Son Grounded F/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Son Grounded F/m

Post by Corn Boy »

Son Grounded (F/m)

Hey, all! This is my first story and I hope you all like it! Please let me know if you want more because I do have quite a few female-dominant story ideas and I'd be happy to write them if this story is well received!

Kaden is a typical teenage boy who loves hanging out with friends and playing video games. Unfortunately, this love did not hold up for his schoolwork. He mainly had Cs on his report card with a couple Ds sprinkled in. As far as physical appearance, Kaden has short brown hair, blue eyes, and has a slim build. He is relatively tall standing at 6'4" tall. His mother, Kara, also has a slim build with blue eyes, but she has blonde hair which hangs to about halfway down her back. She is 5'8" tall. She tries to no avail to get her son to take his schoolwork more seriously. Today, however, would be the day that Kara had had enough and decided to finally make some changes. Kaden came home with an F on his science test. This prompted Kara to call Kaden into the kitchen where she looked at the grade.
"Kaden, would you please come here for a minute?", asked Kara.
"Alright, mom.", said Kaden as he headed for the kitchen.
"Kaden, I really need you to start taking your schoolwork seriously. You don't have much time before you're out in the world and carving your own path. This can no longer be overlooked. I'm afraid you will be grounded until you get your schoolwork on track."
"No, mom! Please don't ground me!"
"I have no choice for you must step up your studies. I'll tell you what, I've got a different punishment in mind if you don't want to lose your video games."
"What is it, mom?"
"Alright, but if you choose it, you must see it through to the end. Deal?"
"Deal, mom!"
"Alright. You won't lose your video games, but I will keep you "tied up" for the whole weekend."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I'm going to tie you up and keep you like that until Monday."
"Oh... Better than losing my games, I suppose. I'll do it, I guess."
"Alright, but you can't change your mind. Head up to your room. I'll be there in a little while."
With that, Kaden went upstairs and waited in his room.

Approximately ten minutes later, Kara returned holding rope, silver duct tape, and saran wrap. Her son became wide-eyed after seeing how serious she was.
"Well let's get started. First lie down prone on your bed.", Ordered Kara
Kaden did as he was asked, and Kara soon found herself tying her son's wrists behind his back with some rope. she wrapped the rope around Kaden's wrists ten times, then wrapped it between the wrists five times to form rope cuffs. Afterwards, Kara knotted off the rope to secure her son's wrists. This process was repeated for Kaden's elbows, ankles, thighs, and above and below the knees. Kara then wrapped some rope around her son's upper body to secure his arms to his torso.
She wrapped it ten times before knotting the rope at his back. Next, Kara took a roll of silver duct tape and wrapped it around Kaden's hands until each was balled up.
"I don't want you undoing these knots, honey.", Kara said with a smile.
With Kaden's hands rendered useless, Kara took one last length of rope and tied it around her son's wrist bindings. She then wrapped it around Kaden's ankle bindings, pulled it, and started wrapping it around both bindings to place Kaden in a hogtie. Upon knotting the hogtie rope. Kara stepped back, placed her hands on her hips, and looked down on her immobilized son.
"Alright, dear. I think it's safe to say you're not going anywhere right now! There's just one more thing I want to do before I go back downstairs..."
Kara grabbed a white cloth and a roll of duct tape and headed over to Kaden. He watched as his mom peeled off five strips of tape and gave him a smirk.
"Mom, what is that for?", asked Kaden, audibly concerned.
"Oh, Kaden. You didn't really think I'd let you plead and argue with me while I had you tied up, did you?", asked Kara, still displaying her smirk.
"Wait, mom, I promise I'll be quiet!"
"Exactly what I'm talking about. You're going to be gagged as part of this punishment and that's that."
With these final words, Kara stuffed the cloth into her son's mouth and placed the strips of tape across his lips. Once the last strip was sealing Kaden's lips, Kara stepped back, crossed her arms, and gave her bound and gagged son a smile. Kaden, in turn, looked up pleadingly into his mom's eyes.
"That's more like it! With you all gagged up like that, I don't have to listen to your arguing! The saran wrap will be used later tonight. I'll come back around 8:00 to check on you. Until then, don't struggle so much that you hurt yourself, honey!", stated Kara.
"Mmmmph!", was all Kaden could let out while being gagged so effectively.
Kara exited the room and closed the door behind her, leaving her son alone in his bondage.

Kaden couldn't do much other than test his bondage, so he did just that. He began squirming around from side to side, or at least tried to. The ropes weren't tight enough to hurt Kaden, but they were certainly tight enough to make him unable to move any part of his body more than an inch. No matter what limb or what direction Kaden moved, a nylon rope was there to halt him. Only his head was able to move around freely, but what good would that really do for Kaden? He couldn't turn enough to see the knots, and even if he could, they were just out of Kaden's reach. Not to mention, his hands were balled up in duct tape. To say that Kara had him bound pretty well would be an understatement. Even if he could escape, Kaden figured he didn't want to know what his mom would do to make sure that he didn't do it twice. Therefore, the captive boy decided to sit in silence and wait for his mom to return.

With his head being the only part of his body that he could move, Kaden took a glance at the clock to see how much time had passed. The clock read 7:52 which meant two things: First, Kara would be back soon to check on Kaden. Second, Kaden guessed he was first tied up some time shortly after 4 (that was around the time he got home from school), so he has been bound and gagged for close to four hours now. To Kaden, it felt like he had been a prisoner for much longer.
"This is going to be one long weekend, but it beats losing my games.", Kaden thought to himself.

Meanwhile, while Kaden was lying on his bed in bondage, Kara was washing dishes in the kitchen. She was going about her business so casually that it seemed as if Kara was oblivious to the fact that her son was currently just one floor above her, bound and gagged at her mercy. This, of course, was not the case. Quite the contrary, actually. Kara spent this whole time thinking to herself how effective this punishment would probably be.
"Kaden has never been out of my hair like this before. I should have bound him up long ago!", thought Kara.
The clock struck 8 which meant it was time for Kara to check on her son.
"Well, I can't leave him hogtied like that for the night. Time to show him what the saran wrap is for!", Kara said, with a mischievous smile.

Once Kara was outside Kaden's room, she opened the door and went inside.
"Hi, honey. How's my little prisoner doing?" Kara asked with a smile.
"Mmpph! Pmmph Lmmph mm ommph!", a gagged Kaden let out.
"Well, I'm assuming you asked me to let you out. The good news is I am going to free you from that hogtie; the bad news is you are not free yet. I'm just going to make you more comfortable for the night!"
"Nmmph mmmph! Pmmph lmmph mm gmmph!"
I'm sorry Kaden, but you agreed to be tied up for the whole weekend. I'll tell you what, if you can quit arguing with me, I will take the tape off of your mouth and get you a glass of water. Even one word of pleading or opposition, however, and not only will I gag you again for the night, but I will fully wrap the tape around your head and make it much worse for you. Is that clear?"
"...Ymmph mmph."
"Good! Now hold still."
Kara began peeling the tape off of Kaden's mouth strip by strip. She then pulled the cloth out and set it off to the side.
"Thanks, mom." Said a still tightly bound Kaden.
"Of course, dear. Give me just one minute and I'll be back with your water!", replied Kara.
Kara headed back downstairs to grab her son the glass of water she promised him. Kaden would rather be fully untied, but he was still appreciative of his mother for removing his gag.
"My mouth is so dry! That glass of water is going to taste wonderful!", Kaden said to himself.
"I'm back, dear!", Kara said as she reentered the room.
Kara set the glass on the table and began untying the rope which secured Kaden's wrists to his ankles. She figured it would be easier for Kaden to drink the water if he was able to sit up straight. Once the rope was undone, Kara helped Kaden sit up on the edge of his mattress. She then crouched beside him and held the glass up for Kaden to drink out of. With his mouth being so dry, Kaden drank the whole glass in no more than ten seconds. The two then looked at each other and exchanged smiles.
"Alright Kaden, like I said before, I will let you spend the night a little more comfortably than being hogtied, but you still must be tied up until the weekend is over. I'm going to untie your ropes, and then I will wrap you up in this saran wrap which will then be reinforced with duct tape", Kara explained.
"Mom please just let me sleep normally! I promise I'll let you tie me back up in the morning without trouble!"
"That does it, mister. You just earned yourself a night of tightly sealed lips!"
Once Kara untied Kaden's ropework, she stood him up in the center of the room. Kara then grabbed the saran wrap and began to wrap Kaden from ankles to shoulders in about five layers. Afterwards, she grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around Kaden's shoulders three times. She then repeated this process for his ankles, knees, thighs, and upper body. With her son now securely packed up, Kara grabbed a fresh cloth and looked Kaden in the eye. He gave her a pleading look as she began to re-gag him.
"Don't give me that look, Kaden. I warned you this would happen if you didn't listen, and now you're going to be gagged for the night!" Stated Kara
Kaden knew it would be useless to oppose his mother, so he let her stuff his mouth with the fresh cloth and wrap the tape around his mouth/head. Kaden was now gagged super tightly; he could barely even let out a groan. With her son now immobilized to her liking, Kara helped Kaden onto his bed and covered him with a blanket.
"I'll make us some breakfast tomorrow morning and come retrieve you when it's ready. Goodnight, honey!", Kara said with a smile.
"Gmmm mmph", was all Kaden could let out through his tightly sealed lips.
Kara closed the door behind her and headed to bed, once more leaving her son alone in his bondage.

Kaden didn't fall asleep immediately. He wasn't exactly used to having to sleep bound and gagged (Though he thought he might have to change that if his mother decided to utilize this punishment more often). Never again would he take sleeping out of bondage for granted. He could squirm a little more than when he was hogtied, but his arms and legs were practically glued to his sides. For about an hour, Kaden continued to struggle and moan into his gag in discomfort. The sound of the saran wrap and duct tape crinkling filled the room as Kaden thrashed about. Eventually, his fruitless efforts exhausted him enough to make him close his eyes and fall asleep.

Morning had come. Before starting breakfast, Kara carried Kaden down the stairs and sat him in one of the chairs at the kitchen table. To keep him secured, she wrapped him to the chair in duct tape at his ankles and upper body. With her packaged up son safely and securely seated, Kara began making breakfast. Before long, she was setting up two plates filled with bacon, eggs, and toast. Just as she finished, Kaden began waking up.
"Hey, sweetie. Did you sleep well?", asked Kara.
"Mmmph...", moaned the bound and gagged boy.
"Oh! I almost forgot!"
Kara began peeling the tape off of her son's mmouth and removed the cloth afterwards.
"I suppose you can't eat breakfast if you're gagged.", said Kara playfully.
"I can't eat breakfast if I'm wrapped up like this, either!", complained the boy.
"Don't worry, Kaden. I will feed you while you are bound. I will also grab you another glass of water since your mouth must be dry."
The thoughtful mother grabbed her son a glass of water, and Kaden drank it up even faster than the one from last night.
"I hope you've learned by now that anytime you give me grief, it's a face full of duct tape from now on!", stated Kara.
"Yes, mom...", replied a defeated Kaden.
Kara took turns feeding both herself and her tightly tied son. Once they finished their breakfast, Kara dragged Kaden into the bathroom to help him brush his teeth. Afterwards, she dragged him to the living room and turned the TV on.
"Alright Kaden, I've decided to be somewhat merciful, and I will let you remain in your bondage down here today. That way, you can at least watch TV rather than sit in your room waiting for time to pass by. Until you have proven that you can speak without an argumentative tone, I'm going to keep you gagged. Does this sound good?", asked the dominant mother.
"Yes, mom.", replied Kaden.
"Good to hear! Now open up."
Kaden opened his mouth and allowed his mother to pack it with another cloth. Kara then peeled off five strips of tape and placed them over Kaden's mouth. The boy knew he was saving himself trouble by agreeing to be gagged for the time being rather than argue with his mom.
"There! That will keep you nice and quiet!", teased Kara.
After she gagged up her son, Kara sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Kaden looked at the clock and saw it was just past 10:00 AM. He wondered if his mother would actually keep him like this all the way until the end of the weekend.

This day was going to be a long one for Kaden, and he knew it. The bound boy spent the last couple of hours watching the news on the TV, occasionally looking at his mother (Who acted as if he wasn't even in the room). This, however, made Kaden bored before long. Therefore, the prisoner decided to test his bonds. Kara looked over at her tied and gagged son once she heard the crinkling of the saran wrap and duct tape.
"You'd better cut that out before you hurt yourself!", said a concerned Kara.
"MMPHH!", grunted Kaden through his gag.
No more than twenty seconds had passed before Kaden tipped himself too far over in his chair. The boy plummeted to the ground on his left side, and all he could see was his sideways angry mother staring down at him with her arms crossed.
"You never listen, Kaden! As I've said before, not listening to me will result in punishment from now on. Therefore, you have earned yourself even more restrictive bondage!", snapped an angry Kara.
"Mmpphh?!", moaned Kaden through his gag.
Kara got up and walked over to her son. She then produced a pair of scissors from her pocket and began cutting the tape which secured her son to his chair. After he was no longer bound to the chair, she placed her son prone on the floor, parallel with the couch. She then began cutting away the plastic wrap and duct tape which had encased him for hours now. After that, she grabbed her ropes and roped up Kaden in the exact way she had done so yesterday. This time, however, she did more than the hogtie. She wrapped him up in the saran wrap multiple times, leaving only his head poking out. The packaged boy could barely even do as much as roll around on the floor. Once the angry mother decided her son was incapacitated to her liking, she sat on the couch once more and placed her feet on Kaden's back.
"I've been thinking about buying a footrest to use in here, but with you acting up, I can make one!", taunted Kara.
"MMMPPPHHHH!", groaned Kaden.
"You'd better sit still and be a good boy, or I'm going to wrap your head up too with just your nose sticking out!"
"Ymmph Mmmph..."
Kaden hung his head in defeat as he knew by this point that his mom was not one to bluff. The boy decided to just put his head down and remain still until his mother decided to free him from his current predicament.

Kara kept her son bound and gagged beneath her feet for a while, but around five was when she decided it was time to make dinner. The mother noticed a change in her son's behavior since the previous day. Therefore, Kara was thinking about cutting Kaden some slack before she made dinner. Kara was currently wearing her black leather boots, and she realized they would look nice with a polish. This birthed an idea for her. She was going to make Kaden polish these boots to her liking, and if he did well, she would end the punishment early. With this idea, she walked to the room Kaden was in and stood right in front of him. Her boots were just mere inches from her son's face.
"Kaden, I can tell your attitude has changed, so I'd like to cut you some slack if you can earn it. See my boots? I'll grant you your freedom if you give them a
nice polish! Nod your head if you agree."
The bound boy nodded at his mother.
"Good! Let me just get the tape off your mouth."
Kara removed the tape and cloth from her son's mouth.
"But mom, how will I polish your boots if I'm still tied up like this?"
"Simple, dear. You're going to use your tongue!"
"What?! No, mom! That's gross!"
"Relax, Kaden. It isn't like they're super dirty. They just need a shine is all!"
"No way, mom! I am NOT licking your boots!"
"Ok, then I'll just grab the duct tape..." Kara said as she reached for the tape roll.
"Wait no mom! I'll do it!"
"Good boy! Well, have at it!" Kara said with a smile.
Kaden began licking the front and sides of his mother's boots, then she turned her foot so he could reach the back of the heel. Then, Kaden began running his tongue.
up the part of the boots that ran from the ankle to the knee. It took him about five minutes to finish the right boot.
"Well done, Kaden! It's shinier than the day I bought these! Now do the other one and you're free!"
Kaden repeated the same process on the left boot. When he was done, Kara looked all around her boots with satisfaction.
"Excellent! You're pretty good at this, Kaden! Better start passing your classes, or you'll have to get used to the taste of my boots!" The mother teased.
Kaden said nothing in fear of what would happen if he tried to argue.
"I'm just kidding, dear! Well, sort of, at least. Anyways, you've done what I've asked and therefore have earned your freedom!"
"Thank you so much, mom!" Said the boy with gratitude.
"Of course, dear! I can tell you've learned your lesson, so what point is it to keep you tied up like that? Anyway, I'm going to go make dinner. Go to the bathroom and grab a glass of water in the meantime, okay?" said the caring mother with a smile.
"Absolutely! I've been dying to use the bathroom for probably the last hour!"
"Sorry about that, Kaden! I should have realized you would probably need to go at some point."
"Not a problem at all, mom!"

It was now just before 6:30, and the two were sitting at the table having their dinner.
"So, Kaden, how did your punishment feel?", asked Kara.
"Well, I hated it at first, but mom, can I ask you something?", requested Kaden.
"Of course! What is it?"
"Over the course of yesterday and today, I started to think it was actually pretty fun to struggle to get free, and I wanted to ask if we could maybe do tie-ups again just for fun?"
"Sure, if you'd like! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun myself. You've never been so quiet and respectful!"
The mother and son laughed.
"So does that mean you want to clean my boots for me regularly?" Teased Kara
"No! I'd rather leave that part out! I had to drink three glasses of water to get the taste of leather out of my mouth!"
Kara laughed at her son's reaction, and they continued eating their meal.

THE END

Let me know if I did well and if you would like more F/m or F/M stories from me in the future! Hope you all enjoyed!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! :D

Yes, do post more F/m stories.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

A brilliant story πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ please more F/m stories.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Terrific story! We'll done!
What a great dominant Mom...
Love F/m stories!
Leather....YES!
Nathaniel1998
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nathaniel1998 »

What a lucky son πŸ˜‚
Please post more!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

milagros317 wrote: ↑1 year ago Fine story! :D

Yes, do post more F/m stories.
Thank you very much!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

gaggedbyawoman wrote: ↑1 year ago A brilliant story πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ please more F/m stories.
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: ↑1 year ago Terrific story! We'll done!
What a great dominant Mom...
Love F/m stories!
Leather....YES!
Thanks a ton!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Nathaniel1998 wrote: ↑1 year ago What a lucky son πŸ˜‚
Please post more!
I agree! I probably would have failed a few tests on purpose in grade school if this was how I'd be punished haha.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please more!, needs panty gag as punishment :D
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

great story u should definitely write another 1
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

Great story. Maybe a sequel where he fails a class and she tortures him with her sweaty, stinky feet for a long time.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great family bondage story.
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundcali »

Great story :)
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A very nice story that leaves you wanting more like it.
I agree with the opinion of the previous writers, we need more F/m oder f/m storys here.
fmfanboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fmfanboy »

Amazing story! More, more, more!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Corn Boy wrote: ↑1 year ago Son Grounded (F/m)

Hey, all! This is my first story and I hope you all like it! Please let me know if you want more because I do have quite a few female-dominant story ideas and I'd be happy to write them if this story is well received!

Kaden is a typical teenage boy who loves hanging out with friends and playing video games. Unfortunately, this love did not hold up for his schoolwork. He mainly had Cs on his report card with a couple Ds sprinkled in. As far as physical appearance, Kaden has short brown hair, blue eyes, and has a slim build. He is relatively tall standing at 6'4" tall. His mother, Kara, also has a slim build with blue eyes, but she has blonde hair which hangs to about halfway down her back. She is 5'8" tall. She tries to no avail to get her son to take his schoolwork more seriously. Today, however, would be the day that Kara had had enough and decided to finally make some changes. Kaden came home with an F on his science test. This prompted Kara to call Kaden into the kitchen where she looked at the grade.
"Kaden, I really need you to start taking your schoolwork seriously. You don't have much time before you're out in the world and carving your own path. This can no longer be overlooked. I'm afraid you will be grounded until you get your schoolwork on track."
"I have no choice for you must step up your studies. I'll tell you what, I've got a different punishment in mind if you don't want to lose your video games."
"What is it, mom?"
"Deal, mom!"
"Alright. You won't lose your video games, but I will keep you "tied up" for the whole weekend."
"What do you mean?"
"Alright, but you can't change your mind. Head up to your room. I'll be there in a little while."

Approximately ten minutes later, Kara returned holding rope, silver duct tape, and saran wrap. Her son became wide-eyed after seeing how serious she was.
Kaden did as he was asked, and Kara soon found herself tying her son's wrists behind his back with some rope. she wrapped the rope around Kaden's wrists ten times, then wrapped it between the wrists five times to form rope cuffs. Afterwards, Kara knotted off the rope to secure her son's wrists. This process was repeated for Kaden's elbows, ankles, thighs, and above and below the knees. Kara then wrapped some rope around her son's upper body to secure his arms to his torso.
She wrapped it ten times before knotting the rope at his back. Next, Kara took a roll of silver duct tape and wrapped it around Kaden's hands until each was balled up.
With Kaden's hands rendered useless, Kara took one last length of rope and tied it around her son's wrist bindings. She then wrapped it around Kaden's ankle bindings, pulled it, and started wrapping it around both bindings to place Kaden in a hogtie. Upon knotting the hogtie rope. Kara stepped back, placed her hands on her hips, and looked down on her immobilized son.
"Alright, dear. I think it's safe to say you're not going anywhere right now! There's just one more thing I want to do before I go back downstairs..."
Kara grabbed a white cloth and a roll of duct tape and headed over to Kaden. He watched as his mom peeled off five strips of tape and gave him a smirk.
"Oh, Kaden. You didn't really think I'd let you plead and argue with me while I had you tied up, did you?", asked Kara, still displaying her smirk.
"Exactly what I'm talking about. You're going to be gagged as part of this punishment and that's that."
With these final words, Kara stuffed the cloth into her son's mouth and placed the strips of tape across his lips. Once the last strip was sealing Kaden's lips, Kara stepped back, crossed her arms, and gave her bound and gagged son a smile. Kaden, in turn, looked up pleadingly into his mom's eyes.
"That's more like it! With you all gagged up like that, I don't have to listen to your arguing! The saran wrap will be used later tonight. I'll come back around 8:00 to check on you. Until then, don't struggle so much that you hurt yourself, honey!", stated Kara.
Kara exited the room and closed the door behind her, leaving her son alone in his bondage.

Kaden couldn't do much other than test his bondage, so he did just that. He began squirming around from side to side, or at least tried to. The ropes weren't tight enough to hurt Kaden, but they were certainly tight enough to make him unable to move any part of his body more than an inch. No matter what limb or what direction Kaden moved, a nylon rope was there to halt him. Only his head was able to move around freely, but what good would that really do for Kaden? He couldn't turn enough to see the knots, and even if he could, they were just out of Kaden's reach. Not to mention, his hands were balled up in duct tape. To say that Kara had him bound pretty well would be an understatement. Even if he could escape, Kaden figured he didn't want to know what his mom would do to make sure that he didn't do it twice. Therefore, the captive boy decided to sit in silence and wait for his mom to return.

With his head being the only part of his body that he could move, Kaden took a glance at the clock to see how much time had passed. The clock read 7:52 which meant two things: First, Kara would be back soon to check on Kaden. Second, Kaden guessed he was first tied up some time shortly after 4 (that was around the time he got home from school), so he has been bound and gagged for close to four hours now. To Kaden, it felt like he had been a prisoner for much longer.
"This is going to be one long weekend, but it beats losing my games.", Kaden thought to himself.

Meanwhile, while Kaden was lying on his bed in bondage, Kara was washing dishes in the kitchen. She was going about her business so casually that it seemed as if Kara was oblivious to the fact that her son was currently just one floor above her, bound and gagged at her mercy. This, of course, was not the case. Quite the contrary, actually. Kara spent this whole time thinking to herself how effective this punishment would probably be.
"Kaden has never been out of my hair like this before. I should have bound him up long ago!", thought Kara.
"Well, I can't leave him hogtied like that for the night. Time to show him what the saran wrap is for!", Kara said, with a mischievous smile.

"Well, I'm assuming you asked me to let you out. The good news is I am going to free you from that hogtie; the bad news is you are not free yet. I'm just going to make you more comfortable for the night!"
I'm sorry Kaden, but you agreed to be tied up for the whole weekend. I'll tell you what, if you can quit arguing with me, I will take the tape off of your mouth and get you a glass of water. Even one word of pleading or opposition, however, and not only will I gag you again for the night, but I will fully wrap the tape around your head and make it much worse for you. Is that clear?"
"...Ymmph mmph."
"Good! Now hold still."
Kara began peeling the tape off of Kaden's mouth strip by strip. She then pulled the cloth out and set it off to the side.
"Of course, dear. Give me just one minute and I'll be back with your water!", replied Kara.
Kara headed back downstairs to grab her son the glass of water she promised him. Kaden would rather be fully untied, but he was still appreciative of his mother for removing his gag.
"My mouth is so dry! That glass of water is going to taste wonderful!", Kaden said to himself.
Kara set the glass on the table and began untying the rope which secured Kaden's wrists to his ankles. She figured it would be easier for Kaden to drink the water if he was able to sit up straight. Once the rope was undone, Kara helped Kaden sit up on the edge of his mattress. She then crouched beside him and held the glass up for Kaden to drink out of. With his mouth being so dry, Kaden drank the whole glass in no more than ten seconds. The two then looked at each other and exchanged smiles.
"Alright Kaden, like I said before, I will let you spend the night a little more comfortably than being hogtied, but you still must be tied up until the weekend is over. I'm going to untie your ropes, and then I will wrap you up in this saran wrap which will then be reinforced with duct tape", Kara explained.
"Mom please just let me sleep normally! I promise I'll let you tie me back up in the morning without trouble!"
"That does it, mister. You just earned yourself a night of tightly sealed lips!"
Once Kara untied Kaden's ropework, she stood him up in the center of the room. Kara then grabbed the saran wrap and began to wrap Kaden from ankles to shoulders in about five layers. Afterwards, she grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around Kaden's shoulders three times. She then repeated this process for his ankles, knees, thighs, and upper body. With her son now securely packed up, Kara grabbed a fresh cloth and looked Kaden in the eye. He gave her a pleading look as she began to re-gag him.
"Don't give me that look, Kaden. I warned you this would happen if you didn't listen, and now you're going to be gagged for the night!" Stated Kara
Kaden knew it would be useless to oppose his mother, so he let her stuff his mouth with the fresh cloth and wrap the tape around his mouth/head. Kaden was now gagged super tightly; he could barely even let out a groan. With her son now immobilized to her liking, Kara helped Kaden onto his bed and covered him with a blanket.
"I'll make us some breakfast tomorrow morning and come retrieve you when it's ready. Goodnight, honey!", Kara said with a smile.
Kara closed the door behind her and headed to bed, once more leaving her son alone in his bondage.

Kaden didn't fall asleep immediately. He wasn't exactly used to having to sleep bound and gagged (Though he thought he might have to change that if his mother decided to utilize this punishment more often). Never again would he take sleeping out of bondage for granted. He could squirm a little more than when he was hogtied, but his arms and legs were practically glued to his sides. For about an hour, Kaden continued to struggle and moan into his gag in discomfort. The sound of the saran wrap and duct tape crinkling filled the room as Kaden thrashed about. Eventually, his fruitless efforts exhausted him enough to make him close his eyes and fall asleep.

Morning had come. Before starting breakfast, Kara carried Kaden down the stairs and sat him in one of the chairs at the kitchen table. To keep him secured, she wrapped him to the chair in duct tape at his ankles and upper body. With her packaged up son safely and securely seated, Kara began making breakfast. Before long, she was setting up two plates filled with bacon, eggs, and toast. Just as she finished, Kaden began waking up.
"Oh! I almost forgot!"
Kara began peeling the tape off of her son's mmouth and removed the cloth afterwards.
"I can't eat breakfast if I'm wrapped up like this, either!", complained the boy.
"Don't worry, Kaden. I will feed you while you are bound. I will also grab you another glass of water since your mouth must be dry."
The thoughtful mother grabbed her son a glass of water, and Kaden drank it up even faster than the one from last night.
"I hope you've learned by now that anytime you give me grief, it's a face full of duct tape from now on!", stated Kara.
Kara took turns feeding both herself and her tightly tied son. Once they finished their breakfast, Kara dragged Kaden into the bathroom to help him brush his teeth. Afterwards, she dragged him to the living room and turned the TV on.
"Alright Kaden, I've decided to be somewhat merciful, and I will let you remain in your bondage down here today. That way, you can at least watch TV rather than sit in your room waiting for time to pass by. Until you have proven that you can speak without an argumentative tone, I'm going to keep you gagged. Does this sound good?", asked the dominant mother.
Kaden opened his mouth and allowed his mother to pack it with another cloth. Kara then peeled off five strips of tape and placed them over Kaden's mouth. The boy knew he was saving himself trouble by agreeing to be gagged for the time being rather than argue with his mom.
After she gagged up her son, Kara sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Kaden looked at the clock and saw it was just past 10:00 AM. He wondered if his mother would actually keep him like this all the way until the end of the weekend.

This day was going to be a long one for Kaden, and he knew it. The bound boy spent the last couple of hours watching the news on the TV, occasionally looking at his mother (Who acted as if he wasn't even in the room). This, however, made Kaden bored before long. Therefore, the prisoner decided to test his bonds. Kara looked over at her tied and gagged son once she heard the crinkling of the saran wrap and duct tape.
No more than twenty seconds had passed before Kaden tipped himself too far over in his chair. The boy plummeted to the ground on his left side, and all he could see was his sideways angry mother staring down at him with her arms crossed.
"You never listen, Kaden! As I've said before, not listening to me will result in punishment from now on. Therefore, you have earned yourself even more restrictive bondage!", snapped an angry Kara.
Kara got up and walked over to her son. She then produced a pair of scissors from her pocket and began cutting the tape which secured her son to his chair. After he was no longer bound to the chair, she placed her son prone on the floor, parallel with the couch. She then began cutting away the plastic wrap and duct tape which had encased him for hours now. After that, she grabbed her ropes and roped up Kaden in the exact way she had done so yesterday. This time, however, she did more than the hogtie. She wrapped him up in the saran wrap multiple times, leaving only his head poking out. The packaged boy could barely even do as much as roll around on the floor. Once the angry mother decided her son was incapacitated to her liking, she sat on the couch once more and placed her feet on Kaden's back.
"I've been thinking about buying a footrest to use in here, but with you acting up, I can make one!", taunted Kara.
"You'd better sit still and be a good boy, or I'm going to wrap your head up too with just your nose sticking out!"
"Ymmph Mmmph..."
Kaden hung his head in defeat as he knew by this point that his mom was not one to bluff. The boy decided to just put his head down and remain still until his mother decided to free him from his current predicament.

Kara kept her son bound and gagged beneath her feet for a while, but around five was when she decided it was time to make dinner. The mother noticed a change in her son's behavior since the previous day. Therefore, Kara was thinking about cutting Kaden some slack before she made dinner. Kara was currently wearing her black leather boots, and she realized they would look nice with a polish. This birthed an idea for her. She was going to make Kaden polish these boots to her liking, and if he did well, she would end the punishment early. With this idea, she walked to the room Kaden was in and stood right in front of him. Her boots were just mere inches from her son's face.
"Kaden, I can tell your attitude has changed, so I'd like to cut you some slack if you can earn it. See my boots? I'll grant you your freedom if you give them a
"Relax, Kaden. It isn't like they're super dirty. They just need a shine is all!"
"Ok, then I'll just grab the duct tape..." Kara said as she reached for the tape roll.
Kaden began licking the front and sides of his mother's boots, then she turned her foot so he could reach the back of the heel. Then, Kaden began running his tongue.
up the part of the boots that ran from the ankle to the knee. It took him about five minutes to finish the right boot.
"Well done, Kaden! It's shinier than the day I bought these! Now do the other one and you're free!"
Kaden repeated the same process on the left boot. When he was done, Kara looked all around her boots with satisfaction.
"Excellent! You're pretty good at this, Kaden! Better start passing your classes, or you'll have to get used to the taste of my boots!" The mother teased.
"I'm just kidding, dear! Well, sort of, at least. Anyways, you've done what I've asked and therefore have earned your freedom!"
"Of course, dear! I can tell you've learned your lesson, so what point is it to keep you tied up like that? Anyway, I'm going to go make dinner. Go to the bathroom and grab a glass of water in the meantime, okay?" said the caring mother with a smile.
"Sorry about that, Kaden! I should have realized you would probably need to go at some point."

It was now just before 6:30, and the two were sitting at the table having their dinner.
"Well, I hated it at first, but mom, can I ask you something?", requested Kaden.
"Of course! What is it?"
"Over the course of yesterday and today, I started to think it was actually pretty fun to struggle to get free, and I wanted to ask if we could maybe do tie-ups again just for fun?"
"Sure, if you'd like! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun myself. You've never been so quiet and respectful!"
"No! I'd rather leave that part out! I had to drink three glasses of water to get the taste of leather out of my mouth!"

THE END

Let me know if I did well and if you would like more F/m or F/M stories from me in the future! Hope you all enjoyed!
Great stuff.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

"What is it, mom?"
"Deal, mom!"
"What do you mean?"

"...Ymmph mmph."
"Good! Now hold still."

"Oh! I almost forgot!"

"Ymmph Mmmph..."

"Of course! What is it?"

THE END

Do you have F/M stories in adult category too?
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Ak610 wrote: ↑1 year ago

"What is it, mom?"
"Deal, mom!"
"What do you mean?"

"...Ymmph mmph."
"Good! Now hold still."

"Oh! I almost forgot!"

"Ymmph Mmmph..."

"Of course! What is it?"

THE END

Do you have F/M stories in adult category too?
Glad you liked it! As of now, this is my only story.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great job for #1
Be proud!
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

I can only imagine how it would feel to have my whole head taped with just nose out. I would love to try that.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I think you did a great job! I'd certainly be interested in more stories from you, maybe even a continuation of this one
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

An absolutely great story [mention]Corn Boy[/mention] ! Please do write more F/m and F/M stories!
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Thank you so much for all the kind words and responses, everyone! I'd love to write more for you all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic