before slowly making his way over towards the other tightly chairbound captive.

"Enjoying my gag, son?" he asked, ruffling the furiously grunting lad's hair up and cupping the back of his head with one hand. "What's that? You trying to say something?"

If Shane's eyes could shoot lightning bolts, the entire room would've been turned into a smoking cinder by that point.

"Mggghhh uggmhph mmggghh!" he screamed, his face scrunched up into the absolute angriest of glares and his mouth working overtime in an attempt to formulate some sort of protest or complaint past his father's pungent sockgag.

"Go ahead, boi. Speak up. Say what you gotta say." the buff police officer taunted, speaking as though he was completely oblivious to his son's plight while at the same time encouraging him to mouth off some more.

"Phhggh mmph phhgg! Mmh ggmhh pggh uggh phgghmph!" Shane angrily retorted, his skin turning beet red as he desperately fought to communicate past his father's hefty stuffing.

Bob just smirked and let out a discreet snicker before slowly moving his free hand up in front of the glaring prisoner's screaming face.

"Yeah, I think someone needs a time out." he calmly went on, cooly circling around to the back of his son's chair. Shane's features betrayed unspeakable irritation when the supremely hulking man's positively gargantuan gloved hand slowly clamped down over the entirety of his face. He tried shaking his head no and tried getting a final cry for help out, but his efforts came too little too late. Pretty soon, everything below his eyes was completely engulfed beneath the authoritative police officer's tremendously oversized palm.

"Mggghh mmhh..."

I just stood there and watched as the young man's eyes shifted from panic to anger and then back to panic again in the span of less than a minute. Shane's flaring nostrils would fill the room up with laborious sniffing sounds every time the insufferably massive hand would loosen its grip just a tad bit. But each time he thought it was over, the smothering grip would tighten; cutting off his access to fresh air and launching him back into a state of utter desperation.

Officer Bob spent the next three minutes domineeringly controlling his son's breathing like that; sporadically altering the tightness of his insanely smothering handgag while keeping his ward under strict control by forcing him to fight for every breath. By the time the burly leviathan deemed his son sufficiently subdued, poor Shane was completely broken and reduced to a heaving, whimpering mess.

The irrefutably poignant scent of his father's huge, lustrous gloved hand no doubt accompanied his every sniff, but still the newly-dispirited and defeated teen remained fully compliant.

"There. Much better." the burly strongman finally spoke; the sound of rushing air once again meeting our ears as Shane's partially obstructed nostrils desperately fought to sniff up the puny filets of air his father's slowly loosening handgag was granting him.

Had it not been for the fact that I had two glassfuls of orange-flavoured soda pop in my hands and that my best friend was waiting for me in the other room, I would've happily spent the next five minutes standing behind the gaping doorway and quietly observing the spectacle unfolding within Bob's bedroom.

"Here, man." I told my friend, walking into his room and putting our cold glasses of Orange Crush on the floor, next to where he was gaming. I concocted a believable lie about how I'd spent the last few minutes mesmerised by the thunderous deluge still coming down outside, but Sam barely acknowledged my explanation and didn't seem to care either way. He'd clearly been too engrossed in his game to take note of my absence and didn't seem to mind one bit when I told him I'd be back to join him after calling my mum and relieving myself in the washroom.

"Sure thing, bro." he cheerfully shot back, not even taking his eyes off the screen as I pulled out of his room and closed the door behind me.

Truth be known, I had no intention of calling my mum or going to the washroom just yet. I just wanted to see what my friend's dad was up to and was so completely mesmerised by the short exchanges I'd witnessed so far. As luck would have it, my impressionable young mind was once again completely blown away by what my eyes picked up next.

Imagine my utter surprise when I stealthily approached the Master bedroom only to find Officer Bob reaching down towards his son's bound ankles and yanking off one of the beat-up trainers Shane had been wearing that day.

I listened most intently as the gruff man of the house brutishly rebuked his own progeny, and then watched with unbridled attention as he brought the shoe's uninvitingly decrepit mouth right up to his bound and tapegagged son's utterly defenceless nostrils.

At first, I didn't quite grasp what was motivating him to do such a thing, but then it actually made sense once I learned what the two prisoners had actually done. Considering the fact that they'd been arrested for picking on another teen and apparently beating him up, hogtying him and stealing his phone, his AirPods and his brand-new sneakers before finally gagging him and leaving him in a back alley with one of their crummy old shoes taped up to his bruised and tapegagged face, I guess you could say Officer Bob's unorthodox methods were fair and somewhat justified.

In any case, Shane didn't take too kindly to being forced to sniff his own shoe, but it's only when Bob had the smart idea of forcing him to sniff one of Caleb's freshly removed and equally crummy-looking sneakers that the juvenile delinquent really began mouthing off and cursing behind his uncompromisingly speechproof gag.

"You think that's funny, eh? You think you're such a big shot for ganging up on a smaller kid and leaving him gagged with one of your stinking trainers taped to his face?" Officer Bob fumed. "Get back in there and sniff your cousin's shoe!" he barked, causing the coughing and gagging teen to cry out and protest anew.

"Uggh! Uggmpph!"

Caleb wasn't spared a similar treatment, but instead of only sniffing his own shoes, Bob seemed to prioritise exposing the lad to Shane's ratty old sneakers. Sneakers which - judging by the ensuing laments - seemed quite musty and unpleasant in their own right.

Suffice it to say, I was positively transfixed and mesmerised by the whole exchange.
I'm honestly not too sure what possessed me at that very moment, but I felt what can only be described as an uncontrollable urge to experience what Caleb and Shane were being put through. Oh don't get me wrong, the last thing I wanted was to be tied down to a chair and gagged with my friend's dad's puke-inducing patrol socks. The idea of being helpless and exposed to another guy's worn shoe, however...it definitely had an effect on me of some sort.

And so, unaware of my poor timing and of the great shame and embarrassment my actions would cause me for many years to come, I sneakily crept over to the not-so-distant front of the house and set my eyes on Officer Bob's colossal pair of big bad, steaming hot police boots.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

@MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Seems like our protagonist is about to get in trouble :lol: 8-) . Another highly descriptive chapter in your usual style, the feet lovers will love this.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Looks like the peeping tom is liking what he sees. ;) So transfixed and probably jealous of the treatment. Now hopefully he can enjoy Bob's boots while he's busy with his son and nephew and making them smell the trainers. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Loved this chapter! Can’t wait for the next instalment. Just know it’s going to pick up even more
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I mean, to be perfectly fair, I think anyone would be mesmerized by this little show. But to go all in and sneak to get some boots? That's just begging for punishment...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This would be such a fascinating exchange to observe and I would be just as transfixed, honestly.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot as always! Can't wait for the narrator to get some of the punishment he desires!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Can't say I blame the little peeping friend; some may say it's indiscreet for him to go all in for the boots, but had I been in his place, I'd have been much more rash: just full-on open the door in the hopes of being Master Bob's third prisoner :lol:

And excellent chapter as usual. Sir's story-telling and story-writing abilities are truly unmatched as well as his ability to describe guys' emotions through the entire gagging and aftermath ordeal. This might be just a bit easier for him since he no doubt had many guys gagged by his hand 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mitchelaiden wrote: 10 months ago Loved this chapter! Can’t wait for the next instalment. Just know it’s going to pick up even more
Glad you're enjoying this, buddy-boi. Just added your name to the story's tag list.
Don't get your hopes up though, this little tale is wrapping up in the next chapter.
If you guys like Officer Bob enough, I'm sure we'll be seeing him in future tales ;)

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

That was definitely worth the wait. I see our curious young twerp is about to get caught, I just wonder if it will be by his friend, or officer Bob?
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Officer Bob is quite the stud! Love a man in (and out of) uniform! And I can't blame our plucky protagonist in the least for eyeing those boots. I know he'll do much more than eye them, though. But who could resist such temptation?

But did Bob know his escapades with Caleb were observed? I can't imagine he'd be pleased...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the awesome comments so far, guys.
Glad to see many of you anxiously awaiting the next chapter! 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, this is absolutely amazing... I loved how brutal and strict officer Bob was and how he enjoyed taping up his captives. The breath control test to see if the tape gag is effective was incredible.... I would love to be in those captives' place.... 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Really glad you're enjoying this, my friend. There's no doubt in my mind that you'd sign up to be in their place, if only to later regret it once chair-bound and confronted with Officer Bob's toe-scented gags.

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT A BIT LATER TODAY.
Also, don't know if anyone noticed, but there's a connection to Easy Prey I and IV in this piece.
Have fun figuring that one out, guys 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I really doubt that I would regret anything... :)

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago
Also, don't know if anyone noticed, but there's a connection to Easy Prey I and IV in this piece.
Have fun figuring that one out, guys 8-) [/align][/size]
In this sort of tug game of playing detective, I've found one of the two connections between the tales, the one to Easy Prey I
Can't believe I've let the name slip through my hands and not ring any bells: Shane, the unruly teen brother of Sam and naughty son of our beloved dilf Bob, is the same friend of Ethan's from EPI that helped take down Andrew and had his pungent socks used as mouthstuffing for the gamer nerd!

Now I need to put on my Sherlock hat and find the connection to the other Easy Prey...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congrats on finding the first connection [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!
You are indeed correct.

Shane is a renowned troublemaker and one of Ethan's classmates. He's the guy who tore his own ratty AF socks off in the hopes that Andrew would be forcibly gagged with them; something that actually did end up occurring. EASY PREY I (m+/MM)

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

After some digging, I've also found the clue to Easy Prey IV!
"Aunt Carol and uncle Frank are out of town for the weekend...
Uncle Frank! That means Frank, the father of the equally troublesome Caleb, is the same Frank as Mitch's friend; the same Frank as Ethan's Godfather. All the muscle doms and dilfs and daddies are always connected!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Second clue found. Congrats [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!
Caleb's dad is indeed Mitch's close friend and Ethan's overbearing godfather.

You're getting too good at this.
I'll need to make future connections less transparent ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HOUSE ARREST
FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE

CHAPTER 5

You know those utterly silly and bizarre things you probably still remember doing when you were a wee lad or an innocent preteen? The kind of thing that would be a great source of embarrassment for you, had it not been for your age at the time and the fact that you weren't old enough for anyone to think anything of it? Well, this wasn't one of those moments. Everything I'm about to tell you now pretty much fits the bill, except for one critical detail that made it far worse and infinitely more embarrassing. I wasn't a kid anymore. I was a teenager.

Okay, deep breath.
Let me start from the beginning.

So yeah, after witnessing my gaming buddy's burly police dad forcing his own son and nephew to sniff each other's crummy-looking sneakers, I had this particularly bizarre urge to sample and experience what it was they might've been going through at that moment. Don't ask why. I can't even explain it.

And so while Officer Bob was busy rebuking his nephew and forcing him to take whiffs from inside one of Shane's ratty as fuck Nike Airs, I somewhat stealthily vacated the area in favour of making haste towards the front entryway.

A large coat & shoe closet with sliding mirrored doors decorated one of the walls, but that's not what I had my mind set on. The instant I opened the ornate door leading to the ceramic-floored entryway, the absolute strongest of vinegary-scented odours stung my eyes and permeated my nostrils.

'Good grief, it's like a fuckin' gas chamber in here!' I remember whispering to myself.

Unconcerned by the nauseatingly foul stench that lay ahead of me, I quietly tip-toed my way into the cool entranceway and zeroed in on the source of the offensive odour; big burly muscle-cop Bob's trusty old police boots.

To say that they were big and smelly would've been something of a major understatement. Officer Bob's trusty old boots weren't just big and smelly. They positively stank and they were HUGE! His boots were about one and a half times the length of my size 8s and their thickly-padded mouths gaped wide enough to swallow the front of my face whole!

Now that his newly discarded week-old patrol socks had been fished out from their depths, those cavernous boots of his were free to spew their stench and stink the place up in an uninhibited fashion. And stink the place up they did!

I don't know how, but I somehow managed to retain my sanity long enough to make it up to those boots and squat down in front of them. I remember eyeing them up in both fear and respect and asking myself if I really wanted to go through with this. Much to my own imminent misfortune, however, my mind was dead set on sampling Officer Bob's positively reeking boots. True, I could smell them just fine even from outside the main entranceway, but I wouldn't get to experience what Caleb and Shane were going through unless I got closer. And I mean a lot closer.

And so I just knelt there; squinting my burning eyes tight whilst looking down into the harrowingly deep and uninviting chasm that I was slowly coaxing myself into sampling. I gazed into it; my nose crinkling up and my face contorting into a disgusted grimace even though I hadn't even taken a single whiff yet.

That's how Officer Bob found me. Kneeling over one of his positively colossal police boots with my face just an inch away from disappearing inside it.

The telltale wet slurping noises his chronically sweaty soles made as they marched their way across the ceramic floor is what alerted me to the hairy goliath's imminent approach. I scrambled to get up with the haste of a frightened alley cat, but alas, my lightning-fast reflexes were all for nought. Officer Bob had seen me...not in person, mind you, but through the reflection in the coat closet's large mirrored doors. Fuck!

"Whatcha doin' there, boi?" the tremendously hulking leviathan asked, my terror-struck face turning a ghostly shade of white as his incredibly statuesque frame stepped into the suddenly cramped entryway.

"Nn...nn...nothing, sir." I somewhat awkwardly stammered; my mind running 360 in an attempt to conjure up some half-baked and semi-believable excuse as to why I'd been caught red-handed with my face buried nose-deep inside one of his infamously pungent police boots.

"Why were you staring inside one of my boots then?" the gargantuan-limbed policeman asked, his tremendously broad frame dwarfing my own infinitely scrawnier one as he approached my position head-on.

"I...I wasn't...I mean, no I mean...it's just a dare. I lost a bet...and Sam told me to like...do this. We were just playing this stupid bet thing..." I nervously rambled, feeling both stupid and utterly pathetic as I stood there, facing off against the hulking policeman's huge hairy chest while he eyed me down with a look of sheer puzzlement and suspicion.

"Mmm hmm, so you're saying Sammy sent you here and..."

"'Cause of the bet. I...I lost a bet." came my quick interjection, something which caused the grown man to quizzically raise his left eyebrow.

"So you're saying you lost a bet and the consequence was for you to come here and give my boots a sniff." he completed; the frantic nodding of my head apparently not fully convincing him of my truthfulness.

"Ye...yes. Yes, Sir."

Officer Bob looked down at his boots and glanced back up towards my very much frightened face before mumbling the word "kids" and shaking his head in disbelief.

"I think I'll need to have a little chat with Sammy later on." he spoke, giving me one final, almost distrustful look before turning his massive frame around and squatting down to rummage inside the cluttered coat closet.

As you can probably imagine, I was very much hoping to scamper out of the foul-smelling entryway and crawl into a dark hole somewhere, but the rummaging police Officer's squatting form barred my escape route and blocked my exit.

"Here." he spoke, rising back up to his two-meter-tall self whilst holding what I immediately recognised as his dreadfully overworked, decade-old running shoes in one hand. The same pair of size 14s he'd been wearing since I was a little kid, and the same pair of size 14s he wore every single waking hour of every single day when he didn't have his trusty police boots on. Yup. Those shoes.

I took a step back, but that didn't seem to dissuade Bob from what he was planning.

"I didn't know you'd be here, but since you are and since you're apparently up to no good, I might as well kill two birds with one stone..." he murmuringly mumbled, dropping one of his fear-inspiringly ginormous trainers back down to the floor before taking a step towards me.

I didn't know what the burly muscleman meant when he spoke of "killing two birds with one stone" but it almost sounded as though he'd planned on pulling his own infamously nauseating running shoes out, even before stumbling upon my awkwardly snooping self.

"So, did you take a whiff of my boots or did you chicken out?" he asked, the sound of his baritone voice weighing heavy on my shoulders as he menacingly took another step closer and busily worked on unlacing the old running shoe he now held between both of his gloved hands.

"I...I chickened out, sir." I immediately stated, my voice sounding shakier than usual as the hard wall suddenly made itself manifest against my back.

"Good." was the only thing Officer Bob assertively grumbled before taking another slow step towards my hopelessly cornered form and keeping his stern gaze glued to the reeking shoe he was handling. The sound of my own heartbeat and the remarkably audible creaking of his leather-coated digits seemingly filled my ears up as he stood before me; his big bulging arms and giant heaving chest filling me with mixed fear and wonder.

I just stood there; mortified and puzzled as the looming leviathan's angrily creaking fingers struggled to contend with the glaringly overworked running shoe's dreadfully crusty laces. It took almost a full minute for him to get them all properly loosened up, by which point I received more information as to what would become of me.

"Since you boys like playing bets and giving each other harsh consequences for losing them, I'm gonna up the stakes a little and make sure you live up to your own rules." he paternalistically scolded, pulling the morbidly putrescent sneaker's tongue flap back as far as it would go and using his gloved fingers to open its maw up 'till it was left wide and gaping.

"Come here." the buff tyrant-cop authoritatively demanded, motioning for me to approach, all the while holding his very own feverishly putrid size 14 running shoe directly down to my face level.

I instinctively tensed my neck muscles and tried squirming away, but the colossal man simply cupped the back of my head with his huge palm and forced me to stand upright and face him.

"You have a dare to fulfil. I'm gonna see to it you do." he warned, before speaking in a clearer tone and ordering me to step closer and put my comparatively puny face inside his freakishly ginormous running shoe.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

@MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Damn! Too hot!
Officer Bob seems keen to not let another Shane and Caleb grow out of little Sam and his friend; they'll know well to take full responsibility for their poor actions. Our little boot-sniffing narrator must curse his days for that hastily made-up excuse! Sam will probably curse his days too since Bob will surely teach them both not to play stupid games with those pungent shoes as his instrument of correction.

Can't say I'm not jealous of the narrator's position, though! Tending to your fantasies by smelling the boots alone must be something, but having a 2-meter-tall giant force the shoe to your face will either be an awakening to a new world of footwear infatuation or a complete turn-off!

Can't wait to see what happens next! Something tells me that even outside of Shane's troublemaking, Officer Bob will have a new lad to tie up and torment with his feet for the next couple of years!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My brain helpfully conjured up the image of our protagonist at eye level with a set of giant furry pecs and I love it. Good for him - and though he protests, I think we all know that Officer Bob's forcefulness is exciting him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

God, this man is too hot to be fathomed. Can only imagine how toxic it must be in that room. As always, your descriptive language is phenomenal.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What an interesting turn of events... Officer Bob seems to like his boys inhaling his scent.... :twisted:

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] What a great chapter! I read this one very closely, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Loved the descriptions of Officer Bob's smelly footwear :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic